Fight Me

By wonhoisart

The smart, good looking Choi Young Do is Jeguk High's biggest fear, he get's what he wants no matter the pric... More

Characters
*1
*2
*3
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25

*4

12.2K 355 56
By wonhoisart

"And here I was going to make her buy my ramen." He said to no one in particular as he headed to a classroom next door. He picked up one of the tables and brought it to his classroom as he shuffled all the seats so that the table was in front of him. He went back to get a seat as he thought about what she could have been dreaming.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Su Jin was ready to completely avoid Choi Young Do like he was the plague, she wanted nothing more to do with him. She had been thinking about his little 'joke' since last night and somehow she just couldn't bring herself to believe it was merely a joke. He didn't look like he was faking it. It doesn't matter. I'm still avoiding him. She shoved her hands into her blazer pockets as she trudged her way through the gates and into the hallway.

"Hey" someone called out tapping her on the shoulder, she promised to herself that if it was Choi Young Do she would rearrange his pretty little face. To her surprise it was the girl she had met on her first day. Honestly where had she been this entire time? Everyone else around here was completely crazy.

"Where have you been?" Su Jin asked half excited, half angry while her hands animatedly moved around in front of her.

"Ummm....." Cha Eun Sang was surprised by Su Jin's outburst as she took a step back,

"Sorry, it's just you seriously seem to be the only sane person here." Su Jin mumbled as she also took a step back. Eun Sang let out a little laugh as she looked at Su Jin, "I should be grateful you missed me so much." She said as she winked at her.

Suddenly Eun Sang's face went from smiling to a worried expression as she quickly apologized and walked away mumbling something about how she left something in the classroom. Su Jin turned as her eyes followed Eun Sang's hurried form, which coincidentally lead her eyes to Choi Young Do who was walking in her direction as he too watched Eun Sang quickly walk away.

Su Jin cursed to herself as she surveyed her surroundings for a hiding spot but before she could take a step Choi Young Do called out to her.

"Ya ramen!" his voice booming down the hallway as Su Jin flinched. Curse you greater source of power! I despise thee. She grudgingly turned around, as she stared him right in the eye, her jaw clenched tightly shut.

Choi young do gave a big yawn as he stretched his arms above him, stopping right in front of her. "It wasn't very polite the way you ran out on me yesterday." He smirked at her.

Su Jin decided the best course of action would be to not speak to him so she merely gave a sarcastic smile and walked past him. But once again like he had done yesterday he grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"How do you know Cha Eun Sang?"

Su Jin furrowed her eyebrows as she turned around to look at him, what was his deal? None the less she tugged her wrist out of his grasp and walked away. She entered the classroom heading to her seat but was surprised to see a bag already hanging from the table. She stood their awkwardly looking around not knowing what to do.

Choi young do walked in a few seconds after her and as he sat in his chair he tapped the one in front of him. "You sit here."

"What?!" Su Jin said in surprise as she snapped her neck in his direction,

"I brought it for you." He winked.

Su Jin was going to be sick, why was this happening to her? She slowly and cautiously walked up to the seat as she eyed Choi Young Do. She grabbed onto her chair pulling it forward as she sat down in case he was going to remove the chair when she went to sit down. Once she was seated she noticed Cha Eun Sang hurriedly walk in, her hair covering the side of her face as she passed her desk. Su Jin turned to see where she sat and was surprised to see it was the seat she had sat in the other day. So Choi Young Do was threatening me for her? Hmm...

The teacher walked into the classroom as she looked around, "you really did do it." The teacher said, eyebrows rising up as she looked at Choi Young do.

"Anything for my new friend." He said as he placed his hands on her shoulders giving a squeeze, Su Jin could not see his face but she would bet her life that he was smirking at her.

"I was going to make you do it but you ran out on me." He whispered leaning forward so that only Su Jin heard.

Throughout the entire class she could feel his eyes on her as he kicked her chair, tapped his pen and the occasional poke on her back with his pen. She just wanted to turn around and rip his hair out but of course 'no fighting'. She sighed, she wasn't sure how long she would be able to stand this.

The bell rang and she pushed her chair back so fast and hard that it jerked Choi Young Do's table, she quickly walked away. It was probably going to become a habit of leaving the room so fast given the circumstances which she had to suffer in that room.

"Su Jin! Wait!"

She turned around to see Eun Sang running towards her, her hair flowing out behind her she was really cute, I see why Choi Young Do might have a thing for her.

"Let's have lunch together." She said as she linked her arms with Su Jin's as they made their way to the cafeteria.

They placed their trays down as they sat across from each other, eating and laughing at the occasional comment. Before long two other figures walked up to the table and sat next to the two girls.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" the guy sitting next to Eun Sang which Su Jin recognized to be Kim Tan asked as he looked at Eun Sang expectantly.

"Well actually she's my friend so how about I introduce her?" the guy next to Su Jin cut in placing his arm over her shoulder. The guy just happened to be Choi Young Do.

"Guys this is ramen. Ramen you already know Cha Eun Sang but the guy next to her is Kim Tan, my worst enemy. Now give your greetings."

"Well an enemy of your enemy is said to be your friend.... So I hope we can be friends." Su Jin smirked as she stuck out her hand to shake.

Kim Tan looked surprised before gladly shaking her hand while smirking at Young Do. At first he was going to chide Eun Sang for hanging out with someone who seems to be on such good terms with hoi young do but he realised he was wrong and was glad that Eun Sang became friends with someone who seems like they can put up a fight.

Choi Young Do leaned back in his chair as he tilted his head staring at Kim Tan. "She's a feisty one isn't she." He said as he turned his head to look at Su Jin picking food of her plate.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." She said as she suddenly got to her feet and walked away.

