My Youtuber One Shots (Comple...

By Diallina

Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I... More

You're not the only one who trolls
H2oVanoss Where is Delirious? Pt 1
Put on Your Big Boy Pants PewdieCry
Anything for my King H20LuiGaming
You Are Mine 407xWildcat
Punishment LuixMarcel and 407xTyler
Truth or Dare DaithdeCalibre
Ice Cream Lovin MinixMooxVanoss
Last Christmas SeaChaos
Where is Delirious? Pt 2
Our little Kitty SeaChilledMexican
Our First Meeting H2oDelirious
The Choice is yours A surprise paring
You know you belong to me Mr Moo
Where is Delirious? Part 3
You belong with me H2OCalibre
The most embarrassing way to admit love BasicallyIDoWildcat
When Light Meets Darkness PewdieCry
Love hurts
I Love You Always Have And Always Will
Dear Future Husband
I do
I know I'm not the only one
I Don't Want You Back
Where is Delirious? pt 4
Misery Business ChilledMexican
Sk8er Boi
Be strong
Nightmares Not a Youtuber ff
Krinx Let Me Save You
Pardon Me
Where is Delirious Part 5 Finale
Jealous SeaChaos
Pay and Stuff I need to say
Things that needs to be said
Last Person (little SeaChaos)
Stream Love Snund
All I See Is Darkness
All I See Is Darkness 2
Games SeaChaos
I love you
Feelings and Thoughts
Ohm's Puppy
When I see you again H20Vanoss
Apologies
All I see is darkness Part 3
Broken Smut
All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills
All I See is Darknes Part 5
Friends Forever? Part 2
Friends Forever? part 3
Cheerleader H20Vanoss
Friends Forever? part 4
The Bikini H20Vanoss
Wattpad Games 1 with Youtube
Wattpad Games Post
Friends Forever? part 5!!!
Goodbye H2OVanoss
Banana Surprise SeaChaos
Story Ideas I want to Write
Had My Chance
When things repeat themselves
To Heal A Broken Heart
Just a Joke
I Wont Give Up
My Savior
Wattpad Games 2
Staring Problems
Wattpad Games 3
Love and I isn't something that works together
Wattpad Games 4
To Impress
Everything I did for you
Every time we Touch
Mad
Just For Fun
Protection
The True Meaning of Love
Problems
Banana Bus Squad + Others Game
Wattpad Games 5
Q and A with a Friend
Questions being answered
When I Was Your Man
Q and A part 2
My Triple Life
You Know what this is about
Forever at Vanoss and Friends
ABC Challenge
Collaboration Ideas
The Visit
100 OneShot Special
TMI Questions
10 more again
Voicemail Messages BananaBusSquad
Would you still love the same
To My Followers
No Joke
Somebody I used to know H2OVanoss
My Promise
Lies
Birthday Present
Truth About VanossGaming
Dog Tags H2OVanoss
More Story Ideassss
Late Halloweenie Specail Purge
Drunk Time with Lazy
Life about Dially
The End of the One Shot Book

To be a Hispanic

291 18 13
By Diallina

To be a Hispanic

Brock's POV:

I sat in class bored out of my mind. We were learning another lesson about how our community came to be. Our four founders had discovered this land and had claimed it as there own. I looked out the window and I see that the school Gardner was working outside.

I saw him work on the various flowers that makes our school beautiful. I them soon saw the school guards come over and knock the man on the ground. It was no lie that the Gardner was a Hispanic. People who come out Hispanics don't get very good jobs.

Women are forced to become maids and cleaners while the men have to do very hard and tedious jobs. They work in construction or work out in the gardens. I see how the Gardner struggles to get up as the Guards continue to taunt him. The bell rings and I head out for lunch.

I walked inside the cafeteria and I see that the lunch room had special seatings. A section do the cafeteria was designated for Hispanics and what they are. It was pretty much a table as people who attend here at this school is mostly white. They started a program here at this school and allowed ten Hispanic kids to come.

They aren't treated well here at school as I always see one of them bullied in the hallways by my friends or just random students here at school. I look at they're table and I see that none of them were there. I was going to head to my table when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Ah perdon no estaba mirando donde mé voy," the guy I bumped into said. (Sorry for not looking where I was going).

