The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

By OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... More

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 5 -- The Cabin
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 24 -- My Turn
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 27 -- Timothy
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter

3.7K 167 1
By OlympicWolf

I was dreading it. I didn't talk to Stephen about it, and I spent some time in the library studying it. My 'Heat'. It's something all mated female werewolves went through in the Winter, but not all at the same time. I was pregnant last Winter, and now Matt was six months old. And I wasn't pregnant this time. We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving and Christmas with the pack, and the snow was everywhere. Since I was the Alpha Female, once I started my heat the fertile she-wolves would start their heats. Mated females endured it harder than unmated wolves, but we all suffered through it, and many male wolves looked forward to the almost constant sex if they could find a willing partner. According to the books I would start to get warm, then hot, then I would have an uncontrollable lust for about two to three days. This happened to all she-wolves, it was a part of life.

Up to now my 'heat' had been just a nuisance and I was able to pretty much ignore it by just staying in my apartment back in my old pack. But I knew I was in for a rough time now since I was mated and an Alpha Female.

And I knew what Stephen had planned for me, he talked about it often enough. Almost like he was looking forward to it or something. Well, I wasn't. I was making my rounds in the village, I enjoyed talking to the shopkeepers, the librarians, the daycare staff- everyone that worked around the pack house. We didn't have any plans to go anywhere, Matt was fine and spent a few hours in the mornings at the daycare. I enjoyed my few hours when I could do what I wanted, and I always looked forward to getting back to my pup.

But today I wanted to watch the snowflakes. They were so beautiful, and the mountains were covered and glistening, the sunlight that peeked through the clouds made everything shine with radiance. It was beautiful. I stood at the end of the village and looked at the mountains and marveled at the snow covered forest, there wasn't any wind right this moment so I enjoyed watching the snowflakes fall lazily to their doom to join their friends in the snow banks. It was peaceful.

I heard Stephen walk up behind me, his boots crunching in the snow.

"It's time, love."

"I don't think so Stephen, I think I would know." I turned to look at him feeling slightly panicky. Stephen wore a nice older warm coat and a stocking cap.

"It's time, Danika," he said and held out his hand. He knew I was dreading it, he knew I didn't want to go through it. He knew I didn't want to lose control. But I truly didn't feel anything.

"Sweetheart, you're not even wearing a coat." I was surprised at this and looked down at my shirt, it was starting to get covered in small snowflakes. I then looked at Elise who stood discretely at the end of the street watching me anxiously. She was bundled in a parka and gloves. I then realized I should have been at least a little cold.

"But Stephen," I started saying and he leaned in closer and gave me a kiss and took my hand which felt slightly cool.

"It's time, you know it is," Stephen said gently. I just looked at him, then at Elise who still just stood watching. I could feel her concern, and knew Buck and Handy were nearby but not visible. They all knew this was hard for me even though I didn't say anything out loud. And I knew everyone was watching me and waiting for it, this was a big deal in the pack since all the females were affected. I was being closely monitored.

"What about Matt?" I asked miserably.

"We've already made plans, love. He's not nursing anymore and mother will watch him. You know all of this, you made the arrangements."

I sighed. But I didn't really feel hot. Stephen bent down and picked up a scoop of snow and put it on my arm. It melted almost instantly. He just raised his eyebrow and looked at me again. I hated when he did that. Well I still didn't feel hot. I looked out at the mountains, I breathed in the crisp air and let out a breath, and I watched my breath as it came out as a huff of fog and slowly drift away. All the signs were there that it was cold out- only I wasn't cold.

Stephen tugged on my hand and I turned and followed him as I watched the ground. I really didn't want to be in heat, but I couldn't fight nature. We walked in the pack house and stopped and talked to people. Stephen didn't let go of my hand. Several people with different problems would come up and talk to one of us, they were all respectful and bowed their heads and I would nod back. I asked myself when I became used to that? I remembered when I ran patrols with Gary back in my old pack. I remembered the well-worn paths we took to make sure our pack was safe. My life was simple back then, except for the years of frustrating erotic dreams.

