My ULTIMATE boyfriend! (Danga...

By XxUltimate_GuesserxX

Ultimates! Ultimates EVERYWHERE!!! • • • This story is about YOU and your Ultimate perfect match! (So punny X... More

Ultimate meeting (SDR2)
Ultimate conversational skills
Ultimate conversational skills (SDR2)
Ultimate first kiss

Ultimate meeting

13.4K 168 482
By XxUltimate_GuesserxX

Just incase you guys are confused, ALL the dangan ronpa (1) boys are in this chapter and if you don't want to read all the stories, you can just scroll to the person you want, I made sure to write their names at the beginning of their stories. Okay! That's all!
———————————————————

~Byakuya Togami~

"Another morning, another class, another arrogant bastard..." You thought as you listened to the oh-so-special Byakuya point out another one of the teacher's mistakes.

"Thank you again Mister Togami, I will try to improve myself" The teacher said sarcastically.

"Tch, if a plebeian such as yourself is going to teach someone like me then you should make sure you, at least, know what you are talking about" Byakuya said, clearly irritated by the teacher.

you mentally sighed as you waited for the bell to ring.
"two more minutes" you thought happily, but maybe you shouldn't have jinxed it...

"Miss (Y/N), I would like you to stay after class, we need to discuss your homework, you too mister Togami, I'd like to talk to you about your attitude problem" The teacher said annoyed

~Ring Ring~

The bell rang and your friends waited outside your classroom door for you.

"So miss (L/N), could you come here for a minute? Before we talk about your homework I need your help with something" The teacher said as you walked to her.

"Yes?" You asked, only to be faced with—what seemed like— millions of homework assignments. "A-And this is?" You asked

"Everyones homework, but that's not important, I would like you to bring these to that basket at the back of the room labeled "final projects" please" You looked at the pile dumbfounded, did your teacher really expect you to bring all of these homework sheets alone?

"I know that look, don't worry, because mister Togami is going to help you" The teacher said raising her voice so Byakuya could hear her.

"I am?"

"He is?"

"Yes, now get to it" She said as she sat down to grade some papers.

You sighed and took half the papers and walked towards the basket at the back of the class but Byakuya just stood there, staring at the papers.

"What are you waiting for?" You asked him confused

"Someone like me shouldn't need to to do physical labour for a teacher, or anyone for that matter" he made a 'tch' noise and turned to you "why don't you do it? You don't seem to have a problem lifting these" This guy was getting on your nerves but you didn't know weather or not you should tell him off or just leave it...

"Now what are you waiting for, plebeian?"

That's it...

"Listen here Douche bag, I'm not in the mood to be kept here after class and i'm certainly not here to take your shit without putting you in your place!"

You weren't finished giving him a piece of your mind but he only chuckled, interrupting your rant.

"Put me in my place? Really now, I didn't know commoners could do such things to me. Alright, I'll do the work, but only because you're too stubborn to follow orders" He said picking up his half of the stack of papers and putting them in the basket that you were next to.

"You're quite interesting, (Y/N) (L/N)? Was it? I hope to be seeing more of you, and that mouth of yours" he chuckled as he left the room

"Uh Miss? Isn't he supposed to stay?" You asked

"Oh right! Thank you miss (L/N), you may go, we can talk about your homework another time!" She said speed walking out into the halls after Byakuya.

His words echoed in your mind "I hope to see more of you, and that mouth of yours" you blushed slightly "what does that mean?" You wondered and met up with your friends. "I guess I'll know in time" you thought again before giving your full attention to your friends.

~Ishimaru Kyotaka~

"No running in the halls!"
"No talking in class!"
"Raise your hand if you wish to speak!"

I know what you're thinking, "what annoying teacher is bitching at you now?" Well let me tell you something, it isn't a teacher. Ishimaru Kyotaka is him name and being a teacher's pet in his game, seriously I think that's his ultimate skill. You were in English class, telling the teacher that he accidentally wrote "pathetic" wrong on the bored and suddenly it became okay for you to get yelled at by Ishimaru.

"The teacher knows what he's doing! That's why he has this profession!" Taka yelled

"Ugh... Taka, shut up" said a boy sitting next to Taka

"But Mondo--!"

"But nothin', if she saw a mistake, she's aloud to correct the fucking teacher, it's not that big a fucking deal" He said irritated

"Fine..." Taka sighed and told the teacher that we were done arguing.