"Uhh," I said not knowing what he said.

"Oh yes you speak English. Sorry for not paying attention," he said surprisingly in English.

"You speak English," I asked surprised.

"Ah yes I wasn't a Hispanic before," he said in a British accent.

"Oh," I said getting interested in him.

"Yeah sorry my names Brian," he said introducing himself.

"The names Brock," I said shaking his hand.

"Cabron yo voy a comer todos Los tacos," someone called out. (I'm going to eat all of the tacos)

"I'm coming see you around," Brian asked and I nod.

I went to my table and I sat down next to Delirious. He looks back and then he turns to me.

"What was that all about," he asked as I took out my lunch.

"Oh just bumped into Brian," I said making him look at me weirdly.

"Did you talk with Pani Brian," he said and I realized just who I had talked to.

"I guess I did so he's Pani Brian," I said turning to the Hispanics table.

The story of Pani Brian was that he was born into a white family. He had grew up having the good life and even his parents paid for the most expensive schools. That was until he met Arlan a Hispanic kid who was around his age.

Arlan had showed Brian the way of how he loved and Brian had fell in love with it. Apparently he had snuck to go see Arlan and his family and started to learn what it took to be a Hispanic. His family found out when they had followed him into a party the Hispanic community was throwing.

"Yeah you don't want to end up like him," Delirious said taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

His family ended up disowning him and so he decided to live with Arlan and his family. It's strange to see an Irish man being a Hispanic. But as my mom has told me it's a diseases brought down to those who have done wrong.

"Yeah I don't," I said but I don't believe in it.

Brian had spark an interest in me being Irish and believing in Hispanic. After lunch class went on being normal as usual. I wanted to see Brian before he leaves so I can ask him more questions. Hispanics usually are the last ones to leave because of how many people hate them here.

As the bell rang for everyone to leave, I had called my mom that I was coming home late because of some project I wanted more help on. She believed me and I waited for Brian to come out. Brian was one of the last people to come out and was surprised to see me there.

"Hey Brock I thought your friend had told about me to you already," he said making me chuckle.

"Yeah he did but I'm curious on how you ended up finding out you were Hispanic," I said making him just shake his head.

"You make it sound like being Hispanic was a bad thing," he teased making me blush.

"Well you're frowned upon the community I don't get why you still be one," I asked making him shake his head.

"Ahh mí amigo (my friend) I have so much to tell you," he said as his mom came.

"Hola hijos comó se fue eschuela," his mom said preferably talking I'm Spanish. (Hello sons how was school.)

"Estaba bíen ma," his brother said as he set in the front seat. (It was okay mom)

"Mamí yo trigo un amigo de miya," Brian said making me nervous on what he's telling his mom. (Mom I'm bring my friend)

"Este Gringo," she said and I'm confused on the word greengo? (This White boy).

"Ma usted me dijo lo mismo cuando te conocí," he said making her laugh. (Mom you told me the same thing when you first met you).

"Ah yo se mí hijo enseñalo como viven nosotros," she said and he nods. (Ah I know my son show him how we live.)

"Hello I'm Brock," I said feeling obligated to introduce myself.

"Hola I'm Mrs. Sanchez," she said as we were probably driving back to her place.

I realized as we were driving that we headed toward the directions of my house as I lived near the border of the Hispanic community. As we parked I front of her house, I can see we weren't far from the border so it would be bad to walk home. I just need to go into the alleyways and hide from everyone else.

"Welcome to our home Brock," Brian said as we got out of the and into the house.

His house was plain as they couldn't get much more than this since of what they are. I have this feeling in my heart in sympathy for a family to live like this. Brian drags me to his room but I see two beds. Probably Arlan's as well.

"Okay what I'm about to tell you is the truth even if people would tell you that they're lies," he said as he pulled out a book.

"Is it really that bad," I said as he looked at me hard.

"This story made me change my view on how we see Hispanics. It showed me the truth and we want the truth to be known," Brian said and I nod.

"Along time ago before the 2000s Hispanics weren't frowned upon," he said and I find it shocking to believe.

It's the year 2315 and Hispanics were always looked frowned upon. It's what we were taught in school.

"I know this is very hard to believe but there was a time where Hispanics and everyone else had gotten along," he said S he opened the book.

