Snapshot (Haikyuu Fanfiction...

By DancingLeaf16

⭐️1st Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Yu Nishinoya Category⭐️ ️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Be... More

1. First Day of School
2. Photography Club
3. Meeting Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Team
4. Saved By The Libero
5. The Quiet Receiver
6. A Kouhai's Advice
7. Rolling Thunder!!!
8. Just your Average Photographer
9. No more selfies!
10. Please Forgive Me?
11. Garigari-kun Popsicles
12. Hidden Away
13. Training Camp Night
14. Where to sleep?
15. G-Ghost!?!?!?!
16. Improvement
17. The Awaited Message
18. Starting Players
19. Dinner failure
20. Ready?
21. Cats v.s. Crows
22. Reflexes
23. Welcome Back!
24. Interviewing
25. Be Sneaky
26. Pouting
27. Big Boost
28. Long Time No See
29. Rolling Thunder Again
30. Guardian Deity
31. Flavorless
32. Photos
33. Exams K.O.
34. Yachi Hitoka
35. A New Friend
36. The Poster Duo
37. Test Results
38. Arriving to Tokyo
39. Opening Up
40. Tokyo Skytree
41. My Answer
42. Loud Mouth
43. Toss to the Libero!
44. Endless Tosses
45. Return to Tokyo
46. Lightning Toss
47. Working Gears
48. BBQ Time!
49. Workload
50. Movie Date
51. Call Me Yuu!
52. The First President ~ Kaiji
53. Best Wishes
54. Ice Lemonade
55. Past Memories
56. Sour Citrus
57. Misunderstandings
58. Broken Connection
59. Isolation
60. Open Arms
61. To Forgive
63. Frozen Popsicles
64. Oh Dear Romeo~
65. Sakura Blossoms
66. Picture Perfect
Author's Note
S1. New Years
S2. Valentine's Day
S3. Christmas
S4. Sakura's Birthday
S5. Beach!
S6. 1 Year Anniversary
S7. College Life
S8. Proposal
S9. Wedding
S10. Sakuya Nishinoya
Haikyuu Fanfiction Series~
Thanks Readers!

62. Refresh

3.8K 141 31
By DancingLeaf16

Sakura POV
(In the photography club)

After a few days meeting with Shiro, I had to readjust back to my regular routine as the photographer in the photography club for the boys' volleyball team. Of course, everyone was worried about me, but when I came back it seemed like they all knew that whatever the problem was, it was solved. A lot has happened to me in those few days. I learned that everything in the past can never change, but the future can.

"Sakura, you've missed a whole week of club activities, so you have to make up everything," Touya rambles on and hands me tons of assignments.

I sweatdrop seeing the stacks of papers that Touya gave me. "You know, I haven't been in the club for only a week, but there was the time when Natsuki wasn't in the club for over two months. Why doesn't she get extra assignments but I do?" I ask and I notice Natsuki freeze then angrily glares at me after hearing me mention her name.

"That's right!" Touya snaps and Natsuki twitches as Touya comes over to her with extra assignments. I sigh in relief seeing some of my papers disappear.

"Pfft," Rina sniffles in a laugh and Natsuki frowns seeing Rina take pleasure in her misery.

"You don't have to give me any extra assignments. I'm stressed out in school, and--" Natsuki tries to come up with an excuse, but Touya stops her.

"I have to Natsuki! It's not fair that I'm giving Sakura work and giving you nothing~" Touya easily says as he gives Natsuki some of the assignments that used to be mine.

"I don't know, Touya. Natsuki is right, she has a lot to manage--" Tomoe tries to defend Natsuki, but Tomoyo pops up from behind him.

"Natsu-sama can do anything! She's already a top student with perfect grades and can handle three clubs along with trying to be a candidate for taking over the Serizawa family. I'm sure she can snap a few pictures along the way," Tomoyo adds in to the conversation trying to compliment Natsuki much to her annoyance.

"Shut up Tomoyo!" Natsuki barks in frustration and turns to me. "Sakura and I are partners right? Why give most of the work to me? Help me out here!" Natsuki yells into Touya's ears and he covers his ears from her loudness.

"Um...Uh..." I stutter trying to find a good excuse, but I already know my excuse is just my laziness.

"I don't think that's how partners work Natsuki, they're supposed to split the work they do. Besides, you're contradicting yourself," Sota says as he spins a pencil around his fingers. "You have your three rules, remember? #1: To not reject any job your given, #2: No commitment means you leave, #3: Don't ask for help," Sota points out and stops spinning his pencil. "You've been gone two months after all," Sota states and Natsuki sweatdrops from Sota's explanation.

"Don't try to get smart with me Sota," Natsuki says, massaging her temples and stands up. "I need some milk to help me think," Natsuki mumbles. Tomoyo hears this and her head perks up.

"Let me get it, Natsu-sama!" Tomoyo says with puppy eyes.

Natsuki sighs. "Why not come with me? I need a break from Touya's madness," she states and Touya cries.

"It's not madness! I'm perfectly fine!" Touya pumps his fists, "I'm doing my best as president to make everyone happy!"

"Are you really?" Everyone in the room asks sarcastically. Touya pouts and goes off in his little corner.

"Seriously, though. I can't handle this all by myself. I'm only one person," Natsuki frowns and turns to me. "Can you try to do some? I can't do all of these assignments. I'm still human," Natsuki hands me some of the papers.

"I guess..." I take the papers she gives me and notice that she still has most of the papers in her hands.

I giggle. She doesn't admit it, but she's either really considerate or she doesn't want to break her rules. Either way, it's nice to see that she's willing to do all this work even though she's so busy with everything. Natsuki truly is an amazing friend.

"What's so funny?" Natsuki scowls and I flinch in surprise seeing her scary face again like the first time I met her.

"Wow, Natsuki, you're going to make her leave like how you did on the first day?" Rina snickers and Natsuki's face flushes bright red.

"I'm not trying to make her run away. I just want to know why she's laughing," Natsuki says out of embarrassment and turns to me. "I'm not trying to scare you or anything, okay?" Natsuki explains and I grin.

"Don't worry," I reassure her with a smile on my face. "I'm not going to leave. I plan to stay here," I tell her and everyone smiles along with me after hearing my response.

"That's good that you're staying here," Tomoe says with a shrug. "It's nice to have someone my age even if we aren't in the same year."

"That's right, Sakura. You're our only first year in the photography club, and we need someone like you to keep the club going," Sota laughs.

"True true!" Touya nods his head in understanding and points to me. "I can train Sakura to become a great president like me!" Touya proclaims and everyone sweatdrops from his declaration.

"Nice joke," Rina smirks and everyone laughs along with her.

Being back here with everyone is like a dream. My middle school self could never imagine being here with them and laughing with them like this.

Rina suddenly claps her hands together. "Even though Touya can be a fool sometimes, I can agree to some extent that this club will always stay here no matter what. The second years and first year here, when we leave, we expect to see our members for this club multiply. If not, I'm coming back to beat you," she threatens and then quickly gives a sweet smile. "Well, I'm going to get ready for an art competition coming up, and while I do so, I expect you all to do your jobs right now," Rina says with a frightening smile and everyone nervously nods their heads.

"Bye!" Sota, Natsuki, Tomoyo, and Tomoe shout and quickly walk out the classroom without any hesitation. I watch them leave and it ends up being Touya, Rina, and me in the room. I sweatdrop seeing everyone leave the room in less than a second. I'm scared of Rina.

"Uhh..." I try to think of something to say, but Touya smiles and pats me on the back.

"You don't have to say anything Sakura. Even though Rina acts like that, she isn't that scary. Rina is super reliable, and she's always there for everyone. She's not that scary at all~" Touya smiles and Rina sighs.

"It's not that I'm scary, they just know my past, so of course they would get scared from a small threat like that," Rina shrugs as she takes her canvas and bag.

"Well, I'm off," she says and waves.

I watch her go and Touya pokes me with my camera. "The club is always here for you, so go ahead and take your camera to the boys' volleyball gym and take some pictures," Touya winks and I take the camera from him with a smile on my face.

"Thanks, Touya, you are a great president," I happily tell him and leave the classroom to head to the boys' volleyball gym.

Nishinoya POV
(In the gym)

I take a water break from another day of practice with everyone. Natsuki and Tomoyo aren't here today since they're practicing for their matches like us, but Sakura's here after her long absence which I'm happy about. I missed seeing her and not being able to keep in contact with her.

Ever since her encounter with Shiro, I feel like she moved on from her past. Of course I feel terrible for not being much help to her, but I think being by her side was all that she needed. After all, she says she isn't strong, but I believe that Sakura is the strongest girl I know. She really is an amazing person.

After all, I fell in love with her didn't I?

"Sakura! Take a picture of me spiking the volleyball!" Hinata shouts trying to get Sakura's attention.

"Damn it Hinata! Pay attention to the volleyball that I'm tossing to you instead of the camera!" Kageyama angrily shouts seeing his toss being ignored because of Sakura's camera.

"Awwww, is someone having a high temper because he's not getting any attention from Natsuki today?" Tsukishima provokes him.

"Grrr..." Kageyama grits his teeth. "How about you?! You're taunting more people than usual today! Is that because Tomoyo isn't here for you to mess with?!" Kageyama barks back and a vein pops on Tsukishima's head.

"Eeekkk!!!" Why are they glaring at each other?!" Yachi shrieks coming into the scene.

"Tsukki..." Yamaguchi mumbles trying to find a way to help his friend.

"Now now, let's keep calm down you two. You're going to anger Daichi," Asahi says, trying to calm the two of them down with Yamaguchi.

"Well, I didn't think this was going to happen," Sugawara sighs, "We need our two coaches back to keep order between these two."

Everyone shudders from the cold vibes between the two of them. You could practically see the sparks between them.

"...Well, Tomoyo and Natsuki are representing the girls team and being the coaches for this team, aren't they?" Sakura states. "We all want to make it nationals, so that means that we need to get better with our teamwork and skills so we can surprise them when they do come to visit," she grins, "Wouldn't it make them happy if they see us try our hardest even when they aren't here?"

Tsukishima and Kageyama look at Sakura then reluctantly look at each other. "Hmph," They both turn their heads and continue their practice. I look Sakura's way and she notices my gaze at her. She grins and gives me a thumbs up. I chuckle, she's too cute.

"Sakura seems to be better, huh, Noya?" Ryu says and nudges me. "What did you do?" he asks with a smirk on his face and my face turns red.

"Ryu! I-I didn't do anything r-really!!" I deny whatever thoughts he can possibly have of Sakura dn me. "I just did what I had to do as her boyfriend," I tell him nervously.

I look at Tanaka's face and see a mischievous smile on his face. "I see, Noya. You don't have to tell me what happened, I think I know what happened," Tanaka tells me with a serious look on his face. "You've become a man," he straightforwardly states and my face flushes bright red from his quick conclusion.

"Ryu! That's not what happened at all!" I deny and shake him back and forth.

"What's going on Noya?" Sugawara asks Tanaka and I. I slowly turn around realizing I attracted the attention of the entire team from my shouting...I'm an idiot.

"Uhhhhh..." I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck dropping the knocked out Ryu on the ground. "Uhh...I told Ryu that....Uh...We're gonna to win the Spring Interhigh Qualifiers 100x! Haha...Haha... " I try to make up an excuse not realizing how stupid I must have sounded. I don't even know what I just said.

Everyone gives me a blank look knowing that I was probably not shouting over that, however, Hinata and Sakura are naive enough to believe what I did say much to my relief as they nod their head in understanding.

I'm not that much of a man Ryu! I'm still not used to having a girlfriend! I cry out still trying to awkwardly laugh the moment off as I slap my cheeks trying to cool my face from the embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 20.8K 74
️️⭐️1st Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [for canon/OC pairing] Category⭐️ "The crystal is clear and no one notices it, but when it fi...
20.5K 566 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
95.5K 2.3K 30
Follow the story of you and Nishinoya's love as you live together for the week, learn how to receive, and get rewards for your progress. The chapters...
153K 6.5K 78
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Kenma Kozume Category⭐️ An eccentric girl and a quiet gamer, two inexperienced people in love meet each ot...