One Direction's Big Break: Th...

By cboy650

It's been four years since Lena Payne lost her memory. Four years since One Direction broke up because of Har... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Authors note
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Authors note
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
authors note
chapter thirty six
Chapter thrity seven
Chapter thirty eight
Authors note
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Authors Note/apology
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Match Made In Hell
Chapter 54
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter 60
Authors Note-I need help! PLEASE READ!!
Vote here for YES!
Vote here for NO!!
Chapter 61
Alright hoes
Chapter 62
You guysssss
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilouge

Chapter twenty five

925 25 37
By cboy650

Liam's POV

"It's been a year." I said to Ashton. "It's time we get back in touch with her. I mean, I'm her brother."

"She doesn't want to get back in touch, Liam." Ashton said. "Otherwise she would've reached out to us by now. Believe me, she wants nothing to do with us either. She only does because of Keira."

"But we can't just let this go on! I spent fifteen years without my sister!" I cried.

"Liam, you're going to have to stop thinking of lena as that little girl you ran into six years ago. She's not a baby anymore. She's got a daughter. A career. She's had a fiancé that we ruined for her. She's got a new boyfriend." Ashton said.

"A new boyfriend?!" I demanded.

"I think that's what he is. Keira keeps talking about some guy named Theo." He said.

"Theo? What does she say about him?" I asked.

"She just says he comes over to see Mummy, or that he takes her to the park when Mummy's at work." He said.

"And you have no clue who he is?" I asked.

"Not a one." He replied.

"Ask her! Ask Lena!"

"You know as well as I do that lena wouldn't tell me." Ashton said calmly.

"He's around Keira. A lot, apparently. That means you have every right to know who he is. And you can use that." I said.

"Liam, your lack of trust in your sister is the reason she won't speak to you." Ash said.

"I shouldn't trust her! She chose Alan and he tried to kill her, she chose Harry and he nearly did kill her, she chose Justin-"

"And you paid him to marry her." Ashton interrupted.

"Well, he was the only good choice!" I exclaimed.

"You didn't even give your sister a choice!" He cried.

I sighed. "You can't justify what you did to her, Liam. None of us can." Ashton said.

I knew he was right, but I didn't want to admit it. I said nothing.

"Liam, we hurt her. Badly. She doesn't trust any of us anymore. We can't just expect her to call you or Justin or Harry or even me and ask if we could all work it out." He continued.

"Maybe we should reach out to her." I said.

"How do you plan to do that?" He asked.

"I've gotta go, Ashton. I'll be by to see Keira later." I said.

I went to see my niece every time she came to London. But I didn't want her telling her mum she'd seen me-lest lena stop letting her come-so I wore a disguise and my name to her was James. We all saw her often, but never at the same time. Except Zayn. He didn't want to have anything to do with us. He couldn't believe what we'd done to his best friend, and he couldn't believe that we'd made him lose her. I hadn't seen him since the day lena left.

But I had better things to do than worry about that right now.

I had to get the band back together.

Niall's POV

"Blake, can you give Mummy that toy please?" I asked. Kathryn was pregnant again, and she was asking for Blake's new toy so she could pull the sharp object off of it. I had my hands full with dinner, so I was unable to take it from him.

"No." Blake said sassily. He crossed his arms.

"Blake Horan!" Kathryn exclaimed. "Give me that you this minute!"

"No!" Blake yelled.

I put down what I was doing and stalked over to my son. I snatched the toy away and took it back to the kitchen.

"Now you don't get to play with it at all." I said.

Blake puckered and began to cry, but I ignored him. He threw a fit and finally stomped off to his room.

"Good god. There's gonna be two of those." Kathryn groaned.

"I know." I said.

My phone began to ring.

It was Liam.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Niall, Keira is in town." he said.

"I know, it was on my calendar. But Kathryn is too pregnant to travel. I can't make it to London this month." I said.

We'd moved to Ireland after Lena left.

"That's fine. But I have an idea." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"We can try to reconcile with Lena." He said.

"And how do you imagine that will happen?" I asked.

"She'll be at the iTunes festival. We can reach out to her there." He said.

"Jeremy won't let us near Lena or Keira that whole time." I said.

Lena still used the same bodyguard she'd used as Stacey Kelly.

He was a monster.

"We don't have to go directly to Lena. I think we should sing to her. Dedicate a song to her onstage."

"You're saying you want me to perform with you?" I asked.

"I'm asking you and the lads."

"You're asking One Direction?"

"Who else would I ask?"

I chewed on my lip.

"I'll do it."

Louis' POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when my phone rang. Liam was calling me.

"Liam, hello lad." I said.

"Lou, I have an important question for you." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's in reference to your wife." He said.

"Eleanor and I divorced, Liam." I said sourly.

"Not her. Your wife." He said.

I smiled. "Lena? Has she come back?!" I demanded.

"Not yet. But I think we can get her back." He said.

"You and I?" I asked.

"You, me, and the other lads." Liam said.

"You're getting the band back together?" I asked.

"For the iTunes festival. Can you help me, Louis? I've already got niall on board." He said.

"Of course I'll help you." I said. "Let's do this."

Harrys POV

My phone started ringing while I was getting out of the shower. I threw a towel around myself and looked at the screen.

Liam was calling me.

Lena, I thought.

"Hello?" I said.

"Harry, listen to me. I've decided to forgive you." Liam said.

"Oh, have you now?" I asked.

"Listen, I know you think what I did to lena was wrong. It was wrong. But you still hurt my baby sister more than once." He said.

"And you've taken my chance to make up for it time and time again." I retorted.

"Harry, please. I can't get in touch with Zayn, but I've already got louis and Niall on board with this. I've thought of a way to reach out to Lena and see if she'll come back." He said.

There was no way I could say no to that.

"Tell me what you need." I said.

Liam's POV

It was like we were a band again. Harry and Louis were having their bromance, Niall laughed hysterically at them, and I watched and attempted to calm them all down every once in awhile.

If only Zayn was here.

But one had to move on.

"So lads, here's what I told Ashton over the phone." I said. "We can't get near lena at the iTunes festival personally. But maybe we could dedicate a song to her. One that tells her how sorry we are and how much we want her back in our lives."

"What song?" Niall asked.

"I could start writing a new one." Harry said.

I considers that a moment. Harry had written Where Do Broken Hearts Go and Eighteen for lena, but I was thinking something else.

"Maybe an old one." Louis said.

"That's what I was thinking." I said.

"How old?" Niall asked.

"First album." Harry said quickly. "Up All Night."

"Which song?" Louis asked.

I met Harrys eyes. He knew which song would get to my sister as well as I did.

"Gotta Be You." We said together.

Then someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Niall said.

He opened the door and Justin was on the other side.

"Liam." He said. "I've seen Ashton. He told me what you're doing for lena. And I want in."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
42.5K 986 44
It's been five months since Lena's life was torn apart. Since she lost someone who meant so much to her. Harry Styles. She's finally okay again, an...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
67.1K 1.6K 73
They say that if you love someone let them go, and if they love you they will come back. But even if you want that person to come back for you, you c...