Minato love story

Par Tony-Stark-4-life

This book dose not belong to me I would just rather read it on watt pad instead of fan fiction.com Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

1.1K 32 10
Par Tony-Stark-4-life

The next morning had been the most silent one since Amaya had moved in, Minato watched with question as she ate breakfast without sparing him a glance or said a single word to him. The blue haired girl decided to wear a pair of black ankle high pants with a silver belt, a white tanktop shirt with a dark blue jacket with a whitish-blue cyclone symbol on the right hand side sleeve of the jacket and she wore a pair of black shinobi sandals. Her beautiful hair was up in a half ponytail, her forehead protector was tied around her forehead and lastly Amaya had a little bit of make up on which was incredibly light. Minato kept watching her as she looked down at her empty plate while taking a sip of her cup of tea, he's starting to worry about her. Sighing loudly he stood up with his empty plate taking it to the sink to quickly wash it then leave the silence of the apartment, clipping on his backpack then firmly adjusting it he called out to Amaya before leaving.

"I'll see you at the front gate in twenty minutes Amaya, make sure you locked everything up and have you're gear together." He looked back with a small frown to see her staring out of the kitchen window without nodding or speaking anything back to him. Opening the front door he walked out then closed it behind him. Minato has to find out the reason why she's not speaking nor looking at him, so he's going to the one person who might have the answers his looking for. Quickly running down the streets of the hidden leaf village the blonde haired jounin kept searching for the person even stopping and asking a fellow shinobi's if they had seen who his looking for, some shrugged not knowing where they are or the others suggested places where he might find them. He didn't have time to keep to continue this goose chase, as he was about to leave he heard a familiar perverted giggle coming from the female side of the hot springs. Minato thanked the heavens as he followed the giggles around the corner to finally find the person his been hunting for, his sensei Jiraiya. The pervert was peeping on the females on the other side through a small hole in the fence, a large blush was on his face along with a dorky smile as he wrote things down into his small note pad. Resisting an urge to sigh Minato thought about what would Amaya do if she had found Jiraiya perverting on her fellow females? A small smirk crossed Minato's face as he silently crept towards his sensei who didn't detect him there, taking a deep breath Minato shouted in Jiraiya's ear.

"HEY PERVY SAGE STOP PEEPING ON THE FEMALES IN THE HOTSPRINGS!"

The sound of surprised female shrilling made Jiraiya turn pale as he watched in great sadness as the females quickly wrapped their towels around them then run of back into the female lockers to get changed. Minato know knows why Amaya got such a kick of doing this to Jiraiya, his reactions were hilarious to watch. Jiraiya turned his head with a small angry scold as he stared at his student, Jiraiya was expecting to see Amaya with Minato like she always is but this one totally caught him off guard.

"What do you want Minato?" Jiraiya put his note book and pen away in his jacket before standing back on his feet with his arms crossed.

"I need you're help sensei." Minato honestly said while both of them walked side by side into the ramen shop, Minato has around ten minutes to spare anyway. Both took a stool then ordered a bowl while the continued talking.

"What about?" raising an eyebrow the old hermit looked down to his prized student who looked uneasy about something.

"I had an unexpected visit from Kushina last night."

Jiraiya felt great pity towards Minato now, he was with Minato the day when the red head Uzumaki woman had dumped him for another man who was married. Minato was so crushed about that he refused to eat ramen for a while but thanks to Jiraiya if he wasn't forced to have a bowl a few weeks later he wouldn't have meet Amaya. Jiraiya doesn't understand why would she return when Minato was so happy with another woman, it must be a woman thing. Sighing the white haired hermit ran a hand through his hair then finally replied.

" Sounds like you're in a bit of trouble. Well keep going." He gently pushed Minato further into details. Minato looked down to his hands,

"Amaya hasn't said a word nor looked at me this morning, I don't know why though sensei."

Jiraiya done a low whistle catching on much faster than his student, "I think I know the problem Minato but I need more details to confirm it."

Minato looked up to him with wide eyes, he felt glad that he had found Jiraiya.

"Did Kushina do anything else Minato?" Jiraiya nod at the ramen chief as his bowl of ramen was set in front of him, braking a pair of chopsticks in half Jiraiya ate his shrimp ramen while Minato ate his miso ramen.

"Kushina wants to take me back, said that she loves me and was a fool for leaving me for another man who was already married then she kissed me." Minato whispered. Jiraiya's eyes went wide then started coughing as some noodle went down the wrong pipe. Taking a large gulp of water from his glass the white haired man stopped coughing.

"Well there is you're answer Minato, why hasn't Amaya talked or looked at you this morning? It's because she had overheard you and Kushina last night and she thinks that you are back together with Kushina, also I have a feeling that she witnessed the kiss between you two. Amaya's afraid that you'll leave her for Kushina." Jiraiya crossed his arms while his empty ramen bowl was taken back for seconds, Minato's eyes went wide with shock. He'd never thought about Amaya there witnessing the kiss or hearing Kushina's confession. All of the pieces of the puzzle finally fitted together and that's why Amaya was so silent, she was hurt about thinking that he and Kushina were back together.

"I' am not going back to Kushina. For the first time in ages I feel happy with someone else...I' am in love with Amaya." Minato looked at his new ramen bowl staring at his reflection in the brownish soup.

"Then go explain everything to her Minato, go make sure that you don't loose her." Jiraiya done a comforting pat on Minato's back before the Namikaze man used his body flicker technique leaving a small yellow flash behind. When Jiraiya was about to leave he heard the ramen chief cough into his hand, looking down to Minato's place Jiraiya grumbled at the bowls there and no money left. Pulling out his wallet the hermit grumbled as he slapped some money into the chief's hand then left. Wanting to find out if he's lovely hot spring babes are back, he literally had a spring in his steps while heading back to the hot springs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Amaya stood in front of Kiyoshi's grave with a large bouquet of flowers in her hands, they were his and her favorite flowers mixed together. His ones were white tulips and her ones were blue roses also both of their second favorites were lavender. Gently placing the offering onto the KIA stone she slowly pressed her hands together in a prayer. All of those wonderful memories of them playing around, acting like idiots and pranking random people played around her head. His laughter was sounded like bells that kept ringing in her ears, his smile always made her feel completely better after having the shit kicked out of her from Kaemon. Kiyoshi even stuck up for her when things got completely out of hand with the battle between her and the Uchiha, Aiko always had a deep frown when he was forced to stop the training as Kiyoshi threatened him that he'll report him to the Hokage. Kiyoshi even carried Amaya to the hospital to treat her wounds and to heal her cracked ribs, even stayed with her the whole night in the hospital when she had a small concussion and was too scared to fall asleep. He was the brother she's always wanted but could never have, now finding out that her ex sensei and ex teammate had slaughtered him made her angry, sickened, sad and scared. Kiyoshi had died trying to protect her from them, now she doesn't want to keep being protected from them. Amaya wants to get even with them, show them how much pain, anguish and sadness they had caused her over the years, she wants to watch them as they felt everything they've made her felt as a child at her feet begging for mercy.

"I am sorry I haven't visited you in a long time Kiyoshi, but I have been training extremely hard for the up coming jounin exams. I remember that you wanted to become jounin so you can take a team under you're wing and show then how to be respectful shinobi's for the village. It was you're dream and I wanted to help you accomplish that so much." She sat on her knees smiling softly down at his name craved into the stone. The smile slowly turned sad as she croaked out,

"I...met someone Kiyoshi, his name is Minato Namikaze. You know Konoha's yellow flash? Well yeah I meet him in the ramen bar a few months ago and he ended up helping me with my chalkra control. After he finished teaching me I thanked him and went home to see the door broken down and a few of my things stole and bed slashed in half...don't worry they didn't find my secret stash of instant ramen bowls hehehe. Minato then came into my apartment and offered me to live with him so I've been living and training with him for a few months now, his students are so adorable though!" Amaya sighed as she smiled down to his name gently running her hand down his name.

"Last night after we got back from a family dinner with his students Rin, Obito and Kakashi lets not forget Jiraiya I over heard him talk with his ex Kushina Uzumaki. I heard her confess to him that she wants him back and he didn't say anything, I was shocked when she kissed him and he didn't pull back." Amaya had tears at the corner of her eyes as she whimpered out

"I couldn't continue to watch so I went to my room and cried silently. Kiyoshi...I love Minato so much and it hurt so much when he didn't pull back and he took Kushina back. He took her back Kiyoshi and I just stood there like a fool and watched him take her back without doing anything to stop it, I might as well just go back to my kingdom stay there and marry a suitor." Amaya rubbed her eyes and cleaned her running eyeliner with her jacket sleeve.

