Minato love story

By Tony-Stark-4-life

This book dose not belong to me I would just rather read it on watt pad instead of fan fiction.com More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

600 19 3
By Tony-Stark-4-life

Hitomi nervously shifted side to side while standing beside her new friend and ally during the jounin exams. Amaya silently stood beside her while looking strangely serious into the desert beyound Suna's closed gates. Apparently this is where their ANBU exams take place. However since the Jounin exam area's being used as a training ground for the other shinobi's practicing their skills for the up-coming war. Everyone's on edge lately. Heck even the spunking blue haired princess's is taking things slightly more seriously lately. Hitomi understands though why her friend's acting like that. Kaemon Uchiha's staring directly towards her with an un-readable expression also never losing his gaze on Amaya. Several times she's notice Amaya's left eye flinch or back straighten even more. She's on high alert for whatever crosses their path in this exam. This is a do or die situation, not kids stuff. This exams to show children from the adults. The big boys game, fight or die.

"Hitomi." Amaya's teal eyes met pale lavender orbs.

"Yes?"

The princess of Cyclone Island's eyes narrowed slightly.

"Have you got the scroll on you?"

Hitomi nods while grinning slightly. "Yeah."

They both grinned to each other before turning towards the newly arrived Wife of the Kazekage. Approaching the podum stage looking blank faced. All eyes turn towards Karura of the Sand. Her eyes wondered around the present group of chunnins until meeting a pair of teal orbs. A small smile crossed her face while Amaya mouthed 'Hey you!' also adding a wink. That woman's like a ray of sunshine, so bright and carefree. Admirable, not many people have that certian shine anymore, it's soothing knowing that if one ninja can still grasp onto their sanity during these harsh times. Maybe that shine will spreed to the next generation. Hopefully they would have more chance of survival than this generation. Karura cleared her throat.

"Welcome to Suna Ladies and Gentleman. My husband apologises for not personally being here today. So his asked myself to personally announce this message for you all. Each of you have got a scroll labbled as Day and Night. Just like the Hidden Leaf village's chunin exams however this one's different. If you do not reach the tower in the desert's centre in two days and three nights, than the scroll will explode. Once passed the tower's doors it will turn the scroll-bomb active mode to de-activated. Use your eyes and ears carefully. Hundreds of poisonious reptiles are living beyound these gates. Mostly man eating. Do not think you can cheat the system. All of you are going to be watched over carefully. Cheating is punished by death here in Suna. So stay safe, be aware of what's going around and above all stay alive. Thank you." Karura nods while walked off towards three armed ANBU guards.

A random shinobi appeared shouting out.

"The exams will begin at nightfall. You all come back here at five o'clock sharp! Be ready by then ladies!"

Muttering echoed everywhere while some of them walked away. Amaya crossed her arms looking impressed while Hitomi freaked out. Their carrying a bomb! Not one but two bombs!

"I' am impressed. We're carrying la bomba!"

Hitomi looked towards Amaya's cherisher grin almost cat like. Whimpering while holding back tears, she's the one carrying two bombs. Oh wait excuse me. La Bomba to Amaya of course. This cannot get anymore terrible for them both. Kaemon and now two freaking la bomba's! Cant this exam get any more worse?

"I wonder if we can eat the sand?"

Hitomi face palmed herself.

Five o'clock.

Amaya watched nervously as more and more shinobi's from other villages appeared. Half left earlier while the re-maining half had stayed back. It's only two minutes until five o'clock and already it seems much more cooler than before. Once the sun's down than the desert will be below freezing. They will have to be extremely careful not to die of cold. Last thing anyone wants. So they both wore long sleeve jackets for the night time and casual clothing during day. Warm by night and almost dying from the heat by day.

"Miss Amaya may I have a word with you?" A random Mist shinobi male appeared. A small frown crossed her face before noding to him. They walked away from any prying ears and started conversing. They walked a little behind the large sworming group of shinobi's. But Owl was carefully watching each move they made, especially the mist male. Nothing escapes his eye sight.

Amaya turned around with both arms crossed. Staring towards the black haired hazel eyed man.

"I am Lou."

"Okay."

Lou gulped looking around before looking directly back towards Amaya's face.

"Look this is extremely important. Earlier this afternoon my step brother and I over heard a conversation in an alleyway. Does the name Kaemon Uchiha mea anything to you?" Lou looked slightly rattled also disturbed, somethings not right.

Amaya's head tilted slightly looking completely confusse also afraid.

"Sadly it does. Please Lou continue."

Lou swollowed dry saliva. Hands shaking slightly.

"We over heard Kaemon speak with a hooded figure. They were discussing on what's going to become of you. Kaemon's arranged some sort of surprise and form of transportation. They were plotting on how to capture you very detailed way. Kaemon's got chalkra restrains and duck tape on his person. Miss Amaya please be careful. Our village is friends with the hidden Cyclone village. So with your permission my step brother and I would be honored to protect and escort you to the tower." Lou clenched a fist pressed to his heart.

Amaya's frown deepened while looking down. Kaemon's always up to no good but this is getting way outta hand. Striking a deal with a hooded figure, kidnapping plan and even carrying certian restrain items. This is turning into a horrible nightmare, only problem is she's wide awake. Without Minato there beside her right now, she does have the occasional pinch of fear. Now Hitomi's life could be in trouble. Kaemon expresses hatred towards anyone standing beside her. Also with Hitomi being a Hyuuga that could be even more worse.

"I thank you for telling me that. However as your offer I cannot accept. Thank you very much Lou. But I'll deal with Kaemon." Amaya bowed slightly in respect. Lou looked surprised. A bow from royalty is the highest amount of respect towards anyone. It means that you've brought honour to your house-hold and clan.

"As you wish princess. Please stay safe." Lou bowed deepy before running back towards his step brother who looked proud. Even slapping a hand onto the slightly smaller man's back smiling proudly. Amaya walked back towards Hitomi. If that asshole wants to play dirty then she'll play dirty aswell.

"Lend me your ear."

Five, four, three, two...one!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heaps of shinobi's and kunochi's alike madly dashed into the wide open gateway. Feet pounding against the sandy earth, running to many directions. Hearts beating wildly and masked chalkra. They know the main rule of this exam. Kill or be killed. Never let your guard down or have your throat slit ear to ear. Hide, stalk and strike. Be pre-pared for anything which many be the cause of your death. Never ever show mercy to someone. One single mistake is all that it takes. Just one small mistake will end you. It's the main rule of being a shinobi. Amaya dashed beside Hitomi towards north east. They were well ahead of everyone. Ears wide open and eyes darting side to side. Hitomi activated her blood limit scanning everything carefully not allowing anything to escape her eye sight.

"Hitomi! Is there anyone following us?" Amaya shouted as they made a sharp turn.

"Negative! No signs of movement or enemies behind us. We are clear." Hitomi shouted back in return.

They ran faster hoping to gain more body heat as the tempreature slowly dropped each minute passing. Already breaking a sweat. Just keeping moving and never stop running. Amaya pulled out a kunai knife, tightly clenching on the cold sharp metal weapons handel. A feeling of security washed over her, they're ready. Winds harshly whisp around them, hair flying behind them. Slowly gaining more speed. While they continued running it gave Amaya time to think. Kaemon's made a deal with a hooded figure. Carrying chalkra restrains and duck tape. Clearly wanting to make sure that her chalkra flows cut off and tape to bound her. Making kidnapping alot easier. Why need transportation? What will he gain in this? They made a promise to fight against each other during the exam. Why rush into it already? With Hitomi around that would become a serious promblem. However the code she lives by is "Never leave a friend behind, not matter what happens." Kaemon will not ever lay a single finger on Hitomi or else. People haven't seen the rare side of Amaya. The mean visious protective side. Mess with her friends of family than they've signed their own death sentense in blood. Never ever attempt to hurt or kill anyone close to Amaya. Or it's your head on a silver platter. Do not hurt her presious people or you'll be her dance parenter, the dance of the cobra. The dance of death. Truthfully Amaya's neve killed anyone before, sure hurt badly but never actually kill anyone. If Kaemon finally makes her snap then she'll have no regret summoning the Kraken to finish the deed off. His rein of terror in her life will finally be finished forever. She can finally have a life with Minato, Kakashi, Rin and Obito. Than maybe in future have children of her own. A life without Kaemon sounds peaceful.

"Amaya we've got company! Behind us and quickly closing in on us...It's Kaemon!" Hitomi shouted. Amaya's teeth grindged painfully with eyes burning hatred.

"Hitomi go on without me!"

Hitomi's eyes widden in shock horror. Leave her friend behind to fight against the man that's tourmented her? Just runaway? No!

"No! I am not allowing you to fight against him alone!"

Amaya skid to a stop. "I'll be alright. Just take those scrolls to the tower. I'll meet you there. Please carry on without me. It's time for me to stand up against him. No more running no more hiding behind people. Our long awaited battle's finally amoung us. Kaemon against me. Hitomi do not aruge with me. GO!" She took off her jacket tossing it aside. She can make out his figure fastly approaching from the darkness. Even see burning sharingan eyes glowing crimson red. Hitomi looked at Kaemon than back at Amaya.

"Is this what you've been waiting for?"

Amaya turned to her smiling brightly while thumbs up.

"Training my ass off! I promise to meet up with you. It's a promise!"

Hitomi nods. "Be safe my friend." She ran off shedding tears with a heavy heart. It's not about her anymore. Amaya's minds made up. Kaemon's done to much painfully things to her and now it's time to atone with his crimes. Amaya's strong enough now to fight him. Toe to toe.

Amaya looked back watching as Kaemon made an appearance. Eyes ablaze burning deep bloods of blood. They stared at each other while, chalkra flaring dangerously high. Almost like chocking on pure chalkra, sucking the air around them. Neither of them broke eye contact. Only circling each other. Amaya hissed slightly.

"Uchiha."

Kaemon smirked. "Princess." Mockery laced tone. Mocking the very name of Cyclone Island's royalty. Never a good thing.

"A bit quick there. Already rushing head first into battle. I thought Uchiha's were more logical when it came to battles. Blinking walking into battle already. My my once great clan has fallen. Fuguka would be ashamed of his little brother." Amaya chuckled bitterly. The madder someone gets the easier it is to find a weak spot. Full of rage to even notice a large slip up. Minato taught her that one. All she has to do is push him to the edge.

Kaemon's jaw twitched. Eyes now showing burning hatred even blood lust. Just as planned.

"Shut up."

Amaya pressed a finger on her chin. Looking thoughtful in a mocking way.

"Ah nope! Truthfully Kaemon your a disgrace to all Uchiha's alike. Cheating your way into obtaining the secrets of Uchiha. Dishonourable, pitful, sad and most of all an act of a little boy." She giggled softly.

Kaemon pulled out a kunai knife, snapping already. Well people did say she did have a rather big mouth. Finally paid off!

"Enough talk. Let's finish this!"

Amaya smirked. "Than let us dance little Uchiha boy."

They rushed towards each other. At long last their battle has begun! Who will win? The Uchiha or the Princess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
50.3K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...