Alien [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"I think I saw Jesus last night..." Warning: Story contains mild drug use/references along with sexual conten... More

enO
eerhT
ruoF
eviF
xiS
neveS
thgiE
eniN
neT
nevelE
evlewT
neetrihT
neetruoF
neetfiF
neetxiS
neetneveS
neethgiE
neeteniN
ytnewT
eno-ytnewT
owt-ytnewT
eerht-ytnewT
ruof-ytnewT
evif-ytnewT
xis-ytnewT
neves-ytnewT
thgie-ytnewT
enin-ytnewT
ytrihT
eno-ytrihT
owt-ytrihT
eerht-ytrihT
ruof-ytrihT
evif-ytrihT
xis-ytrihT
neves-ytrihT
thgie-ytrihT
enin-ytrihT
ytroF
eno-ytroF
owt-ytroF
eerht-ytroF
ruof-ytroF
evif-ytroF
xis-ytroF
Character Ask
neves-ytroF
Character Answer: Harry
Character Answer: Zayn
Character Answer: Morello
Character Answer: Louis
Character Answer: Liam
Character Answer: Edward
Character Answer: Niall
Character Answer: Marcel
Character Answer: Cara
Character Answer: Ed
Character Answer: Author
eugolipE
Thanks &...Next?
Author's note

owT

11.7K 686 1.5K
By Prisonerwithavision

Zayn
"Wake up you cock." I heard Louis say, shaking me into consciousness.

"Where am I?" I mumbled, blinking violently.

"In your bed you lazy piece of shit. Hope you slept good, it's not like you had a big night last night Mr.no-show." Louis said.

"Actually I think I saw Jesus last night." I admitted, remembering the bloke I saw in my back garden.

"What kind of drugs did you do without me?" Louis asked.

I sat up, staring at him as I tried to remember how I got into bed last night.

"I didn't do any drugs. Did...you see anyone when you came in?" I frowned.

"No, Zayn. Who am I going to see other than you?" He scoffed.

"I saw someone in my back garden last night." I said.

"Like a burglar? Who...apparently looked like Jesus?" He frowned.

"No he....never mind. Guess it was just a dream." I mumbled, looking at my lap.

Probably one of the strangest dreams I ever had.

"Hey, how'd you get in my house?" I asked, looking back at him.

"I had a key made for myself. Didn't I tell you?" Louis asked.

I stared at him for a moment.

"No, Louis, you definitely failed to inform me of that." I said, wondering when the hell he got my house key to make a copy of it.

"You said I could stay here whenever I needed, don't you remember that?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah, you were partially drunk and running from some woman who's boyfriend you had sex with." I said, remembering that hectic night very clearly.

Louis passed out not long after I got him inside, and I stayed up all night worried that woman would come break the door down and kill us.

"I didn't ask for a bloody recap, Zayn. Come make coffee I need a pick me up." Louis said, getting up from my bed.

I looked up at him, noticing that he still had specs of glitter in his hair.

As I followed him into the kitchen, I paused, thinking that I heard something fall in my bedroom.

"Think you could make some breakfast too?" Louis asked from the kitchen.

I took a moment to look back toward my bedroom before I turned and went into the kitchen.

"No, I'll make you coffee, that's it." I said, walking over to the coffee pot.

I glanced out of the window, noticing the massive hole in the ground in my back garden.

It looked as if something had crashed there.

I frowned, stepping closer to the window and looking for pieces of whatever made the hole.

"Louis come look at this." I said quietly.

"I've seen plenty of windows before Zayn. It's lovely." He said from where he sat at the table.

"No, it wasn't a dream. That man I saw left...well....something left a hole in the back garden. Whatever he was in crashed back there." I said.

Louis came and stood beside me, looking at the damage.

"How the hell could a car make a hole like that?" He frowned.

"It wasn't a car....and I don't think he was.....I just don't know." I sighed, feeling confused.

"Look, forget the coffee, let me take you out for breakfast." Louis said.

"Why?" I asked, making myself look away from the window.

"Because you're delusional, mate." He laughed.

"I'm not bloody delusional, don't you see that hole? That man wasn't right, Louis. I'm not sure if he was even a man..." I trailed off.

"Okay, whatever you want to believe. But I'll be in the lounge, go change and clean yourself up." Louis said.

I sighed heavily, shuffling off to my bedroom.

I slipped my shirt off, walking over to my closet and opening it.

The bloke from last night stood there staring at me, smiling when I gasped and almost fell backwards.

"What're you doing?" I breathed, placing a hand over my heart to make sure it was still beating.

He stepped out of the closet, throwing his arms around me and hugging me tightly.

