Zayn Imagines

By 1975-Narry

Zayn imagines that I have made More

Zayn Imagines
~Zayn Imagine~
••Zayn imagine••
||Zayn imagine||
--5--
--6--
--7--
--8--
--9--
--10--
--11--
--12--
--13--
--14--
--16--
--17--
--18-- For Shaianne
--19-- For Maya
--20-- For Kimberly
--21-- For Becky
--22-- For Shaianne (Caution Might Be Durrrty)
--23-- For Amber
--24-- For Leslie
--25-- For Jena
--26-- For Lina
--27-- For Felecia
--28--

--15--

4.4K 82 1
By 1975-Narry

||

"So I hear that the host of this party is a huge mystery. No one knows who he or she is except those guys," a friend tells you.

You both were sitting at a table in an exclusive club. Your friend was pointing to two guys, dressed in all black, leaning against the wall a few feet from you.

"I also hear that if you get chosen, you get to meet the host."

You then slap your friend's arm.

"Oh stop it. It's just a party and what kind of host wouldn't be out here with their guests?" you ask.

"Maybe they are a very secretive person."

You look at your friend.

"Then why would they have a party?"

Your friend shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know, (y/n), but lets go dance."

She gets up from the table and pulls on your hands until you both are in the middle of everyone dancing. Your friend begins to dance right away but you just stand there looking around at everyone else. Your eyes fall upon the two guys your friend had said that knew the host; they had their eyes on you. You watch as one of them walks off while the other one stays leaning against the wall.

"Where did he go?" you ask your friend.

"Where did you go?"

Your friend was still dancing.

"Stop and look!"

She stops dancing and looks in the direction you are pointing.

"Maybe the guy had to go to the bathroom. You do know that guys have bladders too, (y/n)."

"That's not the point. They were...they were staring at me."

Your friend laughs.

"Most of the guys here have been staring at you, (y/n)...especially since what you're wearing is totally eye catching."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

You were wearing a short red dress that was a bit tight on you.

"Nothing at all, (y/n)...nothing at all."

Your friend goes back to dancing and that's when you notice that the other guy was missing now.

"Now the other one is gone!"

But your friend completely ignores you. You begin to look around the room in search of the two guys who were looking at you, but you couldn't find them.

"Excuse us, miss, but you need to come with us," a voice loudly says over the music.

You turn around and see the two guys you were searching for.

"Why do I need to come with you?" you ask.

"He wants to speak with you."

"Who wants to speak with me?"

But neither of them answer you. They both just link arms with you and begin to walk away with you.

"But what about my friend?" you ask.

"He doesn't want her. He wants you."

You were completely confused. They continue to walk with you down a long corridor with many doors, but they stop at the one at the end. One of them unlinks their arm from you and opens the door. It's dark in the room, but what you can see is a desk and a chair with the back to you.

"Here she is...just like you asked."

They push you into the room then the door closes behind you. The guys that brought you here aren't in the room. It was just you and whoever the host was.

"Why did you want me?" you ask, your voice shaking.

Whoever the host was, they began to laugh.

"Why wouldn't anyone want you, (y/n)?" the host asks.

"How do you know my name and why did you want me?"

The chair slowly turns around but you could only make out part of his face.

"It's simple really..." you hear him get up from his chair and walk around the desk, "we went to school together..."

"What does that have to do with you wanting me?"

"Oh poor, (y/n)..."

You feel his hands on your shoulders now.

"Why am I poor? Who are you?"

His hands slide down your arms and you could feel his mouth by your ear.

"Do you remember that one boy you had eyes for?"

"Yeah...but that was so long ago..."

"Do you remember his name? Or the sound of his voice? Or how it felt when his hands were on your waist..."

His hands were on your waist now and you finally knew who the host was.

"Zayn?"

You try to turn around, but he doesn't let you move.

"It's nice to see you again, (y/n)..."

"But...but I thought you moved."

He turns you around and you can finally see his face.

"I came back...I came back for you," he places his hands on your neck, "I want you to come with me, (y/n)."

"But you said...what we had...it wasn't real. Why would you want me to come with you now if you didn't let me back then?"

"I didn't think that I was good for you, (y/n) and spending those years away...it opened my eyes. I missed you like crazy."

"Don't you think I missed you too?!"

"Please, (y/n), please don't be mad..."

"Mad? Zayn, if you missed me like crazy...like you say you did, then why didn't you come back sooner and not three years later?!"

"I was afraid you wouldn't take me back...or that maybe you found someone else. I wasn't even sure if you'd actually come tonight."

"I almost didn't."

His hands drop from your neck.

"(y/n), please...this is me apologizing for just leaving you the way I did."

"Apology not accepted."

You start to walk towards the door, but he places his hand on it so you can't get out.

"So now you're holding me hostage? What's wrong with you, Zayn?!" you scream.

"Please...please forgive me."

"No."

"And why not, (y/n)?"

You slowly turn around so you're looking at him.

"Because you hurt me. Just saying that you're moving out of the blue then coming back and expecting me to forgive you won't work."

"But don't you remember all the great times we had together? Please tell me you haven't forgotten them, (y/n)."

You close your eyes; you didn't want to look at him.

"I try not to remember them..." your voice cracks.

You feel him place his hand on your cheek and slowly rubs circles with his thumb.

"Stop it, Zayn," you mumble.

"No...not until you forgive me..."

You sigh loudly.

"Then I guess we'll both be in this room for quite some time."

You still have your eyes closed as you feel his lips come into contact with yours. And no matter how hard you wanted to fight it, you kiss him back.

"I'm mad at myself..." you say softly when he pulls back; your eyes are open now.

"And why is that?"

"I just let you kiss me like there was nothing wrong..."

He kisses you again, but this time you push him away.

"Don't think that just because I let my guard down once when you kissed me that it will happen again! I'm still mad at you for leaving."

"But I'm here now, (y/n). Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

You sigh again.

"It does...but it doesn't mean I forgive you, Zayn."

"Will you ever forgive me?"

You slowly nod and you feel his arms wrap around you.

"Just not now. You got to give me time, Zayn. You can't just pop back up in my life and expect me to forgive you right away."

"I wasn't expecting anything except that maybe...you would call me yours again."

His arms tighten around you as you take a deep breath in then let it out.

"As long as I'm yours...you'll always be mine, Zayn...no matter where we are."

He lets go of you then asks, "Does this mean that you forgive me, (y/n)?"

You nod and he hugs you again.

"Just please...please don't hurt me like that again," you mumble into his chest.

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)
11K 111 40
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗕𝗧𝗦ʼ 𝗝𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍! Please don't repost
9.4K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!