Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 2: Shiki Senri
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!

6.1K 197 42
By roorooroopie

Chapter 33:

Keeping It Together!

Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God. I continually thought over and over again. Get me out of this nightmare! I am not here! I am not here!

   I was walking back toward the gates where the night class would enter through to pass all the love-struck teenagers. Their gates looked gloomy that afternoon. The sun began to fade behind the trees glaring a nice orange coloured sky where the birds tweeted and flew happily. Me on the other hand—that was a different story.

   Bane had to stand with me the entire time! He wouldn’t and couldn’t leave my side under the Headmaster’s orders and he was attracting all the girls’ attention. Soon, there was a massive circle around us with girls holding Bane’s shoulders and arms—pushing me out of the way as they did so. 

   “Oh Bane,” One started, “You’re just so cute!”
   “How do you get your arms so muscular?” said another.

   “Your hair is amazing!” One finished and I almost felt like running head first into a wall—but there were girls in the way of my path; and MY PERSONAL SPACE!

   “All right everybody!” I’d had enough, “Get back! Move aside! The night class is on their way and get out of Bane’s personal space!” And mine, I thought hoping they all read my mind.

   “Gosh Yuna!” One began, “You just want Bane all to yourself! Just like you did with Kurando AND Senri! You’re such a dog!”

   I gasped in surprise at that insult. All the girls began to agree and criticise me which formed a dark cloud above my head. Never had I had this many people hating on me—calling me filthy names and saying that I had done things which I hadn’t and gotten things that I should not have deserved. I had done so much for these girls… why were they treating me like mud?

   I stared at the ground and tried not to take in their horrible words. Bane noticed that it was affecting me so he took a stand, “Hey! Don’t you dare call Yuna-chan a dog ever again! She is none of those things you have been saying! She’s nice and innocent! You don’t understand how much she’s helped you—helped me too! She’ll stand here all night protecting you if she could from anyth—” I had little choice but to jump on Bane to shut him up. His speech was nice but letting all the girls know that I kindly save them from evil Vampires is not the best idea.

   I covered Bane’s mouth with my right hand and yanked his hair from the back closer to my head and I whispered to him, “Shut up, they don’t know that.” I pushed him gently away and he coughed loudly.

   “Um… yeah, she’s… nice.” He mumbled scratching where I pulled his hair. He shot me a frown saying ‘That hurt’ as he rubbed his head.

   ‘Sorry’ I mouthed to him. He shook his head.

   The girls began to move away and line up around the path. Some still pulled faces at me and some still flirted with Bane from afar. I could tell he was admiring the attention though. He continually smiled and waved to them. I wasn’t happy at all though so I stood at the gate waiting for the night class students to come. I sighed deeply I relief as finally I saw both Yuuki and Zero coming to straighten the girls up and keep them as far away from the walkway as possible. I also noticed Asuna coming up from behind one of the lines. She rolled her eyes at me then smiled—she obviously had to stay back for a bit; wonder why.

   Finally after some time, the night class students stepped forward and opened the gate. The girls on the sides cheered and called out their names; Bane was now slowly forgotten but he didn’t mind. He just chilled against a nearby tree until my work was done.

   One by one the Vampires moved along toward the Academy and Kaname looked at me and stopped. He kept his gaze and I tilted my head to one side in confusion. He moved his hand in front of his chest asking me to come toward him. I nodded and skipped over.

   “You are in charge of Roll Call tonight. I need to speak with you.” He whispered and walked by me without waiting for my reply. I tried to process what he wanted and thought about everything he wanted to talk about—then I remembered Bane! He must want to talk to me about him!

   Someone had patted me on the shoulder and my thoughts were completely erased. I span to see who distracted me and it was Shiki. My mouth opened slightly and my heart skipped a beat. The last time I saw him, he kissed me. I felt my lips tremble in lust and my neck twinged in shock from his bites. I stood tall and kept his stare even though I knew I was red-faced and trembling at his gorgeous sight. He looked to natural and blank.

   “Yamazaki, you’re blocking the way.” He pointed out as a whole bunch of night class students were lined up behind him. I noticed the girls on the side didn’t give them much room to walk today so that’s why they were walking in a line—so much for a romantic chat.

