Opposites Attract [COMPLETED]

By bieberthoughts

Their lives are the complete opposite but opposites attract, right? © Copyright 2015 bieberthoughts. More

Chapter One -
Chapter Two - Edited
Chapter Three - Edited
Chapter Four - Edited
Chapter Five - Edited
Chapter Six - Edited
Chapter Seven - Edited
Chapter Eight - Edited
Chapter Nine - Edited
Chapter Ten - Edited
Chapter Eleven - Edited
Chapter Twelve - Edited
Chapter Thirteen - Edited
Chapter Fourteen - Edited
Chapter Fifteen - Part One - Edited
Chapter Fifteen - Part Two - Edited
Chapter Sixteen - Edited
Chapter Seventeen - Edited
Chapter Eighteen - Edited
Chapter Nineteen - Edited
Chapter Twenty - Edited
Chapter Twenty One - Edited
Chapter Twenty Two - Edited
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven - Part One
Chapter Twenty Seven - Part Two
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Merry Christmas!
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Please Read!
THANK YOU
Please Read!

Chapter Thirty Three

927 47 23
By bieberthoughts

Warning: Sexual Content
Justin's P.O.V
"Dude, come on." I groaned.

"I'm just wondering, bro." Khalil held his arms up in defence.

I sighed. "No, we haven't had sex yet. We've led to it, she's just not ready yet." I said as I laid back on the couch.

"Oh, so you've done stuff." Khalil smirked.

"Yeah." I looked at him weirdly.

I wanted to take it further with Mason but I didn't want to scare her or make her uncomfortable. Every time we're making out and things get heated, I think of going further but I never go through with it.

"You should just get some, dude. You owe it to yourself." He said casually, making me frown at him.

"I'm not going to force Mason to do anything she doesn't wanna do or anything she isn't comfortable with. That's sick." I scowled at him.

"What? No! What I meant was, you should, you know, have a bit on the side if you know what I mean."

"You're stupider than I thought. I fucking love Mason, I'm not going to cheat on her just because I'm a little frustrated." I grumbled.

In all honestly, I was sexually frustrated. Can you blame me? I went from having sex every other night to not at all. It's been months.

"A little? Dude, I've never seen you look so tense." He chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm fine. I can wait."

"Maybe you can, but how long is she gonna make you wait? I love this girl, she seems good for you, but dude, is any girl worth this long of a wait?"

"Maybe not. But Mason is, I know it." I said as bit my lip in thought.

"So what kinda things have you guys done? Was it worth it? Because it can either go better or worse from there."

I sighed again. "Why do you even wanna know, bro?"

"I'm just looking out for you, man." He smirked at me.

"It was good, great even. But it was her first time doing that sort of thing, she must have been somewhat nervous."

"So, you're saying it could've been better?"

"I guess so, but it was so fucking good at the same time." I looked at him. "This is getting weird."

Mason's P.O.V
I listened from the bottom of the stairs to the conversation between Justin and Khalil.

"I'm not going to cheat on Mason just because I'm a little frustrated."

I hated making him wait, I knew it was affecting him. Maybe I should just please him a little more until I was ready to go all the way.

"So you're saying it could've been better?"

"I guess so.."

I felt a rush run through me, feeling the need to prove myself. I pursed my lips together in thought. He wanted better, he was going to get something better.

I walked out into the living room and made my way around the couch and in front of Justin.

"Oh, hey babe." Justin said before I reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him up from the couch.

"We've gotta go." I said as I dragged him to the front door, opening.

"Baby, what are y-" I interrupted him quickly.

"Shush. Bye Khalil!" I said as closed the door behind us both.

I proceeded down the driveway, letting go of Justin's hand and getting into his car.

He stood looking confused before getting in the drivers' seat.

"Wher-"

"Your place." I smiled lightly.

He nodded slightly and drove away instantly. No one spoke throughout the whole drive, we sat in a silence that I couldn't make out if it was comfortable or awkward. My leg was bouncing in anticipation throughout the whole drive, ideas flowing around in my head.

When we arrived, I got out of the car and walked up to the front door, waiting for Justin to unlock it. When he did, I walked in and waited for him to come in.