"No, no let me go." I said, gently prying him off of me.

"Can you tell me your name? Or...maybe why you were hiding in my closet?" I asked, holding him at arms length.

He simply stared at me, smiling.

"D'you not...speak English?" I asked slowly, looking at him.

His smile slowly faded, and he frowned a little.

"English?" I asked again, letting him go.

The man reached up and felt my hair, leaning forward and sniffing it.

"Okay." I said, gently pushing him away.

"Um, okay, you....want to go home? Do you want me to call somebody?" I asked, speaking slowly and clearly.

He stared at me for a while, eventually smiling and hugging me again.

"Zayn! It's breakfast not a fashion show, I'm wasting away in here!" Louis called.

The man gasped, letting me go and looking towards the door.

He began to walk away, and I quickly hurried after him and stopped him from leaving the room.

"You stay in here, okay?" I asked, pushing him back.

I closed the door behind me, hurrying into the lounge.

"Um, I'm not hungry. You go without me." I told Louis.

He frowned at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Uh, just want to relax a little and shower before work." I lied, remembering that I had to go to work.

What the hell was I supposed to do with the naked non-speaking man in my house?

"Okay...well, I'm off tonight, d'you want to hang out?" He asked, getting up.

"Um, no, that's fine." I said, shaking my head.

"Well, what d'you want me to tell Liam?" Louis asked, folding his arms.

"Liam?" I frowned, wondering how Louis knew him.

"Yeah, that's his name. You know, the one who called me wanting to know why you didn't show up for the date? I said I'd ask you what happened." Louis said.

My heart sank, and I suddenly wished I hadn't stayed home last night.

I skipped a date with the bloke I was too nervous to even ask on a date.

It was all set up for me, and I ruined it.

"Oh." I said, the disappointment obvious by my tone.

"I'll just...call you later and make something up for you to tell him. I can't really think right now." I sighed.

"Whatever, Zayn." Louis mumbled, walking toward the front door.

"I didn't mean to....not show up. I got sick." I said.

"Okay, but why don't you want to hang out tonight? It's not like you've got other plans." He scoffed.

"Actually I do." I said, glancing back towards my bedroom.

"Oh, right. Masturbation." Louis nodded.

"Have fun with that. Forever." He said before he left.

I rolled my eyes, going back to my bedroom and opening the door.

The man gasped after I did, smiling when he saw me.

He shuffled up and hugged me again, causing me to tense up.

"Listen, you can borrow some of my clothes. Let's get you dressed first, then...call someone." I said, leading him over to my dresser.

I handed him a pair of boxers and jeans, going to the closet to look for a shirt.

I chose one of my larger shirts, turning around to see him pulling the boxers over his head.

"No no, those don't go there." I said, going back over and helping him get them off of his head.

"Um, you wear them here." I said pulling the waistband of mine up to show him.

He stared at mine for a second before he put the boxers on correctly.

"There you go." I nodded, smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

He grinned, and held his arms to hug me again.

"No, hold on." I said, holding my hands up.

"Put these on like I did." I said, handing him my jeans.

He blinked, pausing before he began to work his way into the jeans.

When he got them on, they were definitely tight, and a little short, but they were on.

"Now this." I said, handing him the shirt.

He looked at my shirt, biting his lip as he slipped the shirt on over his head.

"Good. Um, are you hungry?" I asked him.

I nodded for him to follow me, leading him into the kitchen.

Without me offering anything to him, he walked over to the counter and picked up a banana.

"Oh, okay." I said, watching him peel it and eat it.

"D'you know what to do with this?" I asked, handing him my phone.

He handed it back to me, not seeming to want anything to do with it.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Um, I have to go get ready for work." I told him before I left the kitchen.

He'd probably be okay on his own, especially if he stood in the closet all night.

I went into the bathroom, and started the shower water.

As I turned to go close the door, the man was standing in the doorway, watching me.

He'd finished his banana, but I didn't see the peel anywhere.

"You go wait in the lounge, okay?" I asked.

He walked over and looked at his reflection, reaching out and touching the mirror.

"Harry." He said.

"Is that your name?"

"Can I call you Harry?" I asked.

He looked at me.

"Harry?" I asked again, slowly.

"Harry." He echoed, pointing to himself.

I nodded. "Hi, Harry." I waved.

"Zayn." I said, pointing to myself.

"Can you say Zayn?" I asked.

He stared at me for a long time, like he was thinking about it.

"Harry." He said, pointing to himself again.

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Okay." He echoed.

"I need to shower, you go in there." I pointed.

"Harry, go." I said.

"Harry." He smiled.