"No I won't run of like a coward and hid behind the royal guards or name, I'll fight Kaemon and I'll try to win Minato's heart back. If you were here you'd kick my ass and tell me to win my man back." she chuckled shaking her head at how he gets the message through to her at times. Kiyoshi wouldn't let her go down without a fight or at least try her best at something. He even had a hard time trying to make her eat fish, he ended up coming out with a black eye and a bite mark on his wrist as he waited for her in the hospital, that day he ended up finding out that she was allergic to fish and seafood. But she was alright with tuna when it's cooked and couldn't taste it.

"Well I better get going, I have to return back to Cyclone Island to get some scrolls from the royal vault. I promise I'll train extra hard for you! Amaya don't want to be Kaemon's little prized wife not now not ever man! Well see you around brother." She waved while running out of the clearing heading towards the main gate of the village. While she ran a light breeze hit the KIA stone making some lavender petals circling around a single name.

Kiyoshi Hyuuga

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Minato waited for Amaya to arrive at the meeting point while his students leaned against the large gate silently talking while the Third Hokage and Jiraiya were in a small conversation. The blonde haired man wanted to run off into the village find her and confess his feelings for Amaya but restrained himself thinking of the mission Minato crossed his arms together pressing his back against a nearby tree with his eyes closed listening to everything around him. While he waited Minato thought about his future with Kushina and he didn't like it, not one bit. Then he thought about his future with Amaya and he felt a great deal of happiness, love, jokes and warmth coming from that image. He thought of Amaya sitting on their bed slowly rubbing her large pregnant belly while he sat beside her with his hand also gently pressed on her swollen stomach. Starting a family with Amaya would be utter heaven to him, he can even see Rin and Kakashi living with them and Obito comes around for sleep overs. They would be a happy loving and not to mention a dysfunctional family with a wacky mother and wife to watch out for. The whole village would have to be cautious of the Namikaze family running around the place, he can see Amaya moving the ramen bar into their house and pay them as chiefs. Chuckling he opened his eyes to see Kakashi standing in front of him while the other two weren't far behind him.

"Sensei where's Amaya?" he questioned in a blunt tone of voice.

"Umm..."

"I am here!"

They turned around to see Amaya panting loudly while her hands were on her knees, beads of sweat dripped down her brow and she tried to regain some breath. The Third sighed as Jiraiya "accidently" pushed her over with his foot on her back making her face plant into the ground, she started coughing and spit out dirt from her mouth then shot an innocent looking Jiraiya the mother of all glares. Jumping up she kicked his knee causing him to gasp in pain the fall onto his now sore knee, Amaya then took the chance and jumped onto his back laughing as he started to curse at her.

"I know you missed me pervy sage! But next time you do that I'll kick you're bloody ass." She tussled his hair making him whine about losing his perfect hair style. He grabbed her wrist then threw her over his shoulder causing her to fall flat on her back. Jiraiya straightened himself up dusting imaginary dust off his shoulder. Amaya on the other hand was still on the ground giggling like a moron while the Third Hokage offered a hand out to the princess. She gratefully took it and he helped her back onto her feet. Obito laughed as she shook her head making all of the dust and dirt fly back onto Jiraiya who glared at her with Minato at his side still clean.

"That's enough you two we are all her to discuss the mission." The third huffed as he crossed his arms behind his back. Everyone straightened themselves up while Amaya had her shoulders slumped and arms crossed.

"Now you all are going on a dangerous mission which can turn from D rank into B when encountered any enemies. Amaya as you all know is the princess of the Cyclone Island, if any of the other shinobi nations find out about her then they wouldn't stop until they have capture her and kill you all. The people of Cyclone Island can use wind and ice elements but the royal family can use both elements and use the tornados and cyclones to transport themselves to anywhere they chose. Rumor has it that they can talk with the wind god's." the Third look at Amaya who nods confirming what he said.

"Sounds like Amaya would be a dangerous enemy if she wasn't on our side." Obito looked at the smirking blue haired girl who had difficulty not trying to laugh at Jiraiya's shocked expression.

"That brat can do that! What's next she can fly on a broom?" Jiraiya said that last part with sarcasm.

"Yeah I can do that, but man my ass gets so sore from sitting down on it for so long, it even my ass gets an ugly bruise just like you're face." Amaya said with heavy sarcasm then laughed as Jiraiya raised his hand to hit her over her head but Minato had shot his sensei a dirty look.

