Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share

6.9K 271 372
By TheKonfusingKK

Wow, I'm a mix of numbers. Can you tell me the reason why? Like why did you guys think I was fifteen? It's not correct, but I just want to know why :P. People who said something else besides fifteen, can you tell me your reasons too? I dunno... I'm just curious. (^v^)

I'm not going to tell you guys what my age is, but I'm pretty sure a couple of you got it right. As promised, I will give the winner a special prize. I was originally going to update on Saturday, but since the winner got the right answer, I will update on Friday instead! Isn't that awesome? Everybody wins!

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"High school sucks," I muttered.

"Quiet! No talking in my class!" Mr. Gildarts exclaimed. He probably had a divorce with his wife...again...

"Ugh, why does he have to be like mad? He's like hurting my ear drums," one of the girls whispered as she filed her nails.

"Guys, I'm not having a good day, but I want you to at least pay attention in class. Now, for this project, I need you to pair up with a partner," Mr. Gildarts said as he handed out the rubrics.

"Natsu-kun, be my partner!"

"No, he promised me!"

"Back off! I saw him first!"

...

I would say the girls were being very annoying, but seeing how they were pulling Natsu back and forth, looked hilarious. You could even see his eyes spinning around. Some were even trying to get Sting. He looked at me and pleaded for help, but I just giggled and stuck my tongue out. I'm such a good friend...

"Girls! Settle down. You can't force Natsu and Sting to be your partner. Let them have a say in this," Mr. Gildarts intervened.

"Well, he's obviously going to pick me."

"Girl, you don't even have the brains."

"Yeah? Well, at least I have a brain. Unlike-"

"CAN LUCY BE MY PARTNER?" Natsu and Sting asked at the same time. Every girl looked at me and gave me their deadliest death glares. I gulped in fear.

"Lucy? Well, that's not a bad choice. After all, she is one of my top students here," Mr. Gildarts said as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Lu-chan, who are you going to pick?" Levy whispered. I looked at the two idiots and sighed.

"I honestly don't know," I answered.

"Since we have an odd number of students, Sting, Natsu, and Lucy can work as a group of three. As for the rest of you, go find your other pair," Mr. Girldarts instructed.

"Well, there's your answer," I told Levy. She made a petite giggle.

"I ship Nalu a lot more than I do Singlu," Levy whispered. She patted my head and went straight to work with Erza.

"Luce, tell the teacher to have Sting get another partner," Natsu pleaded.

"I can't do that. That's rude," I said.

"Aww, but I thought I was all your's," Natsu pouted. A tint of pink could be seen on my cheeks.

"Too bad. You have to share," Sting said as he smacked the pout off of Natsu's face. They both gave each other a scowl and looked away.

"Now, that we all have our partners, it's time to start your project. We only have two minutes until class ends, so I'm going to make this quick. I know I'm your math teacher, but I want you to create a story about you and your partner/partners. What is this for, you may ask? Well, it's not for me. Your English teacher, Laki, forgot to give you guys the project last period and asked me to assign them to you. She expects it to be turned in by next week. Have a good lunch," Mr. Gildarts said as he dismissed us.

"What should our story be about?" Natsu asked as we, including Sting, walked to the cafeteria.

"Obviously, love. I mean, who doesn't love love? Ooh, a love triangle sounds nice," someone suggested. I looked back and saw Mira with one of her brightest smiles on her face.

"Mira? What are you doing here?" Natsu asked.

"Well, I heard you guys talking about a story you have to make, so I decided to help you out!" Mira answered.

"Why a love triangle?" I asked.

"It's cute. Plus, I love romance," Mira said as she made a heart with her hands.

"You know, I'm actually working on a romance story myself, but I highly doubt it's good," I said.

"Wait, you're making a story?" Sting asked. I nodded in response.

"It's just for fun, but when I graduate college, I want to become an author. After all, writing is my passion."

"Can I come over and read it?" Mira asked. I shrugged.

"I guess, but-"

"Arigatou!" Mira exclaimed as she gave me a bone-crushing hug. There's no point in changing Mira's mind.

"If you're done hugging me, I can hear something calling me."

"Huh? What's calling you?"

