Falling In Love With My Enemy...

By Faerie_Writer

More

Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter One)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Two)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Four)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Five)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Six)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Seven)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Eight)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Nine)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Ten)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Eleven)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twelve)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Thirteen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Fourteen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Fifteen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Sixteen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Seventeen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Eighteen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Nineteen)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twenty)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twenty One)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twenty-Two)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twenty-Three)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Twenty-Four)
Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother: Chapter 25

Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother (Chapter Three)

45.7K 464 76
By Faerie_Writer

Falling In Love With My Enemy's Brother by: Faerie_Writer

CHAPTER 3

Like I said, I meant it when I said I wouldn't be talking to Matt Blac again. I truly honestly did... at the time.

Though also like I said I wasn't aware that Skater Boy had different ideas.

I was mad, Wednesday night, when I finally got home after driving my brother all over town so he could hang out with girls.

And when I say girls, I mean LOTS AND LOTS of PRETTY girls, who basically followed him everywhere like crazy fans, all while drooling and hanging off his every word, like he was someone famous and important.

There were so many, that it took five minutes for all of them to cross the street!

What I don't get is why he dates my friends if he has all these pretty girls following him around like lost sheep.

I mean seriously! All my friends were pretty average, so why did he date them when he could get so many girls at once?

Anyways, as I was saying, I was mad, because I had to drive him and all his little girlfriends, all over, when I would rather be chilling out at home.

I was NOT his chauffer, or whatever, so I didn't have to drive him around, but I was not leaving my baby, my silver 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, in his hands. With his wild driving skills he'd most likely end up crashing it, and since it was this car he wanted to use (not his own), I had to stay.

And the worst part? I didn't even get a 'thank you' from that brother of mine when I dropped him off a the club, the last stop of our little trip.

Just a 'later loser' like always.

I SWEAR I'm never helping my brother again!

Anyways, I was so angry, or furious, or mad, or whatever about all of this, that the minute I got home I went and did my homework, then flopped down on my bed for a well needed nap.

My 'nap' apparently wasn't just a nap though, because next thing I know, it's two a.m. Thursday morning.

I woke up with two thoughts.

The first one was I was hungry.

I had slept through dinner so that was only logical. Though I was hesitant to go down stairs and grab something from the pantry. My parents would be mad if I woke them up this late err... early in the morning, and since the stairs creaked horribly, it would be impossible not to, my parents were pretty light sleepers unlike me. I was probably the deepest sleeper ever.

Which brings me to my second thought. What had woken me up?

Like I said, I'm a pretty deep sleeper, and when I'm asleep things like hunger don't bother me, so that couldn't be it.

So what had happened?

Then I heard it, the clatter noise and loud thump, as something hit my glass windowpane.

I walked over and opened the window, taking a quick step back as the thing flew into my room. I looked at it lying there on the floor for a moment, then picked it up and looked at it harder.

It was a rock. Or a pebble to be exact. But how...?

I leaned my head out the window, searching for whatever had launched this small pebble at my window.

"That last one didn't hit you did it?" a familiar voice said. I looked down and there he was, Matt Blac.

He grinned up at me, his hands shoved deep in his jean pockets, the white wording on his baggy red hoddie lit up by the moonlight, clearly displaying the words 'Bad Boy' in swirling letters for all to see.

His hair was covered in leaves, which made me wonder if he crawled through the hedges that separated our houses, and best of all his bright eyes sparkling with delight.

He was so handsome... so mysterious...

NO! I couldn't think like that! This was Matt Blac, the son of my family's enemy! I couldn't think all those things... but I did.

I thought all those things, and knew that the girls at my school were wrong. There was no way Danny was hotter than Matt. That was bull.

Because though Danny might be party-hottie-greek-god-and-what-not in the sunlight, in the moonlight he was not beautiful. He was ugly. The moonlight was too pure and sweet to match up with all the dirty and cruel things I knew my brother held inside of him.

But when the moonlight shone on Matt, he was not a demon, nor was he a Greek god, he was angel. The loveliest of them all.

Though even though I thought all this, I refused to show it. Instead I smoothed my face from a look of wonder, to a look calm, and said, "No the rock didn't hit me."

"Good." He said, and the kindness in his tone spread warmth throughout my body, I felt my mask of calm slip for a moment, before it went back into its rightful place.

"What do you want Skater Boy?" I asked, and Matt's smile didn't falter. If anything, it grew bigger.

"Will you talk with me?"

I looked at him like he was nuts. Nothing in this world could ever make me want to talk to my family's enemy.

"I have food." Matt told me raising a plastic bag that read McDonalds above his head, and instantly my stomach growled. Maybe there was something in this world that could make me talk to him.

NO! NO, NO, NO! Even if the boy has food I cannot talk to him! I bit my lip, as the smell of the food wafted up, and my stomach growled again. I can't... I can't...

"I'm not hungry." I said, forcing the words out of my lips, while my stomach screamed out in protest.

'Yes you are!' It told me.

'No I'm not!' I told it back.

'Yes.'

'No.'

'Yes!'

'No!'

It growled again, and I glared at it before realizing that I was seriously having an argument with my STOMACH.

