Unwanted Mate.....maybe

By Emily1147

Sam is a werewolf and so is Mike, her boyfriend. They have been dating for a while and things were going grea... More

Prologue
Chapter 2- Meet the parents
Chapter 3-Saying goodbye
Chapter 4 Kidnapped
Chapter 5- what?
Chapter 6- History
Chapter 7 Notes

Chapter 1 - The plan

250 11 2
By Emily1147

" Mate" screamed my wolf while I was caught in those eyes. That is until a girl by the name of Melissa, wrapped her arms around him. Melissa was one of those girls that wears skirts that barely cover her ass and jumps all over guys. My mate happened to be the hot, and  probably had slept with every girl in school. A growl escaped my throat as Melissa started kissing my mate while running her hands down his body. It made me sick to my stomach that my wolf wanted to go and rip her away from him, but I wouldn't let her. Even if it hurt terribly I walked away from the scene of Them passionately kissing. My wolf was now whimpering because I didn't do anything and maybe because her mate is a straight up player.

I start walking outside to get some fresh air and I was thinking of changing into my wolf to run, but I knew I couldn't. My wolf will just run to her mate and crash the whole party. I thought a mate wouldn't do that. Kiss another a girl when he knows she's not his mate. My grandma told me about mates one time when I was five and I still remember it clearly.

-----Flashback-------

" Granny, what's a mate?" I asked my granny because I heard my parents mention the word.

" Well, my darling. A mate is a person that you will spend the rest of your life with when you find him. He will always be by your side and help you when ever you need help. He will treat you like an angel." granny explained.

" But, what if I don't like my mate? What if he is mean? Mommy said that there are mean people everywhere." I asked intrigued.

" Your mommy is right, but your mate is an exception and you will always like your mate."granny replied while knitting.

-------Flashback Over-------

Now that I have a player as a mate I finally realize that my grandma was wrong. "I do not like my mate and never will!!!" I think until I bump into something hard.

" Hey Sammy. What's wrong?" Mike asks as I realize it was a person I bumped into. I wished he didn't know me so well sometimes, but we used to be friends before we started dating and shared everything.

"Nothing" I lie knowing that it wont work, but it will give me some time to figure out what to say.

" Come on Sammy. I know you better that that." Mike replies grabbing me by the sholder and looking me over.

" Have you found your mate, yet?" I ask trying to get out of answering the question. I don't want anyone to know that my mate is the school's player.

" No, and stop trying to avoid the question." he says.

" Fine. If you really want to know.....uh...MymateisAustinReece" giving in I rush out the truth.

"What? Wait your mate is Austin Reece?" Mike exclaims surprised. I nod. " I am so sorry." Mike hugs me. He knows that I don't practically like players or bad boys and Austin happens to be both.

" It's okay. I didn't want a mate anyways," I lie.

" I know you don't mean that and maybe Austin has changed, because he found his mate. Does he even know?" Mark asks.

" Yeah he knows and no he hasn't changed. He is lip locked with Melissa right this second." I say as Mike hugs me again. Hugs are really the best.

"Actually he isn't" Austin says behind my back, surprising both of us. I turn around, getting out of the hug and face him. He, really is handsome. With his grey shirt that surely covers a six pack and his low hanging jeans. Uh wait. No. He's 

" She isn't going anywhere with you," Mike growls protectively while pushing me behind his back.

" Yeah, she is. She mine and not yours." Austin clenches his chin with jealousness in his eyes because I am standing close to Mike.

"Whatever you want to say you can say in front of me," Mike angrily replies as I realize that people start watching which makes me want to disappear. I can't stand when people stare at me or when I am the center of attention.

" She is my mate and if I want to talk to her privately I can." he says under his breath Not wanting for anyone to find out how lame his mate is probably.

" It's fine. He is right. I'll be fine Mike, " I interrupt whatever Mike was going to say. I follow Austin while Mike looks at me unsure. Everyone is still staring at me with the music still playing and it makes me feel self conscious. Austin leads me upstairs and then everyone goes back to what they were doing. He goes to the top of the staircase, sits down, and then motines me to do the same.