I'm glad I didn't know my destiny because to think of it would have been overwhelming. But when I had my Mate by my side I felt I could do all these things, like it was all possible. I was physically and emotionally stronger because of him, we suited each other and being with Stephen was so natural. And I found myself simply doing whatever was required, making decisions that affected thousands of wolves, contacting packs all over the world to find answers to our problems. And I just knew there had to be a cure for the blood-lust somewhere and would keep searching for it. And there had to fucking be a fucking cure for this fucking 'heat'. It was so unfair.

Stephen finally led me past his office and down the back stairs to our playroom.

"Will I ever get the code to get out of this room?" I asked him like I asked him every time.

"No," he answered like every time.

"Why not?" I asked this time which was different.

Stephen opened the door and let me walk in first. "Because you would walk out of it," he simply said like it made sense. I just sighed.

"I'm not getting on my knees today," I defiantly stated staring right at him. "And I'm not putting on that fucking dog collar," I said as I glanced at the damn thing. And then quickly glanced at Stephen's collar that remained unused on a peg next to it where I ceremoniously placed it. I smirked when I saw 'Steve' on it, like I smirked every time.

"Really?" he said smirking at me. "We'll just see about that in another few hours." I huffed out a breath at him and went to the bathroom and slammed the door. I took a long, cool bath- yes I probably was starting my 'heat', the cool water felt nice. And yes it was mid-winter. I finally got out when I was all wrinkly and put on a soft robe. It felt nice, and I thought I'd go lay down in the adjacent bedroom and take a little nap. So I marched out of the bathroom with my head held high. Stephen was working at a recessed computer console and glanced at me, probably on his latest 'op' to rescue some poor kidnapped soul who happened to wander in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had been thinking about starting to help out on the ops by learning how to decipher the satellite imagery, it was something that I could do and take care of Matt in a quiet corner somewhere. I could feel helpful that way since I couldn't run patrols or anything.

I was now too valuable, and I was Stephen's weakness. Or his strength as he told me often enough. I just sighed. And I really needed to start training again, I missed the physical workouts and had gained a few pounds. Well they had to go. Along with this fucking heat.

In the small bedroom I took off my robe and laid down, the sheets felt cool and nice. I didn't bother to cover myself up, I didn't need to. Then I slid into a grumpy sleep, and Stephen wisely left me alone.

************

I woke up several hours later just bathed in sweat. God I was hot. I started to sit up and Stephen shushed me and gently pushed me back, trying to soothe me with cold washcloths. I was so hot, didn't he understand? God I needed a cold shower.

"Hush, love, it'll be alright," Stephen said soothingly and rubbed my arm and side up and down. It did make me calmer, but not cooler.

"Hot, I'm so hot Stephen," I whined, and I hardly ever whine. I felt like I had a fever, this was my first mated heat and I was terrified.

"I know love, I know," he said and put cold washcloths on my forehead, neck, breasts, and abdomen. He also had a small spray bottle with water and 'spritzed' me, and it felt like heaven. He handed me a cup with ice water and I took long drinks.

"Let me turn on the fans now," he said and I groaned just thinking about it. The small breeze felt wonderful and I fell back asleep knowing Stephen was helping me.

I must have slept for another two hours or so and I woke up with a start. Hot! I was so hot! I need a cold shower now, but there was this... burning... inside of me. And all-over itching that was driving me crazy. I knew intellectually what it was, but to be feeling it was quite different. It was the mating lust, the beginnings of the insane lust where I just wanted to mate anything with a dick. The larger the better, many many of them, all at the same time. It was the way our ancestors bred, and this horrific remnant remained to help us get pregnant.

God. I looked around and Stephen walked to me through the doorway. I just pleaded with him using our link to help me get in the shower, I hoped the shower would cure this thing. He smiled weakly and picked me up and took me to the bathroom, he could feel my panic. He could feel my mate-lust, he could feel the pain that filled me as I struggled with it. I didn't want to give in to it, I didn't want to beg him to fuck me. I knew I eventually would but I hated myself for it. And I knew he could make it disappear for a while, all he had to do was fuck me. I hated all of this so fucking much.

