My Not So Bad Bad Boy {COMPLE...

By 27oreopandas

"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my b... More

My Not So Bad Bad Boy
Chapter 1: New Life, New House... New Neighbors
Chapter 3: So Red It Would Put Rudolph's Nose To Shame
Chapter 4: AGAIN Don't Get Caught
Chapter 5: I'm Gonna Need You To Take Off Your Shirt
Chapter 6: Salva Me Maria!
Chapter 7: Flipping Dolphins in a Burrito
Chapter 8: Famous DJ
Chapter 9: Very Tight and Very Short
Chapter 10:Are You Gay?
A/N
Chapter 11: I'm Not Like Him
Chapter 12: He Looked at Me Longingly ;)
Author's Final Note
Sneak Peek
Check It
Oh My God Guys!
Another Book!
I'm Sorry :(

Chapter 2: You Too Hot! Hot Damn!

10.2K 350 183
By 27oreopandas

JC Freaking Walker.

Lord help us all.

Wait! Since when am I a stalker? I gazed at him confused. This guy is gonna give me a headache.

"Babe I know I look good, but I thought I told you to keep the pleasantries to a short?" He said with his signature smirk. I grit my teeth against each other. Stupid blonde hair and hazel eyes.

I bet his hazel eyes were twinkling behind those glasses.

Snap out of it D.

"In your dreams. What do you want Walker?" I said with a bored expression already getting annoyed by this guy. Gee, and to think we were best friends at some point. That just flew out the window. All those summers, Christmas', spring breaks, all that time. A waste.

Bye, bye trust. I hope the door hits you one the way out.

"Oh, so stalker knows my name?" He said with his lips once again quirking up into a wider smirk. My eyes begin to blaze with furry.

"Of course I know your name, why wouldn't I?" I asked confused. I'm starting to think this guy needs a brain transplant. Even a stranger would know who I am. And they don't even know me!

I guess he really didn't remember me. All that trust, is gone. Gone down deep in his non-existent, Jet Black Heart.

"I know I'm famous and all, but we just met yesterday." He said with a hint of amusement in his voice. Such a waste to the human population. Imagine all that oxygen he's taking up.

"Well I've known yo-" then I stopped myself.

Maybe I shouldn't tell him who I am? We could have great fun with that, wouldn't we? And when he finds out he will kill me. But it will definitely be worth it.

"You've known, what?" He said looking at me still with amusement. Is throttle a word? If it is I hope it means something bad cause I ought'a-

"No I was just gonna say that we are having dinner with each other tonight so you might be seeing a lot more of me than expected." I said with my own smirk and a little spark of my own behind my sun glasses. Nice save smart alec.

I remind myself to give my back a pat later.

"So this ride is yours?" He said changing the subject. Change the subject why don't you. It's not like we were long time friends and I was sort of trying to get you to notice.

"Ya, this is my baby." I say as I walked back over to it. I don't think I could ever seperate from my baby.

"Sweet." He mumbled to himself. I imagined I didn't hear it as I popped the seat once again and place the extra helmet inside.

I then put on my black one and get on.

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I gotta go." I said as I started Usher up. Damn I love it when it roars. A smirk instantly comes to my lips.

"See you later Stripper." He said smirking my way. I scowled at the nickname. Why you gotta be so rude?

"See you later Jerky."

----------------------------------------------------

Once I pulled Usher into the garage I ran up to my room. Slamming the door behind me I let myself fall onto my bed. I sigh out loud dramatically. I'm gonna have to get used to this. My new room, new house, new school, new family, and, God annoying new neighbors.

After lazily laying on my bed for a while, I got up from it having an idea surge through my head. No point in having a new everything and not exploring it.

I walked over to my chair that I keep in front of my drawer and I take off my clothes changing them for a loose black spandex shorts and my black and white Nike running shoes.

I then grabbed some money, my phone, and keys. I walked downstairs and went over to the garage- once again- and grabbed Khalifa, my black and white skateboard, and walked out of the house locking the door behind me.

I told you, I name all of my vehicles after singers/rappers that are guys. And I wasn't joking.