"Man he's such a weirdo... Crazy eyebrows, weird spiky hair... And REALLY scary friends..." You thought

~Ring Ring~

The bell rang and you couldn't feel any happier leaving English class, leaving Kyotaka was also pretty damn good. As you met your friends at their lockers, they started laughing

"Heard you got creamed in class" Akane said while eating a cookie she purchased at the cafeteria

(I know i said i was thinking of putting the dangan ronpa 2 guys in here and I will but later on, so for now, DEAL! >:D sowy not sowy)

"Yes but not by the teacher" Sonia added

You mentally face palmed and looked at Toko who was smiling mischievously

"Who gave you the right to tell them Toko?" You asked, slightly annoyed

"I d-don't think i n-need a right t-to tell people a-about something that happened in c-class, why? A-Are you embarrassed that you got y-yelled at by a s-student?" She asked grinning

"Woah by a student?!" Akane asked surprised

"Hehehe, figures, being you and all" Hiyoko mumbled under her breath

"Ugh... Yep, I got yelled at by Taka" you admitted, taking a piece of Akane's cookie

"Again?" Aoi sighed

"Sh-shut up..." You mumbled

As your friends were busy laughing at you, Taka came to talk.

"Excuse me? May I talk to miss (Y/N) (L/N) please?" He asked as he stood there as stiff as a board, I'm guessing he doesn't talk to girls much.

"Sure but if you wanna yell at me again I would suggest having a teacher present to make sure you don't get punched" You said as you followed him, leaving your gossiping friends behind.

"I wanted to apologize for how I acted in class, I am not a teacher, it's not my job to tell people what they can and cannot do in class" He said scratching the back of his head

"Hmm, okay i guess you're forgiven, it's not as if it really mattered that much anyway" you said nonchalantly

Taka smiled and gave you a slip of paper "I-It's for the project in class, if you want to be my partner then c-call me sometime" he blushed slightly

You took the slip of paper and smiled.
"Why not?" You said happily

He smiled and bowed "i must excuse myself now, goodbye (Y/N)!" He exclaimed as he walked over to his group of friends.

You opened the slip of paper and saw Taka's neat handwriting and his phone number with a little smiley face at the end. "Boy... Even a smiley" you chuckled, putting the phone number in your pocket and walking back to your friends who were still gossiping about you and Taka.

~Mondo Oowada~

You have been awake for hours because of all the bikers and their motorcycles. You're mom couldn't sleep and that pissed you off pretty badly so you decided to go out and talk to these bikers, and by talk, you mean yell.

You walked out of your house and spotted about five bikers chilling on the side of the road so you went up to them to try and settle things.

"Hey guys, check out the chick!" One of the bikers said

"Daaaaamn, nice rack little lady" another one said

"Listen here 'dudes' you might not need sleep but my mom and I sure do, so if you wouldn't mind driving off somewhere else, that would be very kind of you" you said, trying to keep your cool.

At that moment, a guy walked up to you, you assumed he was the leader for he had a long black coat with the biker gang's name on it. He looked pretty menacing but you decided to stand your ground.

"Listen here girly, we do what we want and no little girl is gonna tell us what to fucking do, got it?!" He yelled

You were tired—literally—of all the hell these guys were raising. It was two in the morning and you had a final coming up, you were NOT in the mood for arguing but it's what must be done.

"No, YOU listen here terd head, i'm tired, it's two A.M. And you started yelling, so let me give you a piece of my mind!--" you got interrupted by the gang leader snapping his fingers and the other four guys holding you in place.

"Terd head? Really? Surely you can come up with something better than that, can't ya? C'mon, I fucking dare ya!" He grinned

"Welp, you dared me" you smiled and spat on his shoe and looked him straight in the eye "don't call me "Surely" Terd head"

You giggled proudly which only confused the bikers holding you down. The biker leader was fed up with your shit but, then again, you were fed up with his.

"You asked for it girly" He said folding his hand into a fist and lifting it over his head, with his other hand, he grabbed your collar and lifted you up "any last words?"

"(Y/N)" you said smirking

"What?"

"The name's (Y/N)" you giggled

The boy stopped and chuckled, the chuckle turning into a laugh and the laugh turning into a laughing fit.

"You've got balls girl-- er, I mean (Y/N), anyone else would have begged for their life" he said still laughing

"Well i'm not stupid, I don't go against people i don't know but i did my research on the "Crazy Diamond" and figured out that the gang leader, who I am assuming is you, doesn't hit girls, something about "men don't hit women, it's just not fair" or something like that" You said brushing the dirt off your shoulders

"Heh... Mondo" He said plainly

"Pardon?" You asked

"The name's Mondo Oowada, nice to fuckin' meet ya" he smiled and extended his hand "and the "Crazy Diamond" could use a girl with balls, whaddya say?" He asked

"Eh... Why not?" You smiled and shook his hand "only if you guys STOP RIDING HERE AT NIGHT!" You said annoyed

"Fine! Fine! Welcome to the Crazy Diamond!" He smiled, gave you his number, and got on his bike "be seein' ya (Y/N)" He rode off with the rest of the gang members that were there.

