The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

By OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... More

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 5 -- The Cabin
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter
Chapter 27 -- Timothy
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 24 -- My Turn

2.6K 169 3
By OlympicWolf

Stephen started unbuttoning his shirt as he watched me. I just stood there with my legs slightly spread apart, tapping the crop in my hand. I wanted him naked, I had planned this in my head and I wanted to dominate. I wanted to be the one to decide to push limits. I wanted to give him pleasure, and I wanted him to take it. And I wanted to be rough.

Stephen finally stood up completely naked. His eyes were turning slightly black, and his cock was standing straight out.

"Mate, I put some items on a table over there," I pointed and said to him, "walk over there and wait. You are to answer me with 'yes Mistress' or 'no Mistress' at all times."

"Yes Mistress," he said in a sultry voice, I had certainly taken him by surprise. I didn't lay out everything on the table, but enough. He walked over and looked at some of the items.

"Roll both dice and tell me the total."

"Yes Mistress," Stephen said obediently and I waited. "Nine," he said after he rolled the dice.

"You get nine spankings to start. We will be adding on to that. Now put the ball stretcher on your cock."

Stephen picked it up, "I'm not sure I know how to use this Mistress," he said with a gleam in his eye.

"Another 5 strokes for being disobedient. I want you to put the ball stretcher on, and I don't want to repeat myself. After you're done, put your harness on. It straps in the front."

Stephen looked down and attached the ball stretcher on, it really did pull his testicles. I could see some pre-cum at the tip of his cock. I walked slowly over to a box and put my foot on it, giving Stephen a wide view of my shaved pussy. Stephen adjusted the harness, which was entirely for my pleasure, then looked up. His mouth hung open slightly as he saw me standing there with my pussy displayed in full view.

"Now, mate, put the leather wrist cuffs on as far as they will go. I will snap them shut." Stephen picked them up and put them on and looked at me.

"Assume the position Mate," I said brusquely, "on your knees with your hands in front". I wanted to see him in a certain way, and he was being slow. Stephen slowly got down on his knees with his arms in front of him, they were hooked together by a short-yet sturdy- chain. The chains had to be sturdy to hold this giant of a man up, and the wrist cuffs went up his huge arms a little ways. I walked over to him an adjusted the straps a little, closing them securely. Stephen was looking straight at my pussy, and I think I saw his eyes start to go glassy. I didn't tell him to look down. I walked to the table and picked up a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Read out loud."

Stephen took the paper and started reading. "One. I will call my Mate 'Mistress' during my punishment. She will call me slave or sex toy, or whatever she feels. I am not to be offended, this is strictly for her pleasure.

"Two. I will not touch my Mistress in any way.

"Three. I will remain completely silent unless my Mistress allows me to make noise or talk. The room is not soundproof.

"Four. I will choose a safe word for the duration of this punishment. I will use the safe word immediately if I feel distressed in any way.

"Five. Mistress will ask me questions, I will answer honestly and my Mistress will not be offended by my honest answers.

"Six. I will obey my Mistress in all things without discussion or disagreement. This session is only for the pleasure of my Mistress.

"Mistress will add on to these rules during my punishment as she sees fit." Stephen handed me back the paper. I took it from him and walked to the table. I put down the paper and picked up a blindfold.

"Do you agree to these rules Mate?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"Yes Mistress," Stephen said, his eyes getting blacker.

"What is your safe word?" I asked again.

Stephen thought for a moment then said, "Missile."

"I don't think so, choose another."

"Arrow," he said, he was choosing 'penis' words. But I sort of liked arrow.

"Agreed. Even though it is suggestive, I like it. I wish to blindfold you, do you object slave? You may answer when I ask you a direct question." I talked to him in a bored voice. I practiced all morning.

"I do not object Mistress," Stephen said in a low, growly voice. I put the blindfold on snug. "You are to tell me if this is uncomfortable. You are to use your safe word freely at any time. Understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Spread your legs slave." Stephen spread his legs. "Wider." And Stephen spread them a little wider.

