Dragon Slayer Protector (Nats...

By JungkookAnime

(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray... More

2.3.19
(Y/n) (L/n) the Demon Dragon Slayer
Hargeon; The City Where to Meet Others
Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora
Welcome to Fairy Tail
Finding Macao
Dear Kaby
Kiddnaped
(Y/n)'s Life is On The Line, Guys! Fight The Dark Guild To Save Your Friend?
The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!
Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!
I Finally Found You... (Y/n) Marvell.. Just Let Me Fight With You Natsu?
Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!
Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!
Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?
Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?
Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?
The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?
The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?
Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 1
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2
Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil Finial PT <Third Person POV>
Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!

7.7K 158 161
By JungkookAnime

{Previously on the story}

"Natsu and Lucy?! Are they crazy for going in a S-Class quest?!"

"I dunno what your story is but no one is gonna risk their life to go to Galuna Island. Even pirates try to avoid that place!" A guy said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"We found you...~"

"It's Grey and (Y/n)!!" Lucy said, the obvious.

"What are you two doing here?!"

"Gramps found out about your little scheme and told me to get you two. Flower was coming to the guild and overhead how stupid you were, so she tagged along."

"We're going to have sex when mating season comes along. She wants to wait until then, so I'll wait for that long."

"Is that even good for a dragon slayer to wait until mating season to have sex? I mean, couldn't your hormones go crazy with some of her demonic forms? Then her form when her demonic side takes over? I'm sure that you'll have sex with her sooner or later."

Believe me when I tell you this that this is no disease. We've talked to dozens of doctors and they've all said that there is know disease that has these symptoms. So that the reason why we believe it part of a cure. Our symptoms started when the moon was put under an evil curse."

"Since then, we have made a rule to the people who cannot turn back into their human self. We've decided that to end their lives would be best and give them peace from the madness.

"But what if they change back to normal?!"

"If we wait for that, the monster will kill us all! We try to capture them, but they'll get away each time. It's no use.. Once it takes off, there's no way to save them. I know so myself.. I was forced to kill my very own son."

"Please help us and lift the cure.. To save our island.. If this keeps on, then we'll all die from it.."

"We won't let that happen! I will not let that happen! We'll fix this I promise you that much! I know what it feels like to loose someone who was very close to you! I'll make sure that you and your people will live on to see many years. Even if it will kill me!"

"Listen.. This curse is seriously freaking me out. We're here and we have know idea what we're up against."

"I guess you're right... But..there's something bothering me.. How come the villagers were turned into demons when Flower is herself a demon? That makes no sense.."

"And I've never heard of a curse doing this.. Spells yes. Curses no."

"That monster is Deliora.. Known as the-"

"Demon of Destruction..."

"But why is it here.?! It doesn't make any sense at all!!"

"How the hell did they found Deliora? He was hidden pretty dam good.."

"What do you mean, Grey..?"

"It was sealed away.. In the northern continent in a iceberg."

"Ten years ago, a demon ravaged Isvan region. People lost families and friends. Countless people have died by Deliora. Our old master, the one who taught us Ice Maker Magic, gave up her life to seal this monster away. Master Ur, died by putting this monster into a big iced cage you all see now. I have no idea if this monster is involved in the curse.." I started off. I was walking to Deliora, my flames and ice were around my hands and body. "..But Grey and I know that this thing doesn't belong here.. I'm gonna find this Cold Emperor and beat some sense into the guy. If this guy thinks about tarnishing Ur's greatest work... THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY WERE BORN AND EVEN SAW ME!!!!"

{Now, back to the story}

Natsu's POV

"Snow, relax.. Please.." I told her, slowly walking to her. Her hair color changed back to her normal (hair color) and stopped her tantrum, landing into the ground.

I held her close and knew she was crying since warm tears were landing into my chest. Snow was gripping onto my vest and scarf, her crying turned into sobbing.

"(Y/n), come here.." Grey said, using Snow's first name. Snow couldn't hear Grey, so he got Snow off me and she started sobbing onto Grey now.

I walked over to Lucy and Happy, knowing that I can't do anything this time.