"Mason, can you pleas-"

"Come with me." I said blankly as I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

Once we reached his bedroom, I shut the door and pushed him back down on the bed. I got on top of him and began to kiss and suck his neck softly.

"Hmm." He hummed in appreciation as he tilted his head back.

I slid his shirt up his body and pulled it over his head, smashing my lips against his afterwards. Our lips were in sync together, moving perfectly.

Moving my hands down his bare chest, I moved my lips down along his abs and towards the top of his jeans.

"M-Mason, what are you doing?"

"Sshh." I hummed slightly as I undid the button on his jeans and slid them down his legs, discarding them to the side.

I licked down his happy trail as I looked up into his eyes.

"Fuck." He whispered as he looked at me before throwing his head back.

I bit down on the hem of his boxers, pulling them back and let them twang back, making him hiss.

I pulled his boxers down his legs and threw them to the side, his hard on hitting his stomach.

I leaned down and stuck my tongue out, grazing his tip. He hissed at the contact.

"Baby, please." He groaned.

"What do you want?" I asked innocently.

"Don't fucking mess with me, Mason." He said sternly as his jaw clenched.

"I'm not messing, just tell me what you want." I said before doing my previous action again.

"Jack me off, suck me off. I don't care, just do something." He threw his head back.

I put my hand out and gripped his dick in my hand, making his hips jerk up involuntarily.

"Like this? Is this what you want?" I asked as I slowly moved my hand up and down.

"Y-Yeah, just faster." He stuttered.

I moved my hand up and down faster before spitting onto the top of his dick and spreading it all the way down.

"Fuck, yeah baby." He moaned.

I moved my hand faster and faster, doing this for a minute before I felt his body start to shake.

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked him quietly.

"Mhm. God, that feels so good." His eyes scrunched shut.

I immediately let go of him as I stood up.

"W-What the fuck?" He sat up slightly.

"Stay there, don't move."

I ran downstairs and grabbed something out of the fridge, I knew this would come in handy.

I ran upstairs and saw Justin laid in the same position. I shook the can of cream to get his attention. He looked up at me, his eyes lighting up with shock and curiosity.

I knelt down again, shaking the can again before squirting some on the tip of his dick.

I leant down as I kept eye contact with him, licking the cream off. I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head.

I went crazy and squirting it all over, I licked his dick from bottom to top, making sure to get it all. He moaned loudly.

Slowly taking as much of his length as I could, I sucked and moved my head up and down at a fast pace.

"Fuck, this is so hot." He moaned.

I hummed, sending a vibration. I grazed my teeth around his dick lightly.

"Shit, this is insane. You fucking drive me crazy. I fucking love you so much." He spat out all at once.

"I'm close, baby." He bit his lip as he put his hand on the back of my head.

I decided to try something that was either going to work greatly, or completely ruin the moment.

I felt him nearing the edge as he twitched in my mouth numerous times.

"I'm gonna fucking cum. God, let me cum on that pretty face of yours." He said as he placed his dick on the tip of my tongue as he pumped his dick a few more times.

"Cum for me, daddy." I said seductively.

His eyes widened. "For fuck sake, Mason." He grunted as he let go, he shot his cum onto my face and down my throat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He whispered as he came down from his high.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. Fuck." He breathed heavily. "Where'd that come from?"

I stood cleaning my face as he started putting his clothes on. "Nowhere special." I smirked at him.

"Let me repay you, baby." He smirked as he stood up and pulled me close.

"No, it's okay, honestly. I just wanted to treat you." I smiled up at him.

"You're not gonna work for nothing, come here so I can make you feel good too." He mumbled as he started kissing my neck sweetly.

"I expect you to call me daddy whenever I eat you out from now on by the way."

-----
I need Jesus I swear to god😅

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter😏

Tell me what you thought!
Any favourite parts?

11-12+ comments/votes for the next chapter!

😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.5K 60
"Mess with my girl and I'll fucking kill you." Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
40.5K 1K 37
*MATURE CONTENT* head•over•heels- to be madly in love/crazy over someone. (COMPLETED)
3.9K 265 23
"There's a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn't love you." «Contains mature content.» Adapted into a JBFF from the original series.
107 1 29
Do opposite's really attract?....