Percy Jackson One Shots

By omgitshappenning

*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Ja... More

Introduction (& BEDMAS)
Helen Kingsley
Jake Miller
Piper Mclean
Annabeth Chase
Nancy Bobofit
Percy Jackson
Winter!!!!
Jamie Rosewood
Leo McSizzle Valdez
Ethan Roony
Percy Jackson
A/N
Third Person - Percabeth
A/N
Sorry...
Cassiopeia Sanders and the Gods
Silena Beaureguard
Third Person - Percabeth
Nico di Angelo
Miranda Tellgemir
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Fred James
New Year
Diedre Alamanga
Australia Swagness
Millie Parker
Annabeth Chase
Thalia Grace
Matt Sloan
Headcannon
New Book???
It's another dam A/N
Jaclyn Singer
People!!!!!
Ryan Feathestone
Tessa Black
RARA
Headcannon #2
Allison Page
...
Clarisse La Rue
Jaclyn Singer - Part 2
Alexis Jackson - Mature
Hazel Levesque
Alexis Jackson - Part Two
Annabeth Chase (Soulmate AU)
Sally Jackson
Headcannon #3
Laila Sykes
Ashley Castellan
Tagged...
Autumn North
Percy Jackson
*waves awkwardly*
Kennedy Walters
Callista Skye Evener
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Introductory Camp Video
Annabeth Chase
Loyetta Amilea Banders
Courtney Sullivan

Annabeth Chase

15.9K 183 232
By omgitshappenning

So this is during the Last Olympian when Annabeth takes the knife for Percy. Enjoy!

Percy just threw the Minotaur off a bridge. So naturally now we're taking on the rest of the army. Just him, me and the Apollo cabin. Percy going nuts. He's slashing and stabbing everywhere and not a single thing touches him. The beauty of the Achilles curse. I wonder where his Achilles spot is. His Achilles heel.

Oh schist, it'd be just like Percy to choose his heel. I slice through an evil hellhound and say a quick prayer that he hadn't.

Soon we've forced the remaining monsters to the Brooklyn side of the Williamsburg bridge.

Percy is still going full force, laughing maniacally. What's he doing? We've already routed them. We need to pull back. Who knows how many campers we've already lost today, we can't loose any more.

"Percy!" I scream through the battle noise. "You've already routed them. Pull back! We're overextended!"

But he keeps going. Percy you idiot! I know him well enough that somewhere in the very bottom of his brain he can hear me and agrees with me. He's just too dam stupid to listen.

Suddenly Percy stops. Me and the Apollo cabin follow suit. I start to wonder why...and then I see him.

Kronos. Eyes of gold. A leering black scythe in his hands. The Lord of Time.

"Now. We pull back." Really Percy? You have to see Kronos to make up your mind? A little late don't you think?

Like always, I'm right. The Titan's army draws their swords and charge. The Apollo cabin shoots a volley, but it's obvious it's not going to be enough.

"Retreat! I'll hold them!" Percy screams.

Like hell I will. I'm fighting with you to the end Seaweed Brain. Achilles curse or not.

Most of it's a blur. For the life of me I can't tell you how many other demigods I probably killed. But I stayed shoulder to shoulder with Percy the entire time. That's all that mattered.

And then everything happened all at once.

Two shadows fall overtop of everything. I can tell without looking it is Blackjack and Porkpie. Percy does look up. I guess that's how he didn't notice the demigod with the knife coming up behind him. For a split second I thought to leap in front of him. Then I thought, why? The Achilles curse will save him. But the voice pesters me continuously until I dive. The blade drives into my shoulder and I sink to the ground.

Everything goes fuzzy. Percy starts shouting. Slashing his sword at all the monsters in front of me, keeping them at bay. Kronos says something. He stalks over to Percy to leer at him. He says something and this time I hear it.

"Bravely fought, Percy Jackson," he says. "But it's time to surrender...or the girl dies."

He hesitates.

Holy Hera. His fatal flaw. Dam you Percy. There's a war. I'm just another fallen soldier in it.

"Percy, don't," I manage to croak. I see a flash of worry spin around his face before he shouts, "Blackjack!"

Teeth clamp on my armour and tug me into the sky. Percy sails farther and farther away and then nothing...

••••••••••*wiggles eyebrows*•••••••••

I wake up laying on a lounge chair. Silena Beauregard wipes my forehead with a cool cloth. I shiver underneath all my blankets at the cool touch.

"Percy'll be here soon," she whispers. I try to nod, but she stops me. "Annabeth, you just got stabbed. Quit moving will you?"

I smirk a little at her attitude. At least something would never change. All my cabin mates stand behind her. I grin. It's so nice to-

Then I see him. Worry knots his brow as he pushes through my siblings with Will right behind him. His clothes are tattered and he's filthy. But he's alive. Butterflies burst inside my stomach. And even though my vision may be a little fuzzy at the moment I can make out every little detail on his face up to the zit on his temple he's had since he was twelve.

He stands quietly beside me as Will peels back the bandages. Around the gash, my skin is slowly turning green. I feel the pancakes from breakfast start to rise in my throat. I push it down.

Percy gasps and mumbles, "Annabeth..." before choking up.

I want to roll my eyes. Oh Percy. Loyal till the bitter end. "Poison on the dagger. Pretty stupid of me, huh?" Percy huffs slightly and turns his head to put his godhead on the back of my chair.

"It's not so bad, Annabeth. A few more minutes and we would've been in trouble, but the venom hasn't gotten past the shoulder yet. Just lie still," says Will Solace in relief. "Somebody hand me some nectar."