"Natsu, why are you letting Gre-"

"This is their problem. Snow and Grey are in a different place right now, mostly Snow. I've never seen her like this before. It scares me. But, Grey is the only one that can help Snow. So I'm letting him do that he does best; calming (Y/n) down when she needs it." I told Lucy. I sat down on the ground, looking at Grey handle the person I love deeply.

Lisanna would've cheered her up if (Y/n) was like this.. I can't even handle her crying. Not like this.  But, this is different... I thought.

As Snow's cries went down, Grey picked her up, walking to me. He set her down on my lap and walked to the iced Deliora that haunts himself and Snow. Snow was asleep, cuddling up to my neck to rest her head.

"I still don't understand why someone would most Deliora here... Whoever they are seriously don't know his destruction. (Y/n) got hurt protecting me from this demon. I owe her my life for protecting me. This is the reason why I'm overprotective of her. She hates it, but I'm doing it cause I promised myself that I'd protect her.. as if she's my sister." Grey told us, looking at Snow.

"That why you yelled at..?" Lucy trailed off. Grey nodded, putting his hands into his pockets.

"It's also why I yelled at her and Natsu when we found out about their secret."

I moved Snow down into the ground and walked to up to Grey. Moving my arms in circles, I smiled.

"Why don't we just burn it..? Ya know, to get it over with!" I asked.

"You crazy, Natsu?! From Grey and (Y/n) told us, I don't think we should even think about burning the ice down!" Lucy yelled to us.

I ignored Lucy and walked slightly forwards to the ice, with my flames ready. But, I felt two pair of fists knock me out of the way. I stumped onto the ground and to Lucy and Happy.

"Natsu! You okay?!" Lucy asked.

I groaned in pain. "Ugh! What's your pro-" I cut myself, seeing Grey and Snow, but her hair color different and her clothes. It was as fill she changed into her demonic form, but nothing she showed us was scary at all. It was as if she was pissed off, which she was.

"I won't let you and your flames get anywhere near Deliora or what our master did!!" Grey and Snow shouted at me, ice on both of their hands. Snow hand one hand ice and another in purple flames.

"Then what do we do..?" Happy asked.

"We'll wait until they start whatever their doing with Deliora..." Grey said.

"But it's in the middle of the afternoon!! We're gonna wait until the night?!" I shouted out.

Snow walked up to me and sat down next to me. She laid me down and had her hair covering her face.

"I'm sorry for hitting you like that, Natsu.. I didn't mean to hit so hard." Snow said softly. I saw her lips and saw that she was smiling softly. I stated to blush and return the smile.

"It's fine.. You did what you did to protect Grey and your master's legacy.. I understand." I told her, moving her hair out of the way. I saw her eyes and saw that her eyes were tearing up. I moved her hand down and kissed her forehead, to try to relax her nerves. Snow did the same to me and her smile grew.

"You can go ahead a sleep, Natsu. It'll be a long time until they do whatever their doing." Snow told me.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" And with that, I fell asleep in Snow's lap, with her fingers going through my hair.

(Y/n)'s POV

Natsu fell asleep. Grey was sitting in a rock in front of Deliora. Lucy and Happy we're behind me. Everyone was sitting down, thinking the same as I am; Why's Deliora here and what is its intention on part of the curse on Galuna Island..?

"Wow... I wish I can do that.." Lucy said.

"Aye.." Happy agreed.

"It's something Natsu gets from me.. I used to do this all the time when I come back from jobs. But, that stopped when Natsu starting to join me in the jobs, along with Happy." I told Lucy, smiling.

But my mind wondered off somewhere else. The possibility of Lyon being here in Galuna. Something told me that he's here, but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't leave my team here. Especially Natsu and Grey. Knowing them, they'll turn the island upside down if they don't find me. But I understand why Grey is the way he is. The promise he made for Ur. It made me feel like Grey was doing what he was, but, it went over his head. I don't mind him anymore.

Sighing, I moved Natsu's head down and laid down next to him. He moved his arms around me, putting my face into his chest. I relaxed and was making shapes onto his chest.

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD WE CALM DOWN LUCY?! THAT THING HURT AND KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!! ALONG WITH GREY'S FAMILY!! And you're telling us to calm down?! I can't and I won't!! I'm gonna find out who the hell brought Deliora and I'm gonna kill'em!!!"

