Don't Think Twice

Da radhikak

Airi, a nineteen year old college sophmore, enjoys the single life. Just when she's sure that drama will be a... Altro

Ch 1: A dirty virgin, a night of shots, and a sex god.
Ch 2: A "virgin" who loved it and a "virgin" in denial.
Ch 3: The unknown gets you beaten up.
Ch 4: You WHAT?
Ch 5: That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?
Ch 6: Klondike bars...who knew?
Ch 7: Spontaneous-ism and Loose Strings
Ch 8: Kisses and Suntan Lotion Set the Mood
Ch 9: Beach activities with a Pinch of Lust; but Cellphones Ruin it All
Ch 10: Only She Can Take this Off My Mind
Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught
Ch 12: My Lips On Yours Will Make You Like Roller Coasters, I Promise
Ch 13: A Round of Strip Poker Lingerie and He Still Don't Want None
Ch 14: A "Naughty" Shop On Campus; Need I ask?
Ch 15: Junior Year; Day One and SHE's in My Class. Shit.
Ch 16: The Mission with a Blindfold, Handcuffs, and.... You Guess.
Ch 17: Showers and Breakfast at Mimi's, Perfect Way to Start the Day
Ch 18: Tippy toes and twirls.
Ch 19: I Should Get Her....
Ch 20: Black Swan Whips Her Prince in the Ass
Ch 21: Apologies and Punishments
Ch 22: I'll Have an "I Love You" With "Injuries" on the Side, Thank You
Ch 23: A Doc's Appointment that soon went Seductive.
Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind
Ch 25: CATFIGHT! When are those not hot?
Ch 26: The Black Swan Learns how to Flap her Wings
Ch 27: What You Didn't Know, Does Kill You
Ch 28: POST-Depression Sex and Thanks Giving Proposals
Ch 29: Silk and Fish Scales
Ch 31: Your Flight has Arrived
Ch 32: Freaking Around
Ch 33: Jewelry and Jealousies
Ch 34: Cries+Shots+Strawberries=WIN
Ch 35: A Crack in the Cement
Ch 36: Brazilian Soap-Opera, No Joke
Ch.37: Admitting it
Ch 38: Need
Chapter 39: The End

Ch 30: Lace, Love, Lift Off

3.8K 39 8
Da radhikak

Lace, Love, Lift Off: Airi

                It was stunning. Absolutely, utterly stunning. Miss Loraine, the savior she was, had zipped me up in a floor length gown made of black doily-like fabric. It hung to my body faultlessly with its definite uniqueness in the fitting transparent sleeves that came to my wrists. The boat neck top which was also made of a black transparent shiffon was only an underlayer to the interesting fabric that cut into a sweetheart neckline and composed the rest of the dress. Contributing to the magnificence was the tigh silhouette that faded to a soft memrmaid tail at the bottom. I couldn’t have asked for anything more gorgeous. I turned to thank Miss Loraine when I saw her softly weeping.

                “You look gorgeous. Such a beautiful couple you and your boyfriend are. It reminds me of my husband and me when we were your age. Oh, the glory of love,” she mumbled to herself, her hands wrapped around her waist. I smiled, giving her a hug. “Alrighty, I’ll pull myself together now.”

                “Thank you so much Mi—Loraine.” She left, holding the door open for Liam who was instructed to keep his eyes closed until I said so. When I told him to open, I got the reaction I was hoping for. He smiled, coming closer.

                “You look beautiful. It’s everything you wanted.”

                “I saved the best for last,” I replied pulling my hair to the front and turning around. “It’s backless, like you wanted.” I saw his eyes shine with satisfaction in the mirror. In only a few swift movements, he locked the door and held my waist.

                “Do you have any idea what effect you have on me?” His lips had my blood on the run.

                “What’s with the sex glow?”

                “It’s only fair you experience the same thing,” he said, ignoring my comment. I grabbed the hanger railing that held two other dresses as Liam’s hand aggressively crept under the fabric slowly to my chest sending shivers down my spine. His other arm hung around my waist, my back facing him while he groped me and planted kisses on my neck. I cupped my mouth trying not to let the moans leave this room.

                In only a few seconds, Liam’s skillful fingers got a hold of the hidden zipper, pulling it down.

                “Of all f*cking places, you choose here to do this?”

                “Don’t act like this isn't the sexiest thing in the world,” he replied with ease as my shoulders were stripped bare from the dress.

                “Liam, this is a dressing room.”

