Change of heart(Gravity falls...

By primrose-eaton

Pacifica Northwest. The most hated girl in Gravity Falls. Even she hates herself. What will happen when she m... More

There's a first time for everything
Firey fury
Deal With The Devil
Goodbye Reality. For now.
Queen? Again?
Now what? Slumber Party!
Now what? Slumber party! Part 2
Meant to be.
We used to be perfect.
Whatever
Time to party
Authors note.
I used to be close to her.
What happened?
Dipper?!
What Happened Again?
Paz?
Was it really a dream?
Bill
Do Tears Always Stain This Red?
Dream what?!
Was that all a dream?
Im really confused
Easier Said Than Done
That was the last chapter
Last part I promise!
One last authors note

I Get Saved By A Grandpa In Sunglasses

127 4 8
By primrose-eaton

*Pacifia's pov*
I ran through the house trying to find anyone who could explain what I was going through. All of a sudden there was an old lanky man with sunglasses on. When he spoke, I heard a fairly thick Scottish accent. "Are you Pacifica Northwest?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He chuckled. "Oh. There's no need to be scared. I'm here to help. I promise. But I'm going to have to have you clear on what is about to happen. I am going to step into that blue box over there" he said, motioning towards a police box. "Then you are going to gasp when you follow me in. Got it? Then I will take you back to where you're supposed to be. Alright?" I nodded my head slowly again. He was weird but seemed trustworthy. So I trusted him. And he was right. I gasped, he saved me. But not before asking me where I wanted to go. "Back to the gravity falls I know." I said. He smiled and pulled a lever. Then I was smashed against the fence like thing around the center. I must have passed out because I woke up about an hour later, totally disoriented. I looked around and I saw dipper running to Mabel. I tried getting up but my leg felt broken so I cried out. He glanced over and saw me and gasped. He helped Mabel up and ran as fast as he could over to me. He embraced me in a hug. I stifled a sob and buried my face in his shoulder. He held me tighter. I heard the tardis start to de-materialize. I turned around and saw the doctor and his companion leaving. I smiled. I turned back to dipper and hugged him again. Now we just had to get out of this stupid bubble. Easier said than done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.4K 18
After eight years, twins Dipper and Mabel Pines have finally returned to Gravity Falls to spend another summer with their Grunkle Stan. But something...
45.3K 1.4K 19
After a deal with Bill goes Horrible wrong. Dipper is lEft blind. But he can aLways tell when someone is Lying. GoIng back to Gravity FallS thinking...
288K 9.7K 21
Dipper Pines, now 18, returns to the small town of Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel. But right when he thinks everything is back to the way i...
72.7K 2.5K 30
After a decision to send Dipper and Mabel Pines to Gravity Falls, their lives get a little more interesting. Demons, powers, sacrifices and changes a...