"If this guy thinks about tarnishing Ur's greatest work... THEY'LL REGRET THE DAY THEY WERE BORN AND EVEN SAW ME!!!!" I remember myself yell out.

I yelled at Lucy... What kind of person yells at their own partners..? I thought.

"Open Gate of the Lyre! Lyra!" Lucy called out. I look up to see a girl with a blue dress that has two hearts on it, a pink head-thingy that I no idea what it is and brown shoes.

"Lucy! It's great to see you! Hey, how come you don't summon me anymore? It's no fun." Lyra asked.

"It's not my fault you said your free for three time a month." Lucy answered. I laughed softly.

"What's with the new weirdo, Lucy?" I asked.

"I see Natsu's mind rubbed onto you.." Lucy muttered out.

"You do know I can hear you, right?" I told her, sweatdrop appeared on my head.

"Anyways, Lyra, why won't you play some music?" Lucy asked, ignoring my comment.

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked up at Natsu, seeing how peaceful he is when he's asleep. Ignoring Lucy and Happy's conversation, I kissed his head and moved away from his arms, going to Grey.

"You okay..?" I asked him.

He just sighed and grabbed my arm. He pulled me close to him. "I'm not sure I can go through this again.. Deliora, Ur's death, Lyon's determination. It's way to much.." Grey told me.

I frowned and pulled him into a hug. "It'll be fine.. I promise you that.." I told him.

Pulling away from the hug, I gave him my signature, reassuring smile. He smiled back and ruffled my hair.

"Can you sing a song about fish?" Happy asked.

"No way, Happy! Sing a song that you think is best, Lyra!" Lucy told them.

"Oh! I got one your both gonna love!" Lyra pointed out.

"I'm gonna go to Natsu, if that's okay.." I told Grey.

(AN: at this point I found out that I was writing 'Grey' instead of 'Gray'.. Ima keep it like the fist one cause I can.)

"Go ahead.. I don't mind you two anymore." Grey lied. I rolled my eyes playfully, got up and sat down next to Natsu's sleeping body.

I wonder how you got this from me.. I thought, smiling slightly.

Then, Lyra started to sing and play her instrument. This music made me remember hoe my father was killed by Hisa, how I left Wendy on her own with a complete stranger, how painful it was to see Damon gone the next, the Tower of Heaven, Ur's death, Lisanna's death; everything that happened around my life time.

The only thing that came up was the one person that was able calm me down, to keep me happy, make me smile, loves me for me, protects me because he wants me to live, is there for me when I cry.. was Natsu.. He was there for Lisanna's death, the months of my father's death, everything. Natsu's the only person that was able to make me feel.. safe and protected. Natsu is the person that I can rely onto if my problems get worse and worse by the second. Natsu.. is the only person who can help me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks, from all the memories of Ur, Wedny, my father, Lisanna, and Natsu were coming down to me. I wanted to cry my heart out. But I have to stay strong. Grey needs me right now and I'm all he has to know what it is to face Deliora, and Ur's death.

The song was over. I did everything I had to do to keep my tears in. I just kept looking down, not wanting anyone to know that I'm on the verge of crying my heart out.

"He-hey, Grey... (Y/n)... You okay?" Lucy asked.

"Ye-yeah.. I'm fine.." Grey said. I just nodded, not wanting to speak at all.

"You guys crying..?" Happy asked.

"Well, Lyra's music does show people what their feeling. Try playing some musi-"

"No.." Grey cut off Lucy.

I shook my head.

"We should stay quiet so we don't get noticed.." I said softly.

"O-oh.. Okay.." Lucy muttered out.

I just laid down next to Natsu, soon enough, to fall asleep with his arms around my small body.

{Later that day; Night Time}

I was asleep. Dreaming about life without me. My life different from everyone and everything that came into death around me. But that soon ended with the ground slightly shaking. Opening my eyes, my hearing becoming more clearer, I heard Grey shouting. Which scared me.

"WH-WHAT THE HELL I-IS THAT?!" Grey shouted.

"I-I-I do-don't know!!" Lucy shouted out.