"We're going to play a game. I got some cards here, and we'll do what they say." I turned over the first card, and Stephen's cock twitched a little bit. "It says to use a brush over your cock and ass." I went to the table and got a shaving brush and a toothbrush.

I moved over to Stephen and said in his ear, "You are to remain still, slave, and quiet." I started to rub the shaver over Stephen's nipples, down his abdomen and stomach, and around his cock stretcher. His skin twitched where I slowly ran the brush, and I continued to rub the brush slowly all over, up his sides, down his back, and over his ass cheeks. He clenched his ass cheeks, and I ran the brush lower, over his asshole. I then took the stiffer toothbrush and rubbed it over his nipples, cock, testicles, and ass. It wasn't as pleasant.

"Next card," I said and turned over the next one. "Ice," I said. I picked up a half melted ice cube and started to rub it all over, following the path of the soft brush. I rubbed his nipples, cock, testicles, ass cheeks, an d underneath on the area between his ass hole and his testicles. His breathing quickened, but he remained still.

"Next," I said and put the remaining bit of ice cube in Stephen's mouth. He sucked on it for a few seconds. "Hmmm, insert an anal vibrator." Stephen's dick started twitching, I think he liked that idea. I made noise putting lube on it, and then brought the tube with me while walking over behind Stephen.

"Slave, lean forward with your head on the ground. Stephen slowly bent down, exposing his ass. I couldn't help but rub my hand all over and between his cheeks. Soon I rubbed some lube on his ass and pushed my finger inside, rubbing it around. His ass muscles were tight, but he started to moan low. When I was done I used a tissue to wipe off my fingers then started to rub his ass with the head of the small u-shaped vibrator.

"Slave, use the safe word if you need to." I started to push the vibrator in. "Relax." I said and rubbed his ass cheeks. I kept pushing hard until the vibrator was in as far as it would go. One end was in his ass, and the other rested under his penis, in between his testicles. I turned it on level 2, and Stephen bucked a little.

"Stay still slave. This is only level 2. Raise yourself until you are on your knees again. He lifted himself up, then groaned a little clenching his teeth. I ignored it.

"Next." I walked over and turned over another card. "Nipple clamps." These were just regular clamps with some chain between them. I walked over and pulled out one of Stephen's nipples and clipped it on. He took in a deep breath, and I put the other one on. Then tugged them for my pleasure and lightly ran my fingertips around them, his nipples puckered and Stephen stopped himself from pushing into my hand. I abruptly pulled away.

"Next." The next card was to put on a collar. I put on Stephen's leather collar, it had a ring to attach the nipple clamps. He didn't know it said 'Steve', and I didn't tell him. I just smiled.

"I wonder what the next card says?" Stephen might have figured out that I put the cards in a specific order. I used the remote and increased the ass vibrator level to three. Stephen arched his back a little, but then returned to a straight up position. I also walked to him and put my booted foot on his shoulder and pushed my heel in slightly.

Leaning forward I said, "The next card says to hang from ceiling. Do not orgasm until I tell you, slave. Your orgasm's are mine for the duration of your punishment." I started to run my fingernail down his neck and over his collarbone, over his well-built chest and down to his nipples. "So slave, do you like the vibrator up your ass?"

Stephen nodded his head slowly, "Yes Mistress." I pulled my foot off of him and stepped back.

"Good. Now I need you to stand up slowly and I will guide you to where I want you to go." Stephen stood up and looked magnificent. I wanted to lick his chest, so I did. Then I licked over his nipple clamps and pulled a little bit on the chain. Stephen hissed before stopping himself. I removed one of his nipple clamp and rubbed it between my fingers. I put it back on and Stephen just took in a deep breath. I had him take a few steps over to the rope and told him to raise his arms over his head. I put a step stool behind him and attached his handcuffs to the ring. I had measured it carefully and it was a pretty good estimate. I tightened the rope then attached it to a wall hook I had mounted to the wall earlier. Then I walked around him and ran my fingertips over his body, he was so hot and sexy.

