Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

Per lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... Més

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 7 - You can do it
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 10 - Surprise!
Chapter 11 - Plot twist
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
Chapter 14 - Afraid
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember
Chapter 23 - Titanium
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 21 - Moments like these

1.3K 57 26
Per lovethatmendeskid

Hey, sweeties!!! I don't know how I wrote this so quickly, but I hope you'll like it anyway. Bittersweet again, I guess. And for that I'm sorry, but when their «love meet accomplish», it will be suuuper cute, I promise. Just PLEASE tell me: from 1 to 10, how would you rate what León replied to her when she said she was afraid. I'm asking for cuteness level. Enjoy, cupcakes!!!

I was walking past the entrance door, smiling around. I was happy with myself. Why?

Two months gone since we had made that promise. Two months and I had been sober, no crying or suffering, no almost kisses or deep exchange of looks. Just friends. On that very day, I had made a decision, a pact with myself and that was being just friends with him, not only to not disappoint him, but also because I had to keep in mind his words. "One day, our love will meet accomplish." It was my insurance, so why bother with tears and pain?

I had made a promise and two months later it was still up. And I was proud of that. Of course, we were both in love with each other, that couldn't change. Sometimes, things were about to happen, but we had a hope and that was enough to be okay and leave the pain behind. It was time to face the music.

Talking about music, I woke up from my thoughts with Francesca voice singing along to "Friendship Code". When she saw me, she smiled and invited to come in and sing with her. I did so and it was amazing.

- So honey, how are you? - She asked me, keeping away the guitar.

- I'm okay. You?

- Yes. Hey, have you heard? Pablo is organising a showcase! - She said, fangirling excitedly.

- What? How? - I partied with her.

- We are going to do an auction. I still don't know how, but people are supposed to buy songs or whatever and, the 15 that paid for more songs, will see us perform here in Studio. - She explained, briefly.

- That is amazing! It's an awesome way, not only to get more money to more equipment, but also to promote Studio!

- Yes! Some parts of the showcase will be taped and published in Studio's official site.

- I love that! - I hugged her.

We went to our first class, in the morning.

*******

I was walking to Fran's house with her and Camila. We were going to have a girls... afternoon. They were talking about things I couldn't understand because my mind wasn't even paying attention to it. I was just hearing them. My head was thinking of something else... someone else. I was thinking of how I hadn't seen León in Studio. But my mind stopped wondering about that when Fran took her keys out and opened her front door.

- Oh, we're home alone. Let's make some trouble! - Francesca said, with a glimpse of madness in her eyes.

- Yes! - Camila and I agreed, shouting.

We ended up putting music almost on the loudest level and dancing as if we were maniacs, and yes, we were very close to be there, believe me. Then, when we were already tired and starving, we made waffles with chocolate and orange juices to eat; after that, we just chatted about random stuff. But he came up.

- Hey, how are you and León? - Fran asked me, curious about my reply.

- I don't know. Well, we're cool with the just friends thing, but we are still in love with each other, which makes that pact kind of hard. We sometimes have to keep distance so something else doesn't happen, something that would complicate this even more... So, yeah, I don't know. - I explain, showing a weak smile.

- Why don't you end this? It's obviously breaking you. - Camila said.

- Because this is the only way. We don't want to get even more hurt if he has to go to the US. It will be worse if, by then, we have a serious relationship. He is just trying to protect both of us. - I reasoned with them.

- Yes, we know. It just pains us to see our best friend walking around with a broken smile and a shattered heart... Wow, that sounded poetic. - Fran joked and we giggled.

- Thank you, girls, for always supporting me and being there.

We had a group hug, but it was interrupted by a phone call.

- It's mine. - I said, running to get the phone. - Hello?

- Vilu.

- Yes, dad, tell me.

- Darling, tonight I won't be home before 1 pm. I'm sorry. - He said, in an upset tone.

- What? Why that late? - I asked, extremely shocked.

- It's an important meeting, sweetie.

- Ok, but be safe, yes?

- Yes, Violetta. I love you. - He said.

- Ok. Bye! I love you too, daddy. - I replied, right before I hung up the phone.

I kept my phone on my bag and put in around my shoulder.

- Are you already going? - Fran asked me.

- Yes. My dad won't be home, I'll see if Olga is there. If not, I'll just order something. - I answered, adjusting the bag to my chest.

- Ok honey! Bye!

*******

I reached home and, I didn't know exactly why, I was crazy to see León. I had been thinking about him all the time from since I had left Fran's house until then.

When I opened the door, my heart froze. He stood still, without looking at me, there was a phone on his hand and tears on his face. It was the time. That was the time when everything changed. That was the moment I knew. My reality was about to change. I had been saving my tears for that precise moment. So I used them. I used them and he finally reacted to my presence, running to me and swallowing me into a deep hug. We both cried for a few minutes, we were sharing pain, and that was an awful thing to be shared.

- Don't go. - I managed to say, between all that cry.

- You know I have to go, princess. - He responded, instants after.

He unwrapped his arms from me and put his hands on my face and stroked it with his thumbs. His eyes were looking into mine and time stopped for a while. Although, soon I came back to reality.

- When are you going? - I asked, sobbing.

- Tomorrow night.

When he said those two painful words, I closed my eyes. One day. One miserable day left. But, then, I reasoned.

- You know what? I'm glad I still have the chance to be with you for a little while and say a proper goodbye. - I made an effort to smile.

- Yes, I'm glad about that too. - He smiled at the ground.

- Let's enjoy tonight. We'll get our pajamas on, we'll order some pizza and watch a movie together. My dad will come later. - I suggested in an outburst of positivity.

- Great idea.

We both went upstairs and ten minutes later we were ready. We agreed on the pizzas and I made the call. In the meantime, we chose the movie and chatted in the kitchen.

- So, what did your father said? - I asked him.

- First, he said sorry and then he explained why. He said that him and my mother agreed on something. - After that, he paused and let him. I bet he was trying to find the words to tell me. - From now on, I'll spend two months on each country. Two months in the US, with my father, two months here, with my mother.

I slowly nodded, trying to cope with those words.

- You know what? It's not that bad. At least I'll have the chance to see you and have you here for two months. It would be worse if you went to the States with no scheduled returning. - I reasoned with him and he smiled blankly at the ground. - What?

- Nothing. - He said, brushing his shoulders.

- Come on, tell me!

- It's when you say those things that I realise I'd be lost without you. - He said, smiling again, so did I.

- You're welcome.

He came and hugged me, while saying:

- Just because I'll be in another country, that doesn't mean we won't talk. In fact, I want to call you everyday. Ok?

I blushed and nodded quickly, as we stared at each other. The bell rang and we awkwardly stepped back.

- I'll get it. - I said, running to the door.

The man gave me the pizza box and I paid him and said him to keep the change. León brought the juices to the coffee table, where I also placed the pizza. We both sat on the couch and started the movie. I was sure we both had agreed on putting a romantic comedy, which was kind of weird between us. I glanced at him and then I felt his eyes on me too. After a few moments, I felt his arms surrounding me and pushing me to him, so my head fell on top of his shoulder and that made me feel so right, so much better, to be honest. He took the first slice of pizza and made a signal with his hand asking me if I wanted some, so I said yes with my head. I opened my mouth and bit it. He ate the rest, but, after that, he gave me all the slices to eat or the juice, I never put a hand on them, and that was very sweet of him.

Further on the movie, there was a scene where the female protagonist was walking the streets with a daydream look on her eyes, crazily in love, and that reminded me of myself. When I realised I loved León, I used to do the same, and by the time of that movie, I was still into it. Without even noticing what I was doing, my arms hugged him, wrapping themselves around his body. When I did, I blushed, but there was no turning back, I was deeply merged in his arms.

When the movie ended, it was a quarter past eleven. It was not that late, but I was tired and sad. Our last night was about to finish. We put the dirty plates and glasses on the dishwasher, the pizza box in the garbage and we cleaned everything in the living room. There wasn't a trace of fun anymore. We went upstairs to sleep and, as we did, I was thinking of how perfect it had been, that movie session. I entered my room so as he.

- Well, I'll sleep, 'cause I'm super tired. - I said, pulling off the bed blankets.

- Yeah, me too. - He said, covering me, as he had done the night before. All that was left was the forehead kiss. And he did.

- Good night. - I said.

- Good night, princess. - He replied, with that kindness in his eyes.

He closed the door and I turned off my nightstand light. I slowly fell asleep and tiredness won me at last.

*******

I saw him leave with his suitcase. That was the goodbye, the inevitable goodbye.

- Honey, I forgot to tell him that his father won't be waiting for him at the airport! - My father, who was by my side, suddenly said.

- I'll tell him, daddy.

I ran to not lose sight of him and spotted him turning on a corner. When I went around it, I saw him with a girl.

- She will never know, I'll be in the US. She'll never find out, princess. - I heard him say.

Tears fell as he spoke those betrayal words with another girl in his arms. So was it all fake? My head was spinning and I started to feel dizzy. My world crashed even more when those soft lips that once I called mine were kissing someone else's ones. And then, I fell to the ground.

- No! - I shouted, in tears.

I realised I was in my room and all of that was a stupid dream, or nightmare. I turned on the light, brought my hands to my face and started crying. It was not only the fact that he was going to be away for two months, but also I was afraid he could fall in love with somebody else and forget about me. I would be crashed inside out if that happened. But, he burst through the door with a hell of a face, with a shade of worry on his eyes.

- Hey, what's the matter, princess? - He said, embracing me.

- I'm afraid. - I confessed, as I continued crying.

- Of what?

- You forget me while you're there. You fall in love with another girl. - I said, sobbing.

- Vilu, I won't ever forget you and I won't ever, ever... ever fall in love with some other girl. I fell in love with you in a way that I couldn't with any other person, because you're special and the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm glad that that she loves me too and that I have her in my arms right now.

His eyes showed so much love and those words were so calming and sweet, so I blushed. He thought I was special and the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

- Thank you, León. - I said, hugging him tighter.

- Look, if you want, I could sleep with you, hum? - He suggested.

I was sure my eyes glew the moment he said that. I smiled and nodded as I gave him space to lay down by my side. When he did, a smile formed on my lips, so as on his. I turned of the light and nestled next to him as his hand softly rested on my waistline. I had my eyes closed, but I was struggling not to smile that widely. I was wishing to be waken up from that idyllic dream, it was too perfect to be true. I put my head against his chest and sighed. «Moments like this will be forever written on my head and heart. Forever.» With this thought, I fell asleep.

Tadaaaa!! What do you think, cuties?? Let me know, please!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

35.9K 821 28
This Story is about Violetta and her brother Federico move to Buenos Aires with their friends because of their mother had died and its for their own...
85.3K 2.4K 65
To set the scene ,Martina is a month old and Violetta and Leon could'nt be happier.Fran and Diego are very happy and living together while Marco and...
56.5K 1.4K 21
Meet Violetta Castillo. She's everything every teenage girl wants to be; pretty, rich and talented. But the thing is...she doesn't feel that way. A n...
4.6K 42 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...