"It's scary.." Happy said.

"It's a purple light coming from the ceiling!" Natsu shouted.

Lucy, Happy and Natsu were by Grey's side, leaving me alone on the ground. I got up, but I noticed a certain smell.. of a long-lost friend..

"N-no... It can't be him.. can it?" I muttered out.

"Grey... (Y/n)... promise me this one thing: that you'll both tell Lyon that I died. Please. If he knew I was turned to ice, he'll probably waste his life trying undo the spell."

"Snow, what's wrong?" Natsu asked. I felt a pair of hands on my forehead. "She has a fever.. You feelin' okay, Snow?"

"I want Lyon to discover the world; Gray, you too, of course. You don't have to be sad. I'm alive. I'm eternally alive as ice. Step into the future. I'll seal your darkness."

I got up, looking around for an exit.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? You're acting strange..." Lucy asked me.

"That's not good enough. It wouldn't bring her back. You dragged (Y/n) with you here, and killed my dream of surpassing Ur. If you hadn't dragged her down with you and challenged Deliora, this wouldn't have happened! It's both you fault that she's dead... Both of you are the ones.. that killed Master Ur."

I walked up to Deliora, memories of him attacking me and Grey. Ur risking her life for us. Then Lyon's... and my..

"Outburst.." I thought out loud. My eyes widen when I realized that the purple light is moonlight, and is melting the ice around Deliora.

"Yes.. We're the ones that killed Ur.. Lyon, either we go our separate ways, or... You'll face me battle cause it was mostly me who made Ur go to her death, not Grey.."

"Outburst..? What kind of- (Y/N)!!!" I cut Grey off by running outside of the cave, following the smell I found out. There was multiple stairs that I had to go through to reach this smell, but I will get through to stop him from doing that he's going to do.

After running up the many stairs, I ducked down to a small wall and saw about a dozen or more people doing a spell of some sort. I don't even know what this spell if it what it's doing. But, I'm gonna find out.

There was magic circles from the moon to the top of the people chanting.

It's probably going down on Deliora.. But I still don't understand. I thought.

"That's Moon Drip.. A Dispel Spell.."

My eyes widen. I turned around to see Amy and Lyra?

"Amy? Lyra? What are you two doing here?" I hushed out.

"We're here to help ya, of course." Amy said, cheerfully.

I felt someone's arms go around me. I got paranoid, so I started to hit the person who was around me.

"Snow! It's me! Natsu!" He whispered out. I was stopped when I felt a pair of lips softly against mine. In instinct, I kisses back. Natsu pulled away. Opening my eyes, I was greeted with a worried face, an angry person, and two people who are gonna pick on us about this. I'm sure you know which ones which.

"I'll get back to you two later. Anyways, since I know everyone's question here, why did you run off like that?" Grey whispered.

"Anyways, before we were interrupted, Moon Drip is a Dispel Spell. It can take down any spell it's used on." Lyra said, ignoring Grey.

"Even the strongest ones." Amy added.

"But the Ice Shell is unbreakable. No spell can take it down." Grey pointed out.

"That not true. The Ice Shell spell can be lifted." Lyra said.

"And Moon Drip is the only way to take the spell off. They'll resurrecting Deliora with Moon Drip. I understand now.." I said, looking fown.

"Idiot! He has no idea what Deliora is capable of!" Grey shouted out.

He does Grey.. You know him as well as I do that he does.. I thought, looking down.

"To the villagers, the Moon Drip is causing their curse." Amy said.

"Concentrated moon energy can contaminate the human bodies. Those poor islanders have been expose to this spell way to much of it." Lyra added.

"I'll make them pay for what they did to thi- UGH!!!" Natsu was knocked out by Lucy's elbow.

I slightly smiled. She's grown so much.. Lucy really does look like her mother. I thought.

"Someone's coming..." Lucy said. I heard footsteps coming towards the group of people.

Turning back to see the people, and Amy whispered, "You'll see in a second.. That Moon Drip can take Ice Shell off Deliora.."

With that, both Lyra and Amy disappeared. There was Sherry, Tody and Yuka. Then their was the guy. The guy who I know. Who is my other childhood friend.

Lyon.. Is that you under the mask...?

"I wasted this whole day awake and there were intruders. To top it off, we didn't even find them..!"

"Well, maybe there wasn't any intruders!!!" Toby yelled at Yuka.

"So, there's intruders around here, you say? And you let them get away?"

This guy had a large white cape, with a wide collar, golden edges and fur trimmings over the shoulders, held closed by belt, adorned by a stylized snake with rectangular coils, and its corresponding buckle, with more belts and buckles, placed a few centimeters away from one another and below the first, being left untied. Below this cape, there's a blue, high-collared tunic with golden edges, reaching down below his knees, with the part coming down from below the simple belt tied around his waist having an opening in the front. The tunic sported a large, dark cross-like design on the back, and is worn over a dark shirt.

"Yes. We are deeply sorry about this, Cold Emperor." Sherry apologized.

"We've looked everywhere for the intruders, but there has been no signs of them being around anywhere." Yuka said, once more.

"I cannot talk or speak about love that this time.." Sherry added.

"That's the Cold Emperor?" Natsu said.

"Seems like this, Nat.." I told him.

"For an emperor, he look high and mighty, and especially with that mask he's wearing." Lucy said.

"I don't know, it looks kinda cool to me." Happy argued.

A sweatdrop appeared in the side of my head. Ignore her.. Focus on the guy.. I thought.

"Has Deliora's revival still incomplete?" Cold Emperor asked.

"He's be awakening tonight or tomorrow." Sherry answered.

"JUST PICK ONE!! WHICH ONE?!?" Toby barked.

"The time is close. Listen closely, if you see those intruders, kill them at once. I want no one to get in my way." Cold Emperor stated.

As they were talking, I looked at Grey and saw how he's eyes were twitching in confusion and surprise from the voice. I grabbed his shirt and tugged on it slightly. He didn't budge from the tugging. I frown. Then got pissed off from the Cold Emperor. I didn't hear anyone but Grey and his breathing. It was unease.

"That voice.. It-it can't be.." Grey said softly.

With the comment, I was beyond pissed off. I looked at Cold Emper- no... I looked at Lyon, wanting to beat the crap out of him.

There's no doubt about it. It's Lyon. He would only do this to Grey if I mention him once. Lyon, you will pay for trying to revive Deliora. I swear on that.

My thoughts were broken at Natsu was shouting who knows what. Then he roared out fire, shouting. This got everyone's attention.. Including myself. He would never do this unless something is going to happen to the villagers. Everyone was looking at Natsu as he just smirked.

Lucy was about the get her key to summons their spirits, but was stopped by Lyra wanting to help.

"That emblem! Their from Fairy Tail!" Sherry said.

Guess she saw Natsu's emblem.

"Interesting.. The villagers went to the magical guilds to get help." Yuka said.

"What are you doing? Stop standing around like idiots and eradicate the village." Lyon ordered.

We gasped.

"But why?!" Natsu asked.

"Anyone who stands in my way, deliberate or not, is my enemy." Lyon said.

"What?!" Natsu shouted. He started running.

"Grey, now!!" I shouted. The two of us catches up to Natsu and ran to Lyon. As for Grey and I being pissed off, we were faster.

"STOP THIS CEREMONY RIGHT NOW!!!!" Grey shouted out, getting ready to do a spell. I joined him, doing the same attack. We both places our hands to the ground, icy spikes appeared to the floor and going to Lyon.

The four duos were on air. That's went Lyon went for an attack. I stop my ice attack and went for my dragon slayer magic.

"Demon Dragon: Roar!!" I called out. I held my breath as my flames were coming out, then blew my flames towards Lyon. All of our magic were meet in the middle, exploding into tiny pieces of flames and ice.

"HE'S AN ICE WIZARD TOO?!?" Happy shouted out. I jumped back to Grey as he stood up. We got ourselves ready if Lyon tries to do another attack on us.

"I'll be leaving now.. But, I have a feeling we'll meet again some day."

"LYON!!!!!" Grey and I shouted out.

"Lyon..?" Lucy gasped out.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Lyon?! Do you want any idea what the hell your doing with Deliora?!" I shouted.

"Oh? Grey, (Y/n).. Nice to see you again. It's been a long time, hasn't it? I told you that we would be seeing each other again, (Y/n)..." Lyon said.

I clenched my fist harder, not wanting to explode into flames.

"Why would you even think of reviving Deliora?!" Grey shouted.

"And to think that you were one of the people the villagers would call out here. Did you both come here looking for me? Or this is just a coincidence? It makes no difference anyways.." Lyon said.

"Acquaintances of you, Cold Emperor Lyon?" Yuka asked.

"Do what you were ordered to do!" Lyon commanded.

"Right!" The trio jumped into the air, leaving us.

"Wait!! You're not doing anything to those villagers!!" Natsu shouted. He was running towards Lyon and his comrades. My eyes widen.

"NATSU DON'T!!! DON'T GO NEAR HIM!!!" I shouted. I was going to run to him but Grey stopped me by grabbing my arm, pulling me towards him.

Lyon's hand already had ice around it. Then, Natsu was screaming as ice was surrounding him.

"NATSU!!!" Lucy and I shouted. I was near to crying.

"Happy, get Lucy out of here!!" Grey told Happy.

"NOW!!!" I shouted.

"Aye!!"

"Wait!" Lucy shouted.

I saw Lyon's other hand getting ready to aim to Lucy and Happy. My blood started to boil and I got my hands ready to attack Lyon.

"DON'T YOU DARE GET YOUR ICE NEAR LUCY AND HAPPY!!!!!" I screamed out. I stretched my arms out, ice going towards Lyon. He made an Ice Shield to protect himself in time. This made Lucy and Happy go away unharmed.

"So, you two managed to let the girl and the cat to escape. Well done. But it was pointless. They won't be able to stop my minions." Lyon said.

"Don't understand estimated the Wizards of Fairy Tail..!" Natsu shouted.

Grey looked at me and I nodded. I walked to Natsu and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Snow? What are yo- WHY?!?" Natsu was cut off by me kicking him off the top of the temple. He was shouted at me,wondering why I did what I did. Tears were slowly rolling down my cheeks. I walked back to Grey, not letting Lyon see him in this position I'm in.

I did it to protect you, Natsu.. Please understand.. I thought.

Now, it was just the three of us.

"See you two are still reckless as ever.. Wasn't he one of your comrades?" Lyon asked.

"You know damn well that you can-and will-destroy the ice in one hit!" Grey yelled.

"Which was why (Y/n) kicked him out of the area of my magic.. Very clever, (Y/n). Very clever." Lyon told me.

"Could you quite acting like your our superior, Lyon?! You're not gonna do that to me! Not to Grey!! We're not Ur's pupils anymore! So quite acting like your stronger than us!" I yelled. I wiped my tears and looked up at Lyon.

"I'm aware of that, (Y/n). Painfully.." Lyon said, taking off his mask. "Because our beloved master Ur is no longer in this world.." He added.

"We all know that she sacrificed her own life to seal Deliora away!! Are you so careless to destroy her legacy and her final act?!" Grey shouted.

"Stop the questions, Grey. We know that you two are the ones that killed Master Ur.." Lyon told me. My body stiffened up. "And yet.. You don't feel guilty about it.. How curl of you two. Mostly you (Y/n).. You were the one closest to Ur and yet, you feel nothing about her death.."

"Shut it, Lyon!! You're making (Y/n) feel worse than she already does!!" Grey shouted out, protecting me.

"Oh? '(Y/n)'? What happened to 'Flower'? You stopped called her like that? Shame.. It fits her perfectly.." Lyon said.

"Shut it and leave her out of it!!"

"Stop playing these games, Grey and (Y/n)! Admit to it! You two are the ones that killed Ur. I'm surprised that you have the guts to say her name!!"

"GREY!!!" I shouted. I ran in front of him and held him close to me, getting hit by Lyon's ice.

"(Y/N)!!!" Grey shouted. We were stopped by a wall behind me. He helped me up and looked at me.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Grey asked. I just nodded. We both got up and looked at Lyon.

"Ly-Lyon.." I stuttered out, having a hard time to stay up.

"What is it? The guilt washing over you? I'm warning you, don't try to interfere with Deliora's revival. If you don't like it or not, I will resurrect Deliora and defeat him."

"I WON'T LET YOU!!!!" Grey and I shouted.

"Just let old time... But I've grown much stronger than you two combined.." Lyon said. "Ice Make: Eagle!!" Lyon called out.

Ice eagles were coming after me and Grey. But I'm not letting them touch him at all. I will protect Grey.

"Ice Make: Shield..." Grey called out. A shield appear in front of us but I remember Lyon's ice. They move.

"Demon Dragon: Iorn Fist!!" I called out, breaking the iced eagles.

"I see you remember my ice, (Y/n).. But both of your ice are Static Ice, creating object that don't move. As for mine, my ice can move, Active Ice. Did you forget that my ice can move, Grey?" Lyon said.

"Grey!! Below!!" I shouted. We both jumped into air, back to back.

"Ice Make: Hammer!!" We both called out. Two iced hammers appear on top of Lyon.

"Ice Make, Ape!!" Lyon called out. An iced ape appeared, breaking the hammers we make. Grey and I landed on the ground safely.

"What a joke! You two still use two hands for your Ice Make magic!"

"Duh! Ur taught us that! One handed spell casting is incomplete and unbalanced!" I told Lyon.

"I'm an exception. I've surpassed Ur's level a long time ago." Lyon told me.

I took off my sweater and shirt and started my first transformation quickly as my blood boiled even more. The transformation that Lyon saw.

"Shut your mouth.." Grey and I told him.

"I'd say the same to you two.. You two haven't been able to land a single hit on me since we were little." Lyon told us.

Grey and I moved our hands the same time and way, a magic circle appearing in front of us. Moving our hands to one side, we looked at Lyon.

"We're a lot stronger than we used to be.." Grey said.

"ICE MAKE: GEYSER!!!" We both shouted, slamming our hands to the ground. There was ice surrounding Lyon, trapping him inside the ice. There were people screaming in fear as the ice broke.

Grey and I gasped in shock.

"It's seems like nothing as changed. I'm was always the elder pupil and the stronger than you two. I was able to cast Ice Maker Magic single handed while you to still rely on two handed. Just like the old day. Our paths are different, but we remain frozen and unchanged." Lyon said. He raised him hand up, making a magic circle appear.

I looked at Grey and ran to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"(Y/n) what are you-" Grey was cut off with me screaming in pain as an iced dragon appeared on the ground, attacking me instead of Grey.

I will protect you, Grey.. Even if it costed me my own life.. I thought.

"FLOWER!!!!!!" Grey shouted for me.

"That's the reason why I'm resurrecting Deliora.. To prove that I have surpassed Ur." Lyon said.

Grey and I landed onto the ground, with me on the ground. He got off me and pulled me into his land.

"Come on, stay with me!!" Grey shouted, patting my cheek softly.

I opened my eyes and looked at Grey. He helped me sit up and look at Lyon.

"Ur was my goal. Surpassing her was always my dream.. But that was ruined when you two ruined it by killed Ur. I thought that my dream was over. But I realized that it wasn't over. If I bring Deliora back to live and destroy the monster that not even Ur can defeat, then I had surpass her. My dream would become a reality!"

"Listen to us Lyon.. That thing destroyed everything and everyone we cared about!" Grey started.

"But you still want to defeat it! Are you insane to risk your life to do that, Lyon?! We three of us know how horrific Deliora really is!!" I finished.

"PLEASE LYON!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!" Grey and I shouted to him. But it only made him angrier.

Some kind of ice spell Lyon did attacked us both from the ground. Grey and I screamed in pain.

"'Please, don't do this!'? Really?!" Lyon said. He then made iced eagles and attack both of us. We both lands far away from Lyon, side by side. I opened my eyes slowly from the pain, reaching my hands out to Grey. He did the same to reach out to me. Grey got my hand and pulled me to him carefully.

"It's funny.. I remember those are the exact words Ur said to stop you two from going to attack Deliora! You surely haven't forgotten. It's because of you two challenging Deliora, Ur died!!" Lyon shouted.