I looked inside and my eyes widen. There was many current events back in the 1980s about how everyone had gotten along. Everyone got to be in the same school.

"The reason why they were treated poorly because they wanted more rights for them. Suddenly being Hispanic was a terrible thing to be," he said as he turned the page.

The next pages was nothing but gore and how Hispanics had fought for more freedom that they were denied.

"But then as they lost, they weren't declared as a race anymore but as a thing you could be. They were humiliated and degraded and I was disgusted that my heritage was a part of it," he said as he showed me an article about being Hispanic.

It says, "Hispanic is not a race you could be anymore. It's in the same line of being either straight, gay, or lesbian. Being a Hispanic is worse than anything you could have become. Don't worry we won't let your children ever become a Hispanic as we have planned on moving them to a safe location. Live your life and be safe from them."

"This is crazy," I said making him sigh.

"I know it's very hard to believe but it's the truth. Ever since I found this out I pledged my life in order to bring back the originality of Hispanics," he said making me nod.

"How can I trust you," I said feeling myself doubtful about this whole idea.

"I didn't believe Arlan that much until we had hacked this file at the school library. It's where I got all of this information from."

I now found myself at the library in city hall. I don't know why I'm trusting Brian's information but seeing his hopeful face made me decide that I should see this myself.

"Once you get a computer there is this login page. There is a lock at the corner of the screen if you click on that it would pop up a password. Type in Truth_2000 and a screen would be popped up with one folder."

I sit down at the computer and I follow his instructions. Just as he said a password screen popped up and I typed up the password. And a screen had popped with a folder. What he told me was that this was only for those who were going into political. His father had been one and he was supposed to follow his footsteps.

I do as he says and saves everything on a flash drive. But I couldn't help my stomach turn at all of the information that was on this one folder. All my life I had been blind to what was really going on. I just wanted to just turn away from all of this but knowing the look on Brian's face was that it was to late to turn back.

So coming into the next day of school I felt so exhausted and weak. I really didn't want to do anything and I caught the attention of my friends and teachers. I'm well liked at school and I hate it when they get worried about me. I get to my next class and I see a note on my desk.

"Hey Brock meet us at the basement at lunch we would like to ask you something," signed by Brian.

I sighed as I probably signed up to be a part of something that I shouldn't even be in. But I found my self walking down the stairs at lunch. I knock on the door at the basement and it opened. My eyes widen as it was a room filled with students.

"Ah Brian you managed to get the well most liked student," some student said and he nods.

"Yeah he'll help us with the Hispanic Suffrage," Brian said and I took back a step.

The Hispanic Suffrage?

"Will you Brock," I heard him ask me and I just stared at the eyes of the hopeful students both Hispanic and non.

"You won't be considered a Hispanic but a Hispanic Sympathizer," Brian said and I gulped.

These hopeful look in these students and even teachers eyes just show how passionate they are for the cause. My mother has taught me to stand up for those who are weaker than me. It makes me wonder if she pretended to be a Hispanic Hater because of what others might do.

"Alright I'll do it," I said finally making them cheer.

"But on one condition," they're cheers quieted down.

"I don't want to be a Hispanic Sympathizer show me what it's like to be a Hispanic," I said and they smiled.

After I accepted the oath I've been hanging out with new friends. I got to know Arlan who is called Droidd. I also found out Delirious was a Hispanic Sympathizer shocking as he told me what was wrong with Pani Brian.

It has it's ups and downs as I had to sneak out a lot to learn how to speak Spanish. I can understand the language but I have a hard time speaking it. I also learned about their past and it's very interesting to say. We were going to show the truth to the school in the prep rally and I was going to speak.

They decided I should speak out for the community because of how everyone sees me. This wasn't the first time that I spoke out in front of crowds. We would have weekly meetings and I would be the one to introduce the new comers. This was going world wide around schools everywhere and we were going to march to our Governor and demanded a new law.

I really understand what these people go through. I truly understand their pain as it all came to me in a dream. I was in the past and I stood up for my community. But it looked like we lost but I still stood up to the people as I was covered by a cloth.

I always wake up breathing heavily. I swear as I put my hand on my heart. Was that a past life waiting to repeat itself. I just shake it off as today's the day of the prep rally. I look over to see my speech ready. I grab it and I look it over once again. My mom or my dad doesn't know what I've been doing or what I'm going to say.