"Now Amaya when you manage to get the scroll's from the palaces vault you give you're uncle and aunt this scroll for me." He handed her a scroll.

"Yeah I will." She slid it into her back pouch.

"Be cautious when it comes to the cyclones surrounding the island, make sure neither of you fall into the water for the sharks will eat you. Follow Amaya's orders and be aware of you're surroundings. Be safe, protect Amaya and come home alive." The third watched as team Minato and Amaya bowed in respect then walked towards the open gate then vanished through the gates. Sarutobi looked to his white haired male student who had his arms crossed with a small frown.

"I know what you're planning Jiraiya." He muttered.

"What's that then sensei?" Jiraiya grinned down to his short teacher who lit his pipe up.

"Going to search for Tsunade to train Amaya, you always had a keen eye when it comes to talent." Sarutobi walked down the street heading towards Hokage tower with his student beside him, they rarely talk about the other two sannin's but they did when it's necessary. Orochimaru was around doing his own thing while Tsunade travels around the place gambling and drinking.

"Well the little brat has a large amount of chalkra which is amazing and can be useful for inhuman strength and for medical ninjustu." Jiraiya shuttered as he imagined Amaya with his fellow sannin's strength. It was oddly scary but he knows that Minato might get a kick out of it. Both student and teacher walked into the Hokage's tower nodding at the ninja's who bowed in respect at the two legendary men.

"He might have a kick out of it but you must take a look at this." He walked into his office sat on his chair and passed a document to his white haired student. Jiraiya flipped the document open and read what's inside, his eyes darkened along with a small snarl of anger. Inside was a marriage contract along with a catch to it. It said this,

If the one named Amaya doesn't win the match between Kaemon Uchiha in the jounin exam she's immediately bound to this marriage contract between him. By order of the head of the Uchiha clan elders and the civilian council, this contract is now officially legal.

Jiraiya tossed the document onto the table slamming his hands onto the table top before sitting on the chair in front of his sensei's desk. He felt an unholy rage burn inside him as he stared into his sensei's sad eyes, he had to find a way of freeing Amaya from this contact. This morning he had saw Kaemon Uchiha studying a forbidden justu scroll in the forest while Aiko kept praising him to win the match. In half an hour Jiraiya is going to do whatever it takes to find Tsunade and per sway her into training Amaya and teach her everything she know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Five days later team Minato had reached the side of the docks in wave country where the ship that's going to take them to Cyclone Island waited for them. The team and Minato had both stood back while watching Amaya talk to the captain who put up a heated argument not wanting to listen to the eighteen year old who tried her best to talk him out of it. Kakashi noticed that her body language had turned more up tight and her angry face had appeared along with a small snarl of anger. Kakashi whispered to his sensei who looked deep in thought.

"Sensei you should look at this."

Minato looked up to see Amaya with her fists at her side and she was shaking with anger, sighing he walked towards them ready to come to Amaya's aid.

"Is something wrong?" Minato asked as the captain blew some smoke on Amaya's face. She waved the smoke away with her hand and sent a small glare at the middle aged captain.

"This asshole isn't going to take the money nor take my route to the island. His afraid that the cyclones would crush his ship, the sharks would eat him and his crew also he doesn't trust me." Amaya point to him then crossed her arms together. Minato nod while walking towards the captain ready to see if he can at least give it a go.

"Listen sir we are running low on time and we really need to go to Cyclone Island." Minato noticed how the captain reacted, it was like he tried to do it last time without success.

"Listen son as I told the young lady I can't sacrifice my men like that again. She claims that she knows the safe route to that death trap of an island. Only one that comes from that island I would trust them but since she isn't then it's not going to happen." The captain grunted while taking a puff from his own pipe. Minato nod slowly then whispered in a low voice so the both of them could hear what his about to say.

"Well I can guarantee you that not only you're ship and crews safe but the route she's has is the real one."

"How can I trust her and you?" He whispered back.

Minato looked side to side then whisper back "Because she's the Princess of the Cyclone Island."

The captain dropped his pipe then looked over Minato's shoulder to look back at Amaya, now that he actually looked closely she reminds him of his old childhood friend Yoshi with the hair and eyes but she did have her mother's looks and personality.

"Alright I'll take you there for free. I have a dept to pay to the princess's father for rebuilding my ship."