Stephen started the cool shower and stood me in the tub. He then got in behind me and I could hear his gasp at the cold temperature. But he went in to make sure I wouldn't fall down, he helped massage my hair as I felt the cold water soothe me. He washed the sweat off me as I sighed in this temporary relief. It cooled my skin, but not that damned itch that was growing inside me. I was actually starting to feel a burn, a fire that was painful in my core. I would be begging Stephen soon to fuck me, and I hoped he wouldn't make me wear the fucking collar. I didn't want the collar today, not fucking today.

When I had cooled down a little, I opened my eyes that I didn't know were closed- and looked up at Stephen. He had goose bumps but didn't complain. He stood there for me.

"Better love?" He asked and leaned forward for a kiss.

"Yes," I said and nodded my head. Stephen reached around and turned off the water, and helped me out. He dried me off, then himself, then we walked back to the bedroom. He laid down on the bed and had me lay down next to him. He stroked my cheek, then neck and chest in a soothing way, then started to rub my breasts. Fuck! That stoked the fire, that made the burning worse.

"God!" I cried out unable to help myself. I grabbed Stephen's hand to still it, he was making the burning worse.

"You have to let me Danika," Stephen said in a calm voice. "You have to let me fuck you. It's the only way the burning will stop."

"I don't want to," I said through gritted teeth.

"You need to remember that I feel your pain love," he said to me and pulled my hand away, putting it by my side. He said gently, "I feel your burning, I feel your desire. It's only going to get worse, let me help you." I closed my eyes and started to cry. Wanting to fuck him shouldn't make me cry, I didn't know why I was doing this.

"You're a strong, dominant wolf Danika," Stephen said as he stroked lower over my stomach. "I understand why you hate this. It's not something you ever wanted to do, you're not in control. I get that. But sweetheart, it's me- your Mate. Your husband and your lover. Let me love you now. Let me take your pain away and replace it with pleasure, with relief.

I looked at him through my tears and he took my fisted hands and smoothed out my fingers. I blew out a breath and nodded to him 'yes'. He smiled at me and pushed my wet hair behind my ears, then bent down and gave me a kiss. He stoked my overly sensitive nipples, then lightly pinched and twisted them. My juices just started pouring out of my core, I groaned into his mouth and pressed my breasts harder into his hands. He pressed and squeezed them one at a time and started kissing me harder.

Stephen had shown me blazing passion, the stoking desire that burned until the climactic releasing. He had introduced me to pain that blurred into pleasure, the orgasmic release of restraint and delayed pleasure. But this burning was beyond anything I'd ever experienced. I couldn't stop it, there was no relief, there was no pleasure, the pain was maddening and building. It was driving me insane. Stephen moved his hand down to my pussy and touched me.

I arched of the bed and stilled his hand. "NO!" I cried and Stephen immediately stopped. I had never told him that-ever- as I gripped his arm tightly with both hands. My Mate stared at me shocked and I just started sobbing.

"I CAN'T!" I screamed and tried to bolt off the bed. Stephen simply reacted and held me down. I panicked and tried desperately to throw him off but he just held me down by climbing on top of me, and nibbled my mate marks until I calmed down. I just wanted to rip his throat out and I bit him. Hard on the shoulder. He simply pushed my head back but I saw the blood. My breathing finally slowed down but I was still crying. Stephen pressed my legs open slowly. I could feel the tip of his cock at my opening.

"No," I said weakly as he pushed into me gently. He kept going slowly as I arched my back, pressing myself into him.

"No," I whispered and pulled him to me, I didn't want to feel the instant and amazing relief. Stephen just slowly pushed into me and pulled out so just the tip stayed in. I started to match his slow rhythm and sighed with relief. THIS is apparently what my body needed right now. I was such a bitch but didn't care. I just needed my mate to fuck me slowly right now, I didn't know why. How was I supposed to know this? It didn't say anything about fucking slow in the books, maybe another one should be written which talked about freezing your mate's nuts off in the shower, and how you wanted to kill him for touching your pussy.

