Daughter of the Legend: A Sup...

By TrueSupernatural13

Have you ever known you were meant for more or that there was another piece to the puzzle? I always had known... More

Prologue
Chapter One: I'm Just Tired
Chapter Two: Hard to explain
Chapter Three: You're what?
Chapter Four: The truth comes out
Chapter Five: So begins the journey
Chapter Six: Learning The Basics
Chapter Seven: Can you lie?
Chapter Eight: I Knew It
Chapter Ten: I Won't Give In
Chapter Eleven: Dad...Please...
Chapter Twelve: Bobby's
Chapter Thirteen: Talking
Chapter Fourteen: Runaway
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Heading Out
Chapter Seventeen: Undercover
Chapter Eighteen: Hunting
Chapter Nineteen: The First Kill
Chapter Twenty: Its in My Blood
Chapter Twenty-One: Different
Chapter Twenty-Two: What Now?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Stranger
Chapter-Twenty-Four: Dreams
Chapter Twenty-Five: You Can't be Serious?
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bargain
Chapter Twenty-Eight: No! Please no!

Chapter Nine: No One is Coming

44.6K 1.4K 353
By TrueSupernatural13

A sudden cold shock of ice water ripped through my body. Unconsciousness flew away in an instant like frightened birds. My eyes shot open, a cry of alarm escaping me. The frigid water had been dumped over my head and had instantly chilled me to the bone. Wherever I was, it was dark, with pale light streaming through a small window near what I assumed was the ceiling, and it was cold even without the frigid bath I just received.

"Good morning Princess," a deceivingly sweet voice crept from the darkness.

"Hello?" I asked "Where am I? Can you help me!" I begged, fighting the restraints I was being held in. A girl with auburn hair stepped out of the shadows. In a split second, everything rushed back to me.

"Did you enjoy your sleep? You've been in and out consciousness for nearly a week." she said with false compassion. "It has been a trial to make sure you were alive."

"Lily." Her face was crossed by a smile as her name escaped my lips. My arms flexed under the ropes that bound me to the wooden chair. Lily walked around me in circles. "Where am I?" Lily didn't acknowledged me question.

"You, Rachel, are a very special girl."

"Is that so?" I said, trying to swallow my terror. 

"And because you're so special, I have a few questions to ask you."

"Well, I really don't think I feel like talking," I said. In a flash, Lily smacked me across the face.

"I will not tolerate disobedience!" She spat as me. I looked at her, my eyes cold with hate.

"Go to Hell." I whispered. Lily's eyes flashed.

"Been there, done that, but since you are being so rude, I guess I'll just have to get my answers the hard way." She snapped her fingers and Lewis came out of the shadows with a metal cart covered by a sheet. He smiled knowingly at me then disappeared back into the shadows of the room. Lily removed the sheet exposing an assortment of objects. As if the objects were precious gems, she gently lifted a long silver stake knife off the cart. She twirled knife around in her fingers for a minute before returning to me.

Inside, I was terrified of what she was going to do to me, for it was all to clear.

"Please don't do this..." I breathed, trying to move away out of instinct. With bone crushing strength Lily held my arm down. It was already tied to the arms of the chair and the ropes were starting to rub the skin raw. She gave me a cruel smile then plunged the knife into the center of my arm. I screamed, god I screamed so hard. The pain caused all the muscles in my body to seize at once.  I now understood the meaning of blinding pain. It was the type of pain that tore through my entire body and wouldn't let go, leaving my lungs desperate for air. Tears poured from my eyes and for a moment I thought I would black out from the pain.

Agonizingly slow, Lily pulled the knife from my arm. "Feel like talking now?" I looked at her with those hollow black eyes, shuddering from the explosive pain. Beads of sweat forming on my skin, lungs heaving from the shock. Blood pulse from my arm dripping onto the cement floor but still I held me silence, not giving into the pain. My chest was on fire and I trembled. What if I bled out? She placed a gauze underneath my arm, tying it loosely. She waited my response, but received nothing.

"No? Well then I guess we get to have some more fun." Lily grinned widely and turned back to the table. I felt a sudden wave of despair pass me by. What if I die here? I wondered to myself, What if no one comes and..... No shut up. They will come. I know they will.

"They aren't coming, you know. And they can't track you." Lily said selecting up a small dagger returning to me. It's shining blade reflecting in my eyes. She gently traced the line of my jaw pressing hard enough to leave a cut, a small trickle of blood sliding down my neck. I hissed at the sting. She looked into my eyes, which said that she was wrong. "Oh I know you think they will be able to find you but you're wrong; especially since you'll have this carved into you."

Lily took the small dagger and began carving a symbol into my chest. I felt the blade tearing through my skin and the hot red blood pulse from the carving. My body pressed backwards into the chair, trying to escape the blade. I felt every little twitch and turn of it as it sliced my chest. My fingers clutching the arms of the chair with everything I had, every single muscle in my body fighting the pain that endlessly come from my torn skin. I screamed out and choked on tears trying not to give that black-eyed bitch any pleasure. My body moved against the restraints, trying hopelessly to move away.

She smiled, pleased with her work once she had finished. The front of my shirt was soaked with my blood and clung to my skin. My breath was labored and the tense muscles of my body did nothing to numb the shock. Black spots where dancing across my vision.

