The Marriage Of A Bangladeshi...

By flawless_ink

Sadia Haqh, a Muslim Bangladeshi girl, of age 24, who just finished her graduation in politics from London, r... More

Ch:1- Arrival
Ch:2- Finally Home
Ch:3- Fairytale Romance Part (1)
Ch:4- Fairytale Romance Part (2)
Ch:5- The Announcement
Ch:6- Exposed Dealt and Fixed.
Ch:7- First Official Date
Ch:8- Panchini (Engagement)
Ch:9- Revelation
Ch:10- Reunion
Ch:11- Aakht (The Marriage)
Ch:13-The Wedding Party
Ch:14-The First Night
Ch:15-Mission Impossible Habits
Ch:16-Enchanted
Ch:17-Silence
Ch:18-The Reception Party
Ch:19-Embrace
Ch:20-Embarrasment
Ch:21-Messed Up
Ch:22-Love Bite
Ch:23-The Lunch Party
Ch:24-The Nightmare
Ch:25-Anger, Jealousy and Hatred.
Ch:26-Realisation
Ch:27-Pain And Bitterness
Ch:28-Misunderstandings
Ch:29-The Struggle Part (1)
Ch:30-The Struggle Part (2)
Ch:31-Healing
Ch:32-Little Acceptances
Ch:33-Seperation
Ch:34-The Call
Ch:35-Blame
Ch:36-The leave
Ch:37-Despair
The Trailer Of The Book
Chapter:38-Alive
Chapter:39-Belief
Chapter:40-Fully His

Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi

4.7K 260 20
By flawless_ink

(Sadia's POV)

I was woken up in the morning and dressed up, to be here in this sunny garden and let the people put haldi ( turmeric) all over me. It was a ladies function and all the ladies were excited about it except for the bride which was obviously me. I sat on the divan of the stage while the ladies were trying set the music, so that my haldi could be loud and extravagant. I wondered if they are going to dance or not but then I saw a group of dancers entered the garden. They were going to dance on my haldi.

I had my cousin Shopno standing beside me but I couldn't see Mou anywhere. I was getting so embarrassed sitting here though there were only ladies but my delusion broke very early as I saw the giant beast greeting me morning, oh sorry good morning which I knew would never be one if he is here.

"Good morning sweet heart." His face reflected so much evilness when he said that. He was wearing a white shirt today with the sleeves rolled up which made his veins visible. His shirt was a little open too showing some of his chest. He was looking so hot as usual but I knew he was here to make my morning bad because he was most prolly craving for revenge from me.

"What brought you here giant beast? It is a ladies function." I said through greeted teeth and keeping my voice low. My blood was now boiling with anger. He sat beside me and whispered in my ears that left tingling sensation all over my body.

"I won't like you to call me that sweet heart."

"As if I care?" I pushed him with all my force and this time I did move him a bit. I got up and decided to leave but as if I could do that? He held my wrist again stopping me. I tried revolving my wrist to get it out of his grip but his hold was so strong.

"You don't want to creat a drama in your haldi, drama queen." He warned me with his evil smirk. For a moment he then looked away from me and the next moment I was in his lap with haldi water splashed all over us. We were completely drenched with a bucket of cold haldi water. I looked for the criminal who did this and saw that it was Mou, holding the empty bucket in her hand with her mouth wide open in shock. I looked at her with death glare.

"Sadia I wanted to splash the water only on your husband but.."

Everyone's attention was on us now and it was so embarrassing. They were looking at us with an awe expression. Then out of nowhere Shopno splashed another bucket of haldi water on her mom. To make the situation normal. Her mom looked at her angrily and I thought this haldi was over but I was completely wrong. A chain reaction then began and everyone started splashing haldi water on everyone. This time it was our turn to give them an awe expression.

I looked at Abrar who looked at me too. I tried to get up from his lap but he slid his hand around my midriff and held me tight. It was tickling everywhere especially in my belly, I wanted to run away from him as far as I could, on top of that I was sitting on his lap. I tried to move his fingers from my midriff, which I knew I could never do until or unless he decides to move it.

"Abrar let me go." This time I pleaded him, because I didn't want to be in this compromising situation anymore with him.

"Oh I didn't hear properly what you said."

"Abrar?" I tried to dodge out of his lap but I knew I just made it worse. He did let me get up but held my wrist. He was then dragging me out of the stage at the far end of the garden. He looked around and saw that no one was paying attention on us. Which was a very bad thing because I didn't know what he will be doing to me now. Before I could even realise I was pinned against a tree. He then closed the gap between us so much that our breathing was mixed now. I closed my eyes and put my hand on his chest trying to make a gap.