THAT is the book that should be written about this shit. But GOD did this feel good, this slow fucking in and out. I didn't know how long he would be able to last, but I hoped a long time. I then thought of that huge dildo and sighed with relief at the mental image. I think I would be able to survive this. How many days again? Two maybe? Three? Christ I hoped Stephen survived it also.

We continued for what seemed like hours until Stephen suddenly started to cum.

"Faster," I whispered in his ear and he took off like a jackhammer. Pound, pound, pound he kept thrusting in and out as he held himself up on his arms. I had to put my hands above my head to keep from hitting the headboard, he was thrusting in so hard. I could tell this was a huge turn-on for him and I groaned but didn't orgasm, and Stephen didn't touch my overly sensitive clit. I had at least communicated that much to him. He put his head on my shoulder and kept thrusting hard as he spurted his hot sperm deep inside of me. He kept spurting and spurting and thrusting. It started leaking out of me and down my ass onto the bed. I moaned and loved it, and when he was slowing down I rubbed his back trying to soothe him.

He was breathing hard and slowly pulled out of me. I arched my back and groaned, and he fell to the side and put his arm over his head. I just breathed deep and tried to slow my own breaths. After Stephen calmed down he rubbed his fingers down my cheek.

"You ok love?" he asked gently.

I just laid there breathing hard with my eyes closed and nodded my head 'yes'. "More," I said after a moment. I needed more, and I wanted the vibrator. I actually wanted anything shoved inside of me, I didn't particularly care what. I felt Stephen get out of bed and return.

"Drink Mate, you need to stay hydrated."

I looked up with him and I'm sure my eyes were black. I didn't care about the water, and looked down at the huge dildo in his hand. I licked my lips thinking about it.

"Danika drink before we start."

I glared at him but sat up slightly and sipped the straw. The cool liquid did feel good and I closed my eyes as I swallowed. Stephen put the cup down and pushed me back down. I closed my eyes again, everything seemed so intense, all the colors were brighter, all the scents were stronger, my Mate smelled like heaven. Stephen pushed my legs apart and I felt the tip of the dildo on my pussy. He started to push it in, and I was so wet it slid in without any additional lubrication. He slid it in all the way and I felt myself convulse around it.

"Here, love, hold it here like this." He took my hand and placed it on the base of the vibrator. "Move it out and in so it feels good, experiment until you find the way that feels best."

I started to move it out and in and heard Stephen walk to the bathroom. He came back and got in bed next to me.

"Feel the best way, the right angle, the right speed. Experiment and give it a little 'twist' at the beginning and end. Try all these different things to make you feel relief." Stephen kissed my hair, my temple, my cheek. He ran his fingers down my neck and rubbed my mate marks.

"You're so beautiful love, everything will be alright. We'll get through this together, I'm here to service you. I'll be the only one giving you relief, no one else. You're MINE Mate, you belong to me. And when I see you pleasuring myself I want to shove my cock in you so deep you howl to the rafters. I want to shove my hard cock in your ass until you beg me to go faster. I want to fuck you so often, so long, for days and days until you carry my pup. I want to mate in wolf form, and make you submit to me until I fill you with my knot. I want to fill up all your holes with my cum, with my scent.

"You're mine Danika, you're mine Mate," he said and dived into my neck sucking on my marks. "So when you're thinking of all these cocks filling you just remember you're only getting mine." The fire burned brighter in my core and I shoved the vibrator in and out faster. I felt it start to vibrate, Stephen must have turned it on. I shoved it in and held it in deeper, god it felt wonderful. I didn't think I'd be able to climax with this fucking heat, but I started to. I pushed in and out faster and faster and felt the vibrations increase in speed. I felt the convulsions start and I gripped the vibrator and started to buck. I could feel Stephen watching me which made it hotter.

"God!" I cried out as my climax gripped me. It wasn't as intense as when Stephen made me cum, but I was too sensitive. I pressed the vibrator in more and felt my orgasm aftershocks. When I was done just I laid there and let my breathing return to normal. I eventually pulled the dildo out and put it on my stomach, my body was just jelly now.

