rich boy ≫j.g

By bbgdallas

Parties are were you meet a ton of people... maybe she was the unlucky but also the lucky one. could she find... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
sequel
IM SHOOK

twenty-one

6K 135 4
By bbgdallas

I drive home, crying my eyes out. Realizing I just lost someone who's cares and loves so deeply.

He said he needed time, and a lot of it.

Maybe we both need it. I can't blame him for wanting time. I mean... I did just fuck up his room.

I park in the drive way, and walk up to the door. I don't dare knock cause I basically live here.

I run upstairs into her bedroom.

She notices me walking Amin and crying.

"I'm in fucking love." I start balling again.

*

"So, you beat the shit out of Sky?" Val asks. I nod my head ask take another big spoon full of ice cream.

"Good, cause if you didn't do it. I would've." She and I let out a small chuckle.

I can always rely on Valentina.

"Are you going to be alright for the time being?" She asks. I nod my head.

"I'm thinking about going to Boston. For college. Maybe it will get my mind off of everything." I tell.

"What for?" She asks.

"Singing. I'll go to Berklee. It's a music college." I smile as I think of Berklee.

"Wow, that's nice. How you going to pay for it?" She asks too many questions.

"well I for a scholarship from them after I graduated. I told them that I didn't know if I still wanted to go to college. But they told me that they would keep the scholarship open for 2 more years." I smile.

"OMG! That's amazing! What's it's been about a year yeah?"

I nod my head.

"That's amazing Amy. Plus your birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" She asks.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking if I want to go to college Val." I push her a little.

"Okay, okay, okay." She puts her hands up in defeat.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asks. "Wait, never-mind don't answer that. We, are going shopping." She takes the ice cream out of my hand and I pout.

"C'mon." She lifts me off the bed and I brush myself off

I walk into the bathroom and fix my mascara and lips. I should be fine.

We walk downstairs and through her garage.

I enter the passenger seat of her car and out my phone into the aux cord.

She starts the car and immediately my music blasts.

I start singing with be music, letting the music take me away from my reality.

But soon we are at the mall.

I quickly get out and take my phone with me.

"What shall we get? Let's go to Pink first." She drags me all the way to pink.

Great. We are going to be in here for a little while.

*

I already bought like 3 pairs of leggings and lulu's.

Now we are walking for the food court.

As we walk to the food court. I notice a familiar back. That muscular back. One I would never forget.

He turns around and I notice that's blonde bimbo with bags and bags of things.

My jaw clenched as to how mad I'm getting. My hands turn into fists as I want to run at her again.

"Calm down." I can hear Val say. I ignore her though.

I start walking to them, but Skylar notices me.

I slowly start to walk away, remembering that he needs time. I guess his time is that he needed to be with another girl.

I try and brush it off my shoulders, but I notice Skylar saying something to Jack. Covering her mouth, so I can't read her words.

Jack turns around and sees me, not showing any emotion.

Alright.

I sigh, and continue on with the day.

But every minute of it, I think of him, and all of our great times.

Listing them off, one by one.

1. Meeting

2. first time

3. first lunch

4. dolphins

5. asking me to be his girlfriend

There's so many, and I can't keep track of them all.

*

"Thanks for getting my mind of it." I half lie to Val.

"Anytime. Let me know if you need me. Always here." She gives me a hug.

I get in my car, and start driving back to my house.

I need to talk to my aunt.

I walk in my door and up the stairs.

I knock on her bedroom door. I can hear her faint voice telling me to come in.

She looks up from her cooking book and gives me a smile.

"Glad to see out of bed." She  sets her book down, and I sit on the edge of her bed.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I'm in love. But he needs time. and that time is being spent with an old friend of mine." I sigh.

"What friend?" Her eyebrows raise.

I purse my lips, "Skylar..." I trail off.

"Skylar King? Your old best friend?" She looks shocked out of her kind.

"Yeah." I look down at my chipped finger nails. I need to get them done again.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." She engulfs me in a hug. I gladly take it. It feels good to have people care and love you so much.

I'm glad to call them family.

"Why does he need time?" She continues to ask question, and I continue to answer.

"I might've smashed all his shit in his room, and kissed his best friend..." I shrug my shoulders as he eyes widen.

"Oh my goodness Amelia Marie." She slaps my arm playfully.

"Was it for a good reason?"

"I mean, I guess... but I was just so mad and angry. I felt betrayed." My eyes start to water.

"Well, I think that maybe he felt betrayed when you kissed his best friend. I mean, that's his best friend. What if he kissed Valentina...?" She raises her eyebrows for a response.

I don't say anything, knowing that I'm defeated in this conversation.

"I think I'm just going to go sleep this off. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight." I push off her bed.

"Goodnight. Try not to think about it to much." She picks up her book and continues to read.

Not thinking about it is the hardest thing for me to do right now.

All I want if to feel his body on top of mine. His lips pressed against mine. His hands all over my body.

His lips leaving hickeys up and down my neck.

That's what I want more than anything right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
393 27 21
𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 She was a billionaire and was one of the best businesswomen in California. Yet, she lived a normal life because that's what she l...
Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...
7.2K 229 27
This story is about a shy, nerdy girl name Kylie she from a average family but she had alot of pressure from her family and also society. What happen...