The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

Elsa goes home

109 1 0
By SmillanIsCanon

It had been 3 days since Elsa had been born and she was asleep in the baby carrier that Rory was holding. Amy smiled as they left the hospital and took Rory's hand as they walked to his car.

A few minutes later they were sat outside the house in the car, both of them looking at Elsa who was still asleep in the baby carrier".

"She's so small and perfect". Amy smiled and looked at Rory who looked back at her. "I love you".

He smiled back at her, "I love you too". He kissed her a couple of times, "come on, let's go in". He got out the car and opened the back door, carefully getting Elsa out.

Amy smiled and unlocked the front door, going inside as Rory locked the car, joining her a few seconds later.

Amy turned the lounge lights on and smiled at Rory and Elsa, "well Elsa this is it, your first home" she gently kissed her head and smiled more as the infant woke up crying, Rory handing her to Amy.

"Amy I have something I need to ask you"

Amy looked at Rory as she tried to get Elsa to stop crying. "Right now? Can't it wait?"

"I actually couldn't think of a better time" he got down on one knee and took a ring out, "Amy, will you marry me?"

Before Amy could answer, Elsa threw up on Amy and kept on crying. "Oh god, Rory I'm so sorry, I'll be right back". She handed Elsa to Rory as he stood up and went upstairs to get changed, Rory sighing slightly as he finally managed to get Elsa to stop crying.

"I supposed I'll have to get used to baby sick and tears" he smiled down at a sleeping Elsa and went into the lounge with her, sitting down on the sofa, "welcome home, Elsa".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
644K 29.3K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
386K 13.2K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...