" What do you want to talk to me about?" I ask not bothering to sit down. The sooner I leave the better.

" Fiesty aren't we?" he asks amused. Instead of replying I cross my arms and wait for him to answer my question. " Okay, well obviosly you are my mate and sadly I don't think this will work"

" Glad we are on the same page, but sadly? Since when are you sad about rejecting someone" I ask as my wolf howls in pain. I think my heart broke in peices for a guy I barely know. I only hope that my pain is not evident.

" I'm not, but I thought you would be and it's a surprise that you want to reject me," he says with hurt evident in his eyes.

" Not everyone wants a mate like you. Me being an example. Now can you reject, so I can go down stairs." I say impatiently while my wolf holws in pain and anger at me.

" Someone is impatient and may I ask why you want to reject me. For me I can't be tied down to one girl, but I don't think guys are falling at you feet" Austin smirks and causes a stabing pain in my heart. Why can't he just reject me already and save me some of the pain.

" Because he doesn't want to and you are preasuring him to do so" my wolf spits out at me.

" Yes, he does didn't you hear the first thing he said to us? He said it wasn't going to work," I reply back to my wolf.

" No, you may not ask. Now are you going to reject me or not?" I ask Austin ending the wolf conversation I was having and now I secretly hope he is not going to reject me. Males have to reject first and then the female accepts. Sucky rule,right ?

" I am not telling you because why should I tell you anything about me to a comlete stranger. Now since I don't feel like presuading you to reject me, I am going to say this: even if you are my actual mate, we are not mates. Act like I don't excist or something because you clearly don't want me as a mate and you are too selfish to say that one sentence that breaks our bond, " I say before storming down the stairs leaving Austin in complete shock. I am probaly the first girl to not want to be his mate and whats funny is that I am actually his mate. I kinda feel sorry for him. Wait no I don't. How could I with how many girl's hearts he broke already. My wolf wants for me to rush up the stair, into his arm and beg for fogiveness, but I am stronger than that.

" Hey, how did it go?" Mike asks as soon as I reach the bottom of the staircase.

" I rejected him" I reply waking outside for some fresh air again.

" Wait, you can't reject him," Mike says confused as he walks by me.

" No, not officially, but I told him that we aren't mates and to pretend that I don't exist." I explain as I hear Mike gasp.

" That must have hurt," he says felling sympathy.

" Yeah it did, but at least now I don't have a mate as selfish as him."I reply with fake laugh.

"Yeah. Maybe I could be your mate" Mike says and I burst out laughing. Until I realize he is serious.

" Mike we aren't mates and what about your mate? What if she comes?" I ask.

"For now I can be your mate and I really don't think my mate is going to be as wonderful as you." he replies causing me to blush.

"What if people find out we are fake mates and what is the difference if we are a couple or if we say we are fake mates?" I ask knowing my family will be mad for lying to them.

" The difference is that you be with a mate. Mates let people know that the two people belong to each other Also a wolf who's mate might have died might and who wants another mate,  could force an unmated wolf into the bonding process and I don't think you would want that to happen. Anyway no one is going to find out unless Austin tells them, but seeing that he doesn't want to be your mate, I don't think it will be a problem." Mike explains to me.

" I don't know. What if Austin gets jealous? Even if I decided not to be mates with him we still have a pull toward each other," I say unsurely.

" That is only your wolves and you guys know how to control them. Plus your wolf likes me. Right? And even if she doesn't this is your life too, not only your wolf's. Do what you think is right, but in my opinion a girl as beautiful as you should have a mate. Even if he is fake" he says causing me to blush when he said beautiful. This idea is actually not that bad, but it might be hard to achieve.

"Fake mate? Are you crazy?" my wolf yells at me, but I don't reply and instead answer.

"Okay, I'll be your fake mate" I reply winking at my "mate",but something tells me that this fake mate thing is going to be more complicated than Mike thinks.

*************

Vote.

Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
7.5M 273K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
37.1M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
896K 24.7K 33
In a pack of werewolves loyalty is everything. Alex has been deprived of that since her mother died 10 years ago and she is accused. Alex has lived i...