"Food."

~~~

Sting's POV:

When school was done, Natsu, Mira, Lucy, and I walked all the way to Lucy's house. While Natsu and Lucy were talking, Mira took the chance to take photos of them together. After all, they are her OTP. Honestly, I ship them too, but I need to make sure Natsu is the one for her.

"...That's plagiarism and plagiarism is bad!" Lucy scolded. Natsu placed his finger on her lips.

"Please, no more lectures. You talk way too much," he said.

"We're here!" Mira said as she opened the door for us.

"Uh, how did you-"

"Spare keys," Mira answered, cutting me off. We walked inside the house and placed all our belongings at the living room. I grabbed Mira's hand and took her to somewhere where Lucy and Natsu couldn't hear us.

"You ship Nalu, right?" I asked Mira.

"Duh, I even made a couple's shirt for them," she answered.

"Good. I have a plan to get them closer together," I said. Her eyes widened.

"What kind of plan?" She asked. I whispered the whole plan to her and she immediately agreed to do it. Here's what it was. I was going to accidentally trip and twist my ankle to get Natsu and Lucy's attention. Mira will be there to take me to the hospital. What they won't know is that we will be spying on them the whole time.

"So, how do I do this?" I asked.

"You were the one that came up with the plan. Just walk up the stairs and trip," Mira instructed. I walked up the stairs and tripped as I was told. Lucy and Natsu heard the thud and rushed up to me.

"AH!" I cried in agony. Lucy inspected my leg very throughly.

"Are you ok, Sting? I knew you were clumsy, but not that clumsy," Lucy said as she looked at my feet.

"Says the girl who accidentally spilled milk all over my mom's shirt..." I muttered.

"Let me take Sting to the hospital to get him checked up. If I'm correct, it shouldn't take more than half an hour," Mira said as she helped me up. I put my arm around her shoulders and she carried me down. We got out and sneaked into the bushes to get a good view of them together. The windows were open, so we were able to hear their whole conversation.

"Seriously, Sting needs to be more careful," Lucy said as she made her way back to our group project. Natsu followed behind her.

"Well, I'm glad he tripped," Natsu answered. Lucy gave him a confused look.

"I never knew you hated him that much," she said.

"I don't hate him. We're friends. We just like to compete and stuff," he said.

"You guys argue all the time though. Do really not hate him?"

"It's not for the reason you think," he said.

"Care to tell me why?" Lucy asked as she sat down on the couch. Natsu sat next to her and whispered something to her ear. He was very bad at whispering, because I could hear every word he just said.

"It's always nice to be with people, but I'm always glad to be with you," Natsu said as he rested his head on Lucy's shoulder. I smiled when he whispered those words to her. What he said to her was really...sweet.

"Hey, did you hear what he just whispered?" Mira asked. I looked at her and shook my head. It's not that I don't want to tell Mira, but she could fangirl at times.

"How much longer should we wait?" I asked. She looked at her watch and flashed ten fingers twice.

"20 minutes. The hospital shouldn't be far away, but we still need to be careful," she said.

"Well, what about my 'broken' leg? If I went back and they saw that I'm in perfect condition, they might think something's up," I said.

"Just tell them that the doctor said that you'll be fine in a couple of days. Oh, and limp a little to make it believable," Mira suggested.

"That's good. So, we'll open the door and just stick with the plan. Oh, by the way, do you have the keys to the house?" I asked. She looked in her pockets and came out with empty hands.

"Uh..."

"Let me guess, you left them."

"Yeah..."

"Meh, we have a doorbell," I said. Mira looked furious and gently slapped my arm.

"You piece of sh!t, you almost scared me! I actually thought we won't be able to get in!" She exclaimed softly. I chuckled lightly and looked back at Natsu and Lucy.

"They would make a cute couple," I said. Mira nodded.

"I hope they can realize that sooner. I mean, it's so obvious that they have feelings for each other," Mira said as she took more photos of them. There was no doubt that Natsu cares deeply for Lucy. I hope that one day they'll open up their feeling for each other. If what he said to Lucy was true, he has to be the one for her.

I just know it...

~~~

Guess what, minna? I'm going to go to Napa Valley and Las Vegas during my winter break. Do you know what that means? MORE UPDATES! Notice how I put an exclamation mark when I'm going to update, but not when I'm going to Napa Valley and Las Vegas. I'm not really thrilled about it. Not the destinations themselves, but the driving. I hate driving. Well, my dad's driving me, but I get motion sickness and it's VERY uncomfortable. *Sighs*

Anyways...

Do you guys like sneak peaks?

Cuz I love sneak peaks!

Here's a sneak peak just for you!

Again...random people talking...

~~~

Sneak Peak:

"Fairy Hills?"

"BOO!"

"You're really heavy."

"You owe me!"

"Wow..."

"Say one thing you like about each other."

"Make me."

"I wish I could close your mouth shut."

"Why did you..."

"I want to play a little...game..."

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
250K 4.6K 22
Star butterfly and Marco Diaz defeated Toffee and Ludos gang with a spell from her wand..now that they finally finished with fighting monsters..what...
91K 2.1K 19
Just some Gravity Falls comics I found. Just to clarify, none of these comics or pictures belong to me and Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch. Enjo...
187K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...