"Yes, that's your name. Now go into the lounge while I take a shower." I said, pushing him toward the lounge.

He turned around to face me while we were still in the hallway, looking into my eyes.

"Okay." He said as he lifted his fingers to touch my forehead.

And that was the last thing I remembered.

-Later-
"Zayn?" I heard someone call, along with the sound of knocking.

I sat up, realizing I was on the sofa.

Someone was at the front door, and Harry was nowhere to be seen.

Slowly, I got up and made my way over to the door, feeling very confused.

Of course, I always kind of felt confused.

"Hey, I noticed you weren't at the library today, and Niall said he didn't know what happened to you. Are you okay?" Liam asked.

My heart skipped a few beats, and I had to remember how to speak.

"Um, yeah I'm okay. I just...slept really late." I said, wishing Harry hadn't done that to me again.

Whatever it was he did to make me lose consciousness.

And where the hell did he go?

"Hey, how'd you get my address?" I asked Liam.

"Niall told me when I asked." He nodded.

"Oh. Well, listen, I'm sorry about last night." I said, that coming to my mind at the sight of his kind brown eyes.

He frowned slightly.

"You know, the date?" I asked, looking over his facial expression.

"How'd you know I got stood up?" He asked.

"I'm friends with Louis. Plus...um, it was me who didn't show up." I admitted.

"Wait...you're the one I was set up with?" He asked.

"Yeah...I didn't realize it was you until Louis told me. He doesn't know that we've met." I explained.

"So....you didn't know it was me when you stood me up?" He asked.

"No I...I didn't mean to stand anyone up, I was just....sick." I partially lied.

"But, no I didn't know it was you. If I did I...probably would've tried harder to make it." I admitted shyly.

"Yeah, I wish you did, now that I know it was you." Liam said quietly, smiling a little as he stared at me.

"Would you like to reschedule? But...this time we don't have to be nervous because it won't be a blind date?" He smiled.

"Um, yeah I'd really like that." I smiled, although I was still going to be nervous, no matter what.

"Okay, does....well, tonight is Saturday night." Liam said, giving me a suggestive look.

I swallowed, staring at him.

"Too soon?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm still sick remember? I wouldn't want you to kiss me and catch it." I said.

"N-Not that you'd kiss me. Or...want to." I struggled, blushing.

"Um, sorry, I don't know." I mumbled, looking at my feet.

"Okay, does next Friday work?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect." I nodded.

"How about I pick you up from the library when you get off?" He suggested.

"Okay, I'll be ready." I smiled.

"I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you then." He smiled, waving as he turned and walked down my steps.

"Yeah, bye." I said, biting my lip.

I leant back against the door after I closed it, sighing and smiling to myself.

After I stood there in a daze for a while, I realized Harry was still missing.

"Harry?" I called.

"Okay!" I heard him call back to me.

I followed the direction that his voice came from, ending up in my guest bedroom.

Harry stood by the window, looking at me.

"Why'd you do this?" I asked, touching my forehead the way he had.

"Why'd you make me sleep?"

"Okay." He said.

"Harry!" I snapped, becoming impatient.

"You made me miss work! You've made me so confused! Why have you done this? What d'you want and where the hell did you come from?" I yelled.

He stared at me, not speaking.

"Well this is just perfect. Just beautiful." I spat, throwing my hands into the air.

Harry suddenly walked up to me, standing directly in front of me.

"Harry." He said, pointing to himself. "Okay." He added.

"We've been over this-" I began, stopping when he pointed at me.

"Beautiful." He said.

I frowned. "No, Zayn." I corrected.

"Beautiful." Harry said, pointing at me again.

I stared into his large, curious green eyes, and felt myself smile.

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Beautiful." He said, as he pulled me into his arms.

"Why?" I grunted as he squeezed me.

"Okay." He said quietly.

I rolled my eyes, letting him hug me a while before I twisted out of his grip.

I looked at him, having no clue what to do now.

I needed help, and the only person I could think of to help me was Louis.

He was at work right now, and I absolutely hated going into the strip club during the day but I had no other choice.

"Harry, we're going on a little ride." I told him.

He looked at me, and smiled.

"Okay."

×××××××××××××××××
A/N: Hi, please vote and comment for more, thank you for reading :)
-Zaydrian x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 376 19
Do you Believe in Aliens? Liam never did have big aspirations he was fresh out of high school and currently lived alone in an apartment gifted to hi...
16.1K 1.3K 11
"Mr. Yibo! " I heard a dense tone. "Here I'm" Said I wiping my tears. "We need to you in the investigation department. Come along." I knew I would b...
86.6K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
66K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...