Truth or Dare ||Lesbian Story...

By Sophia_Knight389

《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relatio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - The lie has been told and truth has been keep
Chapter 23 - Sisterly love
Chapter 24 - Different Kind
Chapter 25 - Things could turn to complicated into worse
Chapter 26 - One more Date
Chapter 27 - Tonight, no more games
Chapter 28 - Days. Weeks. Months without you
Chapter 29 - Stalker alert
Chapter 30 - Suspicious Actions
Chapter 31 - My second chance? Completely ruined.
Chapter 32 - Switch
Chapter 33 - The last breath
Chapter 34 - The stalker and the secret Letter.
Chapter 35 - "Just you wait."
[AUTHOR NOTE] Please read!

Chapter 22 - When a brother failed his responsibilities

2.8K 96 4
By Sophia_Knight389

『EDITED』  

Previously

Sophia just curve up a smile, looking straight to Kevin's eyes. "I'll hold on to that. Just make sure you're not saying something you can't keep." Sophia stood up, headed towards the door. She turn the knob, pulling the door open. Without looking back, she simple said, "Eres un mentiroso."

Kevin's eyes widen, hearing what he heard finally lead him to realization. You're such a liar, that's what she said. "Good night, Kevin." Sophia then left, leaving him alone in his room with only his thoughts to company himself. She knew, Kevin thought as tears now flood his eyes. She knew, and she now think you're a liar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator

Woken by the feeling of loneliness, Pamela open her eyes slowly. Quite surprise as she see no bright light dimming at the curtains. It was still late at night, seeing that the time was likely 3 am. She turn around, looking for her companion, but only see no presence beside her.

This made her sit up, looking around the room as she search for her beloved. "Sophia?" Pamela called out, hoping to receive any words back to her, yet there was none. Now Pamela's mind begin to filled with worries, but tried to convince herself that Sophia may only gone to pee or anything a person would do at night.

Where did you go? Pamela thought worriedly. As if her thought reach her companion, the door knob turns and open, only to reveal Sophia looking down. Pamela's smile quickly hang, seeing the aura that Sophia carries with her.

Pamela quickly stood up, embracing her beloved as she hope to lift those frown that printed on Sophia face, but it was no used. Pamela escort Sophia back to the bed, gesturing her to seat at the edge of the bed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Pamela asks as she sit down next to Sophia.

"Please, love. Tell me." Pamela plead. Sophia stares now land on her, surprising Pamela as she sees Sophia's teary eyes. Pamela's inside voices begin to chatter, trying to figure out what cost her beloved to silently cry. Sophia's eyes keep it gaze still, questioning her loved one, reading her as Pamela's mind continue to make chaos inside of her.

By then, Pamela finally understood. She found out, she answer the question. Pamela's eyes widen, nearly to tear up as well. "I-I..." Pamela shutter, the voices inside her head so silent now. Pamela reach out to caress Sophia face, only to receive denial as Sophia look away. Seeing Sophia lean away that way made her flinch.

"I didn't---" Pamela tried to explain, but there was no excuse to tell. "I-I... I didn't---"

"Assez." Sophia quickly cut her off, making stop talking Pamela be speechless in the spot. Sophia stood up, now heading toward the door. "J'ai eu assez du mensonge. Je vais vous parler plus tard, pour l'instant je veux rentrer à la maison." Sophia said, bidding her farewell to Pamela as she promise to talk to her later on.

Hearing Sophia's word, she knew if she let Sophia be now, it would be over as soon she step outside the very door. Pamela stood up, reaching out for Sophia but she was now too late. Sophia have closed the door, leaving Pamela alone with only herself.

Pamela didn't knew that her tears were already flowing down, she was crying without noticing it. Her knees give up, making her kneel as she stare at the door, hoping for Sophia to come back. Pamela lift her hand, reaching out to wipe her tears away. She begin to regret not speaking sooner, but it was the favor of her brother.

He was the one to blame, she thought. Pamela stood up, anger and regret flashes in her eyes. She headed towards her brother, knowing that he may still be awake. She didn't bother to knock, she burst the door open.

She saw her brother sitting down the bed, his hands supporting the weight of his head. He was sobbing uncontrollable, too weak to stop his tears. Seeing her brother in such state brought her anger away only to be replace by sadness.

"Kevin..." Pamela called out weakly, walking towards her brother.

"She knew, she found out. I-I... I'd-I..." He continue to sob, not being able to continue his words. It was the first, to see him so broken like this. Pamela didn't know what to do, not knowing what to say.

Her eyes as well tear up. Pamela hurt Sophia, Kevin hurt Sophia, they both hurt her. Pamela's eyes wonder on its own, her mind not knowing what to think of at all. The pain in her heart feel like she been stab in the back or been hit by a bat. It hurts...

Kevin knew he done something he never wish to do, and he regret it deeply. He should have known better than act blind. But it was for the best, he knew, if Sophia found out sooner, she wouldn't hesitate to make Kevin's wishes come true.

He knew what she was capable of doing, she would leave his sister just to be on his side. Oh, how wonderful that could be but he knew better. Sophia loved Pamela, Pamela loved Sophia, and that what he want it to be.

But now, it felt like it was much more complicated than he thought it would be.

"I'm sorry." Kevin spoke up, after all the silent they been through in the room, he wanted to apologies to his sister. "I should've told her myself." He said.

"What?" Pamela said shocked. "I thought--- I didn't told her, I thought you did..." Pamela admitted, looking over her brother. 

Kevin then come to the conclusion that Sophia may have found out herself or someone else have told her. He sigh, "It could have been Sora who told her then, he's the only one who knew it than us."

"I'm an idiot, I screw this up really bad..." He added.

Pamela let out a small chuckle, saying, "We both did..."

"Lets give her time. Sophia need to recover from all of this, from all the pain we cost her." Kevin said, wiping away his tears. "And I'm talking about you." He added.

Pamela gaze up on him, confuse at first but then understood where Kevin was going with the conversation. "I need you to let her move on, and let her come back on her own to us. Don't do anything just for her to come back to you, after all you're the one who told me she doesn't like being pressured into things, right?"

Pamela nod, taking Kevin's advise to her. She just hope it wouldn't take long enough for Sophia to come back. "Remember, don't pressure her." Kevin added, knowing that Pamela would try to reach her beloved when she left to go to her room later on.

Pamela then left the room, giving Kevin a time on his own. She wished to have her lone time as well, so no one argue about each on leaving each other for them selves. She headed back to her room, as she continue her tracks, memories keep flashing back to her, making her eyes get teary once again.

As Kevin was left alone on his room, he thought of what he'll do next. He was sure that Sophia wasn't gonna talk to him for the next month, that was the only way to make sure she would fully recover. Kevin look at his table, seeing that the blank paper and the pen was still in the place.

Why not, it's better than making a speech about it. Kevin thought. He stood up, headed towards the table. He sat down, grabbing the his pen. He wrote everything he could think of, his feelings, his doing and his wondering thoughts. He didn't care if his hand begin to cramp up, he ignore everything and anything else as he focus on the paper in front of him.

He wrote the what he wanted to tell, especially to the person who capture his love. He wanted for that person to know the truth, for her to know what he really felt after everything have finally end. He want her to know, he loved her while she loved someone else. That fact didn't stop him from continuing on loving her, his sickness did.

Four years ago, the truth come to him. His cancer have spread from his feet to his upper body. He thought he could make it, that he could be able to win this fight, but he guesses so wrongly. His father have felt so bad, his mother have felt so sad. His sibling have felt broken only because of his choices. 

Lovely couldn't bare to be with him, but still choose to be, only because she knew he needed someone to be with him. Lovely knew Sophia only because of photos and his stories, that's why Lovely came back here, to fulfill his wishes. But he argue, telling his younger sister to let it be and just let him live.

Pamela never knew of his wishes, she was clueless what was going between the two but let her brother be. She tried asking but still known nothing except the favor of letting Kevin himself tell Sophia, which only lead them pushing away the girl.

Kevin looked at the night after a long writing, seeing it was 7:39 am already, he was quite shock that he never notice the sun going up, maybe it was because of the curtains. He yawn, noticing his sleepiness yet he ignored it and continue his journey of words.

He finishes, finally after another letters to letters, he finished. He put each letter to a different envelop, and wrote the address and to whom it was concern. There would be 35 letters each, some are for his friends, to his parents and sisters and two for her.

He stood and stretch his tired body. He thought of having a shower first before mailing each letters. After likely 20 minutes of shower, he wore a black cargo pants, a plain blue scoop-neck shirt. He wore his wrist watch and layer his shirt with a leather jacket. He made sure that each letter was safe together before leaving his room, not noticing that one have fallen in the ground.

As Pamela step inside her room, the only things she could feel was the pain of the fact that she wouldn't see Sophia for a long time, that she have hurt her deeply that brought Sophia into this state. Pamela look for her phone, knowing that she left it on the shelf, she reach out for it and turn it on.

As it was completely open, she gone to her contract numbers and search for Sophia. As she found it, she quickly dial it up and waited for Sophia to answer. She tried for the fourth time but still got no answer except Sophia's voice in the voicemail. Until the last ring, Pamela didn't notice that the tears in her eyes once again flood down. It landed on the tap of her hand, making her conscious about it.

Pamela wipe it away, but it keeps flowing down from her eyes. She tried to stop it but it was no use, it keeps going and going. It hurts her more now, knowing the fact that Sophia have ignored her with her heart filled with hate towards Pamela. Pamela tried to think positive, thinking of what Kevin have said to her. Sophia needs time to recover, to be with herself to find the answers she's looking for.

Be patient, Pamela told to her self. Wait for her.

"But how long?"

Pamela woke up, the sunlight dimming through the window. She turn to lay her back into the bed again, she then gaze upon the space beside her, only to see it empty just like before she was in Paris. Her eyes felt heavy, knowing that she fall asleep crying herself out.

Pamela weakly sit up, a side of herself wanted to stay still and lay on the bed all day long but another side of her tried pushing her up, telling her not to act like this and be strong as Sophia always tells her.

By the thought of Sophia have once again brought tears in her eyes. She remember the promise Sophia have told her in the past, the promise that Pamela have been holding into until now. Sophia have promise to never leave her alone, but now the question of where she is now filled Pamela's mind.

She can't blame Sophia for leaving last night, Pamela hurt her and she admit that. But Pamela wish to have a second chance to be forgiven and help her beloved to heal through the lies. Pamela stood up, stretch her body and little for them to wake up.

She headed towards the shower, stripping her cloth while she headed there. She bath herself clean and brush her teeth and her hair. There was bag under her eyes, so she covered them with light make-up.

After then, she pick to wear a sweat pants and a sleeveless white shirt. She headed down stairs, greeting some of the workers in the hall. She headed towards the dining room, where her mother and father was talking. When they sees her, they greet her with a smile, even her mother which brought thoughts inside Pamela's mind.

"Good morning, dear." Alexander greet her daughter. Pamela lean in to kiss her father in the cheeks, like she used when they were still in Paris.

"Good morning to you too as well, papa." Pamela said her casual greetings to her father. "Good morning, mother." Pamela added, greeting her mother.

Evangeline smile at Pamela saying, "Good morning." to Pamela as well. Pamela notice a presence missing in the room.

"Where's Kevin?" Pamela asked the two.

"He left just a little while ago, and by the looked of it, he didn't sleep again." Alexander said, stating Kevin's habit of stay up all night. Kevin didn't have hard time sleeping, it was just his choice not to sleep. He would only do it when there's many thing inside his head.

Pamela took a sit beside her father, just across her mother. "Did something happen?" Alexander asked his daughter, seeing how down she is.

Pamela looked up to her father, smiling a little bit. "Sophia found out..." Pamela said the news, this caught the attention of her mother, who was taking a sip of her coffee.

"When did she heard?" Evangeline spoke, asking her daughter. 

"I don't know, but she did talked to us just this morning about it..."

Alexander look over his ex-wife seeing that she was as well looking at him. "Where is she then?" Alexander asks.

"She l-left." Pamela said, her voice a little shaky. 

Alexander sigh while Evangeline took another sip of her coffee. "I guess that's for the better," Alexander said. "she need time to take everything in. Let's just hope things would return back to normal soon enough."

"She wont come back the same." Evangeline said, catching both Alexander and Pamela's attention. "She's been hurt by lies and the fact that she have been hidden away from the truth left her broken, hurt and in daze. By the time her wound is healed by time, she wont come back the same as she used to be."

Hearing what her mother have said seem to leave Pamela's mind with chaos, doubts once again run into her vain, pain from last night now creep into her skin. Tears threaten to fall, her mother's stare stay still.

"If she did come back that way, let's just hope it would be for the better." Alexander said, feeling the uneasy aura that lurk upon his daughter. 

Pamela stayed there, staring at the window. She don't want Sophia to fell out of love for her, but she never want to force anybody, especially Sophia, into something wrong. Please, don't give up on us, Pamela plead in her mind, hoping for the love they made would never be replaced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 30
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
484 52 15
⚠️I don't own any of the images in this book⚠️ ⚠️There are mentions of sexual assault and kidnapping so if UK that kinda stuff is triggering for u th...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
237K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...