Teacher Aide (kellic)

By KellicsGayAf

Victor Fuentes is a new teacher who takes the place of Mr.Kraler. Mr. Fuentes comes into the school thinking... More

The teacher
The urge
The Gossip
Im Craveing Your Touch
Welcome Home!
Am i in trouble sir?
Dont make a sound
Meet me here
Youre only makeing it worse
Can i tell you?
Whats gonna go down
Baby let me show you places
This feels different but i like it
Diamond -kellic
Who knew?
Jason
How do i deal with this?
Dont be an asshole
Character Q&A
Hold me close
Character Answers
Suprise test?
Let me live a little
Fuck my life
Best christmas present ever
Party poppers
They'll understand, i promise
Stay away from me
I dont understand, how could you?
Its not what it looks like
These past few months have been lonley
Its not just sex anymore
This is it
Graduation day (final!)
Bonus Chapter- A fresh start
Tests
Sequel!

Who's this?

19K 774 657
By KellicsGayAf

This chapter is all over the place but we need to explain some things and get this book done and over with

Also after this chapter there will be a character q&a so you can ask them questions to clear confusion and you can ask me questions (only time I'll be looking at the comments)

LASTLY PSA FOR EVERYONE READING: the book will be edited for grammar and spelling errors when the book is over so please stop bitching :-)

Ahh keep in mind that every family portion part is just what I remember from my experience with divorces and parents cheating and all that so its gonna be a little fast but then again that's how I remember ok ok carry on
(Also if you are going through this feel free to message me because I know how stressful it can be for the children :-))

UNEDITED RIP
••••••••••

I sat in the car with my mom Jenna and some other girl. I didn't know her name or why she was with Jenna so I just stayed quiet. Most of the silence in the car was just because I was trying to prepare myself for the longest lecture of my life, but since a guest was here, I was sure it wouldn't come till later on.

"So kellin," the other girl started, "How was school?"

I just looked at her confused. Why was she asking me that? I don't even know her. I kept my mouth shut and looked out the window watching the scenery pass by me. I couldn't look out the window for long before Jenna interrupted the silence.

"Kellin answer back to Taylor now." I could that Jenna was trying to keep calm.

Of course she would keep calm. I knew that she would not let this fight slide like it was nothing. This obviously was the first time I ever got in a fight. I sure as hell hoped that it was my last because let me tell you, getting punched hurts. A lot.

"I'm good."

Where did that come from kellin? Why did I say that? Was I trying to get myself into deeper trouble? I heard Jenna sight before pulling into the driveway.

"You, me, living room. Now." Jenna said unbuckling her seat belt angrily. She got out of the car and marched into the house while Taylor followed behind her.

I followed her orders as sat on the couch while she stood right in front of me.

"Really kellin?! A fight?! Are you crazy!!! Do you even understand the consequences of this?! If your principle wasn't kind she would have expelled you! Especially for breaking the poor guys nose!"

Nice, he deserved it.

"First of all he's not a poor guy, he's an asshole. Second of all, why won't you at least hear my side of the story!"

Jenna glared at me before sitting down next to Taylor who looked very uncomfortable sitting there.

"Okay. Explain."

"I was doing my quiz when I saw my ex Jason come into the room with a stupid smirk on his face and that alone pissed me off. He decided to bug me and get me mad and then my teacher, Mr. Fuentes stuck up for me and told him to leave me alone and Jason was fighting with Mr. Fuentes and it was all a mess. Then Jason made some dumb remark about us having sex and I punched him and well you know what happened next."

"Mr. Fuentes?" Jenna continued, "As in Vic Fuentes?"

"Is that the only thing you got out of my story?"

"Well no, but Vic Fuentes right?"

"Yes? Why?" Oh god no.

"Taylor wasn't that the guy who you called to pick up Kellin that one time?" Jenna said putting her full attention to her.

"Yeah? I knew Vic in high school and we just got in touch when he told me he was teaching at this school, I realized it was kellin's school so asked him for that favor, because well, we were uhm busy."

"Oh, I- Kellin you're still in trouble!" Jenna yelled changing the subject. But I was too quick to catch on. Then everything connected.

"You were with her?"

"Kellin she works with me-"

"No don't you try to cover this up! Mr. Fuentes said my mom told him to pick me up! Taylor is not my mom!" Tears pricked at my eyes and I wanted to throw things.

