Fight Me

By wonhoisart

The smart, good looking Choi Young Do is Jeguk High's biggest fear, he get's what he wants no matter the pric... More

Characters
*1
*2
*3
*4
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25

*5

11.7K 372 80
By wonhoisart

Choi young do was surprised before he masked it with an air of nonchalance. "Well I tried being nice but since you already made a verdict that I was your enemy I think it's time I step up to that name." he smirked his eyes shining with suppressed anger.

"Well I'm glad." Su Jin stated as she walked away.

_____________________

It's been more than a week and Choi Young Do has almost pushed Su Jin off the brink of sanity. She was on the verge of dislocating his nose for which she would probably feel no remorse what so ever. Sure he hadn't done anything THAT bad but her nerves were on the verge of breaking due to all the strain. The other day he had pulled her chair from under her when she went to sit down like she had feared he would have done the first time. He tripped her in the hallway and would also blame her for doing something he did and when he would ask a random student to confirm the accusation they would just vigorously nod their heads. She wasn't sure if she should pity them or be angry with them.

She had also been avoiding Eun Sang as much as possible, figuring it would be better to stay away from her rather than get close and give Choi Young Do some sort of twisted idea. It was absolutely impossible to get away from him in this place but one thing was for sure Cha Eun Sang had it worse than she did especially with Choi Young Do and that guy from before, Kim Tan fighting over her like lions trying to assert dominance and territory. Unlike the way Choi Young Do would harass her upon seeing her or when they were in class, in Eun Sang's case he would actively search her out in order to bully her. To Su Jin it seemed that Choi Young Do had a warped method of showing affection.

She entered through the gates of hell as she so affectionately named It, walking into the hallway towards her locker. As she made her way down the hallway she noticed that everyone kept glancing her way before immediately looking away and whispering between themselves. She decided to ignore them and just keep walking as it was most likely nothing important. But once she reached her locker she understood why....

There was graffiti all over her locker, saying things like 'slut', 'gold digger', 'welfare waste' and of course the occasional 'get out' and 'go die'. She felt the rage slowly bubble to the surface as she continued to scan the words written on her locker. Is this what they did to other students? Did they not have anything better to do?

At that exact moment Su Jin realised that the roots of all these problems was most likely Choi Young Do as she remembered the events that had occurred to one of the students whom Choi Young Do had then sued for assault even though it had been him who was the harasser. In the end that person transferred schools after being humiliated. Said devil had decided to make an appearance at that exact moment as he headed towards Su Jin.

Choi young do looked at her and then to the locker a slow smirk forming on his face, "looks like you got a present." he said raising an eyebrow at her.

Su Jin felt that now was a good time as ever to let out her frustrations on him as she brought her hand back and toward his face, a soft red started to form on Choi Young Do's cheek. She had punched him and before he could say anything she walked away.

Choi Young Do stood there frozen, his cheek stinging from the sudden assault. He looked back at the locker as he scanned over what it said as his jaw ticked from the stinging.

During the entire day all Young Do could do was stare at the back of the brown haired girl sitting in front of him. How had he let her punch him and why did it still hurt so much? He could hear the students whispering to each other about the punch believing themselves to be inconspicuous when in fact he heard everything and it was seriously starting to irk him. He was going to teach her a lesson but after school, he didn't want to cause another scene. He had decided to go find Eun Sang as an escape from the event. He couldn't explain his actions towards Eun Sang she just brought a feeling of unusual warmth with her but that need for warmth was overruled by the need to destroy everything Kim Tan held dear and it seemed Eun Sang was one of them. He had been trying to call her when he had found her, peering over her shoulder he saw his caller id which said 'don't pick up'. He felt a slight pang as hurt crossed his features before immediately vanishing into nonchalance.

There were two women in his mind that just wouldn't leave and he wondered to himself how he went from completely ignoring the female population to having two of them run mayhem within his mind.

_____________________

"Ya ramen we're gonna have to settle the punch you gave me." Young Do said as he followed closely behind Su Jin , hands in pockets, bike forgotten at the gates of the school.

"Why? Would you like another one?" Su Jin said sarcastically as she picked up her pace, briskly walking down the footpath. He had ignored her after the punch which she was grateful so why couldn't he just continue that way for the rest of their high school life.

She stopped at a light pressing the pedestrian button as she tapped her foot impatiently, burning a hole in the little red figure in an attempt to escape the man behind her. Her foot already on the road as the man turned green but before she knew it a car came hurtling around the corner honking at her in an attempt to warn and avoid. Su Jin stood frozen, foreign images flashing before her eyes, a situation similar but a different person instead of her in front of the car as she watched from afar. Her father. She hadn't been there during the accident but she imagined her current situation to be similar to her father's.

Suddenly she was in the safety of two strong arms as they wrapped around her, her fingers curling tightly to the clothing of said person as her entire body shook. The warmth radiated off the broad chest and arms as it wrapped her in a blanket, a safety blanket. If she had been functioning properly she would have realised who exactly it was that was holding her but before she could look up the fight in her drained as she relented to the warmth and all that she was left with was blackness.

Choi young do stood there unsure of himself as he held Su Jin's unconscious figure against his body as he waited for his car to pick them up. His body had moved without any thought as he had grabbed her off the street, her small form disappearing within his hold. When he had looked down at her to pull away from her she had collapsed onto him. So here he was carrying her in his arms as people gave him odd looks.

Once the vehicle arrived he carried her into the car himself, settling her lying down at the back and sitting beside her after giving her bag to the driver. He watched her quietly as they rode to Zeus hotel, what was he doing right now? Why is he taking her to his hotel? Why not just send her to the hospital? Her face was in an unusual state of peace as she laid there her chest rising and falling from her steady breathing as she curled closer to the seat. Once they arrived at Zeus hotel he picked her up, head resting against his shoulder as he walked straight in towards his suite, not paying attention to any of the looks he was receiving from the staff or customers.

He opened the door to his suite carefully and walked in laying her in his bed. What was he doing?! He had learned from a little while back that his weakness was sleeping girls and seeing them brought a foreign urge to protect. But then again she wasn't sleeping when that car had come around the corner and without thinking he leapt on to the street pulling her into his arms and holding her there. He could have just pulled her away instead of wrapping his arms around her but he did and he wasn't sure why. Maybe he had felt obligated to protect that which was his to annoy.

Getting a cover from one of the cupboards he lightly placed it on Su Jin as he stood there watching her for a few seconds. As he went to walk away there was an unexpected knock at the door, which he opened to come face to face with his father. "What do you think you're doing?" his father questioned stepping past Young Do and into the room.

"What are you talking about?" Young Do asked feigning surprise, he knew exactly what his father was talking about and he guessed that was partly why he did it.

"I'm talking about the girl that you waltzed in carrying." The anger evident in his father's tone.

"How do you think that makes us look? How do you think that makes ME look?!"

A slow smirk formed on Young Do's face as he walked closer to his father, "you mean what you do all the time? The only difference is I'm open about it and it's not like I have a girlfriend or wife who I'm cheating on so it shouldn't really matter right?"

Young do braced himself for what was coming before his father had fully comprehended what he had said. Slap! There it was. The only thing his father could do to hurt him. His head had turned to the side from the impact. He slowly turned his head back towards his father an unblinking glare directed his way as he flexed his jaw to release some of the pain.

"What can I say, like father like son."

He watched as his dad flared his nostrils, "you waste of money." He said as he walked out slamming the door in his wake. After getting himself under control he pulled out his phone as he slid the unlock button and dialed in a number.

Ring, Ring

"yea?" the other end of the line answered

"I want you to get rid of all the writing on ramen's locker and find out who did it. I don't care how you do it I just want it to be done before tomorrow araso(got it) ?" he said waiting for a reply before ending the call.

Suddenly another phone started ringing, looking around he spotted Su Jin's bag and quickly pulled out her phone as he gave a fleeting glance in her direction.

"Yoboseyo(hello -when answering the phone only)?" he answered politely as he observed the caller id to be "harabeoji (grandfather)"

"Su jinah where... noogoo ya(oi who are you)?"

"Ummm.. chingoo(friend), she had a little incident so she was resting if you want to come and...."

"Namjachingoo?" (boyfriend?) The excitement and surprise clearly evident in the grandfather's voice

"Deh... namjachingoo" (yes.... Male friend) Choi Young Do replied a little hesitantly at the grandfather's implication.

"Then it's fine just make sure she comes home safely before the day ends otherwise you won't live to see another day. Enjoy" he finished as he cut the line before Young Do could reply. He stared at the phone as he pulled it away from his ear but before he put it back in her bag he dialed his own number through her phone so that he wouldn't have to go through the same impossible mission of getting her number the way he did with Cha Eun Sang. He placed his caller id as 'must pick up' to make himself feel better from having seen Cha Eun Sang's id for him earlier that day.

A minute later Su Jin decided to alert Young Do that she was awake and would like to go home after all the call had most likely been her grandfather and he was probably worried sick about her. Truth was she had been awake during him and his father's argument since it was his father's shouting that woke her up. Surprised at where she was and what was going, her brain had stopped functioning and all she could do was lay there watching the scene unfold in front of her.

She could see everything clearly since it was a suite and the rooms were pretty close together and when his father had slapped him she herself had visibly flinched watching the red gradually colour his cheek. A feeling of guilt slowly crawling to the surface as it was partly her fault that he got hit. Once his father had left she lay there for a few seconds before bringing herself to get up but was once again interrupted when he started dialing a number.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't surprised when he told whoever was on the other line to find out who had put the graffiti on her locker. The sense of guilt gradually increasing inside her as she remembered punching him assuming that it was him or somehow related to him. She felt disappointed in herself for acting so rashly but honestly the way he had been annoying her the past week he was just begging for it.

So here she was now cautiously walking towards Choi Young Do, eyes downcast from the guilt of hitting him.

"Um.... I should be going now..... t-thanks for helping me." She said giving a slight bow before shuffling towards her bag which meant crossing right in front of Young Do. As she went to grab her bag Young Do's fingers wrapped around her wrist.

"Not that easy. You still owe me from the punch this morning. It really hurt."

Su Jin was hoping he wouldn't bring it up, "I'm really sorry about that."

"That's not going to make up for it, looks it's still red from this morning." He said pointing to his red cheek.

Su Jin was about to retort that the red this time was his father's doing but bit her tongue just in time swallowing the words that were just about to come out of her mouth.

"Look I really need to go home my grandfather is probably really worried. I'll do anything, I promise just let me go."

"Anything?" Choi Young Do smirked as Su Jin hesitantly nodded her head

"In that case stay."

"But i..."

Choi young do cut her off before she could say anymore, "don't worry your grandfather called and said it was fine for you to stay as long as you want since your with your 'namjachingoo.'"

Well that surprised the daylights out of her, way to make things weird gramps. Su Jin looked away embarrassed as she blinked rapidly trying to understand what was going through her grandfather's mind when he said that, seriously what if he was a phsyco and I was about to die?!

Truth was Choi Young Do just didn't want to be left alone, that's why he told her to stay. After seeing his father and saying what he said unnecessary thoughts of his mother had flowed into his mind and he just hated it. Being alone that is. That is why he uses this suite even though he has a house more spacious, more comfortable than this place but it was also emptier and lonelier. Although he would never admit it, it was also closer to his father.

"Sit." He ordered as he pulled her down beside him by the wrist he was still holding, turning to face the tv as he turned it on. Su Jin sat there quietly for a few minutes but the redness on his cheek was seriously frustrating her.

"Where's your bathroom?"

Choi Young Do pointed in the direction which she followed. Once entering the bathroom she grabbed the hand towel next to the sink and a mug which she filled with cold water and walked out sitting next to him. He watched with curiosity as she folded the towel and dipped into the water before plastering it to his red cheek.

"Hold it there it will help the redness cool off." She informed him but before she could let go he held her wrist there in place.

"You hold it. It was your fault after all."

Su Jin looked at him like he was crazy but none the less obliged. After a few minutes her arms were starting to ache as she dipped the towel back in the water to cool it before once again placing it on his cheek. Suddenly Choi Young Do got up pushing her to the opposite side of the sofa as he sat back down where she was sitting except this time he lifted up his legs placing them on the arm rest before laying his head in her lap.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Su Jin asked wide eyed as she tried to lift his head off.

"Would you rather your arm fall off?" he asked looking up at her smirking.

Su Jin glared at him as she gave a displeased hmph before grabbing the mug and placing it next to her behind his back. Choi Young Do got himself comfortable as he squirmed around a little before finally settling down as he faced the tv while Su Jin placed the towel back on his cheek.

Choi Young Do for the first time after a long while, he felt.... content. It was an unusual sensation that just made him want to sigh and melt. He imagined that if his mother was here this is what it would have been like and if that was the case then he would take the beating a million times over. He could feel her warmth seeping into him, her fragrance encompassing his senses as he closed his eyes for what seemed to be a split second.

Su Jin leaned over Choi Young Do's face to check if he were really asleep. She waved her hands in front of his face in order to get a response but there was none so she carefully lifted his head of her lap before placing it back down. She walked into his room and grabbed the cover before placing it over him and picking up the mug and towel putting them back to their original places. She stood there as she watched him sleep, as creepy as it sounded she felt like this was the only chance she would get to see the real Young Do, his face relaxed, no smirks, no glares, just a peacefulness that isn't there when he's awake. After giving the place a once over to make sure everything was ok she turned off the lights and locked the door behind her as she left the suite and out the main entrance of the hotel. What she hadn't realised was that not once did the thought of her father or his accident enter her mind and it was thanks to the guy sleeping on the sofa.

A/N: Does Young Do's dog have a name and what breed is it? Late update so made it almost a double chapter :) hope you enjoyed it...more Young Do and Su Jin time here I guess. Also just so you guys know this story won't follow the drama completely. I have to change a few things otherwise it will actually turn into a Eun Sang and Young Do story *faceplam*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452 32 9
Jung Wooyoung has made a deal with Jeong Yunho. Friends with benefits, and in contrast, Yunho is going to help Wooyung get together with his crush Ch...
47.1K 2.7K 36
I smell it , he is here ? What will happen if he finds out ... - Vampire ff - Park Seonghwa X Kang Yeosang
154K 6K 34
Y/N is just an ordinary girl at her school.But there is one boy named Choi San who bullies her because she can't dance well as well as him. Moreover...
171K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...