Criucio

Hermione lays on the floor sobbing and bellatrix scribbled the word Mudblood Ito her arm in blood. I can hear the screams and it's terrible. I want to claw my own ears out as I listen to this. Fury grips me and I just want to blast Bellatrix away from her. My hand reaches for my wand but I pull it away at the last minute. I can also hear Ron screaming from down stairs. Funny thing love- it gets you when you least expect it and it's never for who you think. My  eyes find another victim. Fenir has a blade against lunas throat. That bloody werewolf!

My hand goes to my wand but my father slaps it down. I glare at him, but understand his reasoning. So I watch helplessly. She struggles and Fenrir tightens his grip on her. I growl softly and watch. I knew what he smelled like so it wasn't pleasant for her. Rotten meat and blood. He sniffs her neck and anger boils up as she shuddered. Her eyes find mine and I look away. I can't face the hurt look. Fenir traces a knife along lunas palm in the shape of a star. It leaves blood running down her hand and tears along those eyes. He smells "Delicious..."  My father pulls me aside.

"Either you perform the cruitiatus curse on her or we allow Fenir to have her" his words rasp in my ear. My face loses the little colour it has
"I won't..." 
"Then he will have her and enjoy her"
"No!"
"Then do it!" I shake my head. He turns to Fenir.
"She's yours"
"This little shit will not have her!!" I cry out furious.
"Your choice. Hurt her or we will" I look at her and her eyes are wide with fear. Fenrir is eyeing her greedily
"I'll do it..." As my father hands me his wand. I yank it from his hand, throwing him an icy glare. That's all his fault!!

"Fenrir, go away from her or I'll hex you so severely you won't be able to walk!"He walks away and death eaters surround us. I know enough about unforgivable courses. You have to mean them...but I don't mean it
"Act." I mouth in your direction. I point the wand and say the words but what i don't know is so did my father. She wriggled in pain. He took my mother's wand and aimed at you without my knowledge. I just think you are a really good actress because I know I don't mean it...but she  don't know. She cries out. I lift my wand and end the spell. Lucius does as well, secretly so he wouldn't arouse suspicion. I growl.

Just then Harry and Ron burst through the door that leads to the cellar. Ron attacks the Death Eaters with Wormtail's wand and  to get another one which he throws to Harry. I have to suppress a smile. If they could escape, they would take her with them, out of danger. I watch luna while I half-heartedly fight alongside the Death Eaters.I pretend to aim at Ron while in reality I shock the Death Eater holding her. Some disarms Harry and Ron and the Death Eaters send me to pick up their wands. Bellatrix then picks up Hermione and presses a blade against her throat. My eyes widen slightly. Then I hear a sound and look up. Dobby?!

Just as Bellatrix looks up the chandelier drops. I wave the three wands I have in my hand. I am not good at non-verbal spells, but this time I succeed in protecting Hermione so Ron can fetch her. Luna falls to the ground and a a piece of glass is lodged in her leg. She winces and stands up as they all  disappear.