"Beautiful, love, that was so beautiful," Stephen whispered and kissed me. He picked up the vibrator and walked away. I heard him wash it off and he returned to the room.

"Danika, I'm putting the vibrator right here on the nightstand. I want you to use it if I'm sleeping, don't even hesitate. When I'm awake I want you to sit on my cock and fuck me as fast or slow as you want. If you want me to touch your clit then put my hand there. If you want me to rub your nipples or ass then put my hands there. I'm here for you, but you need to tell me how." Stephen got into the bed and pulled me in his arms. I curled into him and sighed in contentment. The fire was only a slow burn right now and not the raging inferno it was.

And this was only the first hours of the first day.

I woke up a few hours later drenched in sweat. Stephen was sleeping next to me so I reached up and used the vibrator again. It helped but this time I needed something more. So I experimentally touched my clit and god that felt good. Apparently the problem I had earlier was gone, which I didn't understand. I just wanted to cum, be convulsing with orgasm. I would do anything to climax. I pushed faster and faster and it wasn't enough. But I enjoyed it as much as possible but I soon started to go crazy. God I wanted to be filled up. I started to wonder if Stephen was up for another round. I imagined him thrusting in me hard, I imagined him touching me in that wonderful way he had. I got close, but couldn't climax. I sighed and put the vibrator back, this wasn't going to work.

I looked over at Stephen who slept peacefully, completely unaware I was about to jump him. I hoped he was ready and I started to rub his chest, playing with his nipples. I felt him start to move, I felt his breathing start to quicken I saw his cock start to press up under the covers. I leaned over and sucked his nipples and his eyes opened slowly. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Another round love?" he asked and reached for me.

"More," I said as I intercepted his hand and kissed it, I didn't say anything else as I crawled up over him. I straddled his thighs and put his hands on my breasts. I was the dominant female wolf now, I was the Alpha's Mate, and I took his hands and had him rub my nipples. I groaned and started rubbing my juices on his cock as it pressed into his stomach. He groaned back and pressed into me, his eyes started to glow as he watched both of our hands rub my breasts. I then took one of his hands and pressed it on my pussy, circling my clit but not touching it directly. He watched every movement and I felt his cock twitch.

I then lifted myself up and guided his cock inside of me. I lowered myself slowly onto his huge, hot cock and groaned. I pushed all the way down until I felt his hair at the base of him. I started making circles with my hips as I kept him deep inside of me. Stephen pushed up slowly with his hips as I pushed down hard. He continued to circle my clit with his fingers, and was massaging my breast with his other hand.

I then looked down and moved his hand directly to my clit and we both started to rub it back and forth, rubbing and pushing it as I was filled with pleasure. I started to buck up and down and we kept moving our hands so I felt the most amazing pleasure.

"God," I groaned and started moving up and down. Stephen just bit out another groan of his own, he was pressing into me and matching my rhythm. I was liking it a little harder now and a little faster. I moved my hands away and leaned back while Stephen kept moving his hands over my pleasure centers. I started to bounce up and down on his cock faster and faster, and then I leaned forward slightly and put my hands on his chest.

THAT WAS IT, I thought to myself as I started to orgasm. THAT must have been just the right angle as I convulsed around Stephen's cock. I came and came and came and felt Stephen spurt inside of me. He gripped my waist with both hands and held me on him as he bucked up into me. Heaven, this felt like heaven as my pussy gripped his cock tightly and convulsed all around him. He thrust up into me and held me tight and I felt his hot liquid run down my legs and pussy and completely soak his groin. I was panting as Stephen's neck was rigid and he threw his head back taking deep breaths.

"You're like a hot, fisted glove around my cock, babe," he gritted out unable to move. "You'll have to relax a little."

I was breathing heavy but focused on relaxing my core. Stephen relaxed himself and opened his eyes to look at me. His were on fire, his passion felt electric. He pulled me down to him and kissed me deeply.