Percy quickly grabs some and then kneels beside me to clutch my hand. I grip his hand tightly as Will starts to clean out the wound with the stuff. Hopping Hades this hurts. "Ow, ow, ow!" Gods this sucks. I clamp my mouth shut, resolving, no matter how much it stings, not to say another 'ow'.

"Ow!"

Well that died quickly.

Finally Will stands. He's incredibly pale. The healing must have took a lot out of him, and then some. "That should do it. But we're going to need more supplies. There's a Duane Reade on Fifth. Normally I would never steal-"

"I would." Travis pipes up.

I do my best to send him a death glare, but Will beats me to it. "Leave cash or drachmas to pay, whatever you've got, but this is an emergency. I've got a feeling we're going to have a lot more people to treat."

I look around at everyone gathered on the terrace to witness my healing. Every single one of them is cut up. Well every single one except Percy. Oh that Achilles curse.

"Come on guys. Let's give Annabeth some space." I'm surprised to find Travis the one saying this. "We've got some drug stores to raid...I mean visit." I am no longer surprised.

Everyone shuffles inside. Jake Mason steps up to Percy first. "We'll talk later, but it's under control. I'm using Annabeth's shield to keep an eye on things. The enemy withdrew at sunrise; not sure why. We've got a lookout at each bridge and tunnel."

"Thanks, man." Percy claps him on the back.

"Take your time." He turns and leaves Percy, Silena and I alone on the terrace.

"This is all my fault," confesses Silena. How is this her fault? How can she even think such a thing?

"No," I say. Trying to sound confident and strong, but it comes out like a weak little word. I try again. "Silena, how is it your fault?"

"I've never been good at camp. Not like you or Percy. If I was a better fighter..." she trails off.

You wouldn't be you. You wouldn't have been here to save my life. You wouldn't have been able to teach everyone everything about pegasi. You wouldn't have had Beckendorf. I want to tell her all these things. I want to fill her up again. But Percy beats me to it.

"You're a great camper. You're the best pegasus rider we have. And you get along with people. Believe me, anyone who can make friends with Clarisse has talent."

He might've just spoken those words for me for all the butterflies I feel in my gut. Gods I love Seaweed brain.

Wait...what? Did I just say-

"That's it!We need the Area cabin. I can talk to Clarisse. I know I can convince her to help us." Silena cuts my thought off.

"Whoa, Silena. Even if you could get off the island, Clarosse is pretty stubborn. Once she gets angry-"

Silena doesn't wait for him to finish. "Please. I can take a pegasus. I know I can make it back to camp. Let me try."

Percy looks at me. This idea could never work. I know that. But I want Silena to feel she's really doing something useful in the war. Because at the moment it's clear that she feels completely useless. So for all these reasons I nod.

He hesitates, but seems to agree with me. "Alright. I can't think of anybody better to try."

True words were never spoken.

Silena hugged Percy. A flare of jealously flickered inside me. Oh no she didn't- But these is Silena. She's an Aphrodite daughter. She hugs everyone. Doesn't mean she's in love. As if she senses my thoughts, Silena pushes away from Percy awkwardly and glances at me. "Um, sorry. Thank you, Percy! I won't let you down!" Then she leaves.

Percy quickly scoots down and places a hand on my forehead. His face knots in worry and he looks absolutely adorable. "You're cute when you're worried. Your eyebrows get all scrunched together."

He doesn't seem to hear me. "You are not going to die while I owe you a favour." Percy stops. "Why did you take that knife?" he whispers.

I love you. I force the words to my lips, but nothing comes out. Maybe I can tell him later. Maybe not. "You would have done the same for me." It's true too.

He still has his cute concerned face on. "How did you know?"

"Know what?" We're on the verge of something big. I can just feel if tingling in the air. Percy checks over his shoulder to make sure no one else is here. Then he leans even closer and lowers his voice a couple notches still. "My Achilles spot. If you hadn't taken the knife I would have died."

So he hadn't been stupid enough to make it his heel. Good job, Percy. Then I wondered how exactly I had known to jump in front. "I don't know, Percy. I just had this feeling you were in danger. Where...where is the spot?" Sure I know it isn't his heel. But I really want to know where it is exactly.

"The small of my back," he says after some silence. I lift my hand. I need to know where it is so I can protect that spot. He isn't going to die if I can help it.

"Where? Here?" I touch my hand to his spin. I feel him shiver slightly. Maybe I'm not the only one head over heels-

He moves my hand down a bit. Sparks of electricity snap through me.

"You saved me. Thanks."

I remove my hand from his back, but he keeps holding it. Like I'm his lifeline to the mortal world and not that place I was just touching. I fight a grin from my face. Gods did I love this guy.

"So you owe me. What else is new?"

Yeah another chapter done. I really like writing these kinds of chapters. You know, parts of the books from Annabeth's PoV. There will probably be a couple more of these. So if you like them, keep reading.

As always I wish you luck in safely finding Camp Half-Blood. Maybe I'll see you in the Apollo cabin!

Vote/comment!
~omgitshappenninng 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 134 35
I can't write good stories so here is a small book filled with Hero's Of Olympus for my fellow demigods! It'll have head cannons, thoughts and meetin...
14.3K 220 20
I thought it'd be nice for the whole PJO and HoO fandom to get some closure. I've cooked up some and I hope that this brings enough closure
18.4K 276 42
This entire book is just going to be Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, oneshots, and headcannons. Of course, the boys will be doing dumb things together...
2.3K 96 16
Aʀᴄᴀɴᴇ • Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ, Mʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏʀ 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩. ✈︎ 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡...