Eye to eye?

"OMFG I CANT BELIEVE TODAY IS THE DAY MELANIE" I yelled "it is 5 in the goddamn morning SHUT UP!" Melanie said as she rolled over banging her head into the wall "okay I'm up" we started packing our bags, and of course I'm stressing about what to wear. Should I wear my custom made Gizzy crop top with high waisted shorts with my tims and a gold chain? or should I wear my white dress with my Ghost Green 6's?  Arguing with myself in my head. "You know what I'll just take both" I said aloud noticing that I yelled it out in anger. Melanie looks at me with a confused face but just shrugged it off. As soon as we finished packing we say our goodbyes to our moms and head on the road. Blasting 'Get used to this' and singing along. We got to Boston way to early so we decided get the hotel rooms and go shopping. Boston being a small place I seen some of my acquaintances, and tried hiding from them. As soon as we got to Quincy market my girly instincts came in as we came across Victoria Secret, of course I run in and bought 2 bras and stacked up on lotion and body spray. I walk out of Victoria's Secret after I paid. I saw 3 familiar faces staring at me and smiling. Melanie walks out behind me "Gatiushka do you see who I see?" Melanie asked me I said "No" since I couldn't make out their faces. "Okay let me give you a hint" Melanie replays "THE BOMB DIGZ STUPID" she whispered but yelled at the same time "your buggin?" She looks at me with a straight face "if I was 'buggin' I wouldn't be hyperventilating right now" I just brushed it off and said "just play it cool dude" i say in a skater boy voice, I chuckled and continued to walk the opposite direction from the boys. "Wanna catch something to eat before going to the hotel?" She did the dafuq hand motion and responded with "duh" so we went down to the food court area and both got a bacon burger with a huge pretzel as we walked out the food court I bumped into some boy "OMG! I'm so sorry" I looked up and saw it was Devin "Don't sweat it baby girl" he replied as we made the longest eye contact broken by our smile he held the door for me and Melanie as we exited out the building I turned around and said "thank you Devin" and smiled "you know my name?" He asked I just smiled and walked away leaving him with the words in his mouth. Melanie walking next to me started to break down into tears "OMFG YALL ARE GOALS" i looked at her with a confused cheesy face "don't make that face, Y'all were EYE TO EYE"

Took more than expected to write sorry for the delay, it's hard to keep up with school, TBD fandom, and basketball Practice/Games all at the same time. But I'll try to post more. Love you guys💙 OH AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS TO PUT IN THE STORY, HIT MY DM'S OR JUST MESSAGE ME ON THIS😅💙
Don't forget to vote for this story or whatever lol

Instagram// dafuq.gati