I was in the room with the devil herself.

"Kellin I was going to tell you! But this fight, matters more!"

"No Jenna! This family matters more! How dare you bring that disgusting thing," I spat with venom dripping with every word,"Into our house! That may I remind you, Mom still lives in!"

"Kellin! Stop! Just listen!"

"No! Fuck you Jenna! And fuck you Taylor!" I yelled hysterically crying.

I mean the women who was tearing my family apart was right in front of me! I was about to leave when I felt someone pull my hand. I looked back and saw Taylor. Just looking at her alone disgusted me.

"I'm sorry kellin. I didn't mean for this to happen and I never meant for any of this to go that far." She said looking apologetic. But there was no way in hell I was going to give into her shit.

"Maybe if you weren't such a whore in the first place, then none of this would have happened." I spat then left the house.

I was walking down the street making my way towards Vic's house. I wanted to yell and I wanted to scream, but most importantly I wanted to angrily fuck.

So my mission was to make vic as angry as me.

••••••••••••••

Surprisingly when I got there his door was open. Obviously he wasn't home since school was still in session so I just explored his suburb house. Things were pretty neat around here which was nice. I explored down the hallway and found 3 bedrooms. What was the purpose of that? I don't know so let's find out. Opening the first door on the right was his room. I knew that fairly well. The next door was on the left, which was just a boring old office. Should have guessed it.

The next door was right next to his room on the right. I jiggled the knob and it was locked. Guess who's going on a scavenger hunt? That's right me. I was too curious to know what was so special in that room that it had to be locked. The first place I looked was in his office. I searched through every cabinet and every drawer. I couldn't find anything but papers and files. But I did find the answers to out next test.

I sighed and sat down leaning against his desk. There was no use. I would never find out what was behind that door. I looked at the ceiling just letting my imagination go wild. What if there was a safe full of money in there? I looked to my right of the desk where the open part was for a chair. Then something shone. It was gold and small. I pulled it from the under part of the desk and I cheered! It was the god damn key!

I got up eagerly, making my way towards the door. I was about to push the key in but something pulled me away and slammed me against the wall nearby.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Vic asked. Anger was still written all over his face. Good.

"I was gonna see what was in the room. Hopefully something to pleasure me while you were gone but I guess now you're back. It's a shame."

"Why do you need something else to pleasure you when I can?" He smirked grinding his lower half on me.

I held back a moan and replied "because not to be rude Vic but you have a small dick." I shot back.

His eyes lit up with rage and grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling my hair back making me gasp in pain. But it felt good in a way.

"What the fuck did you just say to me slut?" Oh god please keep talking dirty to me.

I didn't answer back, hoping that he would do something more. He pulled my hair again harder making me fall to my knees, tears pricked at my eyes and I looked up at him.

"Answer back to me whore!" His words were threatening and it made me hot all over.

"I-" he pulled my hair again, "I said you had a small dick!" He released his hold a bit, just a small but before smirking down at me and it was hot.

"I hope you know you're gonna pay the price for saying that." He told me.

"How are you gonna punish me?" I was getting desperate at this point.

"I am going to fuck you until you can't feel your lower half." He pulled his hand away from my hair for a bit whiled he undid the belt buckle to his pants.

"You're gonna suck me until I say you can stop. Understood?" I just nodded as he grabbed my hair and put his slightly hardened dick In my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth at a fast pace feeling him grow harder. I ran my tongue along the bottom of his shaft before paying attention to his tip making him groan. Then I went back to work by bobbing my head again. Soon I didn't even do anything while he just fucked my mouth. His dick slid down my throat making me gag but he didn't stop.

"Oh fuck Kellin." He mumbled before pulling out of my mouth giving me some time to breath. He then pulled me up by my hair and stared into my eyes.

"Give me the key Kellin." He asked calmly. I smiled at him and shook my head leaving him a bit angry.

He pushed me up against the wall and began to suck at my neck leaving marks everywhere. He palmed me through the fabric of my jeans leaving me needy and hot. His hands explored my body like I was a porcelain doll that shouldn't be damaged in any way. I didn't notice that he took the key from me and walked away.

"Wait no vic please! Please fuck me!" I whined chasing after him.