"You are my sex toy, and only mine." I said and licked one of his ass cheeks and bit it gently. He flinched his cheek and thrust his cock forward which made me smile.

I walked over and turned over the next card. "Flogging." I went and got the leather flogger.

"You might not enjoy this one, slave. And now I get to remind you of why you are being punished." I took the flogger and ran it over his body as I walked around it. I made sure to rub his ass, cock, nipples, and underarms with it. I then started to lightly flick it all over using my wrist.

"You tricked me into getting angry," I said as I started hitting him harder. It was interesting to see one or two red marks form. "You manipulated me into going to the lab, and didn't tell me the real reason." I started to actually hit him a little. Stephen arched and hissed.

"You didn't think I could or would cooperate with you, and you took my choice away" I started hitting him harder, and I turned up the ass vibrator to level four. This one only went up to level seven, and Stephen arched his back. I hit him twice really hard, and I watched the welts form. Why didn't I feel bad about it I wondered? Why did I feel... pleasure? I hit his ass a few more times hard, and it was getting a little red. I rubbed my hand over the slim welts, it fascinated me how hot they were and I gave him a few spankings then abruptly stopped.

"Next." I walked over and turned over the next card. "Tippy toes." I went over to where I had attached the rope to the wall and pulled the rope higher. Stephen stood up on his toes and I tied it off again. I ran my hands down his arms from as high as I could reach, and felt his muscles quiver in response. I felt all along his beautiful sides and down his thighs, close to his groin but avoiding the area. And then I ran my hand back up.

"Next." The next card said sucking for two minutes. "You're in for a treat, slave. Two minutes." I walked in front of him and took off his ball stretcher. He was raging hard, and I bent down and blew across the tip of his penis. Stephen started to breathe faster, and I put my tip of my tongue on him to taste him. Stephen groaned.

"Do I need to gag you, toy?" I asked.

"No Mistress," he said in a harsh voice.

"No cumming without permission," is all I said as I put his whole cock in my mouth and started to suck on him. He started to push into my mouth, and I put my hand on his stomach to stop him.

"Good boy, I might even let you come tonight," I said mostly to tease him. I grabbed his ass and shoved him in to the back of my throat. I could feel his ass cheeks clench and unclench. I sucked him for about a minute and a half.

"Are you ok toy?" I asked and looked up at him.

He ground his teeth and bit out through his panting, "Yes Mistress." I sucked on him for another thirty seconds.

I abruptly stopped and said "Next," as Stephen was panting hard and quivering on his tiptoes.

Then I walked over to the table and said, "I did a lot of research for this, I looked at quite a few naked men before I settled on these toys." Stephen started growling low in his chest, he was not pleased. "I had to see what was available so I could try them on you. Then I thought about how you would look wearing this harness," I spoke while brushing the leather paddle over him. I rubbed the paddle over his ass, his thighs, his stomach and 'accidentally' around his cock. "I wanted you to show me your bulging muscles, have your cock stand straight up. I wanted to see a few red welts on your skin, and I want to see your ass red from the paddle." I turned over the card. "Spanking. We have fourteen so far, but I don't think the punishment fits the crime. I say thirty. What do you say, Toy?"

"Whatever Mistress deems fit," Stephen said on his toes, I think his toes were getting a little tired. I took off the other nipple clamp and rubbed his chest. He just hissed an inward breath, then let it out slow. I didn't say anything and put it back on. I walked behind him with the paddle. I was going to spank him five times then give him a reward.

"Count," I said and spanked him once with the paddle.

"One," he said.

"One Mistress," I corrected.

"One Mistress," he replied.

Spank. "Two Mistress," he said. Spank, "Three Mistress." Spank, "Four Mistress." Spank, "Five Mistress." I stopped and walked to the chest and took out a vibrating wand. This should be good. I walked back to him and spanked him hard.

"Six Mistress," he bit out and his cheeks were just starting to get red. I turned on the wand and put it to the tip of his cock.

"God!" he cried out and bucked. Spank.

"Seven Mistress." Spank, "Eight Mistress." I then put the wand on him and he bucked.

"Stay still Toy," I warned. And I spanked him hard three times. "Nine, Ten, Eleven Mistress," he said though he was starting to pant a bit. I varied this routine until we reached thirty and his ass was totally red. I ran my hand across his cheeks and I knew they burned. I enjoyed feeling the heat, and I reached in my pocket and turned up the vibrator to level five. I then held his ass and started rubbing the wand all over his dick, testicles, ass, and underneath his cock. I then took off a nipple clamp and rubbed it there, and did the same thing to his other nipple while fondling his balls. Stephen threw his head back but remained silent. I spent some time rubbing him all over with the wand, touching his body that drove me mad with desire half the time. Stephen finally bucked a few times, but did a remarkable job at staying still.

I then started to suck his cock again and rubbed the wand around the ass vibrator, focusing on his asshole, cock and testicles. He started to groan and thrust his cock hard into my mouth. I stopped, pulled out, and kissed his tip. I turned up the vibrator to level six and put the wand down. I went back over to him, bent over, and took him in my mouth completely while massaging his balls. I also started to stroke the area under his balls and between his ass, it was well lubricated and I could feel the vibrator.

"Do you want to cum now slave?" I asked.

Stephen shook his head 'yes' vigorously.

"No, not quite yet," I said and turned up the ass vibrator to the highest setting. Stephen started to buck and thrust his cock out, he was at his limit and couldn't stop himself.

I walked behind him and reached around him to stroke him a few times. I held on with one hand, walked back in front and said in his ear, "OK cum now Toy." I bent down and sucked on him with my mouth again, and Stephen shoved his cock deep into my mouth over and over. I took him all the way in the back of my throat and he shoved harder and harder. I played with his balls, and tugged on his nipple clamps.

"Oh god," he moaned out loud and thrust into my mouth hard, squirting his hot liquid down my throat. I swallowed all of it and stood up licking my lips, I felt wild. I felt in control of this amazing man with the body of a Greek god. I kissed his twitching cock and stood up, went to the wall and lowered the rope, gently lowering Stephens arms.

"Remain standing slave." I said as I removed him from the ring and lightly massaged his arms and neck while he stretched slowly.

When I was done I told him in a less stern voice, "Kneel down on the mat and put your face on the floor." I led Stephen back to the mat and had Stephen kneel on the floor.

I pulled out the vibrator just a little and shoved it back in. I started to do this a little faster and harder until Stephen started to groan. I then shoved it back in hard and left it there. Stephen started to rock a little bit back and forth, this must have felt good. I was almost done.

"I need you to know that I can help you solve problems, Mate. I need you to know that you can turn to me even if my safety is involved." I pulled on the nipple clamp chain pretty hard and Stephen hissed. "I need you to understand that I am a partner, and yes you are stronger and yes you are Alpha and yes you've been doing this your whole life.

I put my hand on his back and slowly rubbed circles on his skin. "How did I look to Timothy and Neil? Do they now think it's ok to trick me into giving them glimpses of this bizarre power?" I tugged on his nipple chain again and played with his ass vibrator by pulling out and pushing it back in some more. I was going to put in a butt plug, but I liked this better right now. I walked back to the table and picked up the cane again.

"I am as invested as you, Alpha, and I don't like how you made me feel." I gave him a good swat on the ass as I put my booted foot on his back.

"If you want me to blow up something, like a wall or ceiling, then fucking ask me," I said letting go of all my resentment. I swatted him pretty hard on the ass and he clenched his cheeks and hissed in a breath.

"If you want to record me creating the blue flame then ask me and I'll do it," I said with more heat and hit him again hard on the tops of his thighs. I then ran my hand over his welts, but not to soothe him. I know I didn't hurt him, but was curious about the red welts. I then pulled out his vibrator fast and shoved it in hard. Stephen just bucked and groaned.

I walked to the front of him and got down on my knees. "Get on all fours and raise up your head slave." Stephen did and I pulled down the blindfold so it hung around his head over his collar and I smirked. He just started staring at my chest. I held my hands out in front of me and closed my eyes. I thought of Zend, I thought of his glowing eyes and how he handed me the silver-blue flames. I remembered how it felt when I was sending the surges of this energy in to Zeke's fucking body and how much I wanted to kill him.

I opened my eyes and saw the ball of blue flame in my hands. I moved my hands experimentally outwards a little bit and the flame became larger.

"I could have done this without your betrayal." Stephen started to respond, but I interrupted him. He just growled low in his chest. "I'm not quite done yet, slave," I said to him and looked into his eyes. I assume mine were glowing.

"I felt it was a betrayal, and you've been punished. I'm not longer angry and my wolf is satisfied. If you want this silver flame just ask me." I then closed my fists and the flame went out. I stood up and looked down at him.

"You've been a good toy, name your reward. Your punishment if over."

Stephen said, "Go ahead and take the vibrator out of my ass please." I went behind him and pulled it out slowly and Stephen groaned.

"And help me out of these cuffs." I went back in front of him and took off the cuffs. Stephen stood up while rubbing his wrists, and when he looked down at me, his eyes were black.

"Clamps," he said and I removed them. I did not rub them knowing they were stinging.

"I would never betray you Mate," Stephen said clenching his jaw. "I would cut out my own heart before I did that." He then reached down and pulled me up by my shoulders and kissed me hard. He then picked me up and walked over to the blankets and pillows on the floor and laid down with me gently. He softly brushed the hair back from my face and then kissed me again. He then pulled back a little and his nostrils flared.

"God you look good in leather," he growled and started to undo the lacing. He then slowly peeled back my bustier and sucked my breast in his mouth, he sucked hard and got my milk flowing. Both nipples dripped since I missed Matt's feeding.

"Let me help you with that," he growled again and started drinking my milk. I made plenty and it felt nice to relieve the pressure. He then moved his hand to my exposed pussy and growled low in his chest again. He rubbed my slit up and down, and I felt his cock grow again and press into my thigh.

"God when I saw you standing in the shadows with this... outfit. God! I almost came in my pants." He then slid two fingers inside of me and I bucked up and down. I was rubbing his chest and shoulders, and playing with his leather harness. It was a huge turn on.

"Those boots go almost up to your hips," he said and started to sit up. He then lifted my leg and unzipped my boot, and peeled it off and threw it over his shoulder. He did the same thing to the other one. Stephen then started to lick the inside of my knees and work his way up.

"Now it's gonna be your turn to be quiet, this room's not soundproof you know," Stephen said lowly and I started breathing quicker.

"God Stephen, I just really need you to fuck me now."

"Oh no, Mistress, I was a good toy and deserve my reward." Stephen then held my pussy lips open and dived in. I groaned loud, and he licked me deep, sucked me hard, and nibbled on my clit. I bucked and he held me down by my stomach, and I grabbed his arms and hair- anything I could, the pleasure was exquisite since I had fulfilled one of my fantasies. I came right away, I wanted to. I had planned this, imagined all of it, and that made it a real pleasure.

I couldn't stay silent and Stephen used his blindfold to put in my mouth.

"Bite down," he whispered in my ear as he shoved his fingers into me again and moved his lips back down.

I was convulsing for my second orgasm when Stephen suddenly climbed up over me and slid his cock in to me slowly. I bucked up into him, but he waited until I stilled again before continuing. I didn't want it slow, I wanted it fast.

I pressed into him hard to make my wishes known, and groaned with impatience.

"Shhhh," he said, "we don't want to wake people." And then he started to slam into me fast and deep. I groaned and bucked and had wave after wave of orgasms. It was magnificent and I was floating. Stephen followed me shortly after, thrusting three time and releasing his hot cum deep inside of me. I was sweating and panting and loving the feel of his body over mine. And I couldn't help but grab his red-hot ass. He rolled to the side and covered us with the blankets. I could feel his cum leaking out of me, but was too tired to get my towel. I fell asleep in Stephen's arms, but his harness felt funny under my face so I slept on his shoulder. Both my wolf and I were at peace.

************

Later when the sun was just beginning to rise, I felt Stephen stir beside me. He sat up and took off his harness and collar, and I opened my eyes to watch him, that harness was the sexiest piece of clothing I'd ever seen. He saw my lust filled eyes and growled low. He knew I loved it. Then he reached up and undid his collar. I couldn't hardly wait to see his reaction, I fidgeted in anticipation and Stephen noticed. He pulled it off and started to put it on the harness, then stopped abruptly.

"Steve?" he said then looked at me sharply. I smiled a really big smile and he flipped me over and started spanking my ass.

"Count," is all he said.

"No!" I whispered loud. "I got to choose what to do, it was part of your punishment.

"Count," was all he said and he continued to spank me as he held my hands above my head with his free hand. Ouch! That was starting to hurt.

"One," I finally gasped out.

"One Master," he corrected. I debated about arguing but decided to just go with it since my ass started to hurt. He spanked me again for taking so long.

"One Master," I hissed out. And we went up to ten, and he rubbed my red, hot ass.

"That's for mocking me," he whispered in my ear as he raised my ass in the air. He reached way over and picked up the lube and rubbed it in my ass. Then he plunged inside my ass hard, at least half way. Then pulled out and slammed in hard again.

"It was part of your punishment, Mate," I hissed out, the pleasure was intense, but he kept rubbing my enflamed ass cheeks which hurt a little.

He shoved out and back in with a lot of force and said, "I'd..."

Then pulled out and in really hard, scooting the blankets and me forward slightly. "Never..."

And he once again shoved in really hard and I took in a deep breath, that was a little uncomfortable . "Betray you."

He then reached around and flicked my clit and I bucked. He rammed himself in me not quite as hard, but faster while saying, "I'd never betray you."

And I told him back, "I'd never betray you either. I love you." He pushed into me hard and twisted my clit. I bucked up into him and he held me down while his hot cum exploded inside of me. I simply collapsed on my face, I was spent, and Stephen left his slowly shrinking dick in my ass and laid on top of me while supporting himself on his arms so he wouldn't crush me. He kissed my neck, then down my shoulders, then back. He put his forehead on my back and started talking.

"I love you mate. I found you at last, I marked you twice. You became my Luna and bore my son. Each time I wake up before you I just look at you in wonder." I felt him smile. "I try to caress your body without you waking up, you're so beautiful. I love the sunrise glowing on your skin, I love the moonlight making your eyes and lips shine. Your wolf is magnificent, and to run with you is such joy and freedom. My wolf is bound to your wolf, my soul is bound to yours. I know such peace now, I know such love. I am glad I didn't know what I was missing all those years because I would have gone mad." He kissed me again and pulled out of me. I arched my back a little, I was so sensitive.

"Let's get our pup,love," he said and got us a towel to wipe up. We put on our robes and walked out hand in hand.

**End of chapter, please vote and comment. 

Thanks, Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.3K 10
š—”š—˜š—Øš—©š—œš—Ÿš—Ÿš—˜š—§š—§š—˜ š—« š—™š—˜š— . š—„š—˜š—”š——š—˜š—„ ā”ā”ā” can we call you mom? ( tokimihyachi / 10.01.23 )
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

4.3K 603 17
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
390K 12.3K 27
"How can I be your warrior if you don't let me in?" I watched as the muscles of his body flex at each word as if his body was about to erupt in rage...
394K 17.3K 178
Eden Quinn is the 18yr old daughter of Alpha Issac of the Woodmoor pack. She's head strong, determined and tough but her strength is tested when her...