rich boy ≫j.g

By bbgdallas

Parties are were you meet a ton of people... maybe she was the unlucky but also the lucky one. could she find... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
sequel
IM SHOOK

one

24.9K 332 173
By bbgdallas

That's Amelia. But she had Blue eyes and dark brown hair. This photo is from Hailee Argondizzo.

Amelia+

Valentina wanted to take me to this party that she found out about. It's up in the hills and it pisses me off how she does that.

I quickly start to get ready. Putting on my high waisted cut up jeans and a plain white crop top with my long adidas jacket. Along with my adidas superstars.

Valentina said she would be her any second, so I need to hurry the hell up.

I rush, grabbing my things and as on que, I hear a knock at my door.

I run downstairs opening my door seeing Valentina in her favorite leather jacket. I smile and her, letting out a little chuckle.

"Let's go." I rush past her, and quickly get into the passenger side.

She starts the car, and we're off.

I grab the aux cord and hook it to my phone, knowing
that she doesn't mind. She likes my music anyways.

Girl the way you dancing
got me feeling swazy
let me kiss you in France
and I could make you go crazy

I start singing along with the song.

I close my eyes, feeling the beat, through her loud speakers.

I've always loved her car.

About 3 more songs play, and we have finally arrived. We don't need music in our car anymore. The music from the house overwhelms the street.

Over out of the car and Val follows.

We head into the house and I'm immediately hit with the smell of alcohol.

I'm not a big drinker. I like to stay healthy, and try o stay to a diet.

People think I go over board of my diets, but I like thinking a healthy life style. Sometimes I break it, and tonight is one of those nights.

Val and I walk to the drinks and I fill my cup with whatever is in the can. I don't really care. I just kinda want to get drunk.

I've never been drunk before.

I leave Val, cause she's already got a guys attention.

I just kinda of walk around until I find the room that has the music.

I know when that hotline bling
that could only me one thing
yeah I know when that hotline bling
that could only mean one thing
ever since I left the city you
got a reputation for yourself now

I start dancing to the music, closing my eyes, feeling the thin air around me.

I share the same air as a lot of other people.

The music vibrates through the floors, making it send shivers up my body.

I smile, and continue to lose myself in the music and words.

I take a sip of my drink, swaying with everyone else in sync.

Before the song ends, I'm pushed into someone. My drink spilling all over me and the person I bumped into.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I tell the girl that I spilt my drink on.

"Don't worry. It's okay. It happens!" She shouts. But I can hear her perfectly.

I turn around to fight out who pushed me.

This loving tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes stare at me.

"What the fuck? Why'd you decide to bump into me?" I ask, a little bit annoyed.

The boy smirks, and it makes me swoon a little. His eyes turn lust. I let out a chuckle.

"Okay. I'm gonna go outside." I quickly swerve passed him.

I hear so many conversations when I move outside.

"Do you want to have sex?" A boy asks a girl. I look t them so a second with disgust.

Of course there's always those two people making out in the corner, which there is.

I move passed them, and go outside.

I don't know how I figured out where to go. I feel like I know this place like the back of my hand. But I know for sure I've never been here.

I walk outside, and there's only a few people. Thank god.

I sit down in the hammock. Pulling my phone out of my pocket. Scrolling to look through my messages.

I go past Blake and I's conversation. I click on it. The last thing I said to him was,

[Amelia] I fucking hate you

I sign at my harsh words. Kind of missing him right now.

I lock my phone and look up to see that same boy who bumped into me standing in front of me.

"Can I help you...?" I raise my eyebrows, waiting for a reply.

"Yeah. I'm Jack." He brings his bottom lip between his teeth, eyeing me.

I stand up. He looks me down from head to toe.

I furrow my eyebrows together and wondering why he's being se sexual.

"um, Im Amelia." I reply to what he had to say before.

"What a beautiful name."

A blush creeps on my face from the way he said it.

"Okay, well I'm going to leave now." I start moving back into the house. Trying to find Val.

But, being the clumsy me, I bump into another guy.

This guy seemed the exact opposite from Jack.

This boy was still tall, maybe a bit shorter than Jack, and had blonde hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm trying to find me friend." He laughs, and I laugh with him.

"No worries. I'm trying to find my to." I give him a genuine smile.

"I'm Johnson. That's my last name, but my real name is Jack." He says. I furrow my eyes brows, wondering why the hell there are 2 Jacks that I've bumped into.

"I no worries. Should I call you Johnson?" I ask. He nods his head. "I prefer it." He smiles and I nod.

"Can I get your number?" I ask. I am being so forward. yikes.

My body tenses as he just stands there.

"Yeah, here why don't you give me you number. Maybe we can hang out." He grabs his from from his back pocket and I take it from him.

I quickly dial my number and then we say our goodbyes.

I find Val, and tell her than we need to leave. She said she has one drink. But I didn't even finish mine. I wanted to get waisted.

Her and I leave to her house, and then I get a text message.

[johnson] Hey, it's Johnson. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow. I'm going to bring a friend. How about 12?

I quickly reply. Smiling as I do.

[amelia] sounds perfect.

We head up to her room, and lay there until we fall asleep.

All I can think about is tomorrow. I wonder who his friend is.

-

Before you guys get really into this book, and maybe even realize a few things, I am giving credit to the people that gave me ideas.

natemaloley for giving me quite a bit of ideas. I totally understand if you are not okay with this. I will make my own ideas. I just have a really hard time with it.

SaraLalic for basically giving me the back story to this book.

I wanted to thank them because if I didn't give credit, that would just be wrong.

I really think you guys should go check out there books, I'm obsessed... (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...
6.2K 667 40
Everybody knows that strippers are not the best persons to find love in, she would belong to the streets. She already showed it to thousands of men...
164 21 19
It's lust at first sight for him, He's been through a lot in the past, He is not searching for serious commitment, But all his reasons drown when he...
10.7K 436 31
Jackson is boy who on his last year of high school, his parents made him go to camp. His family weren't really a rich type of family but he was popul...