The Kuran Twins (Vampire Knig...

By Tsukino_Kimiko

There was a legend foretold on a particular family of Pureblooded vampires. Said family was the descendant of... More

Chapter 1: How it all began I
Chapter 2: How it all began II
Chapter 3: Who are you?
Chapter 4: Departure to Cross Academy
Chapter 5: Arrival
Chapter 6: Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 7: First day I
Chapter 8: First day II
Chapter 9: Hello Night Class and Curry?
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: Back Again, To Where It All Began
Chapter 12: Rido Kuran
Chapter 13: Back
Chapter 14: Sleepless
Chapter 15: Grocery Trouble
Chapter 16: Grocery Trouble II
Chapter 17: Wild Heart
Chapter 18: Moon Party
Chapter 19: Birthday Party?
Takuma's Gift: Special Chapter
Chapter 20: Damn Cake!
Chapter 21: Don't You Dare Hurt Him!
Chapter 23: Jealousy I
Author's Note
Halloween Special: Let's Go To The Queen's Castle!
Chapter 24: Jealousy II
Chapter 25: Wrong Room?
Chapter 26: Decision
Chapter 27: Back
Chapter 28: Untitled
Chapter 29: Ichijo Asato
Chapter 30: Zero's First Mission
Chapter 31: Shall We?
Chapter 32: A Flash of Memories

Chapter 22: His Saviour

6.8K 271 43
By Tsukino_Kimiko

Kimiko's body felt frighteningly cold to the touch. Zero was agitated by this that's why he was running, like his life depends on it, to the Headmaster's Residence.

Slamming the door open, he went to the bathroom and turn on the warm shower. Since they were already wet, there's no difference in getting wet again. Kimiko felt the warm water hit her, as her body finally relaxed.

Both of them were inside the shower room, their clothes still intact. Zero turn off the shower and came back to the room. He placed Kimiko on the bed and grabbed two towels from the closet. Kimiko was shivering until something was placed on her head. It was a thick and warm towel. She clenched the towel closer to her body.

"I'm sorry..." Zero sat beside her, his hands were clenched together as his head lowered. Kimiko was silent, processing the events that happened today.

"I remember now..." Kimiko started. Zero looked at her.

"You're that boy, four years ago. The one that was bitten by Shizuka" Zero's eyes dilated and his heart trembled by the name.

"H-how did you..."

"I was suppose to kill her. I did a great job in making her suffer, unfortunately a Level E sacrificed himself that lead her to escape" She narrates. Her eyes was glaring at the floor.

"Y-you're the one who...saved me?" Zero remembered that there was a little girl, her body all covered in a cloak. She was so small, reaching only by Zero's chest.

(Flashback)

"P-please...someone....p-please save...me" A nine year old Zero struggled to speak, a punctured wound on his neck that was oozing with blood. His eyes were clouded by the lack of blood but he could still see the silhouette of the woman that destroyed everything.

A Pureblood vampire by the name of Hiō Shizuka. Her white hair and white kimono flew gently by the winter wind.

"You can't resist me, little Kiryū. You only have your parents to blame. How dare they kill my lover" Her voice was smooth and gentle yet her face was blank.

"Y-you...I'll k-kill you..." Zero strived to push himself up.

Shizuka chuckled cruelly at the sight. "You can fight it all you want but, you can never turn back."

Shizuka froze when she heard small footsteps crunching on the snow covered ground. She turned her body and saw a little girl, covered in a dark cloak.

"Well, well..look what we have here. Little one, you shouldn't be in this dangerous place" Shizuka gently spoke.

"Are you Hiō Shizuka?" The girl's high pitched voice sounded from the eerie place. Shizuka was surprised but soon was replaced by a smile. "Indeed, how did you know?"

"I got orders from the Hunters Association to hunt you down and kill you" She bluntly replied. Shizuka laughs like she've heard the biggest joke ever.

"You? Those hunters send a little girl to kill me? It's either they're overestimating me or..." Shizuka teleported in front of Kimiko with a crazy smile.

"...they send you to give me a little snack" Shizuka was about to grab her on the neck but her hand was cut off. Shizuka screamed in agony, her amputated hand sizzled in smoke.

"A-anti vampire weapon?" Shizuka shook in fear. This girl is anything but ordinary. She can feel the aura of a highly skilled hunter. Who is this damn girl?!

"Apollo was quite excited today. He can finally taste the blood of a Pureblood vampire" Kimiko spoke, her face was void of any emotions. Shizuka felt fear crept into her body. This little girl seems familiar. Her dark, red-ish brown eyes were dull, like a porcelain doll. Her eyes were similar to those Kurans! But, they were all dead, except for that Kaname and Rido.

But, Shizuka can't feel any vampire essence on her. She's a human?

"Who are you?" Shizuka took a step back and questioned her.

"You don't deserve to know. You'll be turned into a pile of ashes soon" Kimiko turned Apollo into a gun and aimed for Shizuka's forehead.

Shizuka quickly dogged the powerful bullet that created a loud explosion from her back. Her eyes widen in horror. Her teeth gritted in fury. She teleported from Kimiko's back and swung her long nails at her.

Shizuka felt nothing, only the air. Disappearing from her view, Shizuka frantically look around in search for Kimiko.

"Where are you?! Where are you?!" Shizuka screamed.

"Die" A cold voice muttered behind her. Shizuka's pupils dilated before they rolled back.

Kimiko's eyes narrowed, a Level E suddenly took the attack that was meant for Shizuka. The Level E was sliced in half by Apollo and burst into ashes. She swung Apollo hard enough to gravely injure her.

Hordes of Level Es made their presence known and all made their way on Kimiko with their fangs and long nails bared.

"Seems you still have the energy to call for help" She said.

A black shadow went in and swept Shizuka in his/her arms and made their escape. Kimiko frowned, following the person's silhouette. With a single swing of Apollo, she created a large hurricane and sliced every Level E as well as the mysterious person, but she only managed to injure it.

Kimiko clicked her tongue in annoyance and was about to run after them until she heard a pitiful cry.

"P-ple-ase, help...me" Zero struggled to speak as he tried to reach Kimiko's blurry figure.

He suddenly felt someone grab his arm, pulling him off the cold ground and carefully place on the back.

Kimiko secured  Zero's arms around her neck and carried him on her back. Turning her eyes back, the person and Shikuza's figure disappeared in the foggy forest.

"I failed..." She muttered before retreating.

***

"It was my first S-class mission...as well as my first failure"

Zero stared at her in mix emotions. He was feeling happy yet sad. Happy that it was Kimiko who saved him that day. Sad because, he's her first failed mission. He caused her to fail.

"I'm sorry..." He said to the umpteenth time. Kimiko chuckled, causing Zero to be surprised and faced her.

"You apologize too much. You know it's not your fault, so stop blaming yourself." She gently smiled, showing her cute dimples. Zero's face turned scarlet by the rare sight. He shyly covered his face with both hands.

"O-ok.."

***

Edited on: September 24, 2018

Haha! Surprise! You thought there will be no updates today right? Well you thought wrong! Because I just did! Hahahaha!

Please vote and leave a comment! Even if I don't reply to some comments, I would like to make you guys know that I DO read them and it makes me really HAPPY!

I hope you like this chapter minna! I'll see you again soon!

TsuKimiko❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 32.3K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...
5.7K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
5.3K 54 32
Zero Kiryuu had buried his childhood memories, choosing to forget them. But what happens when an old childhood friend returns to his side and reminds...
149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...