Trust me {completed}

By goldenmaknae24

A BTS fanfic... Sam is an ordinary girl with an ordinary life, anticipating the BTS fan signing she's going t... More

~Introduction~
1 - How it all began
2 - Today's the day
3 - At the last moment
4- Surprise?
5 - Lunch date?
6 - Our first day
7 - Staying
8 - The Next Day
9 - Friends or not?
10 - Fight!
11 - That Evening
12 - Scheming
13 - The Note
14 - Who?
15 - This Feeling
17 - The Misunderstanding
18 - The Perfect Day
19 - The Plan
20 - Pain
21 - Worse
22 - Making a start
23 - Better
24 - Back to square one
25 - Working things out
26 - Mina
27 - The Ball
28 - Joy
29 - Home
30 - The Last Day
31 ~ New Year [The End]
Thanks!
NEW STORY
WARNING⚠️
This would be cool.

16 - It can't be...

3.6K 137 62
By goldenmaknae24

~Sam's Point of View~

I yawned, pulling on comfy pyjama shorts and a loose top, and brushing my teeth. Coming out of the bathroom, I jumped onto the bed and grabbed my phone. It was almost midnight. Wow, we'd stayed up later than I that...
I smiled at my lock screen - it was a picture I had taken today, of Jungkook. I'd taken it when he was having his photoshoot. He was leaning back on a chair, wearing ripped jeans, a smart shirt and his black hair was styled to the side... The way that made him look older and more handsome, rather than cute. Someone must have made a joke or something, because it was caught mid laugh. He wasn't facing the camera, he was angled to the right, because he didn't know I was taking the picture. I smiled again at the photo's beauty, before putting it away on the bedside table and making myself comfortable. I want to say goodnight to Jungkook... I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him:

To: Jungkook❤️
From: Sam

Hi, just wanted to say goodnight... Didn't want to come into your room and disturb you! Sleep well Kookie, goodnight... x

I quickly hit send before I could rethink. After a minute I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it:

To: Sam
From: Jungkook❤️

Hello, goodnight Sam, sleep well!
And you're welcome to come disturb me anytime you want... Don't hesitate :) x

I grinned uncontrollably at his message. I'm surprised I got any sleep...

~the next morning - Sam's Point of View~

I woke up early. I wonder why, maybe it's just out of happiness. I felt like today would be a good day somehow. I freshened up, cleaning my teeth and changing into white shorts and a pink blouse, and pulling my hair into a high ponytail. I walked out of my room to see my jacket hanging on the banister, which Beth must have hung there last night. I grabbed it and was about to throw it onto the chair when I decided to check for another note. And it was a good thing I did...

naegen neo ppunya
naega meolli isseodo
hangsang yeope isseojwo
I'll give it to you...

Hey beautiful,
This is my final note, because third time lucky right? So I can't wait anymore to reveal myself to you...
Tonight. 9:00pm. Park.
Yours x

Well, waiting till evening is going to drag; I wanted to know who it was right now! I sighed and smiled, soon I will. I dropped the jacket onto the chair and went downstairs. Only Suga and Jin were up, the others still in bed.
"Good morning," Suga mumbled sleepily, as I approached him. He was working on music I could see, and looked like he'd been up for a while.
"You look tired, you should have slept some more," I advised, patting his shoulder. He chuckled; and just nodded.
"I know, but I couldn't sleep anyway so I thought I'd come down and work on this. I'm looking forward to getting it finished," He smiled. He had a beanie on, which I pulled off.
"Hey!" Suga complained, and I just laughed.
"But I like your hair Yoongi," I teased, ruffling his bleach blonde hair. He just chuckled and shook his head, letting me off. Just then, Jungkook walked in.

~Jungkook's Point of View~

I watched them both through the doorway. I wanted her to ruffle my hair like that; to talk to me like that. They're just friends... I told myself. Remember what Jin said. I smiled - I was going to tell her, either tonight or tomorrow. Still smiling, I walked to the living room.
Sam looked up at me and smiled shyly.
"Good morning," She greeted me, and I said it back. As I walked past her I brushed against her arm; I wanted to hug her but I knew my hyungs would ask questions so I didn't.

~Sam's Point of View~

Jungkook walked into the room, and my heart fluttered like it did every time I saw him. As he walked passed his arm brushed mine; I wanted to turn and grab him and pull him into a hug, but he probably wouldn't like that and the others would ask questions, so I didn't.

~time skip - evening - Sam's Point of View~

Hurry up, hurry up...
It was almost 9:00pm, and I was sat in my room waiting to leave. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a pale blue blouse and had left my hair down and straight. The park was only a couple of minutes down the road, so I didn't want to be there early.
After 10 minutes, I decided to go. I walked downstairs, hoping that everyone was in the lounge or kitchen so I could just go out without any questions, but someone stopped me as I was opening the front door.
"Sam? Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.
"Just...out, I'll be back really soon," I smiled at him, but he frowned.
"Shall I come with you? It's a bit late for you to be out by yourself?"
I shook my head, and he just nodded.
"Come back soon okay?" He smiled, and my heart warmed.

As I walked, the anticipation was building. Who could it be? Well, I was disappointed that it wasn't Jungkook; how could it be him when he's still in the house? Could it be... Yoongi? I thought about this - he was a very close friend and I loved him a lot, as we'd become very close very quickly, and I could always go to him if I had a problem. But, would I want anything more than friendship with anyone apart from Jungkook? I don't know.

Approaching the gates, I looked around. It was mainly empty with a few dog walkers. But, I could make out a lone figure with his back to me, standing at the far end, and something told me it was him. I started speed-walking, slowly down when I was almost there. He looked familiar, although I couldn't be sure as the daylight was fading. He was wearing a brown jacket that I felt I'd seen before but I couldn't remember on who. I looked up at his hair, but it was covered with a cap, or I would have recognised him for sure. He must have sensed my presence behind him, because he shuffled nervously for a second before slowly turning around, pulling his cap off.

I gasped. No, no no....

"T-Taehyung?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 593 53
Park Somin was just an Ordinary and simple Girl. Till this stubborn Gangster blocked her path to success. Success in Life in i must say.... Min Yoong...
41.9K 2.1K 31
This story is a dream imagine "what if this happens in real ??" A cute love story b/w a fangirl and a idol!
12.9K 577 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
21K 756 56
Title: The Only Girl (BTS Fanfiction) Status: COMPLETED Written by: synopsis A supposed to be all boy group band became a co-ed group the twist is yo...