   I gasped and stepped to the side instantly, “I’m so sorry!” I said quickly and watched as they all past. Shiki stopped and stepped to the side next to me. All the girls dreamily watched him from up close but I pushed them all away, “Get back!” Zero then quickly came to help.

   “Get to class.” He hissed at Shiki. He just raised an eyebrow and turned to look at me.

   “Here.” He handed me a Choco Biscuit. Well, not so much handed me more like just placed it into my mouth.

   I bit on it slightly and he let go of the end. “Thenk yew.” I murmured and began to munch on it bit by bit. It was very tasty; now I know why Shiki loves them so much.

   “Be careful though—I took them from Hunabusa.” He said.

   I stepped back as I noticed Aido from far away glaring in our direction. “SENRIIIII!” He cried and bolted for him.

   “Goodbye, Yuna.” He finished and ran off in the same direction.

   “THOSE WERE MY CHOCO BISCUITS! YOU CAN’T SHARE THEM!” He cried running past both me and Zero.

   We both sighed and watched as all the girls started heading back to their dorms. The Disciplinary Committee seems to get harder and harder lately, I thought to myself.

   “Hey Zero.” I got his attention, “Kaname said he wants me to call the roll for the night class, is that OK?” I asked him.

   Zero shrugged, “He asked you specifically?” Zero straightened up and stared at the sky. “That’s Yuuki’s job. Better ask her.” He finished not turning to look at me. Before I could ask any more questions, he had started walking away in the opposite direction. I sighed and slouched. Great, better find—

   “Hey Yuna,” Spoke Yuuki from behind me. I almost jumped out of my skin. Coincidence much? “Did Kaname ask you to do the roll?” She asked.

   I span to meet her gaze, “Yes,” I said nodding, “He wants to talk to me about something.”

   She thought for a moment then nodded, “Alright. I’ll get the roll for you and you can head to their classroom. I’ll lead you there too I guess. Do you know what Kaname wants to talk to you about?” She asked.

   I shook my head, “No idea. I thought it would be about Bane but I’m not exactly sure.”

   At that moment, Bane came to join us. “Yes?”

   “Good you’re here; I’ll need you to stick with Asuna tonight OK? I’m busy and you won’t be allowed in the Academy.”

   Bane’s eyes widened in terror, “No… NO! I can’t! She’ll kill me!” He cried and latched onto my arm. “You can’t make me.”

   Yuuki sighed, “Zero, take him away please.” Zero came out from behind a tree and grabbed Bane’s collar.

   “Come on you little brat.” You said sharply and pulled him along the ground.

   “YUUUUNNNAAA!” He cried sadly. I shook him off and ignored him.

   “He’ll live.” I said in a near laugh.

After a while of getting the roll a finding where Kaname’s class was in the Academy, Yuuki had left me to do my job.

   I stood in front of the class in silence and watched as they all began to stop talking and mumbling. Some were stretched out along tables and others were up against the back walls. Shiki was waiting for me to speak at the very back table sitting in his seat. He licked his lips and stared into my eyes; his eyes were a very deep red which glowed in the dark—but most the Vampires in the room had their eyes that colour. It was quite scary and intimidating at the same time. Next to him sat Rima who looked as though she was drifting off in slumber. Kaname was by the window waiting and the others were scattered around the room.

   I took a deep breath and began to call each person’s name out. After I had completed the roll, I bowed and headed out of the class. I waited at the door for Kaname to come out and speak to me, which he did.

   “So, Yamazaki, what a lovely, calm night it is.” He said in his deep, charming voice. His tall, shin body created a dark shadow that clouded over me. I wanted to move out of it but I’d seem a little rude.

   “There was something you wanted, Lord Kaname?” I asked.

   He nodded and leaned against the wall slightly, “I’m afraid a dark wave is upon us.” He said.

   My eyes widened in confusion. What? “I’m sorry…” I wanted more details.

   “You’ll learn more about it if you join us on this night.” He handed me a slip of paper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 67 14
✙ Katerina Kane, a local witch belonging to a small coven, gets called upon to a mysterious academy; Cross Academy. What happens when she gets entang...
3.8K 98 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
197K 5.8K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
91.2K 2.8K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...