"Well... Guess i'm part of a biker gang now..." You smiled at that thought and smiled even more when you recalled that you and your mom can finally have some shut eye. You ran back inside and went to sleep.

~Leon Kuwata~

"Go, Leon, Go!" The crowd cheered as the red head waved to all the fans, occasionally winking at a few of his fangirls who pretty much died afterwards. You were there to watch your twin brother, (Bro/N) play his first game ever, and he was really excited, so were you! You enjoyed watching your brother play but when it was someone else's turn you were pretty much lost and bored, until you spotted the spiky-haired, Leon Kuwata and couldn't stop starring, you noticed his nice smile and blue eyes and you felt like you were under a spell. He noticed you looking at him and smiled. You looked away blushing but he then called out to you.

"Hey! Girl with pretty (H/C) hair!" He yelled. More than half the girls turned to look at him

"Okay... Girl with (F/C) Baseball cap!" He yelled again. A few girls turned their heads around, realizing he wasn't talking to them when he suddenly ran to the fence and jumped on it making quite a few people squeal at his presence.

"You there, with the (Fav/Band) T-shirt!" He said softly as you turned to look at him, nasty looks were being shot at you but neither of you really noticed.

"I'm Leon, incase you hadn't heard the cheering" he chuckled

"I-I'm (Y/N) uhh, shouldn't you be playing?" You asked

"Oh right! Crap! Okay uhh, okay! I have an idea! Wait for me at the entrance at the end of the game, I'll give ya something for giving me your attention" he winked and went back to playing his game.

You blushed quite fiercely as a few girls swore under their breath, you didn't care though.

~~Le time skip cuz I'm lazy~~

You did as Leon asked of you and waited for him at the entrance, also waiting for your brother, when suddenly he appeared.

"Hey there! (Y/N) was it?" He asked

"Uhh yeah... " You answered awkwardly

"That's a nice name! Sorry about my last introduction, baseball you know?" He chuckled "A-Anyway! Let me re-introduce myself" He cleared his throat and began to speak sweetly "I'm Leon Kuwata! You really enchanted me back there, I don't think i've ever seen someone so beautiful" He smiled and blushed "Oh! Uhh..." He said rummaging through his bag for a piece of paper "got a pen?" He asked.

You surprisingly did have a pen and gave it to him. He scribbled down some numbers and gave you the paper.

"I know I just met you buuuuut, you made quite an impression on me, you seem cool" he smiled gently.

As you were about to say something you heard someone call for Leon behind you.

"Aww crap... I wish I could talk some more but my dad's calling me, call me okay?" He asked as he ran to his dad who patted his shoulder proudly.

"Alright (Y/N), let's go home!" Your brother said, coming out of the changing room "Hey... You weren't flirting with my friend Leon were you?" He asked you.

"What?! No! A-Anyway, let's get going!" You said as you started walking towards your house, flustered.

Your brother laughed and followed you.

You started thinking about what Leon said "I don't think i've ever seen someone so beautiful!" You blushed at the thought of someone calling you pretty. "Well... He was pretty enchanting himself" you thought as a smile formed on your lips.

"You better not be thinking of Leon, (Y/N)" you brother warned

"I wasn't! Shut up!" You yelled at him, as you arrived home and ran up to your room.

"Maybe I was thinking of him... Only a little..." You whispered silently.

(Omg guys i'm SO SORRY! I LOVE LEON but when it come to writing stories about him I just get MASSIVE writer's block! I wish i could be Toko! She NEVER has writer's block! Anyway, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!)

~Yasuhiro Hagakure~

"They WHAT?!" You yelled

"Please don't yell" Aoi sighed "they said that they wouldn't come today because it was going to rain" She explained again.

"But this is the last day of summer vacation! They HAVE to come!" You protested.

"Well whining to me about it won't solve anything, let's go have fun, yeah?" Aoi asked, trying to cheer you up.

You sighed and agreed. As you and Asahina walked around the carnival grounds, you stopped at a tent that was written "Ultimate clairvoyant! He's right 30% of the time!" Aoi was quite exited to go in but you weren't easily impressed.

"Oh my god! We HAVE to go in there!!!" She yelled

"Why? It says he's right 30% of the time, that's not even above average, i'd be more impressed if it said 50%" you stated as you looked around for something else.

