The Icelympics

By cherryberrychng

The book continues as Emma and Coco fight in the Olympics.Coco has been practicing for months and was confide... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

36 2 0
By cherryberrychng

I stepped onto the rink and did my pose .The music started.I started skating.Everything went out fine until....I did a thriple axel and the worst thing happened:I fell!!!

It wasn't a fall and just get up situation,my skates were not tied properly and I fell head-first,and my face skidded on the ice.I cried out in pain.I blacked out.

When I woke up,I saw doctors and nurses walking around.My family surrounded around me,asking if I was okay.I looked at the clock:5.25pm.The Olympics started at 2.20pm,I've been sleeping for almost three hours!

"I fell on the rink.Why am I in the hospital?"I asked my family members.They looked down,not saying anything."Answer me!!"I almost shouted.Wild thoughts raced through my mind.Why was I in the hospital?I panicked.

(A/N:hope u like this chapter!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 381 31
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
109K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
126K 5.2K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
21.3K 1.3K 43
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...