Game On, Angel

By gonebeforethesunsets

Angelina Bexley is a Victoria's Secret supermodel who goes by the nickname "Angel." When her identity is disc... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

3.4K 83 5
By gonebeforethesunsets

Jay

==Friday==

I pulled my helmet on and watched Angelina give Finn a good luck kiss. Everybody was shocked when we heard that Finn and Angelina were dating exclusively; none of us thought the day would come when Finn Owens stuck to one girl. We all really liked Angelina--she was fun to be around, and most guys on the team envied Finn. Angelina blew kisses to all the guys on the team, which most of them caught and pretended to put it in their pants or something, then headed up the bleachers to sit with Cass.

"Hey man, you ready?" Finn slapped my back and took a gulp of water.

"Hell yeah."

We were playing Seaview High. They were our biggest rivals, and second best football team in the state, after us. Finn glowered at someone behind me. I turned around and almost growled. Bo Springer was smirking at us.

Bo was the quarterback at Seaview. He and Finn were huge rivals. Basically, he was an equivalent of Finn at Seaview. He played girls, was the most popular guy in the school, and was the football star. Bo and Finn hated each others guts.

He had red hair and blue eyes, and was tall, muscular, and lean. Finn was taller, though.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Are you really that desperate to get laid? Who's the unlucky girl, Finn?" Bo said.

"Fuck off, Bo." I said.

The look on Finn's face was hatred in its purest form. It was one thing to insult him, but after a week we all knew that if you brought Angelina in on the insult, you were dead.

----------------

"You guys won!" Angelina threw her arms around Finn's neck and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Of course we did," Finn scoffed, wrapping his arm around her waist.

I grinned, "What? I don't get a kiss?"

Angelina pretended to blow me a kiss, and I pretended to catch it and bring it to my heart. Finn chuckled, but immediately stopped and glared when Bo came toward us, his eyes on Angelina.

"So this is your girlfriend? How did you ever manage to get a girl like her?" he was checking Angelina out, "I could show you a better time, sweetheart."

"Thanks, but no thanks," she scowled at him.

Finn looked like he was about to murder Bo. I put my hand on his shoulder to restrain him if necessary, and stepped between the two of them.

"Anything else, Bo?" I asked coldly.

"Nope. Just wanted to know if the sexy brunette wanted my address. I do get lonely sometimes," he smirked at Finn and Angelina's furious expressions.

"All right. We have to get going."

With that, we turned and walked to the car. I heard Angelina yelp and Finn swear.

"See you at the afterparty," Bo said, smacking Angelina's butt.

She slapped Bo across the face and kneed him in a very sore spot before dragging Finn back to me and the car. Finn looked like he really was going to kill Bo. We climbed into the car.

Cass was already inside my car, and gave us confused looks. Finn and Angelina looked murderous and my jaw was clenched. She shot me a questioning glance.

"Bo Springer," I spat.

"Screw him," she growled.

I pulled out of the parking lot, listening to Finn and Cass's conversation. Angelina was holding Finn's hand and looking out the window, probably calming herself down.

"That fucking bastard! He slapped Angelina's butt and basically asked her to sleep with him!" Finn raged.

Cass's jaw dropped, "Seriously? Why didn't you just punch him?"

"If he doesn't cut the crap, I will punch him soon."

--------------------

Angelina

The four of us were in my room, getting ready for the after party. Cass and I were changing in my walk-in closet, and Finn and Jay were in my room.

I was still fuming over that Bo guy. Who does he think he is?

I slipped into a sparkly, sequined blouse, and tucked it into a black leather miniskirt. I pulled on gold ankle-high boots with a heel and curled my hair. I applied a small amount of makeup. Black eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, a bit of mascara, and red lipstick.

Finn was wearing dark wash jeans, a gray v-neck shirt and a black leather jacket. He grinned when he saw me and motioned for Jay and Cass to get out of the room.

I twined our fingers together and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"We should just stay here tonight," he whispered against my lips.

"Extremely tempting, but we have to go to your after party."

He pressed his lips against mine again, and I groaned.

"Maybe we could stay here," I breathed.

"Hurry up!" Cass shouted at us from downstairs.

Finn swore softly and I dragged him downstairs. Jay and Cass gave us exasperated looks as we climbed into the backseat.

"You guys finally came up for air long enough to hear me shouting at you," Cass smirked.

I blushed and Finn just gave her a mischievous grin. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into his side, breathing in his peppery cologne.

"I think this is it," Jay said.

We parked a few blocks down and walked to the house. Drunk kids were already puking in bushes, and some guys were stripping by the pool. Inside, I could smell the sweat of dozens of people dancing. People were getting hot and heavy in the hallways, and I had to weave my way around them.

Finn and I both grabbed bottled water, not wanting to get drunk. He chuckled to himself and I looked up at him.

"What?"

"Nothing; I was just remembering what happened last time we had a few drinks. Cass's face was hilarious when she found us."

I grinned and took another sip of my water. Now that Finn and I didn't hate each other, that memory was pretty funny.

"Want to dance?" he asked.

"Mhm," I replied.

We made our way to the living room where the dancing was. The powerful bass made my eardrums vibrate, and my heart thudded to the same rhythm.

After about half an hour, I felt somebody pinch my thigh, and spun around to find the culprit. A familiar redhead was smirking at me. I was about to slap him, but Finn beat me to it.

I saw Finn's fist connect with Bo's nose, and heard the crunch. Bo swore and punched Finn back. I tried to pull them apart, but somebody grabbed me and pulled me away. I looked up to see Jay.

"Let them fight it out--they've both been waiting for a fight like this for years."

I watched as Finn nailed Bo to the ground with his knee and delivered blow after blow to his face. A small circle was already forming around them. Finn stood up when Bo was knocked out, and wiped blood off his face. He had a few cuts and bruises were forming on his skin, but other than a few injuries he was fine.

"Let's go," he said.

He took my hand in his and told Jay to catch a ride home with somebody. Jay nodded and went to get another drink.

---------------

"God, is this your blood?" I asked.

"No, it's Bo's."

He was sitting on his bed with his shirt off, and I was trying to clean him up. The washcloth I was using was all ready stained red. I rinsed it out again and rubbed it on his face.

"Crap," he muttered, "it stings."

Satisfied that he was clean, I put away the washcloth and gave him a pill to take.

"To help with the pain," I said.

"It's okay--it's not that sore," he protested.

"I'm not kissing you until you swallow it," I said.

Finn quickly swallowed the pill and pulled me down underneath him on the bed. He propped himself up on his elbows and grinned down at me.

"Now do I get a kiss?" he whispered.

I twisted my fingers in his hair and stroked his jaw with my other hand. I was wearing one of his T-shirts because I didn't want to sleep in my blouse and miniskirt.

"Hmmm... I guess you can have one kiss," I teased.

He made a low growl deep in his throat and pressed our lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851 37 22
Amelia knows she is different. Her father is the well reknown angel; Gabriel, God's right hand. Her brother is a golden haired, chiseled replica who...
311K 10.5K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
76.3K 1.5K 22
20-years-old Victoria Evans works in a famous magazine, surrounded by hot guys (and girls) and personally victimised by her best friend's bet. Becaus...
13.5K 1.2K 156
"You lied to me. I trusted you" I said while tears rolling down my cheeks. "You masked yourself as another person, to get close to me" I added "I did...