"No I'm good for today." He was teasing me. But I knew that he was desperate for a release too.

"Come on vic, I know you want to, I know you want to fuck me like the slut I am. I know you want to feel your dick inside me. I know you want to fuck me senseless." I said while pumping him and running my hands all over his body.

He pushed me away and I was shocked at first, but then it all disappeared when he put me over his shoulders and went back to the door.

"You are not allowed to talk about this room unless we are alone or in this house understood?"

I responded with a yes before he unlocked the door. I was stunned by what was inside. In the center of the room there was a massive bed with bars on it, the bed covered in silk sheets. There were weird machine type things that I weren't even gonna ask about and there were random things placed on the wall. In front of the bed there was what looked like a toy box. But I was sure nothing innocent was in there.

Vic pulled me out of my thoughts when he told me to strip off my cloths. I obeyed and kept and eye on him while he shut the door and brought our essentials over. He pinned me against the wall and moved his hands up my arms. I heard a lock and I looked up seeing these leather cuffs bolted into the wall. This was new.

"Just so you don't touch yourself." He winked at me.

I blushed slightly feeling my confidence go away but I'm sure that it would come back when we get back to work. He lived up his fingers and prepped me, and he made sure that it was slow and torturous. He still prepped me even though I said I was ready which made me angry.

"God dammit Vic please just fuck me already." I yelled.

Right then and there he pushed his fingers into my bundle of nerves making me gasp and let out a long moan.

"What was that? You want me to fuck you where it take a while longer for me to find this spot? If you insis-"

"No wait vic please just-" I was cut by a moan while he massaged that spot making my knees go weak. He hit it at a fast pace and would stop to apply pressure to the area. I was a squirming mess and I needed to feel more friction against my throbbing dick. I was bucking my hips at certain times when I felt close but when I did it this time I felt Vics warm lips wrap around me. He bobbed his head and kept hitting my prostate making me a moaning mess. Soon enough I came and I was exhausted.

Right when I closed my eyes, I felt Vic grab my face harshly and look into my eyes.

"We're not done yet princess." He smirked then put himself between my legs. Instantly I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up a bit by grabbing my hips. He kissed my neck and ran his hands across my ass smacking it. I was in pure bliss and I sure as hell didn't want this to end any time soon.

My eyes shot open when I felt him slam into me without any warning and I heard Vic groan. He began to thrust into me at a medium pace while little grunts left his mouth. I on the other hand, was just a moaning mess. He didn't hit my prostate just yet but I knew he would soon. When he did I let out a high scream, feeling weak and sensitive already. He trusted into me fast and my eyes rolled back. The ceiling faded as I came again.

"Fuck you feel so good kellin." He whispered in my ear then nibbled on my neck.

His position stayed the same And my muscles stiffened making me pull at the cuffs. I knew that vic was close to coming so I tried the only thing that I knew would work.

"Fuck vic, you feel so good." I moaned.

"Really?" He grunted then looked at me, "do I have a small dick now?" He asked while thrusting into me slowly but hard at the same time.

"Ugh please vic, please come inside me." I moaned in his ear feeling myself becoming way too sensitive at this point.

He trusted into me 3 more times before he finally came. I saw him pull out of me and then move his hands to unlocked the leather cuffs. He kept a hold around my waist so I would fall, which was a good idea since my legs felt like jelly. My knees were weak and I fell but kept a hold on Vics shoulders. I heard him chuckle at me and then pick me up bridal style.

"Do you want to cuddle now?" Vic asked being his normal sweet self.

"Yes please." My voice was raspy and I felt drained. Vic set me down on his bed in his room and laid down next to me.

"I'm sorry about today vic, I didn't mean for anything to sound rude an-" he cut me off by pushing his lips against mine.

"Shh. We'll talk when we wake up okay?"

I nodded and then he wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe and at home with him, like every problem I had just didn't matter anymore. Soon my eyes became heavy and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 19 12
Kellin; the old smart, convincing, and well... Not popular, but not unknown kid. He's nice to everyone and receives the same back. Teachers love him...
4.2K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
3.6K 145 21
Vic Fuentes is a 23 year old who hates his job at a bank and wants to get away from his creepy boss. Kellin Quinn is a 22 year old who just finished...
927 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...