Grell's Student (A CielxReade...

By CielxAloisxBooty

A new group of soon-to-be reapers entered the headquarters this morning. Each high-ranked reaper was assigned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
}Author Note{
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Quick Author Note! Please Read!
Extra: Smut
Extra: Fluff
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue

Chapter 33

4.7K 196 65
By CielxAloisxBooty

•Your POV•

I was currently in the library helping Mey-Rin organize the books.
Well, more or less keeping her from falling every two minuets.

"Um, lady (Y/N)?" The maid looked down at me.
"Yes?" I smile.

"How are you holding me up with just your hands? You must be very strong."

My eyes widen a bit. I looked at my hands resting at the bottom of her shoes. 'Shit! I forgot I was keeping her up like this. Play it cool, come on, you're a clever reaper...angel.. hybrid thing.'

"I guess you're just really light." I chuckle nervously.
'Nice save.'
Before she could respond, I heard Ciel's voice from down the hall, "(Y/N)! In my study, now!"

I gently set the velvet haired maid down. "I'll be right back."
She smiled and nodded as I walked out. Turning down the hall, I knocked on Ciel's study door.

"Come in, (Y/N)." He called.
I stepped inside slowly, "You wanted me for something?"

"Yes," He patted his desk.
Slightly confused, I made my way over.
Ciel folded his hands. "Take a seat."

'On his desk..?' I thought.

"Yes, on the desk." A smirk played at the bluenettes lips. My eyes widen as I do as told.
"How did you know that..?"

"It's a short story with an interesting development." Ciel leaned back and observed me. I stared back while waiting for an answer.

'Are you going to tell me?' I thought.

'I'm testing something first.' I read his thoughts.

'Testing what exactly? Your newfound ability that I know absolutely nothing about?'

'You know I can read your mind.'

'And that's about as far as I've gotten.'

'But it's a good lead.'

'Ciel.'

'Oh, don't sound so angry.'

'It's a thought. It doesn't sound like anything.'

'Maybe I can hear your thoughts as a voice.'

"...I'm done playing games." I huff and move to his side of the desk, "Tell me what is going on here."

"Aw, I was having a rather fun time." He chuckled a bit.

"I swear to god--"
Before I could finish, it seemed like Ciel was ahead. My mouth went agape as I saw the bluenettes one visible blue eye turn red.
"A-Are you..?" I fumbled.
He nodded. "I'm a demon. And I'll need your help with a few things."

Short chapter, I know. But I wanted to leave a bit of suspense. I'm already working on the next one so it won't be a long wait.
But before you go...I have a question. Well two actually.

1) I need your opinion on this. Do you guys want a sequel, or for this one to be longer? I'm already over 30 chapters in; if I keep it up and put the amount of content I want in here, this will go on to be possibly 100. *sweat drop*

2) It has to do with my favorite blonde. Do you want a boyfriend/girlfriend for Alois? Of course he's still in the story. I love that strawberry poptart. But hey, he needs a lover. So here's my idea: If any of you guys want you, or your OC, to be Alois' partner, then comment. I'll need a first and last name, age, and description.

Thank you all again! And as always, I will see you in the next chapter.
Buh-Bye~!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.1K 39
After escaping from your captors you land yourself a job at the Phantomhive Manor as a maid. You've caught the eye of a certain butler but with your...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
147K 3.4K 18
Hey guys! So this story is about black butler and well it's a very twisting story , you are going to love it! Anyways, it's the reader goes to the wo...
24.6K 945 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...