"No! You would have thought that they were lying and wouldn't have gone in anyway!" Aoi stated angrily.

You chuckled "You know me so well, Hina" she puffed her cheeks and turned to the tent.

"Well if you don't wanna try it, then I will" she said as she walked in proudly.

"Have fun" you mumbled under your breath sarcastically. You waited for Hina to come back for at least an hour so you knew something was off "Okay, fake fortune telling CAN'T be this long" you said pushing through the line of people and walking inside.

When you walked in, you saw the palm reader and Hina talking up a storm "you're kidding right?" You asked.

"Oh! (Y/N)! This is my old buddy Yasuhiro Hagakure! When I read that sign I knew that it had to be him" she stated happily.

He kneeled at your feet and took your hand "Just call me Hiro" he said with a childish grin.

"Uh huh... Anyway, Hina, we gotta go, it's getting late, the sun is setting" you said making Hiro let go of your hand.

"Why don't you get your fortune told (Y/N)? It'll be fun!" Hina said putting you in a chair.

"Yeah! And for today only! Your fortune will be free" Hiro said happily

You sighed and agreed, Hina squealed and left the tent leaving you and Hiro alone "Okay, i'm going to need you to close your eyes, you might feel a tickling sensation in your hand but, until I tell you too, don't open your eyes!" He said seriously

"Fine" you sighed and closed your eyes. You felt someone take your hand in theirs and you could feel the tickling sensation. "Was this magic or something?" You quickly got rid of that thought and waited for your reading to be over.

"You can open your eyes now" Hiro said as he closed your hand.

"Okay... What did you see mister Clairvoyant?" You asked mockingly.

"Well, I saw that you will meet someone very special this year and give them a shot" he said with a cheerful smile.

"Give them a... What does that mean?" You asked confused.

"You'll see" He smiled as he opened the tent door "Good luck with my fortune" he said as you walked out, joining Hina.

"See you two around!" Hiro said closing the tent door.

"Hina?" You said turning to her "Did you feel a weird sensation on your hand when he read your palm?" You asked

"No, why?" She asked you confused.

"What?!" You thought as you opened your hand revealing a phone number "that sly dog..." You thought as you laughed and started walking home with Hina.

~Chihiro Fujisaki~
(He dresses like a guy btw)

"UGH! Why won't you work?!" You yelled at your laptop, earning a shush from the librarian.

"Sorry!" You whisper-yelled.

"Ugh... Seriously though, I got this laptop last Month, WHY THE HELL ISN'T IS WORKING?!" You thought angrily.

"U-Um, excuse me?" Said a quiet voice

"Huh? Oh, hey Chihiro" you said smiling.

"H-Hi (Y/N)... I w-was wondering... What's wrong with your computer?" He asked curiously.

"Oh uhh... It's just a little buggy..." You said as you scratched the back of your neck.

"C-Can I take a l-look at it?" He asked again.

"Uhh sure, I guess" He sat next to you and started typing quickly. You looked at your screen and couldn't understand a thing that was going on, you just thought "He knows what he's doing... Right?".

"Uhhh Chihiro? What's your ultimate skill again?" You asked him.

"Ultimate programmer, why?" He asked, his eyes glued to the screen.

"J-Just wondering..."

After a while, Chihiro gave you back your laptop and it was practically brand new. You were astounded at Chihiro's amazing work and hugged him as thanks.

"Thank you! Now I can finally do that english report!" You said excitedly.

"Oh! Uhh... I-It was nothing" he blushed "U-Uhh by the way... I left you a little something in that folder" he said pointing to a folder that read "Chihiro Fujisaki".

You looked at him confused but opened it anyway, it was a note that read.

"Dear (Y/N),

Okay... That started a little too formal... Anyway, you seem like a nice girl and uhh... You're really pretty too, so uhh, here's my number: ***-***-****, incase you wanted to come over and play video games or something, if you like that kind of stuff that is... Anyway, hope you don't trash this message, you can if you want to though, it doesn't matter, anyway, Bye!"

You were shocked but happy, you turned to tell Chihiro that you would love to play video games with him but he wasn't there anymore, you shrugged and decided to call him later. You closed the tab and continued whatever it was you were doing before you started yelling at the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 40
Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read as gender neutral with few hints that ma...
2.7K 96 23
Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 77th class for his award winning artistic...
201K 5K 32
This is a story about You and Nagito (now decided there's going to be a choice for Hajime at the End!) Will you try to convince him to stop the last...
9K 272 25
[Completed] The sequel to Hot Pink Hair, still Kazuichi x Fem Reader [SPOILERS] for Danganronpa (1,2, and 3 anime) Small spoiler for V3 in the last c...