Abused & Unloved.

By SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Sage was abused by her mother, harassed and molested by her mother's boyfriend. So one day Sage's mother thro... More

Abused & Unloved.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
**Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
READ THIS.. IMPORTANT NEWS!

Chapter 15

24.7K 689 90
By SilenceTheCrowdCindy

Not Edited .. Sorry for the short length and for the long wait.! D: I hope you haven't given up on me just yet and hopefully you like this chapter. c: Ooh yes, please remember to give me some feedback. Thanks.

Alexander's Point of View.

Pulling up to the driveway of the house I suddenly felt nervous. Something was about to happen and I could feel it deep inside me. For a few seconds I debated if I should start up the car once again and drive back to Sarah's house, but I knew I couldn't do that. It's been a few days since Sage been back and I haven't yet seen or talk to her. Instead I was with Sarah all night in bed just trying to forget about some of the problems that have happened. I don't know why today I decided to come home, but I did and now I can't turn back. So with that, I gathered my bag filled with clothes and got out of the car, heading inside the house.

"I'm home.!" I yelled out to no one in particular.  

 I sat my bag down next to the coat hanger by the door before looking around through the kitchen entrance to see if my parents were there. After seeing that they weren't in the kitchen I went into the living room where I was met by two pair of eyes, one pair showing nothing but anger.

"Uhh.. Hey, what's up? How is Sage?" I asked Jesse, ignoring Ryan's death glare.

Jesse stood by Ryan side, his arms crossed and sterned look on his face. He looked down to Sage, who was now fully awake with her big grey eyes looking scared up at me.

"She's fine, just a little worked up", he said. "But Alexander, your father and I have a few questions for you and you better answer them truthfully or so help me God I will force them out of you.!" He yelled. For the first time in my entire living here I have never seen Jesse look this mad before. He had that look of a murderer. His looks can most defanitly kill.

Looking Ryan, I could tell he was also surprise by the sudden outbrust of Jesse. We were all used to Jesse being the calm one in the family. He was always the cheery one and the caring one. He would take care of us if we needed it, so yes it's a big freakin surprise that he blows up.

"What questions? Why are you so mad? You never get this mad." I rambled on, my nerves starting to grow deep inside me as I looked between the couple. It took a few seconds before Jesse finally dropped his arms and asked me the question I was dreading since that day.

"What the hell happened at the party the night Sage ran away?"

Shit.

What do I tell them? Should I lie? Crap, what the hell do I do?

All these questions running through my head, but none them seem appealing. I told myself that I wouldn't bring that day up all and now my dad is asking me what happened. Fuck, they are both going to kill me when I tell them that Sage was almost hurt that day.

For a brief moment I just stood quiet and thought about the words I was going to say. Nothing seemed right to say, well at least to me they didn't. At some point I had cast my eyes to Sage, who was now sitting up on the couch sitting indian style. Her red hair was tangled and quickly fading into a light auburn color. Her grey eyes were now starting to get tears as she fumbled around with her pale, little hands. She no longer had her nose ring in her nose so the small hole was visible from where I stood.  She looked so small and vulnerable, and honestly I didn’t like it.

“Are you going to answer or not?” Jesse said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

It’s now or never.

“Sage was almost rape by Landon the night of the party”, I said, my voice low and almost a whisper.

Nothing. I heard nothing for neither of the two. I looked up to see why they weren’t saying anything, but instead came to face with Jesse kneeling on the floor beside Sage, telling her how sorry he was for not being there that night. Ryan, on the other hand, was furious. He was pacing back and forth, curse words coming from his lips. He ran his hands through his hair, pulling at the ends when he got even more frustrated.

“What else happened, Alexander?” Ryan asked with a hard tone. His green eyes were a darker shade of green as I noticed the unleashed tears in his eyelids.

I didn’t want to continue on with this, but I knew if I didn’t I wouldn’t see the end of it. Leaning back against the wall, my shoulders shrugged in defeat as I answered, “Everything was normal dad, I swear. Everybody was having a good time as they danced to the music. Yes, I admit I got someone to buy us alcohol and looking back I regret the decision of doing so. I was downstairs with Sarah, drinking and dancing while Sage was upstairs doing whatever”, I explained. “I should have listened to Sage and canceled the party but I didn’t. She told me it was a bad idea, but I ignored her. If I listened to here then maybe she wouldn’t have ran away after the party. Maybe Landon wouldn’t have gotten her upstairs with her clothes almost off and a black eye. I.. I could have prevented this but instead I chose to do the party and now look at her.!” I yelled, tears forming in my eyes as I finally realize how screwed I was. “I’m so sorry, Dad.”