"Love, pull off of me slowly and very, very carefully." I lifted myself off of his cock carefully and closed my eyes at the sensation. I was so sensitive I could practically feel each ridge along his cock. I whimpered when I reached the head of his cock, his ring was huge and made me feel so full. We both were silent as I pulled the last bit out. Stephen didn't look limp at all which was a surprise. I started to reach for him and he gently pulled my hand away.

"I'll need a few minutes, love, I'm too sensitive right now." He carefully arranged his dick along his abdomen and breathed out a sigh of relief. He looked at me with such love in his eyes as I collapsed next to him. I think this was another of his fantasies, to have unlimited sex- and I wanted more but could wait a little while.

I just laid there looking back at him. The fire was bearable right now, but I still wasn't quite right- I was very affected by the mate lust and was just going to be in the grip of the burning that made my brain fuzzy.

Stephen reached up and brushed his fingertips along my cheek and neck. He put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer for a kiss. I sighed into his mouth with contentment. The burning had died down again and I put my head on his chest and fell into an exhausted sleep again.

The next 'round' as Stephen called it was a few hours later. He mostly kept up for round after round, and when he couldn't I used the vibrator. Sex, cuddle, sleep. Sex, shower, change sheets, cuddle sleep- and then I would often wake up soaking in sweat. This pattern went well into the next day, and Stephen insisted I drink a lot of water and juice, and made sure I ate. I wasn't hungry or thirsty until I began eating, and then I was famished.

It was late in day two that another shift occurred. I woke up thrashing and started to grab his cock. I was out of control and driven by this unreasonable mating lust. The last twelve hours I could control myself at least a little and be gentle-well except for the biting part. But I was now this crazed animal that only wanted to mate. I just wanted to fuck, only I didn't know what I was doing. I went slightly insane and just started grabbing Stephen without any concern for his comfort or well-being. He just acted like he expected this and carried me over his shoulder to the 'play' room. I was thrashing and swearing and just wanted to stick his dick in me, but he restrained me and tied me to the 'cross' facing towards the room.

Stephen smiled apologetically as he shoved the ball gag in my mouth and I just glared at him swearing inside the gag, which made me sound like an idiot. He went back in the room and brought out the vibrator, he cleaned it after each time. Stephen looked a little tired I thought in a distant part of my brain, but I was mostly pissed since all I wanted was for him to fuck me. He put the vibrator in my pussy slowly, then pulled it out and in a few times until it was lubed with my juices. He put on the straps which kept it inside of me, and turned it on a few levels higher than last time. I finally shut up and threw my head back and moaned thrusting my hips a little.

Stephen then put a blindfold on me which I didn't want. Maybe he was tired of me glaring at him. I then heard that 'electric clipper' sound of the wand and my juices started running down my leg making my skin a little itchy. Stephen started making soothing noised as he parted my pussy lips. He put the wand right on my clit and I bucked ferociously. YES! This is what I wanted as I climaxed and thrust myself onto the wand. Yes yes yes is all I thought as wave after wave of orgasms rolled through me and I gripped the vibrator hard, convulsing around it. Stephen pulled the wand away and turned it off.

"Love, we'll stay like this for a little while. When you've had enough just start shaking your head 'no' and I'll take you down. When you shake your head 'yes' I'll put the wand back on and you can have your orgasms, your relief. And I'll fuck you as often as I can. Understand?"

I lifted my blindfolded head and shook my head 'yes'. I didn't want the wand right this moment and I hoped he understood that. I needed a little break right now and lowered my head and collapsed. Stephen made some adjustments to the padded cross, and I felt myself slowly tilting back.

"I'll be watching, love, and this will be more comfortable for you when you collapse after your orgasms." He was right, it took the strain off my wrists. My breathing started returning to normal and I dozed off slightly. I woke up a little later on fire again and I started to slowly nod my head 'yes'. I heard Stephen walk over and turn on the wand. He parted my pussy lips so my clit was exposed and started to rub the wand all over my pussy and clit- but not on it. I bucked into it seeking my release, my relief from the burning inside.