I get on the board and skate around the neighborhood circle. Remembering a beautiful pier I used to go to when I visited, I made my way there.

As I began to near the area of the pier, I noticed a small 7/11 and decide to stop by. I walk in causing a little door chime to go off. I shifted my legs up to the counter to see a cute boy behind it close to my age. When he sees me he pulls a breathe taking smile. Sweet baby Jesus.

I'm not even gonna stop myself this time. I deserve to talk to guys other than for sports reasons every once and a while. And I mean damn he's really cute.

"Hi, how may I help a pretty lady today?" he said a slight southern accent and a smile on his good looking face. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? Don't get me wrong I have seen many cute boys- a particular neighbor comes to mind- but DAMN.

"Hey, can I get a blue raspberry slushy?" I asked matching his smile. It feels weird smiling. I don't do it often. I hope he doesn't see that it is fake.

Thankfully he doesn't.

"Coming right up." He said going to make my slushy. Hot damn, even his back side is sexy. God, sometimes I just gotta ask myself. Just how crazy am I?

It's a usual question I ask.

"Here you go-" he began as he returned with my slushie. No backie time, is saddie time. By that I mean if I can't see no nice backside, it's a legit sad time.

"DJ." I said still smiling. He chuckled and smiled wider right back.

"Well, here you go DJ." he handed me my slushie. You know I don't have to go to the pier. I can always stay here and lick his abs.

Call the po-lice and the fireman! You too Hot! Hot Damn!

"Thanks." I said taking the slushie and handing him the money. Without a second thought I began walking away when he called my name.

"Ya?" I replied to his call. He actually called me, I think I'm gonna melt.

Note to self: After this, no more guys. You don't need them. They always end up hurting you anyways.

"Um, could I, uh, maybe get your number?" he asked scratching the back of his neck nervously. I smiled, I couldn't help it.

Sure boys have found me attractive before, but they tend to be too intimidated by me to do anything about it. And when someone did try he ended up with a black eye and bruised nose. But not only that, he convinced me to go out with him later and let's just say, it didn't end well.

"Um, sure." I said hesitantly. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He handed me a napkin and pen which I proceeded to write my number on.

"Um, thanks, so I'll call you sometime." he said nervousness still evident in his voice.

"Ya sure." I smiled awkwardly  beginning to walking away. Wait a second...

"Uh, whats your name?" I said turning around on my heel. Slaps herself in the face. Were you seriously gonna do all that and not get his name?

"Its Shawn." he said chuckling back at me. I nod my head.

I giggled, "Okay, see you Shawn." I finally walked out of the store sipping on my delicious drink.

Well that was a foreign sound. Did i seriously just giggle? Whatever, it's nice to let go now and then. And with that I was back on the side walk on my way to the pier.

---------------------------------------------------

I made it to the pier, and all I can say is, woah. It was truly beautiful. It was your typical and cliche pier but more beautiful. I can't imagine what it looks like at night.

I hadn't been here in ages and I really should slap myself for that.

It had your cliche Ferris Wheel, where even more cliche stuff happens. It had small concession stands and mini games. It had a couple of small roller coasters and a big one. But the thing that stood out was groups of friends, families, and couples. There wasn't a single person alone.

I mean, there were people and they knew their place. They were with their friends, family and loved ones. That just makes me feel more positive about this place.

As I walked around the fair/pier, I noticed in front of the big roller coaster waiting was a group of guys. I mean, they weren't even cute...

They were frickin' hot. I guess this was going to be a hot-filled day.

And over near one of the smaller coasters was a group of girls that looked like cake dolls in skimpy outfits that were checking the guys out. I cringed at that.

Could this place get anymore cliche? And the sad part is that this area of Florida only has a couple of schools.

'I crossed my fingers and ranted looking up to the heavens, hoping they didn't go to my school.

I rolled my eyes at myself, buying some tickets and putting Khalifa in a little locker. I locked it and made my way to the big roller coaster. No way in hell am I going to get in line with the bimbos on the small coaster. I got in line behind the group of guys.

"Oh, well look at what the cat dragged in." said a fairly familiar voice said. I smiled and looked up at the group of guys.

