One Direction Imagines and Pr...

By TheMasked

More

One Direction Imagines and Preferences
How You Met...
What He Calls You.....
What You Call Him...
He's Jealous.....
Good Morning Texts....
His Thoughts About You....
His Tweet On Your Birthday....
He Dreams On You Leaving Him....
He Cheats On You (Part I)....
He Cheats On You (Part II)....
His tweet about you crying from hate....
Your bestfriends and his girlfriend doesn't like you...(Part 3)

Your bestfriends and his girlfriend doesn't like you...(Part 1)

14.1K 42 0
By TheMasked

Your bestfriends and his girlfriend doesn't like you... (Part 1)

Liam

"HEY LI!" you hugged Liam who is at your front door. He hugged you back, tightly. It was like he was cherishing every moment of that hug. When you broke the hug you saw that something was bothering your bestfriend.

"What's wrong?" he laughed knowing he can never keep anything from you.

"Nothing." he said as he hugged you again. "Right now ... everything's perfect." you hugged him back but was still bothered by the way he is talking. For the rest of the day you kept on talking about everything and anything. You noticed that every once in a while he would look at you sadly and smile.

"How's Dani?" you asked him. He flinched when you mentioned her name.

"She's ... fine." he said. You gave him a confusing look. Usually he babbles a lot when it comes to Dani. It hurts you a bit since you have a bit of crush on Liam. You brushed it off thinking it was just a little fight.

"Good--"

"Speaking of her ... (Y/N) ... I ... I am so sorry." he said and you can see his eyes beggining to get watery.

"Wha-What do you mean?"

"She ... she doesn't like ...you ...us ... she made me choose between you--"

"And?" you asked but you are quietly you regretting your actions.

"I choose her ... I am so sor--"

"Out. I want you out, NOW." you tried your best not to scream. He opened his mouth but no words came out. He finally stood up and walked out of your house. He looked back at you but you looked away.When you heard the door close you immediately cried. You can't believe what you just heard. You can't believe that Liam choose a girl over you knowing that if it was you ... you'd do the exact opposite.

Harry

"What do you mean ... you ...." You couldn't find the right words to say when your bestfriend who you haven't seen for 2 years appeared magically in your front door telling you that he has to stop seeing or even talking to you because his girlfriend told her so.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) its just that.... I really like her and ... I just want to keep you both in my life." he said trying to hold your hands but you took a step back. 

"I am so sorry." he said and you felt tears flow down your cheeks. "I just--"

"No Harry. The moment you said yes to her, you lost me." you said before slamming the door shut not letting Harry utter another word knowing you're gonna get hurt no matter what he say as an excuse.

Zayn

You were waiting for your bestfriend, Zayn, in the park. You were so excited to see him even though you hanged out with him three days ago with the boys. Actually you were suprised when he suddenly texted you to meet him in the park. You were too busy with your thoughts when you felt hands cover both your eyes.

"Guess who I am. If you can't you're getting a kiss." You couldn't help but giggle.

"Hmmm, let me see ...Benjamin Franklin? Michael Jackson? How about .... Harry Styles?! OMG! You're not Harry Styles, right?" You faced a smiling Zayn. He kissed you in the cheeks while wrapping his arms around you.

"Nope." It was really normal for the two of you to be like this since you have known each other since you were in diapers.

"Why did you call me here?" You asked as you wrap your hands in his neck. His expression immediately changed. He let go of the hug and sat at the bench while tapping the other side signalling you to sit down too. So you did. He looked at you sadly.

"I'm here to say goodbye." you nearly chocked in your own saliva when you heard him say that.

"A-Are you going on tour?" you asked trying to lighten up the mood.

"N-No ... it's just ... Perrie she ... she got jealous. Again. And I can't risk our relationship--"

"So you just t-throw away o-ours?" You asked standing up. He stood up too. This time you can feel the tears threatening to spill.

"I didn't say throw away I just--"

"You know what Zayn? Fine. We don't want Perrie getting jealous don't we?" You said as you walked away. And the saddest part is, he didn't stop you.

Niall

"HEY THERE PRETTY BOY!" you said as you enter your bestfriends apartment. He was shirtless but it was really no big deal.

