The New Teacher (KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-Final Chapter

Chapter 10

999 17 4
By TeamKX

Althea's POV

"Good.Are you doing anything this weekend?"

"Yeah."

"Can I come?"the girl asked.She's so flirty,she better get her hands off before...nevermind.

"Sorry,it's a boys night out kinda thing."Boys night out?I thought he was going to visit his mom's grave?So he just made everything up so I'll do everything?Ugh!He never changed!

"Oh,that's fine."I went up to them and called his name.

"David,"right when he turned,I slapped him.I then walked away going to my next class.

"Althea,"Andre called.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?I've been calling you."

"You were?Sorry,I didn't hear,it's too loud in here."I forced a laugh.

"Thea,we're the only ones here.What's wrong?"I hugged him.

"David lied to me,he told me to do the project for him because he was going to visit his mom's grave.But all he's doing this weekend is hanging out with his friends.He made me pity him."I told him bawling.

"Shh,you'll be fine.I'll help you with the project.Do you want me to get revenge?"

"No,it's fine.Let's just leave him alone."I said sniffling.

"Okay,if that's what you want.Now stop crying."he wiped my tears with his thumb.

David's POV

I tried following her to explain but I stopped walking when I saw her talking to Andre.I should be the one comforting her.This is all my fault,I hate seeing her cry.That's all I do,make her cry.She already hates me and I'm making things worst.Okay,I admit,I'm tired of us fighting.I just want to be friends with her but she won't notice me unless I start a fight with her.I went back to my group and we filmed our short movie.

"David,"

"David,"

"Huh?"

"How was that?"Olivia asked.

"How was what?"I asked snapping out of my thoughts about Althea.

"The scene."

"Oh,I didn't get to record it,can we start over please?Sorry."

"David,focus!"

"Sorry."We filmed the scene but I still couldn't concentrate.All I can think about was Althea.I feel guilty for hurting her again.I finished class and went to my last one for the day.Unfortunately,we have the same class.Again.I have 3 classes with her.I gave my classmates high fives as I walked in the room before sitting down.The teacher gave us a lesson but I wasn't really paying attention.From time to time,I would steal glances at her.Her eyes are swollen from crying.Think David,think.I got a piece of paper out and wrote a note in it.I ripped it and asked my friend to pass it to her.

I looked away as soon as she took it.I heard someone ripping paper.I looked at her and she was got up and threw the paper away.What am I suppose to do now?How am I suppose to apologize when she's ignoring me?I sighed.

"Mr.Johnson,what did I just say?"Mr.Regan asked.

"Uh...that.."

"Detention."I slowly nodded.Now I actually have a reason to make her do the project.I saw her smiling.Finally,I made her smile.

"Would you like to join Mr.Johnson,Miss Jones?"she shook her head.

"Now,let's get back to business.You'll write a five paragraph assay of what I just talked about,dismissed."I sighed,more homework.I was about to talk to her when she handed me a stack of papers.

"Do your own."she told me walking out.

"Althea,"I called.She ignored it and continued walking.

"Dude,can you help me?"I asked Brent.

"Sure,what is it?"

"Help me with Althea."

"I thought you hated her?"

"I did,but I'm tired of us fighting,I don't like making her cry."

"Looks like someone's been hit by cupid."he said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"No,it's not like that,I just want us to be friends."

"That's how it starts dude."

"Psh,whatever.Are you gonna help me?"

"No.I can't,I have a date tonight."I'm hopeless,how am I going to befriend Althea?I don't want to get help from Andre,he probably wants to beat me up for hurting her.Not that I can't do the same.Then it clicked,Sabrina.I dialed her number.

(Hello?)

"Couz,can you do me a favor?"

(Sure what is it?)

"I'll send you something,give it to Althea."

(Why don't you just give it to her directly?)

"Have you forgotten she hates me?"

(Doesn't she hate you too?What did you do this time?)

"I lied to her."

(Nothing new,are you finally feeling guilty?)

"Yes.Now can you please do it for me?"

(I think you're starting to fall for her.)

"Shut up.Just do it for me."

(Sure,in one condition.)

"What is it?New pair of shoes?Clothes?Make up?"

(You are coming with me when I give it to her Mister.)

"What was the point of asking you to give it to her if I'm gonna be there?"

(I want you to apologize to her directly.)

"How am I suppose to do that when she's ignoring me?"

(I don't know but I'm not going to do anything unless you're there.)

"Ugh!Fine!I'll be there."

(Good.Now goodbye and good luck to you.)

Sabrina's POV

I called Althea.

"Hey girl,I was wondering if your free this weekend?"

(Yeah.Why?)

"I just want us to hang out,go shopping whatever.I missed you!"

(Sure but only for 4 hours,I'll have to catch up on a project because your stupid cousin hasn't done anything.Can you believe he lied to me?)

"Why are you so affected?"I asked her with a mischievous smile on my face.

(Because he made me feel bad for him for no reason!He told me that he was going to visit his mom because it was her death anniversary.Then I heard him talking to one of his classmates that he'll have a boys night out this weekend.)

"Well I'm sure he's very sorry."

(Hmp,sorry his face.I'm just glad you're not like your cousin.You got the good genes.)

"Alright,see you on Saturday,3 p.m."

(See ya)

Althea's POV

I'm just going to cook to take my mind off things.I got the meat out and unfroze it.While waiting,I started doing part of my project.Then the doorbell rang.It was a delivery guy holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Delivery for Miss Jones?"He handed me a clipboard.

"Please just sign it here."he said pointing to a line on the paper.

I signed it and took the flowers. "Thank you."he smiled and left.I closed the door and checked the card.

I'm terribly sorry. -David I threw the flowers away and checked on the meat.It was soft enough.I got a pan and started cooking pot roast.

After an hour.

The doorbell rang again.I walked towards it and checked who it was from the hole.

I quickly opened it and hugged them.

"How are you here princess?"

"Okay.I've just been really busy."

"What are you cooking?"Mom asked.

"Pot roast."Just as I closed the door,someone knocked.I opened it and it revealed Andre.

"Andre,"he went in.

"I think it's the perfect time to introduce you to my parents.

"Mom,Dad,this is Andre,my friend."

"Hi Mr. and Mrs.Jones."he shook my parents' hands.

"Nice to meet you."they both said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too."

"Uh...excuse me guys."I got to the kitchen and continued cooking dinner.All of a sudden I heard laughing.So,they like Andre.Good.I was serving dinner when Dad asked me a question.

"How are your neighbors here?"

"They're okay,I guess."

"Have you seen David?"I simply nodded.

"How are you guys?Has anything changed?"

"Can we please not talk about him."

"Why not?"

"Dad,you know how much I hate him,he's not helping me with our project."

"You guys are working on a project together?Good."

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.9K 22
Where Kim Taehyung is a student and Park Jimin is the unsuspecting new maths teacher.
185K 11.2K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
162K 8.3K 32
Yeosang is a daycare teacher who develops a crush on his student's parent. - work of fiction | grammatical and spelling errors ahead | discontinued. ...
100K 1.2K 17