When British Go Delinquent

Od Epic_Oreo2012

5 British girls move to America as part of a student exchange course. Sounds nice and cool right? Wrong! Beca... Více

Chapter 1 : Moving, What!?
Chapter 2 : The Mob.
Chapter 3 : The Airport (Part1)
Chapter 3 : The Airport (part 2)
Chapter 4 : Tracker Me Down
Chapter 5 : Let The Fun Begin
Chapter 7 : Physical Education.
Chapter 8: Nanny
Chapter 9: The Way He's Not
Chapter 10 : Weightless Wake Up Call
Chapter 11 : Make-Up Disaster
Chapter 12 : Bad Boy Trouble
Chapter 13 : Burning Essence
Chapter 14: Sparks Alert
Chapter 15 : Voice Of The Truth
Chapter 16 : War Not Peace.
Chapter 17: The Mission
Chapter 18- Gonna Let It Burn

Chapter 6 : Mean Girls

1.6K 40 9
Od Epic_Oreo2012

Hey people Nafeesa here with the next chapter! Don't forget to vote comment and Follow :)

p.s. on the side is a pic of Joey

Natasha's p.o.v

"You're In our seats." The girl with honey brown hair spoke, resting her hand on her slightly pushed out hip.

"Yeah this is we're we sit." The dark haired one agreed. She looked either Indonesian or Philipino. The blonde girl just looked lost, starring at her pink wrist watch.

"The chair doesn't have your name on it." I replied back, crossing my arms against my chest, a thing I do a lot.

"Excuse me! You can't speak to us like that!" The Asian one yelled at me.

"Oh yes we can!" Hayley argued back.

"Okay, okay guys, one second. These seats are where the three girls sit but calculating the time we got here exactly 55.56 seconds before so rightfully we are allowed to sit here." Madi got up answering the girls back.

"You think you're so clever don't you." The Asian questioned Madi.

"Nope, I know I am." Madi replied back with a smirk.

"Really? Do penguins have knees?" The Asian one asked with a challenging voice. Wait do penguins have knees? I think they do.

"Yes they do. Penguins are birds thus they have the same structure as birds." Madi answered with a confident look on her face.

"Good afternoon kids!" We all turned around to see a man. probably in his late 20's enter the class with drumsticks in his hands.

"Good afternoon SIr." The blonde girl greeted back with a dazy look in her green eyes.

"Okay children settle down." He asked everyone but pointedly at us.

"We would Mr. King but these new girls are sitting In our seats." The honey brown haired one stated, pouting slightly.

"Ahh the new British girls! Hey girls, How's your first day going?" He kindly asked.

"Oh it was going great until these girls decided to ruin it." I pointed at the three girls still standing in my way. "It's making me upset sir." I said pouting a bit.

"Oh dear. Dani, Gabrielle and Diana why don't you find somewhere else to sit and not harass the new girls." Mr. King said giving me a small smile.

"But sir there are no more available seats." The Asian one said angrily.

"Well Gabi if you look around there is one seat for you next to Phil." He pointed at an empty seat next to a dude who looked like he was on drugs. "One next to Clara, Dani that seat is yours for today." He said to the honey brown haired girl. "And finally a seat next to the John for you Diana." The blonde girl walked to the empty seat and soon everyone was settled down.

"Okay let's do the register and start the lesson. " Mr. King went through the register, saying everyone's name and was about to start the lesson but was interrupted by the door opening to reveal some guys. Side note, all these guys looked extremely attractive.

"Sorry Mr. King, Joey here thought it would be funny to throw my bag over the fence." Joey... where have I heard that name before?

"Joey is this true?" Mr. King asked and in stepped Joel. The same guy who was on the plane sitting behind me.  I remember his green eyes and jet black hair.

"Umm yeah." He answered looking a bit embarrassed.

"Hmm next time throw his bag after my lesson." Mr. King replied with a smirk. The class started laughing and maybe I did too.

"Okay boys, there are no more seats but I'll be putting everyone is groups now so just wait. Okay so I want all of you to get into groups of 5, 8 being the maximum and after that I want all of you to pick ONE song you are willing to sing AND play in front of the class. GO GO GO!"

I looked at the Welly's alreay knowing who'll be in my group. We all brought our chairs in together forming a circle but that circle was broken but no other than Joel.

"Natasha is that you?" He asked surprised and shocked.

"No it's Megan Fox." I sarcastically replied back.

"Hey I remember your hair and eyes and basically your whole face..." He carried on stopping In the end.

"Hey guys we found our perfect group." Joel called the two other guys and as the second one turned around I noticed that boy one and boy two were twins, identical twins!!!

"Hello ladies." The boys said at the same time bringing their chairs into our wonky circle.

"My names Jack." The first one said. "And my names Troye." The second boy said. The twins were also pretty attractive but for me they were cute not "OMFG I'M DYING" hot.

"My names Johana, this is Madi, Charly, Natasha and Haley." Johana introduced us.

"Cool you girls are British. So tell me how you ended up in this school." Troye asked, The only way I could tell which one is who by their shirt colours. Troye was wearing Red and Jack was wearing Black.

"We used to get In a lot of trouble in school and out of school, that's pretty much it." Hayl's answered.

"Yeah and Natasha is the internet genius I was telling you lot about." Joey commented.

"Ahhh that's cool! We can get up to so much with your super ability." Jack stated sending me a wink. I think I'm already liking the twins. They seem really funny.

"Okay okay enough of the chitter chat let's pick a song to sing." Charly spoke. We all started thinking about the song we'll sing.

"How about starships?" Johana asked. I gave her my devil eye and she knew what it was for. It's not that I hate Nicki Minaj it's just that I strongly dislike her music and her personality. Seriously all her songs are about sex and It's annoying.

"Ummm hall of fame?" Jack questioned.

"As much as I love that song no because everyone knows it. We need to sing a song that no one knows." Maddy informed.

"How about we do London Underground!" I yelled.

"What NO!" Maddy argued back.

"That song has too much swearing mate." Charly also disagreed.

"Uhumm girls we don't know that song." Joey interrupted.

"Listen guys we need to sing something no one has ever heard and something unique and something which will tell people how we are and the truth us that we're all funny people!" I finally stopped ranting.

"Well she does have a point." Johana agreed. Finally!

"Okay we'll sing that!" Hayley chimed in.

"Excuse me girls! We don't know that song!" Troye said looking annoyed.

"We have 30 minutes to practice the song right? Well I'm sure you can learn the chorus in those 30 minutes okay?" Troye, Jack and Joey looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

30 minutes later******************

"Okay guys stop right there!" Mr. King stopped all of us and we once again brought our chairs and formed a circle.

"So who would like to go first?" He asked. Automatically Dani, Diana and Gabi raised their hands.

"Okay girls can you and your group come up and perform." Mr. King asked them kindly and up came the three girls and 2 other 'normal' looking girls came with them.

"We're going to sing trouble by Taylor Swift." Diana announced. Urghh I strongly dislike Taylor even though I sort of like the song. I don't know I think It's catchy.

"Once upon a time a few mistakes ago
I was in your sights, you got me alone
You found me, you found me, you found me...

***********

After they stopped singing the song everyone started clapping and cheering for them. Honestly I think they were pretty good.

"That was amazing girls as usual!" Mr. King cheered. "Okay who's next?":

"US!!" Hayley waved her hand around. Mr. King called us up and we all went to stand in front of the class. From the corner of my eye I could see Dani and Gabi give us a dirty look. I screwed my face at them and confidently walked to the front of the class.

"We're going to be singing a song that represents us. Seeing how we're new and from London we thought we'd share our culture with you." Maddy explained.

"Whatever. Enough of the talking more of the singing!" Some rude guy yelled. The people around him started laughing with him.

"Oii Stewart you better keep your mouth shut!" Joey sneered at him. He automatically shut up and we began to sing.

Some people like to get a train to work,
Or drive in a Beamer or a Merc.
Some guys like to travel by bus,
But I can't be bothered with the fuss today,
I'm gonna take by bike,
'Cause once again the Tube's on strike.

The greedy bastards want extra pay for sitting on their ass all day,
Even though they earn 30k,
So I'm here in the pouring rain.

Where the fuck's my fucking train?
London Underground, London Underground!
They're all lazy fucking useless cunts!
London Underground, London Underground!
They're all greedy cunts;
I want to shoot them all with a rifle!

All they say is 'please mind the doors!'
And they learn that on their two day course,
This job can be done by a four year old,
They just leave us freezing in the cold.

What you smell is what you get.
Burger King and piss and sweat,
You roast to death in the boiling heat,
With tourists treading on your feet,
And chewing gum on every seat!

So don't tell me to mind the gap!
I want my fucking money back!
London Underground, London Underground!
They're all fucking useless cunts!
London Underground, London Undeground!
They're all greedy cunts;
I want to shoot them all with a rifle!

lalalala
lalalala

The floors are sticky, the seats are damp,
every platform has a fucking tramp!
But the drivers get the day off when,
We're all late for work again!

London Underground, London Underground!
wa wa wankers,
they're all wankers!
London Underground!

Take your Oyster card,
And shove it up your ass...hole!

As the song finished we all bowed and expected a round of applause but instead we saw everyone's shocked faces.

"That. Was. Amazing!!!" Mr. King cheered happily and then the whole class started clapping wildly and cheering us on except from the three girls; Dani, Gabi and Diana. Mother fucking bitches.

"You lot have amazing voices but maybe next time we should pick a song...more appropriate." Mr. King told us with a smile.

The rest of the class went by with people singing and then Mr. King sang locked out of heaven for us and let me tell you. That man can sing!

"We have P.E next." Maddy said checking her timetable.

"Oh me and Joey have art next but Troye has P.E." Jack informed us.

"Yeah girls I'll take you there." Troye said with a sweet smile.

"You guys go ahead I'm going to go to the toilet real quick. They all headed off to the opposite direction and I started wandering off. To be honest I don't really want to go to P.E just yet. I was walking on the second floor, passing by the labs but stopped when I heard noises.

"You should go now but come back after school." I heard a mans voice.

"Sure sir," That voice sounded so familiar. I saw the doorknob start to open so I quickly faced the notice board pretending to read it.

First I saw a man, probably a teacher with light brown hair and greeney bluey eyes come out fixing his tie and a few seconds later out came Diana fixing up her hair with a smirk on her face. Damn!! I need to tell the Welly's quick. Looks like I'll be going to P.E now seeing how I can't keep this news in my tummy for too long.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3K 132 28
Why am I heading to London you ask. Because I finally got my Hogwarts letter so I'm on my way to London and I'm going to fight Voldemort. Naw I'm ju...
619K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
421K 10.6K 19
-COMPLETED- Seventeen-year-old Violet Lockwood has always been a rule breaker. But when her parents both pass away, now she is in charge of her twel...
315K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...