"So, Rachel," Lily said, I glared at her fiercely, "Do the Winchesters know? Do they know why you're so special?"

My voice cracked, "I don't know what you're talking about." Lily's eyes flared in anger.

"Stop playing stupid Rachel! You know why."

"No, I don't! You psychopathic bitch." Lily slashed me across the face with the dagger but her action seemed slightly reluctant with curiosity. She cocked her head to the side, her violet eyes coming back, making her look almost human.

"You don't? You mean mommy dearest didn't tell you?" she smiled, "Oh you poor little sob story! No wonder those Winchester boys took you in under their wings. They lost their mommy too. And that Dean sure is protective of you, you'd think you were family." Wait she doesn't know we are family? New hope warmed my heart. This could be to my advantage. A sting of pain came from my right arm. "Don't ignore me!" whined Lily.

"You, Rachel, have a gift," said Lily, "and you're going to use it to get me what I want."

"Am I?" I replied cocking my eyebrow. Lily glared at me in return, "And what would this gift of mine be?"

"You can control and communicate with the uncontrollable. Make creatures bend to your will and so much more, but you see Rachel," She knelt down on one knee,"You can only become that with my help and I'll only help you if you agree to work with me."

"Smashing job so far! I just can't wait to sign up!" Her face contorted with rage.

"You should fear me girl," She snarled at me, "I can do unimaginable things to you and you will break. So why not save yourself the pain and give in, right now." Lily's face was inches from mine and I took the opportunity to spit in it. She recoiled wiping it from her face.

"Why don't you just possess me you slut, then you can get what you want." I fired at her

"We can't," she hissed, "You can't be possessed it's part of your powers." Lily turned away from me and started walking towards the darkness. "Sweet dreams Princess," her voice echoed around the room, "See you bright and early tomorrow." I heard a door open and multiple foot steps leave the room, about 4 demons I calculated. "Oh and Rachel?" Lily's voices echoed around the room. "There are things far worse than death." I looked down at my arm. So, no matter what she would do to bring me to the brink of life, she would never let me cross over. I hate demons.

I struggled with the ropes that held me down. No use. I tried to wiggled the chair but it was bolted to the ground. The cuts and carving in my skin were burning furiously, still gently seeping blood. My head pounded from the blood loss. I was at least thankful that I had always been a fast healer, maybe that was because of whatever Lily had just told me... For the first time since my mom had told me to run I felt terror. A tear rolled down my face and the pathetic thing was I couldn't wipe it away. I couldn't hide from what was happening. I couldn't run from my own thoughts for once.

My body shook as I found myself crying. I needed to have faith. Dean, Sam and Cas would find me, I just had to hold on. What else would they do to me? Could I hold on for that long? For god's sake, I could be in the basement of some old house in the middle of nowhere and I could just drop off the face of the Earth. What if no one is coming? I tried to push that single idea out of my head.

I suddenly had an idea, Cas was an angel! Maybe if I prayed they could find me! I prayed and prayed and prayed, but I felt that no one could hear me. That I was completely alone without anyway to get anything out to them. I prayed to God and felt the same damn thing. Like I was talking but there was no one at all that could hear me, that I was invisible. This lowered my spirit a bit, but not enough to crush me.

"They will come for me..." I whispered into the growing darkness trying to comfort myself. Anxiety threatened to suffocate me but I fought it down. My mind soon grew slow and my eyes heavy with exhaustion. Darkness soon was all around me, a cold lonely darkness with only my darker thoughts for comfort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been a week, Sam!" said Dean pacing back and forth on the side of the road. Sam watched his older brother with a heavy heart. They had been searching for Rachel for a week straight and didn't even have the slightest clue of where she was. They had exorcised 4 demons, talked to at least 6 hoodoo priests and even had Cas use his "Angel Radio" to try and locate her, still coming up empty handed. With each passing hour Dean became more and more distant, and Sam didn't blame him.

"What if she's dead Sammy... " Dean turned to his brother, "What if those demonic sons of bitches killed her?" His brother's face was more stubble covered than usual and his eyes had dark rings around them.

"She's not dead Dean," said Sam trying to comfort him, "If she was we'd know with our angel radar." Dean sat down on the hood of the Impala and put his head in his hands.

"Where is she, Sam?" Dean said barely audible, "This is my fault. I never should have let her come along. I should have taken her right to Bobby and she would have been safe. None of this would have happened."

"Dean, you don't know that." Sam said, "Don't pin this to yourself."

"How can't I Sam?!" Dean's voice cracked with anger, "She was my responsibility and I let this happen. Aubrey told her I could keep her safe. That I could help her, Sam." Dean's eyes shined "She's my kid. MY KID! I thought Dad was bad but I...I am worse than he was. Five days Sam! Five! She's my god damn daughter Sam, and I let her get kidnapped by the bastards that were after her! I should have known better! I should have protected her! "

"We are going to get her back Dean, and she will be okay" said Sam, but even as the words came out of his mouth Sam didn't fully believe them.

"We'll get her back." Sam repeated, for both of their sake's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 820 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...
934 42 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
12.1K 242 33
Hi, my name is Sophie Turner and I'm kind of a mess. I'm a hunter, but not a normal deer/bear hunter, I hunt monsters and evil sons of bitches, and b...
57.4K 1.9K 100
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...