I looked towards him, watching the tears and disappointed on his face. He didn’t say a word but instead grabbed his coat from the couch and quickly put it on. He grabbed his keys from the coffee table and headed towards the door.

Quickly without thinking, I rushed after him. “Dad, wh..where are you going?” I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t.!” He yelled, pushing my hand away from him.

I looked at him with wide eyes, shocked. His green eyes shooting daggers at me as he turns his body to face me. I could see the vein in his neck throbbing as anger filled his body. He kept his hands clutched into fist. “I don’t want to be touched by you right now, Alexander. I don’t even want to see you right now, because all I see when I look at you is disappointment. She told you to cancel the party, but did you listen. No, of course not. She is hurt because of you, Alexander. She ran away because of you”, he said, his voice hard as he pointed towards a frighten Sage. “You had this whole time to fucking say something to us, but you chose to stay quiet. Wh..How could you do that?” He asked, shaking his head in disappointment.

“I.. I’m sorry Dad, please forgive me. I wa..was scared. I didn’t know what to say.. I didn’t want you to hate me”, I said, looking between both Ryan and Jesse.

“That’s all you cared about, Alexander? That we would hate you. Really?” Jesse asked me. “I can’t believe you would think that. I..we thought we taught you right from wrong”, he continued.

“You did.!” I yelled, looking at him. “You did, but this is different. How was I suppose to tell you that Sage was almost rape because of me.How? Please, tell me how because honestly I didn’t know how!” I finished, taking small breaths in between.

Silence overfilled the room after my statement. The looks on their faces was enough to tell me how they felt about this subject. I let out a small snort, thinking to myself how things could have ended this bad. I grabbed my keys from the side table in the living room and the bag I had placed down earlier. I pushed my way through Jesse and Ryan, heading towards the door.

“Where are you going? We’re not done talking about this,” Ryan said, dropping his hands from Jesse’s waist.

I bit down on my lower lip, trying my hardest to hide the anger and agony I held inside me. I grabbed onto the door knob, twisting the door opened I took one step out the door before looking over my shoulder. “I’m done talking about this. My words seem to land upon deaf ears anyways. I’ve said what I had to said, but by the look in your eyes that isn’t enough. You’re just aching to have someone to blame for this incident and I make easy target. I am done caring for someone like her. She’s been nothing but  a burden since she’s been here. I never should have brought her back, but I did because I didn’t want to continue to see the fighting and tears going on between the two of you.”

“Alex..” Jesse started, taking a step closer to me.

I shook my head, taking another step out of the house. “Goodbye”, I told them, my eyes on landing on Sage as I closed the door to the house. I walked to my car and quickly unlocked the trunk, throwing my stuff in before finally shutting it close. I got into the driver seat of the car and finally burst into tears. I banged my hands onto the stirling wheel, yelling out in frustration and anger. I let my head fall onto the wheel, giving it a few bangs before resting back on the seat. I folded my elbow against my forehead, crying into the forearm of my arm as I thought back to the looks of disappointment on my parent’s faces. The scared and vulnerable looked on Sage face as I replayed the events of that night.

“Fuck.!” I yelled, clutching my fist into a fist and landing a hard punch on the dashboard of the car. “Fuck.! Fuck! Fuck!” I continued.

“How much worse can this possibly get”, I said out loud, running my hands through my messy hair.

“Hey.!” I heard someone say, a knock startling me.

I turned my head towards the window, my eyes landing on a man with long, dark black hair and hazel eyes looking at me with concern. I looked at him weirdly before rolling down the window to get a better look at him.

“Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?” I asked, not caring how rude it sounded from my lips.

“ I’m Mark and I’m looking for Sage.

Ah shit, things just got worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 688 54
This is a Mitch Grassi X Reader story (particularly a girl reader). WARNING: This book does contain abuse and harsher language. Disclaimer: I do not...
183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...
167K 3.3K 53
"Hey kiddo, where are your parents?" I asked the little figure. "I ran away. They give lots bruises allllll the time." She answered in a small voice...
3.3M 95K 43
Emilia Stone is a Junior in high school who is just trying to get through her year. She struggles with her day to day life with first having her moth...