                “A dressing room with a lock.” He disregarded my pleading, his fingers moving expertly to my core. Losing my mind, I knew that it was best if I just went along with it. A little later my bare chest was on his, his lips on mine. I had learned a thing or two from public sex. The key thing to controlling your voice was to avert your attention to something else.  I prefer Liam’s lips whereas his aproach is rougher. Let’s just say my skin is left with bite marks.  

                The sample dress was off by now and Liam was left in the Hurley shirt and his boxers. Clothes and shoes were everywhere making it a little difficult since every now and then I tripped on boots. Finally, after getting fed up with the uncomfortable surroundings, we fell on the carpet.

                “This is so gross.”

                “Sex is gross.”

                “But it feels so good.” My reward, a kiss that lasted ten minutes.

******

                “That will be 137.93 dollars.” We were clothed and at the cashier purchasing the dress Loraine got from the storage room. It was still the same dress but a size smaller so at the party it wouldn’t act as a broom for the floor.

                I took out the emergency credit card from my wallet with shaky fingers, though I tried very hard not to make it obvious. From the corner of my eye, I saw Liam hand his card to the clerk.

                “No Liam, take it back.”

                “Airi. it’s my parents’ party. You wouldn’t have had to buy the dress it weren’t for me, hence why I pay for it.”

                “Put the card away.”

                “Just swipe it,” Liam told the cashier, ignoring me.

                “Liam, stop. I can’t let you spend that much on me."

                “Yeah, well you’re worth it.” He blushed, I blushed, and then I squeezed his hand with gratitude and defeat.

                Next stop was L’homme, a store for men’s tuxes. He opened the door for me as we walked in while a man took our coats and bags, placing them in a rental cubby. We were introduced to Lenny, our consultant.  Liam wanted a calm black tux but I believed in spicing it up with different styles. The appointment took longer than I thought, not because Liam didn’t look good in anything, but he looked good in everything. 

                We finally decided on a black tux that looked so good on Liam that I wanted to take a go at it a second time right there and then. As I fastened a bow tie around his neck,  Liam asked,

                “Like what you see?”

                “I’m biting my lip like it’s a Twizzler. That can mean only one thing,” I replied, giving him a smirk.

.             "Want to go again?" His persuasive look almost had me going, but--

              "No Liam." I rolled my eyes, when his eyes drooped with dissapointment.

******

                The next morning it was just Eliyza and me, shopping together. We were back in Manhattan to do some major wardrobe improvement and to secretly buy the boys some Christmas presents.

                “He spent one-hundred plus bucks on me. How do I compete with that?”

                “What does he love?”

                “Soccer.”

                “I’ve made my point.”

                “A soccer ball isn’t good enough.”

                “Think harder.” It took me an hour to figure out what the present would be. Our arms weighed down with bags from H&M and Victoria’s Secret, we headed for the black market. After a few conversations with Owen about authenticity and approval of originality with the access of internet on my phone, I got the most personality fitting gifts for Liam.  Well, I hope of course.

******

                We were on the plane, my head in my hands, while Liam leaned his against the cushion of my seat.

                “Airi, the plane won’t crash. It’s just some turbulence.”

                “This sucks. I am ridiculously pathetic.” He gave in, giggling. I looked up with a glare, forcing him to compose himself. He rubbed my back gently like Owen used to when he sat next to me in the plane rides to England. Majority of the plane ride, I slept, trying to rid of the nauseous feeling. Liam, studying to be a future pilot, described the feeling of being somewhat airborne to be incredibly awesome,

                “We will be arriving shortly. Please buckle your seatbelts and readjust your seats to an upright position.” I woke up to the sound of an air hostess making an announcement.

                “Liam, wake up. The plane’s going to land in a few minutes.”  I looked out the window for the first time to get a good look of Brazil.That's when the nerves broke loose.

                                                                                  ******

                The plane ride was over and we were already at the door to Liam’s house.

                Damn, the place is huge.

                Damn, this kid is loaded.

                “You could have at least warned me,” I accused him of his wrong doings, causing him to have an expression of confusion.

                “Of what, exactly?”

                “Your rich-ness.”

                “Okay, my parents got bills. There, you happy?” I gave him a sneer, dragging my small carry-on behind Liam.

                The door was opened by a short woman with short wavy brown hair the matching shade of Liam’s. A little on the plump side, the cute woman could be none other than Liam’s mother.

                “Oimãe.Como vai?”

                I should have known.

The boy speaks Portugese too.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...