"I like her." Kim Tan said as he nodded his head

"Awww come on Kim Tan you can't have both of them. At least give me one to play with." Young Do said as he gave a slight pout

"Guys can't you just leave her alone?" Cha Eun Sang clipped in after a long period of silence, her voice and hands slightly shaky

"Are you jealous that you won't be the only one getting my attention now?" Young Do asked a broad grin on his face. Cha Eun Sang made a face of disgust, "I hate you." She whispered as her free hand balled into a fist.

"I know" young do smirked as he got up and walked away, his hands firmly in his pocket

_________________

Su Jin sat in her seat as she looked around the classroom, she had said she was going to the bathroom but figured it would be easier to avoid them if she came in here. Slowly the door slid open and three girls walked in oblivious to Su Jin's presence as they chatted away on pointless gossip. Su Jin gave a light cough to alert them of her presence, the three girls quickly stood up in alert before looking her way. When they noticed it was her they walked towards her completely surrounding her table. Su Jin sat there calmly, she knew from experience when surrounded by a gang to never make sudden movements of agitate them. She knew she could take them on but she didn't want to cause any problems.

"Ya, are you on a welfare program?" I looked straight ahead not paying them any head

"Don't ignore us! You are, aren't you?! Why else would Choi Young Do pay any attention to you unless you were just like Cha Eun Sang. Wait you're worse than her because you're apoor, lowly opportunist." One of the girls said pushing Su Jin's head roughly,

"What do you guys have that we don't? Nothing! So what the hell is wrong with the guys in this stupid school." The girl shrieked, Su Jin was sure she wouldn't be able to hear anything after this conversation was over. One of the girls suddenly wrapped their hand around her hair tugging it back, "Not even your hair is nice let alone your face. We would get rid of Cha Eun Sang too but unfortunately she has Kim Tan behind her so we can't bad luck for you isn't it. Oh the problems of being poor" she said as she smirked.

Su Jin slightly twitched as her roots were being tugged and it really did hurt. She was getting really tired and hoping that this would end quickly as one of them grabbed her by her collar pulling her forward.

"Stay away from him." she warned, her face contorting in rage as she went to hit Su Jin just before the bell rang stopping her from doing it. The girl roughly let go as she dusted her hands and walked away with her friends to their respective seats.

Choi young do was the first to walk in to the classroom, why was he always the one to come right after her? Why couldn't he just leave her alone.

"I thought you went bathroom? Aren't girls supposed to come out of the bathroom looking better then when they went in?" he asked raising an eyebrow as he smirked at her finding her appearance funny.

Su Jin looked at him, her face void of emotion as he walked past her and sat behind her. Clearly these girls were blind if they haven't realised that I have been trying to avoid him!

"Ya I need your help." He whispered leaning forward on his table so his head was right near her ear. Her entire body stiffened in response as she felt the heated gaze of the girls from before.

She turned her head slightly towards him, "please don't talk to me anymore." Su Jin said before quickly turning back to the front.

"But I can't do that since you deemed me your enemy. Plus you still owe me remember?" she could feel his breath on her and frankly it was making her uncomfortable. The class continued while Choi Young Do continued his intrusion of personal space and agitating Su Jin. The class had noticed but most were just glad it wasn't them being harassed and ignored them although there were of course 'some' that were really annoyed.

____________________

Su Jin walked towards that fateful convenience store where she had met the devil. She really didn't want to go there ever again but she was craving ramen and she had run out at home. So here she was staring at the aisle filled with different types of ramen, there was just one issue.... The place which belonged to her sacred ramen was empty. She quickly walked up to the counter, "Ahjumma the ramen's empty." Su Jin whined as she felt her stomach growl.

"Well this is feels like déjà vu."

Su Jin turned to the voice to see the devil reincarnate standing infront of her, steam coming out of the packet in his hand. The one that SHE had come here for! She looked at the packet in his hand, licking her lips involuntarily. The aroma of the ramen seeping through her nose making her mouth tingle.

You have got to be kidding me!

"It's really good. Do you want some?" Choi Young Do asked as he used his chopsticks to pull some up and place it in front of her face before putting it in his mouth. Su Jin knew that she was going to fall into a trap but she REALLY wanted some. You could say that ramen was her only weakness along with the people she cared about of course.

"Follow me." He said as he walked outside to the round tables set up in front of the store, Su Jin quietly following behind.

"So will you help?" he said as he took only one strand in his chopsticks slowly placing it in his mouth and sucking it in.

"With what?" Su Jin mumbled as she stared at the ramen in front of her.

"Help me get Cha Eun Sang"

I looked at him like he was crazy, "and how am I supposed to do that?"

"Become her friend.... Get dirt on her... I don't know." He said shrugging

Su Jin abruptly got up, this was probably the first time and the last that she was going to walk away from ramen. "If you like someone, you show them that you like them. Not blackmail them into liking you. You're really low you know that? And all you think about is yourself without a single care for everyone else around you. Why don't get your head out of your ass and look around." Su Jin wanted to shout this at him but she opted for saying it with a calmness that surprised her. She really didn't think Cha Eun Sang deserved to be taken advantage of.

Choi young do was surprised before he masked it with an air of nonchalance. "Well I tried being nice but since you already made a verdict that I was your enemy I think it's time I step up to that name." he smirked his eyes shining with suppressed anger.

"Well I'm glad." Su Jin stated as she walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far :) I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.7K 36
I smell it , he is here ? What will happen if he finds out ... - Vampire ff - Park Seonghwa X Kang Yeosang
171K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
71.9K 3.7K 21
"i hope that he looks at me and thinks 'shit, he's so pretty.'" in which choi san tries out for his high school's cheer team, intriguing the popular...
107K 6.1K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...