Minato smiled and bowed in respect before walking back to Amaya, he did notice her flinch slightly while staring at his face. He did remember his conversation with Jiraiya five days ago so when he finds some alone time with Amaya his going to confess his feelings to her.

"His going to take us there for free, he apparently knew you're father."

"Awwww isn't that sweet. Well shit man does that mean I have to hug him or something like that?" Amaya asked then paled slightly not wanting to hug that asshole that smells of tobacco and fish. Minato laughed as he quickly hugged her. She felt surprised as he hugged her, about to return the hug she remembered him and Kushina.

"Aren't you betraying Kushina by hugging me Minato?" she whispered.

Minato pulled back from the hug then stared deeply into her eyes to see hurt, sadness and slight anger lingering in them. Jiraiya was right she did witness Kushina's confession and the kiss she unexpectedly gave him that night. He so badly wants to go back in time to stop it from happening. Opening his mouth about to tell her the captain shouted loudly.

"All aboard ladies and gentlemen. Our destination is Cyclone Island!"

"Sensei it's time for us to go on the ship." Obito shouted as Rin grabbed Amaya's arm and dashed towards the ship laughing. She's never been on a ship before so this is going to be exciting experience for her. Kakashi walked to Minato's side while the blonde watched Amaya ran up the ship with Rin. He frowned slightly under his mask noticing the longing look in his sensei's cerulean blue eyes. When he gets older he doesn't want to get tangled up with a female, they just cause trouble in his eyes.

"Minato sensei it's time to board the ship, don't want it to leave without us." Kakashi pulled his sensei's arm heading towards the ship then boarded on it. The ships crewmen were all married or had girlfriends so they don't have to worry about them flirting with Amaya or try anything funny with Rin. Obito was jumping around the place looking over the railing to the water bellow smiling brightly as he saw a dolphin. One of the crewmen had whitish blonde hair with green eyes grabbed the back of Obito's jacket as he almost fell into the water, he gave a laugh as the Uchiha done a small blush of embarrassment.

"Easy there sport, you don't want to fall into these waters now would you?"

Obito smiled at the man "Thanks umm?"

The man placed two barrels down onto the ground with the others, they were food supplies for them for the next couple of days.

"I am Haru." He offered his hand for a handshake, Obito shook his hand with a large smile.

"I am Obito Uchiha."

Haru raised and eyebrow "From the Uchiha clan?"

"Yeah!"

"So you're a shinobi then. Good on you kid you kind of people are real hero's in my eyes." Haru smiled as two other of his fellow shipmates came on carry two food barrels on the ground next to his own. One had no hair but had a goatee and the other had hazel colour hair and was shirtless.

"Hey guys this is Obito from the Uchiha clan." Haru pointed to the small boy who smiled at them with a grin. The both of them nod in respect before quickly getting the water barrels. Haru ran a hand through his hair,

"Well Obito I get some more barrels before we set out."

"I'll help you guys."

Haru looked at Obito with a thankful look before leading the small boy down the docks to get the other barrels. Kakashi sat on the floor of the boat bored and slightly annoyed at the rocking motion of the sea, he really hates traveling on boats because there's nothing for him to do but sit down and do nothing for the entire trip. Playing with a empty can out of sheer boredom the silver haired Hatake boy pressed his right fist on his cheek watching as the can rolled away from his reach. The ships captain was showing Amaya and Minato sensei where they were sleeping so he had no one to talk with since Rin was running about the place and talked with the only female crew member. Sighing he wished that he brought a book along with him or something to keep his mind off of this depressing part of the mission.

"Hey kid what's the matter?" a giant man with ripe muscles, bald head and had a black fuzzy beard with silver grey hairs walked towards the Hatake boy. Kakashi looked up at the man who sat down beside him.

"Nothing."

"Come on kid, I think I know how to relieve you of the boredom. Here take a look at this book, when you read it then you know that you've been come a man!" he pulled out a small orange book from his open jacket and pushed it towards the small silver haired boy. Once the man left Kakashi turned the book around then read the story plot and who the author is. It was none other than Konoha's toad sannin Jiraiya. Kakashi shrugged his shoulders opened the book up to the first page and started to read the book and that's the origin of how Kakashi started to read Jiraiya's smutty books, become a pervert and faithful follower of Jiraiya.

Minato walked beside Amaya while the captain explained the rules of the ship and what time dinner, breakfast and lunch would be served.

