The Beast Enslaved

By I_think_in_writing

TEMPORARILY ON HOLD "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight we have 19 pieces up for auction, and I can t... More

Introductions
Characters
Catherina
Beast
updating schedule
Catherina
Beast
Catherina
Catherina
Beast
Catherina
Beast
Beast
Catherina
Beast
Catherina
Beast
Catherina
Beast
❤ Catherina
Aram
Catherina
Aram
Catherina
Aram
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW BOOK!!!
Catherina
Aram
Catherina
Aram
Catherina
Aram
Catherina
Aram
So so sorry
Catherina
Aram

Beast

19.3K 322 18
By I_think_in_writing

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was. All I knew was that my back hurt and that I couldn't move a single limb. It was dark where I was, I couldn't see a damn thing. Slowly, my senses adjusted to being awake again - how long was I out for? An hour?  A day? I couldn't tell. I tried to move my hand to let it glide through my hair, but it was restrained by something I knew only too well. I didn't need to see it to know that bondage rope held my hands and feet in place. I had tied ropes like this too often myself to not know how they feel. Cursing, I tried to free myself. What kind of sick joke is this?! Who the hell ties a Dominant up? Who would be that stupid?! Another Dominant, my brain suggested. Just as the thought sank into my consciousness,  a door banged open and the small room I was held in got bathed with light.

"Mornin' Princess." A voice boomed. When I turned my head to find the source,  my eyes locked on a tall bulky man in his late forties. His  platinum blond hair was cropped short, like for the military - much like my own dark brown hair - and his bright blue eyes glared at me maliciously. I tore at the ropes again.

"Don't even try it, I bound those myself, you're not going anywhere." He chuckled.

"Where am I?" I asked. God, my voice was hoarse.

The slap across the face came faster than I had seen him move at all.

"Do not speak until directly asked to!" He boomed.

And that was when I realized what kind of situation I had actually gotten myself into.

Before I knew it, the man had approached me again and clasped something cold and sharpedged around my neck. A collar. I, Aram Coldwell, a Dominant by nature, had just been collared by a bulk of a man, who had intentions to do God knows what with me. I tried to scream, but before any sound could come out, he had punched me in the dick and my lights went out.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 13.5K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
133K 3.8K 58
Cats In the Cradle Sequel Daniel and Emma have been married for nearly one year, and they couldn't be happier. Their marriage is perfect on paper: v...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
34.2K 855 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...