Reckless Love (Niall Horan Fa...

By cupcakeNOUISx

After a contest in her school, which she wasn't even allowed to join, 18 year old Amber wins the biggest pric... More

Reckless Love (Niall Horan Fanfiction) (english)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 7

97 7 1
By cupcakeNOUISx

Comment, vote & follow me please.
And as always; please notify me if you find any typos.
xoxo Dimphy <3

------------------------------------------------

The earsplitting sounds these teenage girls made me wonder how the stadium was still standing. It seemed to shudder and shake, only by the jumping and screaming of these girls. And nothing had even happened yet.

The big screen on the stage had gone black, a countdown slowly counting from 20 till one, the screaming intensifying with each passing second. How the heck were we going to keep our eardrums from bursting when the boys finally came on stage?

Julia and I were in the front, literally pushed up against the barrier that kept us from crawling on the stage. Julia was wearing a purple ‘I LOVE 1D’ hoodie, with a black skinny jeans and her purple supra’s, while I was dressed casually.

I am a diehard directioner, but I didn’t own any clothing from the group. Call me a loser, but I just prefer my own clothes. I had on blue skinny jeans, my white vans, and a black baggy t shirt on which a big, white mustache stood proudly.

in between all the home made, and bought, ‘I love one direction’ clothing, I felt so out of place, but I didn’t care. I wasn’t about to buy a shirt for a lot of money (Or spend all my energy on making it), if I wasn’t even going to wear it out of my own house.

All of a sudden, the earsplitting screaming  intensified even more, and the boys jumped out on the stage, instantly running around stage to the tunes of ‘Up all night’ which they sang perfectly, waving to the fans.

‘One Thing’ came next, and I might have imagined it, but it looked as if niall was looking at me during his singing. I tried to watch all of the boys equally, but when Niall’s solo begun, I couldn’t handle myself, and I was drawn to him by his angelic voice.

I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him, and it was clear he was looking back at me, walking closer to the edge of the stage. I heard some girls screaming behind me. ‘OMG HE’S LOOKING AT ME, IM GONNA FAINT!’ and I chuckled lightly, knowing he was only looking at me.

after some more songs, the boys ran backstage for a change of outfit, while a couch was shoved on the middle of the podium. 5 running figures jumped on the couch, squishing each other in the progress.

‘TWITTER QUESTION TIME!’ Louis yelled out, earning an earsplitting scream from the crowd. The boys waited for the questions to load, while they tried to shove each other of the couch, which resulted in Niall standing behind the couch, while Louis was lying down, his feet on Liam’s lap, zayn on the edge of the armrest, and Harry sitting in front of the couch.

‘Okey, first question is from @Iheartcarrotboy4ever . haha, Louis.’ Zayn smirked at Louis while he read the question from the screen. ‘She wants us to show our best dance moves.’ Josh, the drummer, set in a simple tune, while the boys jumped up from the couch to show their moves.

Ofcourse, Louis broke out in his ‘pat the dog, screw the lightbulb’ dance, which made everyone (including him) crack up, while Liam and Harry tried to slow dance together, Harry constantly stepping on Liam’s toes.

Zayn stood behind the couch, shuffling with his feed awkwardly while he laughed at the other boys, while Niall, like the irish boss he is, did a magnificent irish dance. On the last drum-beat from Josh, he jumped in the air, making the crowd roar again.

the scream changed, showing another tweet. ‘Ohh, I like this!’ Zayn giggled, while giving Niall a slap on his arm. Niall turned red, muttering something to Zayn while he held his microphone out of reach. I squinted my eyes but couldn’t make out what they were saying.

‘So, can you guys tell us about your girlfriends?’ Harry read out loud. ‘This was sent in by @1Dloverrrrrr’  Louis chuckled into his microphone. ‘Wait, Harry, how many ‘R’s are there?’ Harry laughed, slapping his hands on the couches armrest. ‘6!’ he yelled, very sarcastic.

I felt myself tense from the question. What would Niall answer? Of course we hadn’t labeled ourselves yet. Heck, we had only known each other for a few days, even though it felt like much longer.

Liam was the first to answer, a proud grin on his face. ‘Im still with Daniëlle, happy as ever.’  The smile on his face said everything. From the corner of my eye, I could see Niall watching me, but I didn’t give in, I kept watching the other boys.

‘Im still single and ready to mingle like a pringle.’ Harry said, laughing about his own joke. The crowds went wild with that statement, of course. Louis was next, and while shooting a wink into our direction, he smiled. ‘I kinda like this girl, but nothing serious yet.’

The reactions from the crowd were mixed. There were ‘aaaahws’ on one hand, but on  there were also a lot of ‘BOOOs’ making me look at Julia, who was watching the stage intently with a smile on her pretty face.

‘I am single!’ Zayn yelled, while he shot his eyes over the public, his hand making half a circle, pointing into the audience as if he was searching for a girl. Oh oh, playerboy.

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat while my eyes adverted to Niall, who was staring at me intensely, a small smile on his beautiful face. ‘I guess..’ he started, while he walked to the end of the podium.

His smile intensified, and he stopped on the edge, right in front of me and Julia. ‘I guess this is the perfect moment.’ He whispered, only to us, without his microphone. He reached out for me, and I took his hand without thinking.