"Abrar what are you doing?"

"Just what you deserve as my wife and as your punishment." I opened my eyes which were now dilated after what he said.

He looked down at my lips and I knew what he was going to do. I could never let that happen but before I could even had the time to process anything his lips were on mine, sending tingling sensations down to the pit of my stomach. The kiss was so soft and gentle that I was almost lost. I came to my senses when his hand was scheming by bare stomach making my toes curl and his lips wanted access to my mouth. I pushed him with all my force moving him away from me, breathing again which I thought was stopped.

I hugged myself tightly trying to protect myself from him. I closed my eyes for I needed to process everything. He again started coming near me but stopped as Mou interrupted us.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked her eyes trying to look into the whole situation.

"Nothing." I said and started walking towards her.

"People are waiting for you on the stage." Thankfully Abrar didn't come behind me because I really needed some time away from him to organise myself.

(Abrar's POV)

Did I just cross the line? But what line? She is my wife for god's sake. Then why do I feel so wrong about this whole situation? I never felt like that in my entire life of kissing and sleeping with women. This was very weird. Maybe this was because I kissed her without her consent or wish. I should seriously apologise to her and make sure to her that I am never going to do this to her again without her wish. I was feeling like such a beast that she refers me.

I went back to the function where she was applied haldi and looked at her for a while. Her face was flushed. It was all my fault. I had to see myself in pain now to get rid of all theses feelings. I directly went to the hotel gym and figured out the punching bag that I noticed earlier and started hitting it with all force. With each punch I felt pain sweep all over my unhealed bruises. But I didn't care and continued hitting. I deserved it. Kissing her was fine and but going far more than that? Definitely not!I couldn't control myself when I was so close to her, she got me so crazy. It's been a long time I am feeling like this so pain driven and stuck.

"Sir what are you doing? You are bleeding again." I heard Jenny's worried voice from my back and soon she came in front of the punching bag, stopping my punches.

"Move Jenny."

"Sir you should go back to your room." She said and I was amazed by her attitude towards me now.

"Now you are going to tell me what I should do? Get lost." I tried to move her but I made her fell to the floor. This made me think even bad about myself. I quickly reached the floor and got her up.

"I am sorry Jenny but you shouldn't have interfered in my matters."

"It's okay sir as long as you go back to your room and stop torturing yourself."

I knew where the whole thing was going so decided to not fuel this anymore. I went to my room and got into the shower. I could see blood draining from my body with the water.

After taking the shower somehow I laid on my bed. I needed some one to do my dressing and decided to call my doctor.

In half an hour he was in my room and lecturing me that I was going too rough on my body. He was our family doctor and was treating me from my childhood for any of my problems. He did my dressing, put the ointment and gave me medicines to gulp. I felt too tired and all my energy drained out again. I had a lot of work to do but my body even refused to move.

I was soon drowned into another unconscious sleep. I was woken up by the ringing of the hotel phone. I held it and heard dad on the other line.

"We are having a dinner with our all family members, I want you down in ten minutes." Dad ordered.

"Okay dad. I'm coming."

I got up and put on my clothes. I decided to keep my hair down as I didn't have the mood to put it up.

In the dinning hall everyone was waiting for me. I took my seat beside dad. My family had to talk about business everywhere even in the dining hall. Maybe because that's what run in all of our genes. The event converted from a family dinner to a business dinner. I ate my dinner quietly as talking business with my family would be the last thing that I would do. Occasionally they asked for my opinion and that's what I gave them with a smile.

After dinner I decided to go to Sadia and talk about the last issue. Oh okay I am telling it an issue, I don't know what else to refer it? It hurt what I was going to tell her now but it would make me hate myself if I don't tell her that. I took the lift and went to her room directly. I knocked it once and on the next knock the door opened revealing one of Sadia's cousin. Thankfully, she wasn't the one who saw us after kissing.

"Where is Sadia?"

"She is in you can go in and I am going out." She said. She was a sweet one. I gave her a smile and freed her way to go.

I went in and roamed my eyes everywhere to see her and finally spotted her in the balcony. I went to the balcony and found her listening to something with a lot of attention. After listening to the voices I realised it was of her dad's and mom's. They were talking about the contract that the marriage was based on. I knocked on the glass door so that she stops listening and looks at me.

"Shopno shh can't you see that mom and dad are talking about the deal that the beast made. Let me hear what he wants from my father in return." She said in whisper.

