Thirst

بواسطة rockstarfromhell

What will happen when Edward meets the world of Vampire Knight? Can he contain himself? المزيد

Thirst
The beginning
Control
Old Friends
Untouchable
Winry is coming
Lovers? Or Enemies?
Two more
Al and Envy
He is my Brother
Blood
New, people?
The past can never be un-done
Who throws people?!
Sensi ( Master )
Remember what i am
Evil is coming....
The collective
The only one
Fighting back
Vampire Knight
Sequel

Too many people added at once......

70 4 0
بواسطة rockstarfromhell

~ Zero's point of view

I walked towards the vampire gates. They would soon open and reveal the enemy within.

As I walked up the breeze caught my hair. I wavered around my eyes.

" Hello! Zero!" yelled Yuki clearly happy to see me. She waved manically. It was safe to say she was in a good mood today.

I looked around as the day class gathered to see the vampires.

I couldn't see Edward anywhere.

I walked up next to Yuki. She smiled at me.

" Where's Edward?" I asked her.

~Edward's point of view

As I came too I knew that I was in a different place. The hard ground felt cold but smooth. My head hurt like I had been hit by a train. I wouldn't be surprised If I had.

My eyes felt warm. Before I opened them I knew that they were blood red.

I was only just holding onto my sanity. I knew I was falling to a level E and fast.

I felt something cold around my wrist and I began to stir. I opened my eyes to see black and white. While my eyes are red all could see was the color of blood.

I sat up and rubbed my head. It was cold and dark here. I was scary how comfortable I felt here. As I moved my hand I herd a chain rustling against the floor.

I looked down to see a grey chain next to me. I followed it to the wall where it was securely bolted in. In the other direction I saw it was... Chain to my wrist with a shackle.
" Well, it's not the first time" I said to myself.

I had felt numb just like everything else.

" He's awake" I herd a deep voice next to me say.

I jumped a little and I saw Al sitting there leaning on the wall. He also had a restraint on.

I instantly swallowed. I could see the veins in his neck pumping through. Rich with blood.

I jumped at him. But I stopped centimeters from his neck. He didn't even flinch at my actions.

" Do you really think they would have made us close enough for you to do that?" he asked while he cracked his neck.

I looked at him. He had fully healed.

" Looks like he is confused" said a rough voice from across the room.

I looked directly in front of me. But I saw nothing. Then a pale figure stepped out from the shadows. Envy stood strong. There where no signs of his neck wounds present. But his shirt was ripped.

He must have seen that I noticed the tears in his shirt.
" Al got upset when he found out that I protected humans" he said eyeing my brother.

I herd a deep low growl escape from this throat.

" Where are we?" I asked.

Al glanced at me.
" I don't know how you can be so calm when you have red eyes and are falling. Most vampires go crazy" he said resting his head on the wall.

"I have good self control" I told him.

He chuckled a little.
" That's not the Edward I know. You go off at every little thing" he mumbled.

" I don't even know the Edward that you know" I told him.
" Now where are we?" I asked again hoping to get an answer.

Envy sighed from across the room. His rested his chained wrist on his chin.
" On the dungeon levels of the hunter people place" he told me.

" We are still in the organization?" I asked.

Al nodded next to me.
" Yes, that is correct" he answered me.

" I suppose they don't think that we are safe enough to let out." said Envy rather calmly. " We are caged like animals" he said.

I looked to the grey floor.
" We are animals" I said.

" Tch, maybe you are. But I can control myself" he said angrily.

" That's something I can't help" I argued with him.

" I know" he mumbled over his breath.

Al looked at the floor sadly.
" Envy, you are the only one in this room that isn't a animal. You can control your urges to kill humans" he said in a monotone.

I looked over to him. Is eyes were deep in sadness. The only time that he looks like that. Was when mother died.

I could tell when he was metal. He couldn't really have many facial expressions.

Al locked eyes with me. And for the first time that I had seen him for the last few weeks I saw the human in him.

He sighed and avoided my gaze. He returned his attention to the dark floor.
" I can't control my-".

He was cut off when the rusted metal door opened. A dark figure came out. From behind the door came light. But it was snapped out from the room when they closed the door again.

It was human. I didn't tell because I couldnt see them. But I could smell them.