"Here is where you folks would be staying for the next three days until we reach Cyclone Island." The captain opened the door to show a medium sized room with a large bed, dresser, a table with chairs, other door which leads into the bathroom and a large couch. Amaya laughs as she ran to the bed and started jumping up and down on it while the captain sighs and Minato laughs at her enthusiasm. She fell onto the bed flat on her back and laughs.

"This is so awesome!"

"I am glad you like it Princess." The captain nod then dodged a glass vase aimed for his head.

"Don't call me that!" Amaya pouted slightly, since she's been little she's always hated being called a princess. Once the captain left Minato closed the door then walked up towards Amaya who done a small yawn. He sat down on the bed and meet Amaya's gaze. He lay down on his stomach,

"I know that you had heard what Kushina had said the other night and you'd witnessed the kiss."

Amaya flinched slightly but let him continue what he wants to say.

"I don't love Kushina nor do I have any intentions of taking her back. Do you know why she broke up with me? She broke up with me because she was seeing another man behind my back, he was rich, good looking and had a giant home." He mumbles with sadness, all he could offer Amaya was a small two bedroom apartment. He'd want to give her the world if he could and anything her heart desires.

"I was so angry and upset when she broke up with me in public and if it wasn't thanks to Jiraiya for making me have ramen a few weeks later then I would have never meet you." Minato looked at Amaya who had laid flat on her back but was looking at him with her head slightly hanging off the bed's edge.

"Amaya since I've been with you for the last couple of weeks things have been more amazing then the time I've spent with Kushina. She never wanted to do any of the things I wanted to do but with you it's always been equal. With all of the time we spent together I realized how special you are to me...I love you Amaya." Minato looked down at Amaya, she looked at him with a blank facial expression, Minato gently pressed on.

"With Kushina it was always boring and she always expected me to buy her expensive gifts. But with you it's like you don't expect anything or gifts but you just want to have fun or doing something which causes me and the others to smile or laugh. Even Kakashi, Rin and Obito all love you because you don't pretend their not there and you always have a wacky way of greeting or make them feel better. Kushina just ignored them or snapped without any reason at all." Minato almost hissed the last part out.

"Why didn't you do anything about that then? Their just kids and two of them don't have a family or have enough money to do anything." Amaya rolled back onto her stomach.

"I don't know to be honest."

"Want me to slap the bitch down? No one fucks around with my babies and get away with it. The nerve of that woman." She hissed out of anger. Minato smiles lightly as he pressed his hand on hers.

"That's what I' am trying to say. You haven't even known them for a year and already you're acting like protective mother for them. I can even see myself having a family with you, you're the most perfect woman I've ever met."

Amaya looked down "I am not perfect."

"That's a lie Amaya, you might believe that but I do." Minato gently cupped her chin and run his thumb against her peachy coloured lips.

"I could kiss you right now." He smirked slightly as she looked at him with a blush on her cheeks. He lead forward and captured his lips with her own, Amaya's eyes went wide with shock then she slowly closed her eyes as he deepened the kiss. Amaya felt her heart jump to her throat as he brought her closer to him so that their bodies were clashing against each other. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped both of his arms around her slim waist, both of them felt a mixture of emotions go through them but the main one was love. They draw back for some air, the both of them stared into each others eyes deeply. Minato smiled as he kissed her forehead while she hugged him and rested her head on his chest. He noticed that she still smelled of roses, chocolate and a slight lingering smell of ramen.

"Does this mean we are...." Amaya was caught of when Minato had once again kissed her.

"It does if you want it to be, I'd like you to be my girlfriend though."

Amaya draw back from hugging them then playfully taunted him,

"I don't know man, it's such a giant leap for me one day I' am single and the next I' am dating. How would the kids act when the find out their sensei is dating a little strange one like me? I promised my father that if I dated it would be a once time thing." She turned around to see Minato with a small smile shaking his head. Amaya can be such a tease at times.

"Well?"

"Alright I'll be you're girlfriend but I don't want you to be over protective, possessive and you don't treat me any different from Rin, Obito and Kakashi." Amaya doesn't want them to be left out all because she's dating their sensei.

"I know that Amaya. I know how special they are to you and to me." Minato whispered.