"If you don't mind I can tell that to you myself. You don't have to eavesdrop on your parents." She immediately turned around with her dilated eyes. I knew she was shocked and embarrassed. But then she came and held my hand getting out of the balcony. She then closed the balcony glasses behind us.

"What are you doing here?" I realised she had mahendi on her hand.

"My hand?" We both looked down at the same time. She gasped in shock and removed her hand quickly.

"I will get you a tissue." I saw the tissue box on the sofa table.

"You don't have to. I will get it myself." I showed her my hand so that she stops overreacting.

I got the tissue and rubbed it hard against my hand, thankfully the mahendi was pretty much dry and I got a little bit of it on my hand.

I looked at her who was looking at me with amazement.

"You men over react so much on little things."

"What? We over react? Look who is talking?" I said with a smirk.

"What do mean by that I over react?" She said pouting her lips and almost putting her hands on her waist.

"Don't. You are going to get your mahendi everywhere. You are so messy." I stopped her somehow from putting her hands on her waist.

"You evil beast why are you here?" Now she again got angry and we came back to our regular tempo.

"Watch your tongue lady!" I warned her because I knew I wouldn't be able to listen anymore of that.

"I thought of apologising to you for what happened in the garden but now I see you don't deserve it."

"Really? What do you think of yourself? You are the noblest of all men and you will decide if someone should get an apology or not." That was all, it was the border line. I walked straight to her and grabbed her waist tightly.

"Thank you for saying that I am not."

"Abrar this time if you do something like before I am telling you......."

"I am telling you?"

"Hmm..wait... I will get this mahendi all over you." As she moved her hands towards my chest I let go of her immediately.

"No you are not doing that."

"Why? That's what I should do you know."

She kept her step towards me and I moved my step backward.

"Okay fine. I won't do anything to you." I raised my both hands in surrender because I definitely didn't want to get in this nasty act.

"Wow then now you listen to some of my conditions. That you have to promise first that you will keep."

"First I would like to hear the conditions."

"No first promise."

"It's the other way around sweet heart."

"Do you want this mahendi all over you then?" She threatened me.

"You know morning is the best time to deal, so I will see you in the morning." I started walking towards the door trying to make a escape because there was no way I was going to make her promises without knowing what they are.

"No we are going to do it now." She came in front of me with both of her hands opened blocking my way. She looked so adorable that I had to say a yes and somewhere I thought I was quite enjoying this time with her.

"Fine."

"Then let's seat." She pointed her hands towards the sofa.

I sat down and she did too.

"You are going to take everything seriously okay?"

"I take everything seriously sweet heart you can continue."

"So you promise to all that I will say."

"That's unfair."

"Everything is fair in love and war."

"Which ones ours?" I chuckled at her reply.

"Definitely we don't love each other so it has to be war." She said with her mean expression that I haven't seen before.

"Okay. I am a man of my words."

"Fine, firstly you can not touch me anywhere you want." I thought my head just spin a round. How was I supposed to not touch her when she is near me and never leaving a chance to turn me on? "Secondly you won't kiss me." Okay now I know what's going to come third on which I will most probably agree. "Thirdly, I am not going to sleep with you just like that, like you did with other women."

I got up and kissed her forehead. I stood up in front of her keeping both of my hands in my jeans pocket.

"I will not promise to you on everything you said."

"You man of words you said okay." She stood up getting infuriated.

"I said okay to the war between us and it wasn't love but I didn't say that I promise you."

"That's not fair." She said and I knew now it was my turn to tell her, her own thing.

"Everything is fair in love and war."

I went to her and held her waist closing the gap between us.

"But I do want to promise you one thing that I am not going to force you to sleep with me without your consent or wish. I will give you the respect that a wife deserves, that my wife deserves."

It felt so good holding her in my arms and looking into her eyes. I liked the soft feel of her on my body and I wanted it to exist for eternal. Our moment was broken when we heard a knock on the door and I knew I had to leave her now.

**********************************************

That's the end of the chapter. Have a great day. What do you guys think about this chapter?

Do vote and comment.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 18K 32
(19 chapters are edited) This is a story of a girl whose name is Aiman and a boy whose name is Bilal. Aiman Salim is a interior designer. She is 22...
152K 9.8K 34
A crush on the popular boy at school sounds tough enough... Gorgeous, charming, and captain of Maxwell High's soccer team, Valentino Rosas is every g...
21.2K 716 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
1.2M 73.1K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...