Set Up | Hoshi

By wooziibby

"Yeah, I want to become an idol, but not by having a fake relationship! I want it to be our talents that shin... More

Set Up | Hoshi
Ghost | Chapter One
What?! | Chapter Two
Date? | Chapter Three
Pinkette | Chapter Four
Chips | Chapter Six
Mother | Chapter Seven
Tease | Chapter Eight
Brothers & Debuts | Chapter Nine | Part 1
Lies & Truths | Chapter Ten | Part 2
Over | Chapter Eleven
Date?! 2.0 | Chapter Twelve
Failed Attempt | Chapter Thirteen
Finally | Chapter Fourteen | End
Spin off book / Book 2
NEW SEVENTEEN FANFICTION
!!!IF YOUVE READ SET UP READ THIS!!!
SET UP 2!!!! READ THIS!!!

Accident | Chapter Five

5.9K 186 61
By wooziibby

PHOTO CREDIT UNKNOWN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim So-Eun

'You like him'
'you two are so cute together'
'can I be godmother?'

That's what all the girls had said after SoonYoung had left yesterday. This again gave Kat an excuse not to practice, or for all of them not to practice in actual fact.

'Just date him already'
'You'd have cute babies'
'Can I be-...'

My thoughts were cut off by the annoying buzzing from my phone telling me I had received a text message.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:15pm
How about going to the movies tomorrow?

I let out a moan and a sigh. I just wanted to sleep tomorrow, and practice, but mostly just sleep. Ghost is set to debut in three weeks, I'm going to get in all the practice I could get.

Me-
Sent- 10:15pm
No thanks :) Got practice.

I press send and move in my seat so I was now lying down on my couch instead of sitting up.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:18pm
Fine, how about a movie night? After you finish practice?

Me-
Sent- 10:19pm
It'll be late though, I don't finish practice until 12ish.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:20pm
So... Doesn't mean we can't have a movie night?

Me-
Sent- 10:22pm
No, it'll be too late, you have to sleep as well you know.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:23pm
I don't care about what time it is, is it wrong to want to spend time with my girlfriend? ;)

Me-
Sent- 10:24pm
You mean fake girlfriend.

SoonYoung-
Sent- 10:25pm
You know what I mean...

Me-
Sent- 10:26pm
Either way, it's too late so don't worry about it.

I let out a yawn and stretch from getting up off of my couch and wondering to my bedroom. I bite my lip thinking about what SoonYoung said as I get changed.

'Is it wrong to want to spend time with my girlfriend?'

'Girlfriend!'

We're only in a fake relationship. He shouldn't be using that term so loosely, I mean it's a fake relationship the company hasn't even put to the public yet. Apparently the company wants us to get to know each other first, like that would matter, either way their forcing us to date.

Once I was finished getting changed, I pulled my bedcovers back and got in. I check my phone, seeing I have no new messages, one last time before connecting it to my charger and putting it on my desk. I lay down and let out an exhausted sigh, it was a lot of work going on for Ghost to debut, but I'm okay with it, I'm thankful we get the chance to actually debut.

I roll over as I hear my phone buzz, but I choose to ignore it. I soon fall asleep, nothing around me, but silence and darkness.

☀️
☀️

Kirsten and I were wondering around town as we were on break. We stopped at a small coffee shop by the name of 'Coffee Franta' that was located two minutes away from Pledis head quarters and we ordered our usuals.

For myself, a Salted Caramel Cappuccino and for Kirsten, a Caramel Frappé.

We waited for our orders, occasionally laughing at what had been said. Since the coffee shop was so quite and we were basically the only ones in there apart from the staff, we looked round when the bell rang signalling the door had been opened.

In walks three guys. The tallest one with the darkest hair, the middle height one with brown hair and the shortest one with darker brown hair. All in all, they had brown/black(-ish) hair.

Our orders were called out and I went up to get them. I thanked the server and made my way back to Kirsten. I put her drink on the table and saw her starring at the boys that has walked in earlier. I let out a cough to get her attention, causing her to jump.

"Having fun?" I ask and laugh as she starts to blush, but rolls her eyes to try and cover it up.

"I don't know what you're on about" she says and flips her hair over one shoulder as she takes a sip of her drink, her eyes automatically going back to the three boys.

"Sure, you don't know what I'm on about" I say sarcastically and let out a laugh.

The names of the three guys got called out causing us to look around again.

The tallest guy grabs two and goes to hand one of them to the dark brown haired boy, but drops it making it go over the floor.

"Coups!" The boy says as he starts to pout "my drink"

The lighter haired boy comes out from the bathroom.