"Then good, I appreciate that." Amaya smiled as she quickly kissed him then they both walked out of the room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's around eight thirty at night and everyone has had dinner and were in their rooms to call it a night while the night crewmen worked for the night to ensure the safety of everyone and the ship. It was decided that the females sleep at the top of the bed while both Kakashi and Obito slept at the bottom of the bed and Minato had taken the couch. All of the boys were shirtless but wore their night pants. Rin had worn a full set of pajamas that Amaya had bought a few days ago, the colour is a nice pink colour. Amaya had worn a pair of dark blue silk pants, a baby blue spaghetti strapped shirt and her long royal blue hair was down with slight waves. Rin snuggled closer to Amaya enjoying the warmth her mother figure had and she even smiled in her sleep when Amaya turned around and draped an arm around her.

"I don't want to go to the ninja academy today old man, I wanna stay home and bake cookies!" Amaya talked in her sleep. Since the other four haven't fallen asleep yet they snorted or giggled at her. Then she turned around away from Rin and kicked some of the blanket off of her. Since that part covered Obito he sighed and pushed it back onto his small cold body. Rin sat up from her side and looked at her smirking team mates or amused sensei who was still on the couch.

"She sleep talks." Rin giggled slightly while Kakashi and Obito sat up from the bed.

"I bet we can ask her anything and she'll tell us." Obito said with a grin. Kakashi rolled his eyes, while Rin had a small smirk on her face as she crawled towards the boys and sat in the space in the centre of them.

"Ok I'll go first, Amaya do you think that the colour pink is pretty?" she decided to go with a light question first.

"Hell no it's an ugly fucking colour. Who in the right mind would wear that piece of shit? Looks like someone slaughtered a pig and wore its skin." Amaya answered. Minato snorted slightly while sitting up from the couch. He might as well enjoy this because in the morning she's going to deny everything. Kakashi went next.

"Amaya have you ever read Jiraiya's make out paradise book?" he didn't bother looking at the others for the questioning gazes.

"I read about two or three of them. The story plot sucked but the sex scenes was pretty yummy." She did a small perverted giggle. Minato turned bright red hearing that, his girlfriend reads his sensei's perverted books. Obito laughed with his head buried under a pillow. Once he was done it was his turn to go next while Kakashi had a small grin under his mask. Wonderful blackmail for the near future.

"Amaya do you sing in the shower?"

Minato knows that question all to well, he wouldn't say this in front of her but she can't sing to even save her life. Sounds like a high pitch chipmunk getting hit over the head with a baseball bat.

"Yes." She mumbled softly then done a loud yawn before hugging one of the pillows close to her chest. The three students looked at their blonde haired sensei that had a small sweat drop on the back of his head, they wanted him to ask his question so he can join in the fun.

"Umm Amaya what's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happen to you in public?"

Amaya stirred a little "I started my period during class in the academy and when it was lunch time I sat up to find a small puddle of blood on the chair and stain on my pants. My sensei was a man and he had to go get his wife to help me out and they had to sneak me out then clean the mess up."

Kakashi and Obito both blushed but had to slap their hands to their mouths. Rin looked slightly upset at how Amaya has to learn about that the hard way, but she's grateful that Amaya had told her that before she had a giant accident in front of her team mates and sensei. Minato felt guilty for asking that question to her while she's in this state and that his students had heard that. Rin coughed in her hand to break the tension in the room,

"Amaya do you want to have a family of your own?"

The boys had a soft look in their eyes as they looked at their sleeping blue haired team mate and student.

"Yes I do."

Kakashi asked "Why?"

"To have that special something I lost a long time ago when I was a kid. To make my husband happy with what I have to offer and to be the best mother I can be to my children."

Obito asked his question with a smirk on his face, he was going to enjoy this one very much. His been dying to ask this one for a very long time now he has the prefect opportunity to ask her.

"Amaya do you want to marry Minato sensei and have his children?" he looked at his sensei with a small smirk as he had a shocked facial expression waiting for her answer.

"Marry Minato and have his children would be a dream come true."

Minato smiled at her sleeping form with an adoring look in his eyes, she wants to have a family with him. Before things got out of hand even more he decided to stop this little game, it's late enough as it is and they all need to get some sleep.