Everyone around us was screaming because of Niall being so close. Hands were extended towards him, stuff was thrown, but he only had eyes for us. People were trying to get closer to him, pushing me and Julia against the barriers.

Niall pulled me up, and I shook my head frantically.  He sighed, like he had expected me to react this way. ‘Come on babe, you look beautiful.’ Julia pushed me into him. ‘Go on Amber, you’ll only get this chance once!’ she yelled over the sound of the screaming fangirls.

in a second, I was in the middle of the stage, where Niall finally put me down. It was overwhelming. There was nothing else I could see, only the lights flashing through the venue from camera’s, and when I squinted my eyes, I could just about make out the first few lines of people, but everything behind the fourth row was nothing more than a blur of screaming girls.

Niall took me by surprise, out of my trance. He grabbed my hand, looking at me like we were alone, like there weren’t thousands of girls in front of us. ‘This girl right here, she is the prettiest, cutest and funniest girl I’ve ever met.’ He said in his mic, grinning at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up, and quickly looked at the ground. ‘And she doesn’t even believe me when I tell her all that.’ Niall chuckled, while his finger pushed my chin up so I was looking at him again. ‘And right now, I only need one thing..’

‘Will you be my girlfriend Amber?’

My mouth dropped open, while I was looking at him, searching in his eyes for a sign that this was a joke. But the only thing I found was sincerity& nervousness. His hair was tousled, he was drenched in sweat from jumping and running on the stage, but still, he was the most handsome boy I’ve ever seen.

i seriously wasn't expecting this. i thought he would announce me to the crowds as being 'a friend' or something.. but not like this.. we had only known eachother for what.. 3 days?

I found myself nodding, very slowly, and then I almost attacked him in my hug. ‘Yes Niall.. I’d love to be your girlfriend.’ I sighed contently, and he grinned, pushing his soft lips against my forehead for a second, instantly making me miss the contact when he let me go.

‘So, there you have it folks, this is Niall’s girlfriend!’ Louis yelled through his mic, making the audience go wild. Booing, applauding, just plain screaming. Niall kept me in his embrace, and I just watched the audience, feeling more content than ever.

But Niall released me, pulling me towards the couch in the middle of the stage. Jumping on it, he pulled me next to him, making me fall down very un-graceful on my bum. He kept holding my hand, and What Makes You Beautiful began playing.

The other boys where jumping on the stage, like always, but Niall stayed next to me, rubbing my hand with his thumb, looking at me whilst singing. It felt like it was just the two of us, and he was serenading me.

After the song, we finally got of stage, and I was immediately attacked by Julia, who had also been brought backstage by one of the bodyguards. ‘OH MY GOD, congrats Ammie!’ she screamed in my ear. I giggled, cuddling her back.

‘thanks..’ I sighed, it had still not fully sunken in what had happened. My eyes followed Niall, who was searching in his back for some clean clothes. ‘I just can’t believe it..’ I admitted to Julia, a big smile on my face.

As soon as he turned around and saw me, he walked towards me, hugging me and putting his lips on mine. The feeling of his arms around me, his perfect lips on mine, I knew it was all true, really happening. And I had never felt so happy about something not being a dream. While he kissed me softly, I smiled, hearing the others wolf-whistle at us, which, for this one time, didn’t seem to bother me.

I had niall, so I was happy.

On the drive back to the hotel, everything was quiet. Louis and Julia were listening to Louis’ ipod together, while Zayn had fallen asleep as soon as his head hit the car-cushion. Both Liam and Harry where on their phones, typing away. Niall and I were just looking at each other, smiling. I was sitting on his lap, our fingers intertwined

---

‘Bye love, I’ll see you tomorrow night, ok?’ he asked silently, pulling me against him in one final hug outside of their hotel.  Unfortunately, tomorrow was Monday, which meant I had to endure 3 entire hours of school.. this was our last week of normal school, after that we had some time off, and than our finals began..

The big problem was; the boys only where here for one more week, than they’d fly off to Belgium, Holland, and after that they’d return to the UK.

I felt myself get sad out of nowhere. What would happen to Niall&me, to us? He had asked me to be his girlfriend, officially, with tons of fans there, but did that automatically mean we’d stay together after he travelled farther?

Maybe I’d never see him again.. I felt tears building up in my eyes, trying to spill over my cheeks. I buried my face in neck, kissing the spot right under his ear softly, making him giggle.

I shouldn’t be thinking about this gloomy stuff. I should be thinking about here&now. Here and now, were Niall was still with me, where I should make the most of the time we had left. ‘Bye.. I’ll see you tomorrow.’ I sighed, freeing myself from his arms and grabbing my bike.

I heard Julia calling goodbyes to the boys in the hotel, and then she emerged from the door, giving Niall a quick hug. She grabbed her bike too, and silently, we rode to our houses together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 120 56
Mia was just a normal 21 year old. When she meets Niall Horan from One Direction they instantly become best friends. What happens when Niall introduc...
4.2K 180 40
Kylie and her best friend, Brooklyn, win a radio contest allowing them to go meet One Direction. Which could change their lives forever.
737K 9.5K 31
[Completed and sequel completed] Claire was an average 12 year old girl with a best friend named Niall Horan. As they grow up both of them discover t...
164K 3.1K 26
[completed] ❝i know what we did last night was so wrong, but why does this feel so right?❞ A story in which a student and her teacher fall head over...