"Guys!" He calls running over excited for some reason, unaware of the spilt coffee.

"Seungkwan wa-.." the dark haired tried to warn, but it was too late. 'Seungkwan' ran into the shortest boy of the three, who was still pouting about his spilt drink.

"Oops" the tallest guy or 'Coups' like the unnamed boy had said earlier pulled a shocked expression.

Kirsten and I couldn't help, but burst out laughing at the scene causing them all look at us as we started to cry from laughter.

"T-that was the best thing I've seen all day" I say, wiping my eyes.

"totally" Kirsten agrees

"Glad we can put on a show" S.Coups says and smiles "I'm Seungcheol, or S.Coups"

"I'm Kirsten, this is So-Eun" She smiles and I nod and do a little wave.

"Hey"

"Those two idiots are Seungkwan and Dino" he says pointing to who was who. Dino was the one that had complained about his drink being dropped, whereas Seungkwan was the one that slipped in the coffee.

They were still in a heap on the floor, moaning in pain.

"Get off me!" Dino moans, trying to push Seungkwan off him. Seungkwan accepts and gets off of him and glares at S.Coups.

"You did this on purpose" He says and Coups let's out a chuckle and held up his hands in protest.

"I wish, but no, it was an accident"

Seungkwan let's out a huff and stands up.

"It better of not been my drink" He states causing Dino to start pouting again.

"It was mine"

It turns out Kirsten knew who they were the entire time and S.Coups was her bias in their group, but she wouldn't say that out loud. Not when they were around anyways.

We said our goodbyes to the three boys since it was time to go back to practice.

As soon as we got out the door I let out a laugh.

"You totally like him!" I poke her arm, causing her cheeks to flush with colour.

"Who?"

"You know who I'm on about"

"no I don't" her voice squeaks and she starts to speed up "come on, let's go back to practice"

"You gunna watch me fall, because you have my heart"

We finished our dance practice for the tenth time that day. We had pretty much mastered the dance, we were now just in the steps of memorising it.

"That was amazing!" Kat smiles and starts to spin around in excitement.

"and you actually practiced today!" I laugh and she pouts and stops spinning.

"I always practice" she crosses her arms and continues "I practice alot in the studio I have at home" Her mother and step-father were quite rich, but Kat being Kat, they didn't trust her with money. Kat isn't ones of those spoilt kids either, she's too much of a confused child to be spoilt.

"Well that's good" I smile giving her a hug and she laughs.

"GROUP HUG!" she yells as she laughs causing Kirsten and Min-ji to comes into the hug squashing Kat and I. We were justing standing there in a hug when Kat asks.

"Guys?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we have a day off tomorrow since we practiced so hard today?"

"Kat!!"

"What?" she asks, honestly sounding confused.

"No, we can't have a day off tomorrow"

"Whyyyyyyy?!"

"Because we have to practice, we debut in three weeks!"

"Oh yeah! I forgot" she says and laughs, causing me to shake my head, but still let out a laugh.

"Oh My God"

"You said bad word" Kat gasps and covers her lips.

Like I said, a confused child.

I shake my head sin and she breaks out the hug. "i'm hungry, can you buy me some rice cakes Unnie?"

"No, I won't buy you some rice cakes" she pouts and crosses her arms over her chest before mumbling something I didn't hear. "What was that?" I ask

"Nothing" she says and starts walking to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom" she says, shutting the door behind her.

I let out a sigh and turn to see Kirsten and Min-Ji still hugging.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew those guys earlier?" I ask Kirsten and she shrugs.

"I thought you'd know about your boyfriend's band members" she giggles and teases.

"One, he isn't my boyfriend and two, what do you mean members?"

"they're all in the same group, didn't you know that?"

"Of course I didn't know, you know I didnt know" I state and hit her over the head.

"one, ow and two, well look them up. They're Seventeen, your boyfriend really should of told you this by now"

"I told you, he isn't my boyfriend!" I say and smirk "and anyways, you like S.Coups!"

She lets out a gasp and hits me on the arm.

"No I don't!"

I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to the girls as we had just finished practice.

It was 12am and I was seriously tired. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

We had been practicing all day and we successfully learned our dance for Heart. We will obviously practice more to make sure we had it down, but either way we had learnt it quite quickly. We had honestly learnt it in about a month, thank god for hard practicing.

I made sure all the girls had left before I turned off the lights for the practice room and made my way down to the lobby.

I said goodbye to the person working in the front desk and started to wall to the door when I noticed it was raining. In this situation, pouring was an under statement.

I pulled my jacket as close as I could to my face and made my way out into the storm.