I looked down, only to find that Matt hadn't left yet.

"I'm not hungry Skater Boy!" I said as my stomach growled again.

Matt raised an eyebrow, "Your stomach says other wise, LMR."

I cursed, and looked down at him. "Fine. So I'm hungry. Sue me."

"Please just come down here! I just wanna talk and like I said I have food, and you're hungry." He pleaded with me.

I crossed my arms, "How do you expect me to get down? I can't use the stairs."

He smiled, hope lighting up his gorgeous blue eyes, and I felt myself give a small gasp, before for pressing my mouth into a thin line.

"Use the vine." He called up softly.

Vine? I leaned farther out my window and saw it. A vine of ivy that has swiftly crawled up the side of my house.

No. Oh hell no. "No way!" I called down, "I'll fall!" Sorry stomach, you'll just have to wait. I will NOT die for the sake of food.

"You won't!" he insisted, "And if you do I swear I'll catch you! Don't you trust me?"

I almost laughed at that statement. ME trust HIM? My family's ENEMY? How could I, when I knew he was probably hoping I'd fall to my death? I think not.

Had I knew what was going to happen next, I might have walked away. I might have walked away, shut the window, and never looked back.

But like I told you at the beginning, I didn't know, I didn't know that this night was going to be the night that I learned to trust Matt Blac with my life.

All I knew was that I had decided to look down now, only to find Matt looking right back at me.

He seemed to know what I was thinking, because his face wore saddest of all expressions, and he whispered so softly that I almost didn't catch it, "Trust me. Please. Please trust me."

It was then that the clouds decided to move across the sky, shifting the moonlight so that it fell directly on him, like a spotlight sent from heaven. Lighting him up in the most mystical and beautiful of ways.

I could almost swear, they way the moonlight landed, that at that moment he had wings. The wings of an angel. And that's what he was, an angel. My angel. My angel who I trusted more then anyone else in the entire world.

So I slipped out of my bedroom window, and grabbed the vine of ivy, and began working my way down. I was about halfway to the ground, when my foot slipped and I was hanging by my arms.

"Let go." He said from below me, and I did, falling straight into his arms. It was like I was under a spell in which I had no choice but to obey. Not that I was complaining. I liked this spell.

Matt wrapped his arms around me, and carried me bridal style to some lounge chairs by the pool, before setting me down on one of them.

He handed me a burger from the bag. I unwrapped it, took a bite, and looked at him. "Are you a stalker?" I asked.

"I don't think so..." Matt said taking a bite of his own burger.

"Then how do you know exactly what kind of burgers I like?" I asked pointing to my burger. It was the exact same as how I ordered mine, which wasn't as simple as it seemed.

My order from McDonalds was more complicated than most peoples, so it wasn't generally something all people got.

He shrugged, "This is what I always get." He smiled, "I just guess that's something we have in common."

"I guess so." I said softly, and then continuing to eat my burger.

"So," I said when I finished my meal, "what does my enemy want to talk to me about at 2 in the morning?"

"Just that," Matt said looking at me, "about being your enemy I mean."

Well this has gotta be good.

"You're already enemy's with my sister, and I'm already enemy's with your brother, and there's nothing we can do about that, we were raised to hate each other," he continued, "but not you and me. What did you think of me when you and I first met and you had no clue who I was, you know, that time when I was just Skater Boy?"

I thought you were cute. Just thinking that made me blush.

"I thought you were nice." I said softly.

"Exactly!" he told me, "I thought the same! So why should finding out the last names of each other change anything?"

"Because our families are enemies!" I told him.

"So? Even if our families are enemies doesn't mean we have to be. But if we can't put aside our families hatred, then lets pretend something."

"Pretend what?"

"Pretend that I'm just Skater Boy not Matt Blac, and that you're just LMR not Samantha Rathmell."

He had a point. Why shouldn't I just pretend? Would it really be so wrong for me to have a friend, who for once, my brother couldn't take away? A friend who I could explain my annoying parents too? I would do it.

"Okay." I said and a smile stretched across his face.

I got up and dusted off the crumbs from pants, "I should probably go back to bed now. It IS a school night."

"Good point." He said with a chuckle, "Night LMR."

"Night Skater Boy."

And with that he was gone through the bushes and onto to his property, while I quickly dashed up the vine, back into my room, and straight into my warm bed.

I fell asleep thinking of how finally, all my problems had been solved, a foolish thing to do on my part. Then again, how was I supposed to know that my problems had only just started?

<End of Chapter 3>

There we are folks, Chapter 3! So leave a comment (as usual) and tell me what you thought of this one.

Sorry it took so long, by the way. I went on a retreat this weekend, and as part of the program no computers were allowed. I got back today and have been working hard on this chapter ever since so I hope you like it!

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, and I'll see you next chapter!

Thanks again everyone, Faerie_Writer

P.S. If you want a picture of Sam's car the link is: http:/i187.photobucket.com/albums/x20/srini07/PorscheCarreraGT911012.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 1 33
1.4K 76 23
I wish to be a butterfly. Free to do whatever I want. To fly where I wish. But I can't. I can't do this because of something that happened about thre...
1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
1.9M 50K 20