"Brody!" I screamed jumping into the arms of my old friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am now currently in the arms of Brody Johnson, my old friend when I used to visit. It used to be him, JC, and me. We used to hang out all the time. Our parents were really good friends too. They used to go on and on about inseparable we were. Look where that got us.

But I'm not sure how Brody remembers me but JC doesn't.

"Dawn!" he said hugging me back. I quickly got out of his embrace.

"Um, I go by DJ now." I said a little awkwardly. A flash of understanding flagged through his eyes. He knew about most things that went one in my life before I had cut him out. Not everything though.

'"Oh, okay." he said nodding his head. God I already love the stupid guy again. I smiled and he smiled back.

"So what brings you back to Florida?" he asked curiously. I'm honestly just surprised and relieved that he isn't mad about me cutting him and JC off.

I remember coming here since I was 14. Although it was two guys and a girl, we were just the best of friends and always had sleepovers and hang outs.

I remember we would wake up early just to meet up, go to the skatepark, and then come home after a long day and sleepover each other's houses.

"Oh, Ron and Mom got married!" I said excitedly. Calm it D. Since when do you get all peppy girl?

"Finally!" he said matching my excitement.

Ron and Mom have loved each other for the longest time. It's nice to see them finally together.

I stood there awkwardly as his group of friends stood there, looking at me confused. I was standing in front of them with an equally confused face.

"Oh, guys! This is Daw- DJ. She's a friend of mine and Jaydens." he said introducing me.

Wait, Jayden-

"D this is Sam, Grey, and the twins Liam and Logan." he said introducing the four boys behind him.

Sam was tall and had light brown hair going in every direction. He looked almost exactly like Luke Hemmings from 5SOS with light brown and azul eyes. Trust me I'm fan girling in my head right now. Grey looked like the mature one in the group. He had jet black hair and the most prettiest brown eyes ever. He also had a Hispanic vibe to him.

Now the twins were, like the others, fairly good looking. Logan had the front part of his hair blonde while Liam didn't. They both had sea green eyes that were very mesmerizing. Frankly, they reminded me of Jai and Luke brooks.

Okay DJ, you gotta stop watching Youtube videos. But, at least I didn't bring up Kian. Oh God, Kian is so hot. Like Kian Lawley is bae.

Putting there good looks aside, I greeted them.

"Hi." I said waving nervously at them. Their confused looks quickly changed to amused.

"My lady has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" I think it's Logan, that bends down on his knee, kissing my hand. I instantly blushed.

"I, uh-" I'm about to respond, when I'm interrupted by a new voice. Haven't guessed who it is? Well ladies and gentlemen, presenting the still mean jerk, JC Walker.

Or should I say Jayden Walker.

"Why would anyone call her beautiful? I think the word your looking for is hairy ogre." he says with a smirk as he approached us. His hazel eyes held a look of triumph.

"What's up Jayden?" Brody said giving Jayden, one of those bro hug. His face held a look of confusion.

"Hey man. What are you guys doing hanging out with slut, slutter, and sluttiest?" he asked with a knowing smirk. I bow my head down. I tell myself not to break loose cause he doesn't remember.

And besides, I don't call him Jerky for no reason.

"Dude why are you bitching." Logan asks finally getting off of the dirty ground. He brushed the dirt off of his blue jeans.

"Because she's my new neighbor and I can already tell that she's going to be a great prostitute when she's older." he says chuckling to himself. Don't take it serious, I remind myself.

"Dude what's up. Why are you saying this shit, seriously?" Sam says placing himself in front of me. I easily cower behind him.

"Cause I don't like her. She's new here and if she thinks she can waltz in here and hang out with us like all the other hoes around here think they can, then ya I'm gonna be rude to her." he said beginning little angrily.

"She's not new here." Brody said quietly only just loud enough for us to here.

"What?" Jerky asked a wave of confusion and annoyance washing over his face.

"She's not new Jayden. What do you not understand? This is Dawn, remember our best friend?! The one who used to visit all those years ago. How could you not get it through your thick skull, Jayden? And even if she was new, you have no right to bitch out on her." Brody finally exclaimed taking Jerky by surprised. I myself flinched.

Jayden then turned to me. He began saying something but I didn't hear.

I was already long gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I ran I had quickly grabbed Khalifa and road to my house. I ran up the brown wooden stairs slamming the door behind me once I had reached my room. I'm just glad that Ron and Mom are at work, and Nicky's at school.

I checked to make sure the window and blinds were still closed. I don't think I'm ready to face Jayden after that little scene. I mean, how stupid could he be? Did he have any sense? Who even treats someone like that?

One thing that I really hated, was bullies. After being bellied so much, it just tore me apart when stuff like this happened. I scoffed changing my shirt for a large white t shirt.

I'm glad I didn't where make up. What's the point in having the stuff on your face then coming home to take it off when you could easily just crash? Also, make up most of the time means fake. Not that I judge anyone who wears it, it's just when people overly cake their face with it.

Running back down the stairs, I made a beeline for the kitchen and grabbed a tub of my favorite Blue Bunny cookies and cream ice cream. After retrieving it I went to the living room turning on Netflix.

I curled into a little ball on the couch wrapping my extra Sponge Bob blanket around me.

Mm, nothing better than watching Sponge Bob in Spanish. I mean come on. "Quien vive en una pina de bajo del mar? Bob Esponja!"

------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I fell asleep on the couch cause I was awakened by my phone.

'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob!-" I picked up my phone. Ya I know I have a problem.

"Hello?" I said with my voice cracking. How long did I sleep for?

"Hey Sweety." I heard from the other line. I quickly recognized the voice and sat up.

"Oh, hey Ron." I said happily. I don't actually think of him as a dad. I think of him more as an uncle or friend. He was goofy, but still mature when needed.

"Could you pick Nicky up from school? Your mom and I are-" I instantly cut him off.

"Ya that's fine. You didn't have to ask." I said getting up. I then walked up the stairs and towards my room.

"Okay, thank you." he said hanging up. I then turned off my phone, throwing it onto my bed. I then just threw on some white all stars. not much point in dressing up. Even if I'm only wearing spandex's and over sized shirt.

I briefly looked at the closed curtains.

Jayden.

I shook my head as if it could erase the memory. I wish I could.

I walked out the house and drove Usher to Nicky's school.

I pulled up to the school a little early. I sighed taking off my helmet. I then began hearing foot steps behind me.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I heard a gruff voice from behind me. I don't even have to say who it is.

"Whatever, it doesn't even matter anyways." I said not turning around.

"No, it does matter. I didn't know you were her. I guess I just didn't recognize you. I has been almost two years since I last saw you. And if I did recognize you then I wouldn't have said those things." he said. I scoff turning around giving him a menacing glare.

"So that gives you the right to talk to anyone like this?" I asked quite annoyed. And here I thought I would love moving back here.

"Well, I mean-" he was cut off by the sound of the bell. I rolled my eyes at him and changed the subject.

"Why are you at a Middle School anyways. Gonna insult children too?" I asked with a deadpan voice.

"Well actually-"

"Jay Jay!" yelled a little boy that walked up to Jerky with Nicky beside him. I raised my eyebrows. Oh right, I forgot he had a little brother.

"Hey Jayden." Nicky nodded towards Jayden. An impressed yet confused face spread across my face.

"Hey Nicky." Jerky said doing a little handshake with him. I guess I miss a lot when I don't show up for years.

"Let's go Nicky." I said to Nicky as I fetched his helmet, placing my own on my head.

"She takes him on her bike! Why can't you do that?" Jacob whined to Jayden. i chuckled  quietly. Jerky's gaze went to mine and smiled.

"Maybe tomorrow little man." he replied ruffling Jacob's hair, his eyes still on mine. I kept mine on his too.

"Could we possibly talk when we get home? Just go to your window?" he asked as he opened the door to his car.

I nodded my head, " Or we could  just talk after the dinner." I told him. He replied agreeing. He the slid into his car and turned it on.

I did the same with Usher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
49K 724 18
"I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he rest his head on my forehead. "They say...
690 2 36
*under construction, recent name change (Jenna and Lib is the same person)* '"Hollie, when I first saw you, I thought of you as a rabbit. A quiet asp...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...