He put the wand over my clit and I bucked and arched my back, pumping into the air. Stephen held my stomach down and pressed harder as I felt the dildo that was still inside of me go a little faster. I bucked and convulsed as another wave of my climax started rolling through me. Stephen turned off the wand and started to lightly pat my pussy. It felt nice, the patting just felt nice and I drifted to a light sleep again. I felt Stephen lift me up and take me to the bathroom so I could relieve myself, then he carried me back and strapped me back on the padded cross. I fell asleep.

A little later I woke back to the burning and shook my head 'yes' again. Stephen walked up to me and unstrapped the vibrator and turned it off, and took it out. I then felt the tip of his cock at my ass. I pushed into him as he pressed into my ass hard, god I wanted his cock in my ass. I groaned as he pushed himself in deeper. He pulled back a little and kept working himself all the way in until I could feel his balls on my ass cheeks. He pushed in deep and stayed there, and I bucked around him. I wanted him to go faster. He did. Faster and faster then he started to rub his fingers around the outside of my clit and my pussy. He started to do that faster and faster until I was writhing and convulsing and breathing hard, and he started to pat my pussy harder and faster. I was so sensitive and my climax rolled through me again and I gripped his cock while he pushed in hard and squirted his hot liquid deep into my ass.

When I was done and hanging limply, Stephen slowly pulled out. I fell into an exhausted sleep again.

A few hours later I woke to the familiar burning, I didn't think I would ever cool down again. I was lost in a haze of lust, I wanted a cock in me- and I didn't care who's it was. I just wanted to be fucked. Wanting to be stuffed in all my holes I nodded my head 'yes' and heard Stephen walk over.

"Love, are you ready for some pain?" he asked me in a husky voice. I wanted anything he could give me and shook my head 'yes' as I was breathing deep in fuzzy anticipation. I felt more juices run down my leg, and Stephen gave me some more ice water.

He unstrapped me and flipped me around so I was lying face down on the cross. The leather padding was hot where I had been laying on it, I was burning up. He made some adjustments and I stood upright again. Stephen rubbed my ass and then I heard a 'whoosh' and felt the cane hit my ass. I jerked away from it the little bit I could move, then felt another slice of pain as he hit me again.

"Your ass cheeks are starting to have these red stripes on them," he said in a strained voice. "You will have these delicious welts. But one thing is missing," he said and shoved the small, lubed vibrator up my ass. He turned it on high.

"And one more thing," he said and slid the huge dildo vibrator in my pussy and turned it up pretty high, then strapped it in. I bucked back and groaned, my holes were being filled. It was delicious as I felt another stinging on my ass. I jerked as I felt the vibrators. Another sting and another as I started bucking, I felt the climax start deep within as Stephen hit me a few more times, then rub my red ass. He ran his fingers over a few welts as my ass vibrator went faster, he rubbed my pussy and patted me hard. He ran his fingers around my clit before pressing it hard. I groaned and he stood back and hit me again. I hissed out a breath and started bucking as another orgasm spread through my core. I gripped the vibrators tight and moaned loudly, as Stephen hit my ass again. It made my orgasm even harder, I bucked and convulsed my entire body as he hit me again and smoothed my ass. God I wanted more!

"Mate your ass is red," he said and leaned down to run his tongue along the welts and it felt wonderful. He then rubbed my ass cheeks with both hands as I started to buck again. The welts hurt, but when he rubbed them I started to climax again. God! This was amazing I thought as I went limp and slumped onto the cross, my legs wouldn't support me anymore. Stephen put it in a reclining position again and I fell asleep, purring.

This continued for a few more hours, and Stephen next used the paddle until my ass was red again, I healed so quick that my welts didn't last very long. The last thing he did was to flip me over so he could start whipping me with a short whip. By this time I was in a delirium, I wanted the pain as much as the pleasure. I bucked into it as I felt the lashes over my stomach and abdomen. The ends wrapped around my sides, almost kissing me with pain which made me climax in unending waves of ecstasy.