Mustang stepped forward.
He didn't say anything. He just had a stern expression on his face. He was frowning a little.

" What are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound human.

He had no expression on his face as he spoke.
" One of the reason I came here Fullmetal was to see if you had killed each other or not" he sighed.
" And someone wants to see you" he finished.

I held my breath.
" Who?" I asked hoping it wasn't Winry.

" Winry" he answered me.

" Don't bring her in here! I'll hurt her!" I said painfully.

Mustang smiled.
" You must have forgotten who Winry is. I think if you try and hurt she'll kill you" he said with a mused smirk on his face.

" What?" I asked.

" Winry has become very strong over the past few years" he explained.
" So much that....."he gulped.
" So much that I'm afraid to say no to her" he said with a scared expression on his face.

I was surprised Mustang was never scared not at all. I rarely see him scared. Or rather I NEVER see him scared.

" Let me IN!" yelled a female voice from the other side of the door.

Mustang jogged over and opened it.

Winry was on the other side.
She looked strong. That was until she saw me. That's when she came running to me.

I held my breath and balled my fists. It was all I could do not to hurt her.

" Woh woh!" said Envy as he got up and grabbed her hoodie to stop her running after me.

" Let go of me damn it!" she screamed at Envy.

Envy shook his wad causing his hair to shake in the wind.
" No, can't you see Edward?" he asked.

Winry looked at me. Her eyes softened as she really saw me.

Sweat was running off my forehead. My eyes were red. My fangs bared. I doubted I looked sane.

That's when I leaped at her....

~Third person point of view

Zero walked through the night darkened gardens. Next to him was Yuki. He shoved his hands in his pockets. He was worried about Edward. He had it turned up all day.

" I wonder how, or we're Edward is?" Yuki wondered out loud.

Zero nodded.
" I couldn't find him anywhere" he said.

The moon rose half in the sky. It made everything sparkle.

They herd a girl laugh in the distance.
Zero froze while Yuki frantically looked around for the origin of the weird noise.

" Ha ha aha aha aha aha aha a ha!" a little girls voice giggled.

Zero recognized the voice. The presence was so familiar to him.
He ran towards her.
" Damn it! Why did she have to laugh like this is a horror movie!" he mumbled to himself.

Yuki stood puzzled as to where Zero had went. She had no idea where he had run off to. She didn't see him leave.

Zero jumped over rocks, benches he even leaped over a roof. As he landed the voice became louder. He was nearing them.

He took one step forward as he looked up. But he froze when he saw her.

" Hello, Zero" she said in little girls voice. She smiled at him evilly.
" How is my little pet?".

~Third person point of view

Kaname walked through the halls. Class had finished everyone else was going back to their dorms.

His Brian hair waved in the wind. The window was open next to him. He glanced out it. But wheat he saw made him drop his books. He opened his mouth slightly at the sight of the person.

The man standing on the ground looked up to him.
" Hello Kaname" he smiled evilly at him.
" How's is my little pet?" he asked.

~Third person point of view

Riza sat at her apartment that she shared with Roy. He was back at work dealing with Ed and the rest.

She could be there anymore because of the smell of blood that she wanted.

She walked out of the lounge room. Then into the kitchen. Her little black and white dog Black Hayate hapoily followed her as she walked.

She opened one of the brown cupboards. She took out a small black and white box.
Blood tables.

Her dog whimpered and hugged up to her leg.

She looked down on him.
" I know boy. I don't like them either" she said.

He chucked two back and swallowed. It tasted little off water. But however it filled her need for blood.

The doorbell rang and she wiped her mouth and put the tablets back then headed to the front door.

She walked down the white blank hallways making her way to the front door.

She opened the door without asking who it was.

Her dog growled furiously at the person standing outside the threshold.

Riza gasped at the sight she saw.

" Aidou?" I asked.

Then vampire looked down to the floor and nodded solemnly.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48 0 8
Envy somehow survived the Promised Day, but he lost too much in the process. His Stone is running on empty, and with Colonel Mustang on his tail, cap...
681K 11.3K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
15.4K 306 29
Rain Specter sweet girl, Kai Parker mischievous boy, what happens when the two meet? How much can a person really change you? (Kai & OC)
58 0 10
Winry, a naive and young girl, is locked up by her overly protective mother. Her wish to escape into the world outside finally comes true when she me...