The wind instantly pulled my hood down and my hair was soaked in seconds.

"So cold" I muttered to myself as I continued to walk home, thank god it was only a 5 to 10 minute walk maximum.

I wouldn't say I lived on the ruff side if town, id just say it was one if the darkest parts since it didn't have many Street lights. I wasn't really scared of walking around in the dark, because I knew what to do if someone attacked me, which wouldn't happen anyways.

I soon got to my apartment building and opened the door. A wave of warm air hit me, making me let of a sigh of happiness. It was freezing outside and I was soaked to the bone.

I go and check my mail box to see a couple of things in there.

Bill, bill, issue of k-pop weekly, more bills.

I let out another sigh and looked at K-Pop weekly and look at the cover.

'Seventeen: New Hotties Alert!'

On the cover was a picture of Seventeen, and the one to automatically catch my eye: SoonYoung. I also notice; S.Coups, Seungkwan, Dino and Pinkette- I mean Woozi.

Note to self, read this later.

I tuck the letters and magazine in my bag before walking up to my apartment.

I unlock the door and start to walk to the living room.

"Well you took your time" I scream and look up to see SoonYoung sitting on my couch with a bowl of half eaten popcorn in his lap.

"W-what are you doing here? Wait, how did you even get inside?" I ask as I try to catch my breath.

"We have a date remember, I did text you last night" I raise an eyebrow and try to think.

"I did-..." i bite my lip and pull a face. I pull out my phone and check my messages.

SoonYoung-
Sent- Yesterday 10:38pm
I'll be there at 12, be on time, I'll get the popcorn ;)

Yeah... It was the message I got, but ignored because I went to sleep. I lock my phone and let out a nervous laugh.

"Oops"

"It's now..." He pauses and looks at his phone "12:39pm, you said you'd be back at 12"

"One, I said I finish practice at around 12, not that I'd be back at 12 and honestly dude your starting to sound creepy, especially since you never answered my question on how you got into my apartment"

"Oh yeah, I asked the office owner guy to let me in"

"The office owner guy? Don't you mean the landlord" I ask and raise an eyebrow, all he does is shrugs and I finally put my bag down next to the couch.

"Same thing"

"not really" I say

"Why are you wet?" He asks confused and I look down at myself.

"storm outside, walked home" he shakes his head and clicks his tongue.

"go get changed! You'll get a cold" he says and sends me off to get changed.

I get changed quickly into a pair if sweat pants and and a thin top before tying my wet hair up into a bun before going back out into the living room.

I fall down next to Hoshi on the couch and let out a yawn.

"Tired?" He laughs and I nod

"Yeah" I let out another yawn and put my head on his shoulder.

"Why don't you just go to sleep?" SoonYoung asks and I shrug.

"Because you came to watch movies"

"But you're tired" he says and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"You're here now, let's just watch a movie" I say and move my head sightly to get more comfortable.

He smells nice.

I'm only thinking this because I was tired, but it was true. He smelt nice, like-... I don't even know.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked
"Anything"

"put something on then" I say pointing to my bookshelf, that holds all my dvds.

SoonYoung unwraps his arm and I move so he can get up. I see him look at all the dvds, and chuckle.

I let out another yawn and move slightly. I see SoonYoung get up and put a DVD in the player before coming back over and sitting down. He wraps his arm around me and and I place my head back on his chest.

"What did you put on?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Just something from the shelf"

"Okay"

I yet out a yawn and close my eyes.

"You can just sleep, it's okay" SoonYoung says as he strokes my hair causing me to nod against his chest and I let out a relaxed sigh.

"Okay SoonYoung"

"I told you, call me Hoshi" He let's out another laugh and I put my hand next to my face on his chest.

"Okay Hoshi'

After that I soon fall asleep, not knowing what movie he put on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter five done!

Hope you guys like it, make sure to comment, like and follow!

Until next time,
- Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 9.6K 62
You don't realize how dangerous it is to play with fire until you get burnt. That's why her sister never thought of warning her that she might get hu...
20.1K 798 11
where SOONHOON are not hiding their relationship but no one takes them seriously 😉 It's a short soonhoon fluffy fanfic with smut. please read at you...
31.1K 2.3K 102
[Writing Style: Groupchat AU ft. Written Chapters] ⤷ Ongoing ❞ skyhoon: its official, i hate you all shua_dubiduba: understandable staryoung: no? it...
41.3K 1K 17
"We didn't get married because of love, but I'll make sure we stay married because of love" 🤍 🏅#74 kwonsoonyoung - 030821 🏅#3 joshuahong - 040821 ...