After this Stephen took me off the cross and gave me another cool shower. I would have felt a little sorry for him as I heard his teeth chatter, but it felt so delicious. I begged him for some more pain, but he wouldn't do it. He told me after I healed we could do some more, but I knew we were done for the rest of my heat. I kept begging him until he tied my hands together and put a soft gag into my mouth. He told me he had to sleep for a few hours and stuck the vibrator in my pussy. That kept me quiet long enough for him to tie my legs spread wide on the bed, and my hands tied to the headboard. He turned the vibrator on pretty high and strapped it in- and then got a few hours of sleep as I bucked and moaned quietly.

And this was day three, I hoped it would be over soon.

************

After Stephen had slept he pulled out the vibrator and shoved his cock into my pussy. I bucked into him but couldn't find any relief. He then untied me and had me get on all fours and took my from behind. Stephen shoved himself in deep, thrusting fast but I couldn't climax. He then shoved his cock in my ass which I loved, and I pressed back into him hard. He then pulled out of my ass and shoved himself into my pussy. He alternated between the two and started groaning.

"God love, you feel incredible," he gritted out between his clenched teeth and it did feel incredible. I then heard Stephen turn on the wand and reached around to put it on my clit.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted out loud trying to raise up, but Stephen leaned over and held me down. He kept circling and pressing the wand onto my clit and I kept convulsing around his cock. He kept it in my ass as I bucked and writhed, and convulsed and milked his cock as he came hard in my ass. I felt him squirt his cum high in my ass and he pressed the wand on my clit harder. I reached up with one hand and moved it off. I was so sensitive again, I couldn't have it on my clit anymore as I kept convulsing and gripping his cock.

It turned out this was the 'ramp down' phase where I needed sex a little slower like in the beginning. Stephen did his best to keep up with me, and when he couldn't he just strapped the vibrator inside of me. A few hours-and a nap- later he untied my hands and let me push the vibrator inside of myself. I did that a few times, he fucked me a few more times between naps, and then we fell asleep absolutely exhausted.

When I woke up in the evening of the fourth day Stephen was leaning on the headboard working on the computer. He looked at me and smiled.

"You ok love?" he asked concerned. I felt my body and the burning was gone. The unquenchable fire of lust was gone, and I was a little sore.

"Yes," I replied because I could tell he wanted my words this time to see if I was over the lust fog. I really didn't know what to say to him, he knew I wasn't in my right mind quite yet, he was expecting it and took care of me. My brain was still a little foggy even though the mate lust was gone.

"Thank you," I said watching him while I was deciding to be embarrassed or not.

"I love you," he said. "And there's nothing to be embarrassed about love," he gently continued as he put his computer on the nightstand and pulled me onto his lap. "Never be embarrassed about this, it's a natural process. And we both learned a lot." Stephen kissed me on the top of the head and slowly rocked me back and forth.

"More," I said as I pulled back and pulled his head down to mine. "Kisses only for right now."

"I'm up for another round," he said to my lips.

I pulled back to look at him incredulously, "Really?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

"I always want you," he said and kissed me hard. After a few minutes I pulled back and laid down on my back next to him. I think I was still in shock a little, the last few days felt like they belonged to someone else.

"Four days?" I asked him.

"Yes love," he said and started to rub my breasts which were no longer nursing and back to their normal size.

"Matt?" I asked, although I knew he was fine.

"Matt is having a fun time with my mother he misses you and we'll see him soon. Mom's been keeping him distracted and is spoiling him." I just smiled.

"I still can't believe it Stephen," I said to the ceiling. "I bit you," I said still can't believe these last few days. I really would have fucked anyone, the idea was so inconceivable that I was stunned and in a daze.

"You'll only have me, love, and I'll always be here to service you when you need it."

I looked over to him and then down to his cock, it was getting hard again. I licked my lips. "I don't think I can right now," I said.

"Let's see, love," hewhispered as he lowered his lips for another kiss.    

**End of Chapter.  Please vote, comment, follow, and always live life to the fullest. 

Thanks, Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 12.3K 27
"How can I be your warrior if you don't let me in?" I watched as the muscles of his body flex at each word as if his body was about to erupt in rage...
6.2K 121 27
At only 10 years old her pack and parents were gone. She was forced to become a rogue. Running. Surviving through the years with only one goal in min...
80.2K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

4.3K 604 17
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...