"Alright that's enough you three it's time for bed." He called at them softly so that they don't disturb Amaya even more. They all nod at their sensei before Rin crawled back to her spot beside Amaya before throwing the blankets back over her body, they all said their goodnights before falling back asleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Three days later they had finally reached the island only to see nine cyclones circle the island and the water's were dangerously rocking the ship. Amaya was with the captain giving him the directions to the safe zones to sail in so they don't get into the cyclones path, Minato had his team beside him while he looked at the island. It was in the shape of a large circle with three small islands going to east, west and north, one of them looked like a small shrine with a half broken tablet and rusty bell. The island looked had a misty affect to it like inside was pitch black and the sound of low growls came from it. The wind had grew incredibly strong pulling the boat out of it's route towards the cyclones while the captain barked orders to his crew while steering the ship away from the danger zones. Now Minato could see why so many ships and life's had been lost trying to get towards this island, it was an impossible task to go through. Obito had gotten seasick from the ship rocking side to side so he was throwing up his guts over the railing. Kakashi was sitting down on one barrel that's been strapped down reading Jiraiya's book not caring about the island. Rin however was staring at the island with curiosity, this was the place where Amaya was born and it looked to scary and dangerous to live on.

"This place looks dangerous sensei, how can anyone live here?" Rin asked as she looked down into the water to see the sharks swimming around looking hungry and ready to get something to eat. They were waiting for the cyclones to crush the ship letting the crew to drown in the water before striking. Minato looked down at his young female student with a small frown, he was also just thinking about that but didn't say anything.

"Never judge a book by its cover Rin. This island is the most dangerous and feared one in these waters but if it has those two things it must be protecting something. Like how a claim protects a pearl, hiding something beautiful from plain view to increase its mystery." He nod felling satisfied with his answer.

"You're right about that sensei. I wonder if the people there are friendly."

"Amaya said that they are very welcoming people who love guests, it's a shame that it's incredibly rare for any to get onto the island alive though." He sighs slightly as one shark got a little cocky and head butted the side of the ship but since it was a small one no damage or dint was caused on the ship.

"I am hoping for a nice long hot bath, I smell like the boys and you sensei." Rin teased slightly making him raise an eyebrow, Rin was hanging around Amaya a little too much.

"A hot shower does sound nice I have to admit. Maybe even something warm to eat and a nice bed, sleeping on that couch is terribly uncomfortable." He cracked his neck slightly moaning in pain as he heard a popping sound. Just as they were about to pass the second island everyone noticed that there was a weird looking statue holding up a treasure chest up high towards the other island with the tablet and the bell. It was like it was offering it to the tablet.

"That tablet was sent here from the wind god as a promise to the island to protect it from enemies when it became its temporary battle ground centuries ago."

Both Minato and Rin saw Amaya stare out towards the island with a small grin,

"The wind god's brother who control's tornados and cyclones heard of their island being used as a battle ground they send down two giant cyclones which swept the enemies into the ocean getting crushed by the cyclones, the blood had attracted the sharks and they ended up devouring the wicked ones. The cyclones around the island act as guards so no harm comes towards the people, the royal family during that time had build that shrine with the tablet and the bell was used as a gateway to the wind palace. It's of course hasn't ringed in many years." Amaya sighed as she spotted something move in the islands shrubs.

Rin folded her arms together staring down back at the sharks.

"That was very interesting Amaya, what about those statues holding the treasure boxes?" Minato asked feeling curious about his girlfriend's family history.

"They were the two priestesses that had called them during our time of need during that war. Each of their families was either slaughtered and younger brothers were sold to the war after being kidnapped and brainwashed from the wicked side. They had prayed day and night begging the god's for their help. One of them had died around twenty one years ago but the last one is currently alive and is still a devoted priestess who teaches the younger generations about old customs. I meet her a couple of times when I was a kid, she tried to make me eat some sort of gross vegetable." Amaya stuck her tongue out remembering how foul that vegetable tasted. It even had an after taste which to Amaya's displeasure. Minato laughed at her reaction at the vegetable part, she might have to eat that again while their here.

"Ladies and gentlemen I welcome you to Cyclone Island!" The captain shouted as they had finally reached the deck with a few villagers and a few shinobi's with the carved symbol of a cyclone on their forehead protectors walked cautiously towards them. Amaya grinned as the other's line up behind her with their gear strapped on their backs. This place hasn't changed one bit in her eyes and some of the older people there caught sight of her and immediately dropped to their knees with their forehead's toughing the ground, the younger ones done the same thing slowly.

"Welcome home Princess Amaya!" an old man with a hunched back and cane walked towards her with a large smile on his face. She silently sighed in the inside knowing this trip was going to be difficult for her to complete.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

188K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
156K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...