Catch up

Devins P.O.V
*7 months later*
So its been a while since the altercation between us and.. Wait what was her name again?, yeah gottem. I'm still crazy for that girl I think I might even be in love. Kevin and Daniel on the other hand moved on pretty quick tho. Kevin has a girlfriend named Jahnya she's pretty cool I guess, she's hella mean tho, Reminds me of.. Lord Jesus Devin get her out your head. Anyways Daniel talks to this girl, her name is Anayaliz. She's a complete bitch but Daniel finds it 'hawt' however that's none of my business.....🐸☕️... Anyways we just got nominated for the underdogs award for 'best music video' and for 'best song' of the year. And for those who don't know, the underdog award is for well known uprising artist, This gives them a chance to collaborate with huge artists like; Drake, Nicki Minaj, Bryson Tiller, Fetty Wap and best of all Chris Brown if they win, Mennng, I hope we win.

Cheetohs P.O.V
Life has been great for me. I finally stopped being stubborn and went for what I loved, Yup you guessed it... My music. I've gotten a bit out there. I got a song dropping this or next week and my little fandom are going wild about it. Of course I love teasing them and make them think I'm about to drop it. Dubbing their life is my life. So um.. my sea horse looking ahh is still kinda single. Oh and I just found out I was nominated for 'best song' 'best female Rapper' and 'best music video' of the year in the underdogs. I've never been so proud of myself, proceeding my career and shit. I really hope I win. We're not allowed to know who else was nominated but I was told by a local friend that the competition was tough, and by 'local friend' I mean Instagram.

Kevins P.O.V
Alright let's get right to it, I got a Girl.. Get over it, I really really like Jahnya, I'm head over heels for her. Okay let's get out my love life. WE GOT NOMINATED FOR THE UNDERDOGS!! Im so happy. My life is finally coming together I got the girl of my dreams and we finna win the award because we lit. I wonder who else is nominated? I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

Daniels P.O.V
So I talk to this girl, oh Lort is she beautiful. She's a little too Hispanic tho, she be on some straight Dominican shit, like literally she has pride from where she originates maybe a little too much pride. She's always talking about how Dominican are 300% better than any other race, especially Puerto Ricans, She just has this hate towards Puerto Ricans. So I don't really understand why she is with me. But what can I say she loves me. And I think I might love her too. Who am I kidding I do love her. I just need to make her mines. The boys say she's a bitch but I don't listen because I know she's not well at least i don't think so.. Anyways the Underdogs are coming up and guess who got nominated.. Ya Boys TBD that's who I'm so proud we made it this far at such a young age. I hope we've set a great example to everyone; which is to keep you dreams alive and follow them.

Melanies P.O.V
So all things good I got a girlfriend, yeah I said it girlfriend. Her name is Gariella, Gari for short. Cheetoh don't like her, she actually hates her but, I like her she's sweet and kinda and for the people who are wondering I am NOT a lesbian I actually like both genders. Anyways Cheetoh has gotten really far out there. I'm proud of her, being nominated and shit. I can't wait till we go to the underdogs award in New York. We get to meet so many new people. Oh and also just so y'all know I'm Cheetohs legal guardian now.

Short chapter but yup somewhat of a big leap. 7 months and Cheetohs out there, I'll post next chapter once this one reaches 10 no 8, yeah 8 is a pretty number, so 8 likes and I'll post next chapter which is already done

Like, comment, add to your library, and share with ya friends
THANK YOUU!