Pokemon DarkWater

By Pokemon-Trainer99

Hi, i'm Chloe! It's been ages since I first started my Pokemon journey at the spritely age of 16, and I thoug... More

Chapter One: The Starters
Chapter Two: New Beginnings
Chapter Three: Can Dreams Get Any Weirder?
Chapter Four: Wheeee!
Chapter Five: Falling = Not Fun
Chapter Six: Long Time No See!
Chapter Seven: Heart To Heart
Chapter Eight: Shopping! But Not Your Usual Tale
Chapter Nine: Reunions. Unfortunatly...
Chapter Ten: And So It Begins
Chapter Eleven: Not This Again...
Chapter Thirteen: People Suck
Chapter Fourteen: Battle Time
Chapter Fifteen: The Mission
Chapter Sixteen: The Questioning
Chapter Seventeen: Mind Games
Chapter Eighteen: Arceus help me...
Chapter Nineteen: I'm A Monster...
Chapter Twenty: Mission is a go!

Chapter Twelve: Training

189 7 2
By Pokemon-Trainer99

Chapter Twelve

Zach's POV

We were finally in the next town, and by Arceus my feet where sore. It had taken two more hours to get here. Two hours. And we hadn't even encountered any Pokemon. I thumped down on the grass just outside the cities border, before rummaging through my shirt and picking out six pokeballs.

"You need to come out guys. We need to talk." I whispered to them all, placing the pokeballs to the floor as they all popped open in a blinding flash of white. Six Pokemon where now crouded around me. Fizz and Scar where checking Gary and Kira out, as Fizz kept looking back to make sure I was okay. I smiled at her before resting my gaze on the other two Pokemon. They where both wrapped around eachother, their faces laid next to eachother as they snuggled. I smiled warmly. They hadn't even been out of their Pokeballs a minute and they where already curled up with eachother. They where so cute!  Realising that I now had a Pokedex, I approached them quietly, trying not to disturb them too much. Scarlet looked at me warmly, her red eyes softening as she broke loose from Roman, slithering up from me. Her serpentine body had grown a little round the middle, but her sapphire scales still glimmered in the sunlight. The spikes that stuck out from her body crackled with electicity as she moved, before it moved to the yellow pouch on her neck. She nuzzled me affectionately as I got my Pokedex out, letting her add a scale on the slot. It immediately shot in, buzzing a little before a picture of her came up on the screen.

"Strikeen. The paralysing Pokemon. It is an electric type pokemon that is snake-like in appearance, and creates electricity by moving. This electricity is stored in the yellow sack on its neck, which is directly attached to the fangs, which can shock their pray."

"Thanks. How are you feeling?" I asked her, as she stayed silent and nodded, slithering back to Roman.

"Sti, Strikeen."

"Ele. Elektro?"

"Stri!"

"Elek" Roman sighed, heaving himself up off the floor and plodding towards me. He was hunched over with the weight of the metal spines that grew out his back, two rows that sparked with electricity. His yellow scales were bright with happiness, as his long ears twitched, scratching themselves on the spines that grew out of his cheeks. I stood up quickly as he hugged me, his long arms wrapping round me like two Arboks. He pulled away, looking at me warmly with big, blue eyes., before doing the same as Scarlet and picking off a scale, placing it on the pokedex before walking back to Scarlet.

"Elektrovark. The Hunchbacked Pokemon. It is an electric and dark type that is often too slow to avoid predators. Insteads, it listens out for them with it's large ears, and protects itself with the large spines on it's back and long arms."

I smiled before tucking the Pokedex back in my bag, clearing my throat to get everbodies attention.

"Allright guys. We'll be challenging the gym today so that we can try and get through route 16 as soon as possible. It's a fire type gym, so most likely, I will be using Gary first because he will be stronger against the fire types because he's an water type. There's also Iver and Marta, and Frost that will be travelling with us for a while, so we need to make sure they're trained incase we come across any dangerous Pokemon. But firstly, we need to train. They'res two more Pokemon in the team, so we need to see what they can do and work out strategies for the other gyms. That okay with everyone?" I asked, as they all cried in unison.

"Let's get started then." I grinned, as everyone paired up. Scarlet peeked curiously at Iver and Marta, slithering over to them silently, starting up a conversation.

"Stri? Strikeen?"

"Dri! Drieke!"

"Stri?"

"Dri!"

Scarlett motioned with her tail for them to attack her.

It began.

They immediately slithered up to her, trying to grab her head with her both heads, only for her to dodge both their heads. And wrap her body tightly around both their heads, tying them together. They struggled in her grasp, crying out in pain. They spun their heads, trying to get a position so that they could at least bite her, but was in vain. They eventually sighed and gave up, as Scarlet gave a little laugh and let them go before showing them how to defend themselves better. Rowan was eyeing up Frost as he lumbered towards him, motioning for him to come closer. Frost ran up uncertainly, before engaging in conversation, a minute later, throwing up a shield of ice as Roman sent a bolt of lightning towards him, nodding slowly, impressed before starting to help him train.

'You can train with me if you like.' A voice echoed in my head, as I spun round and faced Kira.

"Sparring?"

'You guessed it.' She smiled, as I began to warm up my body and joints.

"Ready?" I asked, as she nodded her head. We began to spar, and soon sweat had started to drip down my forehead as I dodged and threw punches her way, my body soon aching from exhertion. Well, at least I'd sleep well for the match tomorrow.

-X-

Chloe's POV

"Get back in there."

I was thrown back into the room, my body scraping painfully on the floor as the door was slammed shut behind me. I heaved myself over to the corner, my limbs painful underneath me as I crawled across the floor. My whole body was burning with exertion, making me collapse on the spot in pain. I couldn't move. It was too hard. I begin sobbing on the spot, my tears hot on my freezing face as my breath became rugged hiccups, leaving my broken on the floor. I would never leave here. Never. I would only be dragged back here if he was left alive.

If he was left alive.

I was dragged out of my thoughts as I heard the door open and close, hearing the thump of a body hitting the floor. I immediately knew it was N, his groaning resonated in the room as the picked himself up off the floor.

"Arceus, Chloe! Are you okay?!" He gasped, kneeling down next to me before picking me up carefully and pulling me into his chest as I cried.

"What did they do to you?" He murmured, as I looked up at him through my haze of tears. I hated for him to see me like this, for him to see how weak I am. To see what I'm really like. My vision cleared as more tears slipped down my cheeks, allowing me to see N's face more clearly. As well as the miscoloured patch on his cheek. I reached up, cupping his cheek with my hand whilst inspecting it. It didn't look too bad, but it was besides the point.

I couldn't protect him.

This thought brought on a fresh wave of tears as I sobbed into his chest. It took a while for the tears to subside as I dried my eyes, leaving them sore and drooping in exhaustion.

"What did they make you do?"  I croaked, my throat hoarse and dry from the day.

"Not much. Not as much as you." He whispered, as he started to stroke my hair soothingly. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, sat in eachothers embrace until N spoke up.

"Have you done this before?" He asked softly, as I nodded slowly, looking up at him questioningly.

"I noticed the drawings on the wall..." He murmered, as I sighed heavily. It would only be a matter of time before he found out what I was. And I knew that he'd hate me for it. Almost everybody did.

"I...I'll tell you later." I murmured, hugging him tighter for comfort as memories started flashing through my mind. Where was Zach? Was he okay?

"Let's get you to sleep. You'lll need your strength." N sighed, placing his arms underneath my back and knees before picking himself up off the floor with the help of the wall, me in his arms. He ttok us both to my bed, placing me down gingerly before falling over and collapsing on top of me with a oof. I laughed a little as he blushed, trying to untangle himself from me and leaning on his arms, hovering above me.

"Thank you." I smiled weakly, as N returned the favour before rolling to the side and off the bed.

"Wait!" I gasped, reaching out for him desperately. "Will you stay with me? I haven't been sleeping well..."

"Sure." He replied, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly before laying down next to me. I could feel the mattress groan and dip under his weight, but it held us both, which I thanked Arceus for. This would be a whole lot worse without a mattress. We where very tight on space, making me remember when we where stuck in a one man tent with our Pokemon. How long ago that was.... I felt my heart constrict as I thought about my Pokemon. I missed them. My head started to throb as I felt N wrap his arms around me, pulling me into his body as I nestled my head next to his chest. My vision was clouded as I realised that I was having the weird vision thing again with all the colours, except that it was least painful this time. I glanced up at N to see reds and blues pulsating from him, slowly turning pure white as I felt his breathing even out and deepen until he was asleep. I smiled smally before looking past him, only to gasp quickly. There where so many forms pulsating blues and bright reds in what I assumed where the next rooms. I wasn't the only one here! Rage filled my heart as I realised that there must be at least twenty more people stuck here, all being tortured and experimented on. Before I knew it, I was out of the state, my eyelids blocking everything everything out as they shut from sheer exhaustion.

I fell into a dreamless sleep.

At least it's better than nightmares.

-X-  

Hey guys, I know this chapter isn't very long, but I promise the next one will be, filled with some action and all that. so, please read on, and don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy!!

See ya later! Clo out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 105 114
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, pokémon are pets. Others use them...
92.5K 1.4K 28
Join (Y/n) Ketchem and friends on their exciting Pokemon journey. Finished *edited* It's NOT perfect, I did the best I could do, if you don't like i...
23.6K 800 54
Pokemon fanfic; Jacob was you're standard 17 year old guy when all of a sudden he's not! Will he be able to make it home? I mean the only things stop...
31.1K 808 57
(Under editing) Hi, I'm (y/n) and I live in Turffield with my father. I've been through a lot and I want to share my story, well not just mine. It's...