As I smelled an attack coming in, it took all of my strength to pull Grey on top of me. I got hit with an iced fist. I screamed in pain again.

"(Y/n), stop it!! You're die if you keep doing this!!"  Grey shouted.

"I can't even stand you two saying her name when I'm around!! Be gone!!" Lyon shouted. I quickly turned my body so my back can get the it, instead of Grey.

"THIS IS THE END FOR YOU TWO!!!" Lyon shouted.

Another quick turn and I got hit once more. And once more in screaming in agony.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grey shouted for me. I slowly let go of him, transforming back into my regular form. We both landed into the ground, but we're to far appear. I was too sore and beaten up to stand up, so I just stayed were I was.

{AN: Wanted to put this in so I did..}

I was able to hear Lyon walking towards me.

"It's too bad.. I would've given your mercy if you just told me that you were guilty, (Y/n). But, instead, you risk your life for Grey. Why's that? What did he do to earn your respect?" Lyon asked me.

My blood started to boil again. Pushing aside from the pain, I quickly jumped Lyon and looked at him.

"Grey earned my respect by doing what he does for me.. Protecting me.. And I'm gladly risk my life for Grey if I have to.. I'd do the same for you, Lyon.. But you're making my blood boil. You're pissing me off by saying how your stronger than us. Well, I got news for you, Lyon. Natsu is stronger than you. Along with myself. And I will stop you from hurting Ur's legac-"

I was cut off with ice going through my body. I looked down to see that Lyon struck me with an iced tiger.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" Grey shouted.

"If you say so... Then explain that, (Y/n)..." Lyon told me. He kicked me in the stomach, sending me to Grey's side. Grey crawled over to me but was stopped with him getting kicked in the chest.

Then, I was getting stomped on from my stomach. Lyon was hurting me more than he needed to.

"Ly-L-Lyon.. Sto-st-stop.." Grey pleaded.

"Why should I? I want her to prove herself to me." Lyon said.

"You don't know what she's able to do, Lyon.. Stop.." Grey said.

I closed my eyes then opened them again, but my eye color changed to red. I grabbed Lyon's foot and pushed him away.

"Flo-flower.. Do-don't.." Grey told me.

I rolled into my back and my chest started to move up and down repeatedly. Then stopped. Lyon was looked at me. I turned my head to him and got up slowly. Walking to him, my wings and tails were slowly coming out.

I started to giggle as if I was crazy. I looked at Lyon.

"RuN... lYoN.." I told him.

"What is this..?" Lyon said. After Lyon said that, I started to attack Lyon. Punching, kicking, ice make, demon dragon slayer magic, etc. My hits were coming from left and right, side to side, up and down, and front and back.

"Ice Make: Ape!!" Lyon called out. An ape was coming towards me. I didn't flinch nor move a muscle. I took the hit. But, I stopped it with my hand.

A sadistic giggle escaped my lips, my flames melting the ice ape Lyon called out.

"Tha-that's impo-impossible!!"

"My FlAmEs ArE aBlE tO dEsToRy AnYtHiNg It ToUcHeS... iN tHiS fOrM, oF cOuRsE.." I told Lyon.

As ran towards Lyon, going for an attack. But I immediately stopped my fist. I saw the Lyon that I know very well. My flamey fist was just inches away from his face.

My eyes were slowly turning back to (eye color) as my body was struggling to stand up. My tail and wings were gone from my body, meaning I'm in control of my body. Moving my fist away from his face, I struggled to move to Grey.

"Flo-flowe-Flower..." Grey stuttered out.

As I was just two steps away from Grey, I fell to my knees.

"I-I-I'm so-so... sorry.. Grey.. and.. Ly..on.." I muttered out. After I muttered that out, I black out.

Lyon's POV

"I-I-I'm so-so... sorry.. Grey.. and.. Ly..on.." (Y/n) muttered out.

She's... sorry? I thought. I ignored it was walked away, not wanting to see them both.

Thoughts and questions were flowing into my mind.
•Has she been able to do that?
•What is she?
•Why was she sorry for?
•Was the sorry true or false?
• and Why did her eyes change?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.8K 50
Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only existed in a selected amount of women. And t...
15.1K 417 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
19.2K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...