Dear Future Husband (Evan Pet...

By Anonymous-21

Is it possible to fall in love this fast? This deep? Is it right to make a guy twist all the plans you made f... More

Chapter 1 - American Horror Story
Chapter 2 - He'll Be in Town
Chapter 3 - First Meeting
Chapter 4 - The Lake
Chapter 5 - Give It a Try
Chapter 6 - Meghan's Fan
Chapter 7 - Los Angeles
Chapter 8 - I Want His Love
Chapter 9 - San Fernando Valley
Chapter 10 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 11 - Sunset Boulevard
Chapter 12 - Embracing It
Chapter 13 - Dating
Chapter 14 - Studio Apartment
Chapter 16 - Campfire
Chapter 17 - Some Type Of Love
Chapter 18 - Clear As Mud
Chapter 19 - Hollywood Premiere
Chapter 20 - True Self Love
Chapter 21 - Aftertaste
Chapter 22 - Stitches
Chapter 23 - Date Night
Chapter 24 - Someone To Rely On
Chapter 25 - Life Decisions

Chapter 15 - Give it to me Right

2.2K 49 5
By Anonymous-21

Right after the movie we got on Evan's car and drove back to West Hollywood. The whole ride back home was silent, not in a awkward way at all. I was tired but, finally, for once in my life, happy and relaxed. I fell asleep for the last 20 minutes of the ride and woke up right when Evan entered my Apartment's driveway and stopped the car.

He smiled down at me, a relaxed beautiful kind of smile. I smiled back with sleepy eyes, yawning.

"Let's go getting you to bed" he chuckled as he opened the door for me and took my hand.

I unlocked the frontal door and let us in. I quickly switched the living room's lights on and dropped my body on the couch.

"What are you doing, go straight to bed" Evan laughed.

"I'm too tired to reach the bedroom" I moaned as my eyes blinked a couple of times, he laughed again.

I saw him getting closer and weakly smiled, he picked me up in bridal style and carried me in my bed

"I'll get some blankets and sleep on the couch" he smiled,

"No, Evan, stay" I said firmly. He faced me and stared at me for a while without saying a word.

"I can?" he asked, I nodded with a small smile, he grinned and layed next to me on my king-sized bed.

I felt his warm arms around my waist and smiled at the only thought of having him that close, in my bed. I slowly turned to face him and glanced up. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose.

"I like having you here" I whispered,

"I like being here" he whispered back with a small relaxed smile.

My phone suddenly started buzzing, I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock, 11pm. I sighed and picked up the call.

"You should change your clock time. It's night here" I sighed,

"No, yeah, I know, sorry. We were just wondering in which Hotel you're staying so we can visit you, maybe in the morning" Sidney said.

"I'm not staying in a Hotel"

"Couldn't they wait till morning?" Evan scoffed quietly against my arm, I smiled down at him as he sweetly wrapped his right arm around my waist and layed his head against my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Wait, are you with a guy?" Sidney asked.

"Actually, I'm pretty tired and really need to sleep" I sighed.

"With a guy? Are you sleeping with a guy?"

"Goodnight Sid. Go to sleep" I said as I instantly hung up.

I soon placed my phone on the chair laying next to my bed, layed my head against Evan's and closed my eyes slowly. I let his smell entering into me, sniffing him up a little before letting myself to sleep. I still couldn't believe he was there with me, I was falling asleep in Evan Peter's arms.

***

"So, are you dating someone?" Raylee asked as I started fixing the H&M messy shelfs, I stared at her and tried to hide my smile.

"Ah, who's him?" she asked in excitement.

"Just a guy I like" I grinned as I soon went back to working in the Women section of the store.

I've always preferred the Men section though. In my opinion, they had better clothing items. Better shirts, hoodies, beanies and shoes. I remembered that when I was a little girl, precisely 6, I wished I was a boy only for wearing their clothes. I smiled at myself and fixed the women's high heels boxes in the right shelf.

20 minutes later, I found myself frozen by the sight of dad, Sidney and Laura entering the shop. It was highly improbable for them to find me, Los Angeles is huge. I quickly hurried in the back but was soon stopped by Erika, one of my workmates.

"Courtney. Sarah's shift just ended, we need you at the cash counter desk" she said, I swallowed loudly and nodded.

I quietly reached the desk, hoping that my family would find nothing interesting and leave right away. I saw them coming closer instead with a pair of blue/grey sneakers.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I said, as we all had to if we wanted to keep our jobs.

"Courtney?" they all asked in sync with a surprised tone.

"Yeah, that's my name" I said with a little bit of irony, as my smile was soon fading away.

"You.. work?" my dad asked with his eyes wide open,

"If I didn't I couldn't pay the rent" I pointed out.

"Wow, you look totally different" Laura affirmed,

"Like grown up? - I am" I said as I thought how I could just switch the subject so I wouldn't have to explain more than I already wanted to.

"It's 12 dollars and 60" I soon informed, grabbing the pair of shoes hanging on the desk and put it in a paper bag of ours.

"Courtney! Oh my god!" Raylee soon yelled, we all looked at her.

"Your man just sent you flowers! Dark red roses, your favorites!" she yelled again, I couldn't help but widely smile as she reached me with the flowers.

"Holy-"

"There's a note!" she pointed out, excited, "C'mon, read it! Read it!"

"Alright, alright" I laughed as I picked it up.

"I'm so sorry I had to leave early this morning, I wish I could've stayed longer. I made you breakfast but I don't feel like I've totally made it up to you so I planned something. I'll pick you up at 8pm, dress up nicely but comfortable, I'm taking you out. Love, Evan"

I smiled widely as my heart almost pounded out of my chest. My cheeks grew warm and turned fire red as I grabbed the note tighter and placed it in my black jeans' pocket.

"What does it say?" she happily asked,

"Uhm, things" I laughed.

"Ah, you're blushing! You're so gone, girl" she widely smiled as she excitely went back on the Women section, still looking back at me with a big smile. I smiled at her and felt strong sights on me. That's when I remembered about my family being in front of me.

"Who's this mysterious man?" Laura asked with a small smile, as a smirk grew wide.

"No one" I spat as I instantly handed their bag to them and looked away.

"He seems like getting you, you look happy" Sidney said with a weak smile.

"When is your shift over?" dad asked,

"In 20 minutes" I said as I quickly glaced at the big clock hanging on our heads, 7.20pm.

"Can we hang out after that maybe?" he asked again.

"I actually have to be home by at least 7.30 so I'd better leave in 10 minutes instead. I need to be out at 8 again, time for a quick shower and a clean up"

"I see. Maybe we can have lunch together in the morning" he suggested,

"Okay but at 2pm I have to start my shift already" I informed, he nodded with a weak smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.7K 40
Is it possible to fall for someone who is so close to you, it's scary? Is it wrong to be completely in love with someone who has treated you like a l...
31.6K 606 24
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 β„Žπ‘–π‘šπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘’π‘ . (2/2) Apocalypse
11K 453 30
Falling in love can be easy. Staying in love can he hard part.
45.7K 1.2K 19
I am dying. This is a fact that I have been faced with for a long time and one I came to terms with. But now, I just wish I had more time. Is it r...