Petal's #zaylena[ON HOLD]

Od CelticLove

~where he spend his 1 day 1 hour with 1 rose deciding, "whether she loves him back or not?"~ **** #09 in z016... Více

Prologue
Petal's : 1
Petal's :2
Petal's :3
Petal's :4
Petal's: 5
Petal's :6
Petal's:8
Petal's: 9
Petal's :10
Beautiful Tragic
Petal's :11

Petal's :7

146 23 22
Od CelticLove

I am so damn happy!

did i ever told you that you are the best readers i could ever ask for? 

NO?

then here it is,

"YOU ARE  THE BEST READERS I COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!"

thanks for reading this book.

we had reached 400 reads , and that's why i am updating.

(this might my last update before my college starts next week, other updates will take long. but i will try my best to update all my books whenever i get time!)

here is another short chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

That day when she reached home walking, she cried herself to sleep.

but thoughts never left her mind.

She had never seen someone so angry that, they even forget that they are hurting the people around them.

"He was never like this" she had told herself several times.

it's not even a month but she had started trusting him, started knowing him better .

At-least that's what she thought, but now she was thinking about it again

Did she really know him that well from the start?

it's not like he had lashed out on her every other day to know that he will be like this when it get's to his anger.

But why was he angry?

"It was not him"

Debating her own thoughts was keep waking her up from her sleep.

***

When the first day she meet him, not actually meet him but when he stalked her in the hallway after their first meet in the class and cried on his shoulder. she knew that he was something different.

Come on !! why would any stranger could lend their shoulder for you to cry on, or say sweet words to you while you cry on his chest like your life depends on his support, his soothing words............on him.

She felt about him just like this,in her eyes he was the person with a kind heart and words.

***

But when they really started hanging out with each other . that's when the people started noticing. She never had an idea as she was not friend with anyone for that matter.

But then she started noticing it .

The way some of the students stared at her , the way they whisper around her ,the way they stays away from her.......... its like they have something in their mind ,which they want to tell her but can't tell.....or don't want to tell

But it was Lillian , who really tried to open up to her, she was in her math class who just like zayn sit beside her in the class.

She was the first one to tell her about the odd whispers and stares...........and also about zayn.

What Lillian told her was unbelievable for her to process.

Lillian told her the cause about the whispers and the stare is nothing but her being with zayn.

For the starters it was like you had served with a sour punch!

***

She didn't want to believe what Lillian told her after that but when today the things happened with him , making her mind to start believing it......while her heart still denied it.

You are a fragile girl , innocent, stuck into her mother's death that you couldn't even sense the bad vibe from him.

Trust me ,I had known him since childhood, he will never change.

He is not good Selena, he is bad! the bad boy with a short temper , who has a habit of breaking the girl's heart, who spend one night with them only to leave them other day, not only that but he has anger issues which led hims to do the things he will regret afterwords. though he haven't done any such things in a while which made him regret.

But you should stay away from him, for your good......

Just like that Lillian had spilled the beans to her, like it was no big deal to her.

But little did Selena know that, not to trust anything or anyone without even asking the person what is reason behind his anger.

***

But if anyone could ask Lillian why she was telling her all this, then there was a solid reason behind it.

She had known him since childhood as she had mentioned to Selena. he was her best friend but his anger issues had pushed her apart from him.

He never used his charms on her, her never had acted the way he acted with other girls.

But it didn't stopped there, just the way Aiden was in love with Selena ,just like that Lillian was too .....in love with zayn.

But she had stopped loving him a long time ago.......... when the first time he had lashed out on her with his anger and hurt her. not to forget the same day before she was going to live with her dad for some time.

Her parents had divorced a month before she was going to live with her dad.

At that time zayn was her shelter, she used to cry in his arms, she used to sleep in his arms, she used to spend almost every hours of the day with him to forget about the pain caused by her parents divorce.

It's like he was all she needed at that time.....a friend who will offer her comfort.

But god, did she knew that one day that so much comfort, the closeness will turn into need?

And the same person will her hurt her this much , that she was now scared of him?

She never wanted anyone to experience the pain of losing a loved person , her best friend and get hurt by the same person. She had experience by being with him that's why she told selena to stay away from him.

Though she never told her that he had hurt her, and what he did what he did at that time because just like others she has no answers to his reactions

But she had hoped one day.....one day some on will find and will control his anger issues.

Because that was the main reason he turned into bad boy!

***

As Selena's mind was debating whether to trust Lillian's words or not she started thinking about the time she had spent with zayn till now.

He never occurred her as a comforting guy, but he did his best to stop her cry. After that being absent for some days when she returned to college he was there , he even offered her car ride that day. And that was the same day when she told him about her mother without him asking her.

It still kind of odd to her how she had told him about her mum, as she has some trust issues............and all thanks to the teen series she watches on the Tv.

The hours they both spend in the hallway sketching, talk about each others works.

And then that day when she first invited him to her house for coffee and ended up showing him her working room, some painting and again cry in his arm.

But even in all this time , she never thought that he will have some anger issues......... he was kind of happy-go-lucky boy.

But one thing she did give a thought about that,

She feels comfortable in his presence.

But now.....

There is nothing but a fear about him......

A fear , of Lillian's words will be the truth!

***

I know I am leaving you guys with questions again, but hey I did give you some answers, didn't I?

Do you guy's guess the Teen T.V series I was taking about up there???I bet some of you know !!

so what do you think about Lillian ?

what about her thoughts?

I kind of sorted some more chapter's of the book but I wont be posting them early.

because I wont be getting time to write when my college starts , so I am saving them to update later.

But I can tell you one thing that this book will be end after 12 chapter's. (I am still not sure about the numbers it might increase with one or two chapter. or I might cut short the story and end it with 10 chapter)

Anyway,don't you guy's forget to vote and comment (because I can see the number of read's there but not the votes,i wonder what you do after reading my book!)

-CelticLove.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
679K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...