I put on my "I'm a Hispanic" tshirt and put my sweater over it. I get my breakfast and I quickly said goodbye to my mom. I saw Brian at front waiting for me and his mom drove us to school. I also found out the meaning Gringo and just felt embarrassed.

"Ah good luck with school," his mom said and I got out of his car.

We were the first ones here because we needed to set up for what's about to go down. A lot of people are counting one me. I have to make it right. This would also be blasted all over an electronics that could produce a picture.

"Okay Brock this is what we've been waiting for," Brian said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I also had developed feelings for Brian and we started dating a month after we first met. It was a match made from heaven as I also saw him in my dreams of my past life. I nod as I gave him a peck on the lips. Soon the bell rang for the prep rally and all the students were piled into the room.

"Hello Ridge Wood Academy, welcome to the 2315 Prep Rally. To say out a few word to start this rally is school class president Brock Robinson," the principal announced and I stood up.

End of POV:

"Hello my fellow students. Now I'm all up for this prep rally but there's something that needs to be discussed," Brock said catching everyone's attention.

Once he saw the camera that showed that they were live he became serious.

"What everyone has told you is a lie. What we have all known about Hispanics is a lie. Being Hispanic isn't something you can become it's something you are born into," he said taking off his sweater making the crowd gasp.

"We have been told on lies about how wrong it is to be a Hispanic. I thought this way myself but I had learned the truth about what our government did to those who opposed it," he said and a slide show of the past had come up.

While this was going on, there was many officials that were trying to take the broadcast down. It was 300 years of information that was going to be shown in California. It could cause a riot amongst the state and it could cause an uprise in the whole US in general.

"For 315 years we were told being a Hispanic is wrong like being gay or lesbian. They belittled the honor of being Hispanic and turned it to some sickish game. To believe that for 300 years we thought of them as terrible beings, something not worth mentioning or even speaking too. But not anymore," Brock said as the crowd started cheering.

"From this day forward is a new era of the world. We will bring back the honor of Hispanics being a race. This is the start of the new world. Because I am a Hispanic," Brock yelled making the crowd go wild.

"I am Hispanic!" "I am Hispanic!" "I am Hispanic!"

The chant was getting loud that it could be heard. Brock smiled really big and what he had accomplished and he knew that his time was limited. He saw Brian and ran up to him. He gave him a big kiss on the lips and smiled sadly at him.

"Brian whatever happens go through with the plan make this possible," Brock said as he headed back up to the podium.

The next couple of seconds had turned hectic. The government had busted into their school and held everyone at gun point. They saw Brock at the podium and he looked at them all with a glory look in his eyes.

"No matter what happens this day forward is the dawn of the New Era," Brock yelled and the crowd cheer.

Shots soon rang out stopping the cheering and making everyone duck down. Everyone looked to where Brock was standing and he wasn't there anymore. Brian screamed out as he saw him on the floor wth several bullets in his chest. It was a dark day indeed for everyone but it had sparked the revolution in their hearts.

They shot down someone who wanted to free a whole population and they were going to finish it. So in the year 2317 was when the President finally made Hispanics back to a race where it had belonged. Two years since that faithful day, they would never forget. To honor Brock, they had a statue built for him. Everyone will remember what Brock had done for the community and the whole world.

Well another ones shot and this was requested by my boyfriend. Because he's so sweet and kind and I love him so much ☺️. Anyways just here writing sorry for long updates like long lol.

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish

Word count: 3165

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 762 198
This is where I'll put my oneshots so yeah The Ships: (Also added some ships that I can't put it in the tag) -Cranklez -Crundee -Huskylox ...
162K 5.8K 199
Just my two otps Who obviously love each other Hope you like these [ This has basically turned into a multi-ship oneshot book and I barely write nat...
3.5K 25 13
Hey y'all! I wrote a little oneshot and my friend @ilovehannnn suggested to make a oneshot series out of it so here we are! Please suggest me some sh...
91.8K 1.8K 100
Hi :) The first one shot book got to 110 chapters so I'm making a new one<3 These are mostly karlity oneshots,maybe a few other ships like punznap or...