"What are you doing here?" he scowled at you.

"Nice greeting. I got Nando's ... for breakfast." he opened the dorr widely as you enter and went straight to your kitchen. It was already your habit that every time Niall goes home you always visit him as much as your work would allow you. Since it's your day off you decided it would be best to bring him breakfast.

"Ni can you wait up for like 5 minutes? I'm just gonna heat this up." you said as you looked over a smiling Niall. He was leaning on the table with his hands crossed in his chest.

"Oh. Sure. Please take your time." you smiled at him and did your work. You are in the middle of putting the food in the plate when you noticed he was staring at you with very sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" you asked while putting the food on the table. He hugged you and kissed your forehead. He broke the hug after a couple of minutes.

"Nothing. I'm just gonna miss this." he said. Your brows furrowed.

"Miss what?"

"Miss you ... you bringing me food, understanding me, staying by my side ... being my friend..." he added the last part not looking into your eyes.

"What do you mean--"

"I'm sorry (Y/N). It's just that because of you me and Holly kept on fighting and she just won't stop and I don't want to lose her."

"So you just decided it would be fine if you lose me?" you asked trying your best to act tough.

"(Y/N) please don't take this the bad way---"

"NO NIALL TELL ME! ENOUGH WITH THE SUGAR-COATING! YOU WANT ME TO GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE?! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY, RIGHT?!" you have a very short fuse and Niall knows it of all people in the world.

"YES! You want me to be bitter? FINE. I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE, OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!" you gasped at his answer. His eyes widened too. He was as shocked as you are to what he said.

"NO (Y/N)... WAIT!"

But it was too late. You were gone. You ran and ran and ran and ran. You were too stupid to think you were worth anything to him. After all you're just his bestfriend. And He is Niall Horan of One Direction now. He's not the weird, hungry, Irish idiot you loved anymore. 

Louis

"(Y/N) get serious for a second. There's something I want to tell you." you looked at Louis and suprisingly he is really serious. Usually he just gives you a serious face for a second or two then craks but this time it's different.

"Okay Lou. No need to get all scary. What is it?" you asked as you sat down in the sofa facing him. He looked at you as if studying every inch of your face. You smiled to tell him you're waiting and he smiled back. He held your hands and kissed it.

"(Y/N) Please promise you won't cry. You can scream and do anything but please don't let a single tear fall with in front of me." you don't understand. Why would you cry? "I know it's selfish and everything but .... just promise me."

"O-Ok. I promise." you said. You have a bad feeling about this.

He sighed. "I can't believe i'm doing this ..." he whispered with hands on his head.

"What?" you didn't hear it clearly but you are really worried.

"Three days ago me and Eleanor had a huge fight." he started.

"As always." you inserted and he chuckled.

"And it was about you ..." he continued.

"Again? I guess she doesn't really trust me." He gave you a face telling you to shut up so you did.

"This time ... it was serious. Very serious. So serious that she made me choose between you two." you scoffed. You are very confident that Louis would find a way not to choose between you two since he's very good in that kind of stuff.

"And this time I did choose ..." you shot a look at him and he was pale. "... and I choosed her." you were stunned. You couldn't say anything. You can't believe what he just said.

"I told her I love her and I won't see you or talk to you ever again." he sighed. "I'm sorry." you have been fighting the tears remembering your promise.

"C-Close your e-eyes." You said. At first he didn't follow but after a while he did. And on cue your tears started to fall. You covered your mouth not letting any noise out. It hurts so much but you sticked to your promise.

You can see that Louis was trying his best not to open his eyes too. It looks like he is about to cry too. His fist is curled up in a ball. You stood up realizing that the most important person to you just threw you away like trash. You picked up a picture frame on Louis' side table seeing it's the picture of you both, smiling happily. He hugged you from behind while kissing you in the cheeks while you smiled widely and made a peace sign with your right hand while the other is holding one of Louis' arm. 

"Well then, Louis. We wouldn't want to make a liar out of you. Do we?"

You threw the picture on a wall causing a large crash which made Louis flinch. You looked at him, his position haven't changed at all, You walked out of his apartment slamming the door shut. You were saying goodbye to Louis, and this time .... maybe, forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 155 38