Ravenclaw and a Slytherin

By Rosewin_Ash

Another Draco and Luna fanfic. Sorry but i love them together. More

Train ride
Alone
Sorting
Morning
Punushment
Go away
D. A. And Scars
Dead wishes
Malfoy Manor
Chosen one
Criucio
It has begun
Together at Last
The Battle of Hogwarts
Together
The End
Note

Confession

2.7K 69 0
By Rosewin_Ash

(Lunas POV)
I sit up and gasp as I see where we are. I stood up only to fall because of my leg and Harry helps me up.
"Draco said something."
I look up.
"What did he say?"
"Nothing. Just that we should take you with us...what is wrong with him? Why is he...on our side?" I shake my head.
"I don't know. He's changed. Different." I start to think. He shrugs "Don't know..." He helps you to Bill and Fleur's house.
When we get there my leg is tended to by Fleur. I am pleased to know Ollivander is here too.
"So you can make me a new wand?" I ask and he nods.
"When I'm better."

The days pass and I wonder what he is doing. Where was he now? Was he ok? My fingers play with the seashell wind chime that was strung up on a sill.

(Dracos POV)
Bellatrix tortures me on a daily basis. My mother tried to stop her in vain. She knew I helped them escape. I don't care. The most important thing is that you are safe. That's why I joined anyway...not that it was much use. I often wondered if she was ok. I hope not too sad. Maybe you had a boyfriend back at Hogwarts? The thought makes me sad. Probably Neville. I retire to my room where I had night mares. Of a girl with white hair and blue eyes. I reach out my hand. She slaps it away.

"You hurt me. I cannot love you now coward." She snarled and walked away. I bite my lip, fighting back tears "I know..." I break down, crying hard, holding my face in my hands. I shake and sit up. I pant. Tears roll down my cheeks
"But I didn't hurt you..." I whisper into the empty room.
"But you did" a voice says and Mr. Malfoy walks in.
"I made sure of it. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
42.3M 1.2M 164
ยป I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. ยซ
1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC